Do you like official artwork? I do

Do you like official artwork? I do.

Post your favorite official artwork in vidya.

What a stupid fucking game.

Blue Link is staring at that ass tho.

Toon style is forced shit..

What a stupid fucking user.

>Art style is forced.

What did you mean by this?

>hurrr durrr 4 players is hard to program

More like you're all fucking lazy. It isn't bad but the fact they gave that excuse made me lose all respect considering it isn't

Fucking DS, super Mario remake had 4 multiplayer characters on the same screen for fucks sake

It's because of online matching imo, I think they knew the game wouldn't have been that popular so having to wait for four people to start the game would have been more troublesome or something,

Three's enough you assmad purple shitter

I thought it was "the totem pole is too big".

Marth? I'm GRUST

Your picture is close.

>Link went to lovable Elf kid to Bishi fap bait
What happened?

That, and I think I remember reading somewhere that three players was a good balance for making you actually work with everyone, where with 4 people tended to split up in groups of 2. Still a dumb reason, but eh

Have you ever made a game?

Would 4 players have made the game so much better than 3 players? It's not like a TV where splitting the screen four ways is obviously better than 3 + blank space.

Triforce Heroes has problems. 3 Players isn't one of them. For example, I should be able to play 2 Player + 1 Dummy. There's no reason I can't do this but they don't let you do it.

It's also lame that they took out 4 Swords' competitive aspects. Understandable, because it's more fun to be a total dick to your friend sitting next to you than some random 8 year old online, and griefers are already a problem without them and would just be even worse in an online game without voice chat, but it would be nice to have some sort of post-completion ranking like "Most Enemies Defeated!" or "Most Times Fallen" that give you little rupee bonuses or something.

Other than that, it's a great way to shake up the Zelda formula. Smaller bite-size co-op puzzles, crafting outfits with weird effects, stupid little plot that is still amusing, comedic crossdressing, etc. People complain that Zelda is all so stale and hasn't changed significantly since ALTTP / OOT but then they shit on the games like this that dare to change things up a bit.

>randoms already too retarded to figure out 3 player puzzles
>single player even more impossible
no thanks

I liked it. Wish I could have played it with my friend + random stranger online but it's 3 locally or nothing. I love multiplayer and crave more 4 swords stuff. Only other game like that I played was Castle Crashers but it's more of a sidescrolling beat-em-up.

Flonne really was serious about teaching demons about love.

WHY I LOVE OFFICIAL ARTWORK

AND CHECK OUT THIS SHOT OF LINK
OMG ISN'T HE SO FLEEK? ;D
I LOVE LEGEND OF ZELDA!!!1!