Why there are no DK, Monk and DH classes in Hearthstone?

Why there are no DK, Monk and DH classes in Hearthstone?

Becouse it would fuck the balance even more.

you can't fuck it more

>hearthstone
>being balanced even in the very slightest

that would require work

why bother when you can release an expansion of powerfull cards every couple of months

Just wait until the next card set.

A real shame considering that the game was very promisable when it was in closed beta, and was fucked up in a matter of days right after open beta release, when people started buying packs from the in game shop.

Best CCG > P2W shit in just a couple of months.

But they do balance it, user. By nerfing to the ground the cards involved in the broken combo de jour every couple of months.

>that would require work

What work? Just copypasta code and add already made artworks

My favorite part is how the cards they nerf go from being played in every deck archetype to non-viable in decks built specifically to synergize with them. When's the last time you saw a Blade Flurry, Arcane Golem, or Force of Nature that didn't come from an RNG discovery?

>It would fuck the balance
>When Yogg and Tuskar rng are the meta

So what three card combo are using in the Tavern Brawl, Cred Forums? Is it a druid mill deck like everyone and their grandma does?

Faerie Dragon, Alexstraza's Champ, Upgrade

I'm upsetting druid millers by running Dishwasher Warlock, but then I saw too many of those, so I went Malchezaar/Innervate/Barnes for fun

Now I play Sorc Apprentice/Torch/Arcane Intel for a OHK on turn 6/5

>Nerfing cards in a card game.
This is the fucking worst. This meme has gotten so bad that Yu-Gi-Oh, a physical card game, is actually doing this shit to their old banned cards. I'd really like a limited/forbidden list for Hearthstone so the devs can live with their mistakes but no just nerf the fucking card into the ground so nobody uses it.

>Tyrande priest hero soon

Hearthstone already has a limited list, which is what legendary cards are.

The reason why I think they don't do a Forbidden list is because, a lot of people would whine that you can't use the cards at all, since at least in yu-gi-oh you can use banned cards with friends IRL, something you can't do in Hearthstone. This is why they nerf the cards. Plus it's why they partially did the whole wild and Standard formats.

all cardgames nerf cards. They just change their names for a while. Counterspell became Cancel in Magic for a while, costing 3 instead of 2.

because the only way to stay relevant in the game is to buy all the expansions/packs

the last time i played this shit game was like 3 years ago, but

Isn't OP hero power just a shittier version of Jaina's power?

You're a retard. Any card game worth a shit will have banned, limited, semi limited or changed cards depending on the format.

Upgrade, Southsea Deckhand and Bloodsail Cultist

I think it sucks, but I kinda like it.

Why they so slow with realeasing extra chars? Are they retarded?

Not enough people buy them? Personally, I don't get spending that much money on a static image with some extra particle effects and slightly different lines. After the initial novelty wears off, what's the point?

because the devs are lazy cunts
>make a digital card game
>refuse to take advantage of the digital format

if only the streamer fags would wake up and start streaming the competition that maybe then the devs will get off their ass

Actually this but at least they could realease all of them instead of just 3

Depends on what cards the BK would have, if it was something like warlok, Power Overwhelming would be a great combination with this hero power.

But the sad truth is, this game was better 3 years ago, when almost no one had a clue on how to play it.... I've never played another cardgame except hearthstone, what I do know is: there's no creativity in HS now, is just a shitty repost of deck lists made by a shitty player from Twitch. Even the fucking championship of this crap have a slight variation of the same build, there's no skill or intelect involved in this crap. Even poker is more complex than this shit.

Because there is no reason for any classes other than Warrior and Shaman to exist

> there's no skill or intelect involved

this is why they call it RNGstone