A company you've never heard of

>A company you've never heard of

>author:female

How do we get women more involved in the tech industry and videogames?

And how do you feel about living in a world where a graphics card company is driving your car? Amerika 2040.

businessinsider.com/nvidia-driverless-cars-2016-9

Who the fuck hasn't heard of nvidia?

And it's not pronounced nah-vid-eya, it's pronounced EN-VID-EE-YA

This filename has never been more relevant.

>designing the graphics used in video gaming
you could say nvidia.......... leveled up their game

Superior

This . Even the fucking intros in games pronounce it en_vid

First four lines of make it pretty clear.

>Publication whose primary audience is people interested in business news, not gamers
>Explaining what Nvidia is

Not sure I see the problem.

You mean NaVideya.

>nah-vid-eya
What did she mean by this?

Even my 60 year old pencil-pusher boss knows what fucking Nvidia is. You'd have to be willfully ignorant of technology to not at least be aware.

>write negative review about nvidia on twitter
>whoops ur car drove off a cliff what an unfortunate accident
its like talking shit of hillary in public, you´ll end up in a trash can

She doesn't even explain nvidia correctly, you can tell she has no idea what it is. It's also stupid to say they remain "behind the scenes"

Anyone who knows shit about business knows that Nvidia stock has gone up nearly 200% over the past year which is fucking insane and it's crushing the tech sector. Deep learning AI and driverless cars are always pretty well known at this point.

But you still think Nvidia is just a gaming company.

Why do we need to get women more involved in such things? If they're not interested, then that's fine. If they are interested, then they'll find it. Trying to make people do things they don't like for the sake of "equality" is dumb.

>company behind Geforce, Quadro and Tegra processors
>involved in gaming, design and AI research
>behind the scenes

All right faggots, fess up. I know it was one of you.

When I wanted them out of my games I didn't want them in my car.

What's the forced tesselation of driving?

If you follow business news how the fuck would you not know who they are?

>nah-vid-eya

I think normies don't really know what NVIDIA is. The type of people who just buy pre-built computers and don't think much more than that.

>Who the fuck hasn't heard of nvidia?

People who haven't played a video game in their lives but still like to make articles about them.

We used to call this type of people "posers" in high school. Not sure what you kids are calling them now.

>nahvideya

Nonono you dumb cunt it's N VIDYA

Holy shit how are women so stupid

it's not an article about video games, it's an article about driverless cars on business insider. it's targeted at people who don't give a fuck about video games so of course it's going to be explained like that

I feel an autismal rage by looking at this article and i can't do anything about it.

You're all idiots for getting upset about a website like business insider. They're buzzfeed-tier shit.