Friendly reminder Battle Cats is having an anniversary thing...

Friendly reminder Battle Cats is having an anniversary thing, and they're giving away a bunch of free stuff everyday for the next two weeks

Other urls found in this thread:

questant.jp/q/XOS2MS90?gclid=CLnM1b2p5M4CFYKHfgodIxYD4w#en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when I fap to something on the internet I have this weird habit
when I'm in the middle of cumming I immediately switch to another tab with Cred Forums on it and I start browsing it normally while my dick is twitching in my hand and I'm holding the cum in my notably large foreskin like it's a miniature water balloon
I just got done cleaning my dick so I just wanted to let you know I opened you thread while cumming in my foreskin
no idea what your video game is by the way

We're not friends anymore, user.

sorry I just wanted to share this with someone

My interest had been waning for a while, guess this should help for the daily log ins at least.

I wish they would just let me roll a single uber.
So many cool cats and I can't get any of them.

Good cure for shitty addictive games is to just cheat in them. Whenever I play a shit game more than a day I do this quickly to kill all interest.

But it's pretty fun to play on the bus or something. Wish it had a little more dept to it, but it's not terrible.

Isn't it just a shitty mobile game where you click a button and send out a unit and do nothing else? It's like being a trash director in a moba.

Pic related was my first and only uber. It's a decent unit overall.

It's like a tower dense, but cute!
I'm jealous
I can't remember exactly, but I think early in the summer they had like Rock n' Roll cat girls, that I REALLY wanted but couldn't get.

Was the first golden ticket at the beginning of the game not a guaranteed uber?

Damn I must have been lucky.

Nope, the only promised ubers are ones you earn for beating a chapter, like Valkyire or Bahamut

So OP/anons/lurkers what exactly is battle cats in your own opinion to someone who has no idea what your game is?

I hardly play this but I have enough cat food for a roll should I do it or wait untill I can do a muti roll

It's like a tower defense game, you send out cats and you fight non-cats. Decent humor and cute art.

Like any other generic grindy mobile tower defense game.

You are autistic and you will never find love or happiness.

When I played it years ago it didn't even have anime girl pandering.

I find that hard to believe, isn't the idol cat the first unit you ever earn?

Cute cat collector.

I really hope this game starts going places, if Puzzles and Dragons can have an anime so can Battlecats. Also post your favorite units.

Years ago she was locked behind a Invite your friends shit. So was the Brah Cats. This was way before they started the Gacha capsule stuff. Now you just get her for completing Greece I believe. Still user is wrong because Valkyrie Cat was the reward foe beating Chapter 2.

Ohh they removed all friend invite stuff?
I started playing like 8-9 months ago, and I saw people posting their ref codes but I could never find my own

help

Yea they removed it because they barely had anyone at that time, now since it's pretty popular in Japan they could bring it back but they won't.

Do it user, then post the results

Did you niggas do the Survey for 50 catfood already? Who did you request for the Collab question? I said One Piece and Twin Moon studio.

I said Westforward

Posting Art to bump the thread

i just got a fortune teller cat

Priest and Fortune teller cats are the only things I get.

where can i do said survey?

It should appear at the bottom left when you start the game. But here you go pham
questant.jp/q/XOS2MS90?gclid=CLnM1b2p5M4CFYKHfgodIxYD4w#en
I just got that new thief cat.

Ok niggas, if they have another art contest to get a Cat in the game, we're gonna flood that fucking Twitter with one we made.

Wait is that a real one?

Yea that's the Balauga part of the Nekoluga family.

If the Burger Cat can get in we can.

No, no fucking gay femboy shit.

What about loli?

We should say Bret the Hitman Hart.

Perfect.

Who is this Semen Demon?

Then its decided, the game needs more loli anyway.