Which is the best street fighter and why is it M Bison?

Which is the best street fighter and why is it M Bison?

Other urls found in this thread:

previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUL162018
youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs
youtube.com/watch?v=Shxiy7l5b_4
youtube.com/watch?v=olmkMs7314o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He has his own supervillain island and everything.

Nice

>SFV Bison design
>SFV Cammy Design
>SFIV Decapre design
Artists are stupid

For some reason it never occurred to me before, but it now looks like Sagat is grabbing his own big juicy titties and jiggling them.

/thread

source on the original without the dc cover?

The best.
Also the only character in SF to actually undergo character development.

>not just cropping it out and then reverse-image searching it
fucking babies

previewsworld.com/Catalog/JUL162018

Nash's character was developed
just not in a way people liked

Wait, Cammy is a part of Shadaloo? I thought she was a good guy.

Turning into an asshole because you got killed by Bison isn't really character development.
It's more like character regression.

But user, that's Vega. Bison has a mask.

youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs

No one is more based.

>Nash is a chill guy that everyone likes
>also very professional, successfullly completing a bunch of missions for the US
>betrayed by the country he loves while he is attempting to stop a man he views as truly evil
>when resurrected he is disillusioned by his country and doesnt know who to trust, only cares about stopping the bad guy, goes hyper into the professional side while leaving behind the chill guy.
>also he is fully aware that he is being somewhat manipulated and is on a clear timeline since his resurrected body is failing
>meets back up with his friends and discovers his new powers can nullify psycho power
>sacrifices himself for the greater good
Theres definitely development there its just not conveyed well because he doesnt say a fucking word to his good friends because Capcom was too busy dickriding Karin and Ryu for no fucking reason

>Ming Wen still looks fantastic now
What fucking sorcery is she using

>Raul Julia will never kill it in a movie ever again

Its Balrog who has a mask you idiot

>Based retards don't know that the Boxer M. Bison won Balrog and Vega's names in a poker match and switched them around so he could avoid debt collectors

That's a baller ass island. I could see a MK styled story line taking place there.

wtf is going on with his arm.

it goes down then it comes out of his armpit also and neither of those are other guyes arm because other guy grabbed his armpit arm

That was a cute reference
That whole movie was cute

>Ryu: FIGHT ME BISON, I WILL TAKE YOUR ISLAND IN THE NAME OF MY MASTER
>Chun-Li: NO RYU YOUR ISLAND WILL NEVER MATCH HIS MAJESTY, JUST GO

I love how buttmad/jelly they look

his parents were too poor to give him a full first name
that's why he became a villain

Asian genes.

>the shadow that splits the light

literally a reference to getting blacked

Holy shit, I have never seen this movie because everyone told me it was shit. Are there any other moments like this in it?

just watch the movie, its a fun action movie and pretend the Street Fighter name wasn't associated with the movie other than a few character likenesses

youtube.com/watch?v=Shxiy7l5b_4

youtube.com/watch?v=olmkMs7314o

It isn't a very good Street Fighter movie, but it's an amazing G.I. Joe movie featuring Street Fighter characters. Any scene featuring Bison is absolute gold, Raul Julia was clearly having a great time playing the character.

I thought Thai mob boss Sagat while highly inaccurate was pretty cool.
Zangief was actually pretty accurate in his personality and fun.
>Boxer
>DeeJay
>Hawaiian Honda

They actually gave DeeJay a memorable personality instead >le smiling rasta man, so that's worth noting.

Ryu and Chun look like they have special needs.