While the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the same game have all kinds of colour and lighting and weather and sweat...

>While the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the same game have all kinds of colour and lighting and weather and sweat effects, the PC version lingers like a last-gen port, with washed-out visuals and bizarrely low-fi textures on things like the grass.
How the fuck can they get away with this? I didn't build this rig for fucking console players to have better graphics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yfu5rqrjF5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TOP KEK
BTFO PC NERDS

Well, how else are they gonna make money if their games don't at least better than the PC port?

Can't wait to play the better version on my PS4 Pro™.

Do people even play FIFA on PC?

Pro Evo 16 was a port of the PS3/X360 version last time. Seems they don't give a fuck about PC.

sports games are dudebro tier shit that only consolefags buy so they aren't even bothering with a proper pc port anymore

nothing of value was lost though so who cares

>Seems they don't give a fuck about PC.
Who does?

>its real
what the fuck

Plenty

Why do you even care about how the grass looks in FIFA anyway? You're gonna be looking from a high fixed angle, so what does it matter what their shoes or grass looks like?
Caring about graphics in a sports game is like caring about if there's a pube in your shit sandwich

It's mystifying that FIFA and PES are still released on PC at all.

Anyone with enough sense to play on PC should be playing Football Manager tbqh.

>soccer manager
There, I fixed it for you

>playing FIFA

It isn't just that, the max capabilities of multiplat games get poorly optimized due to time restraints for simultaneous release dates / pushed release dates + patch later mentality or in season pass game developers have been getting away with.

I get games on PS4 since my PC hardware has no games requiring a massive update, and all games take too long to get the mods that justify the genuine experience.

>Graphics only matter when my platform looks better

It's not FIFA.

what? did you eve read the post, or are you just trying to start a console war like faggot OP

Kys

welp, time to buy a PS4

and FIFA 17

pc looks better, most stadiums switched to short cut astro turf, not long cut grass, therefor PC looks more realistic.
also, soccer balls are not coated in wood varnish.

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

>Playing Pleb Games on a PC

Just take solace in the fact Consolefags will never have good RTS, or Turn Based Strategy Games.

Pic related IS NEVER coming to console.

aight guys, this here is about pro evolution soccer, not FIFA. fifa is as far i can tell the same on all platforms.

i really wonder how this policy makes any sense. they will most probably complain about the little sales on PC hence their shitty game on PC. konami is fucking retarded

yeah, japanese weeaboo visual novels are a lot more valuable than football games.
xd

Also in real life logos are more pixelated and shoes have one texture

They want everyone to buy the console version, that's all.

>playing sports games other than tecmo bowl
I want normalfags to leave

>It's not better right away, so I'll just settle for something that's already worse and will never get any better

time for a fukken fire sale user

I do. I've been playing the new demo on pc. Have to say it's badly optimised because there's pretty much no graphical options. The worst thing about it is the extra graphical options are hidden within the resolutions, so if you play the game at 900p it will remove reflections and sharers whereas if you play it at 1440p it looks almost mazed out. I just hope they fix this in the final game. They say that the demo was a very early beta

Weeb games can be trash.
Sports games are always trash.

>Why do you even care about something that covers 90% of the screen during gameplay?

>ps4 owner shitting on weebs
pot meet kettle

>playing notFIFA

What's wrong with FIFA. That and NBA 2K are bro tier games. Just because its popular and you have no one to play the game against doesn't mean it's shit lol

>What's wrong with FIFA

2016 Cred Forums, everyone.

Calling weeb games trash is an understatement.
At least trash had an use
PC Master race

he enjoys a popular game, he's kashual gaymer xD

Having mates to prove who is best is something you should experience. Stop playing persona for a bit and play a decently fun sociable game

>Konami
What the fuck did you expect?

are you at least 21

Next year I am

football fans are almost as autistic as wrestling fans, they need to be wiped out

>playing with mutated lemons instead of balls and wearing huge ass pads and helmets like a fucking pussy

kektop

What team is everyone gonna use on manager mode once FIFA 17 drops

Cred Forums isn't a secret, edgy club where mommy won't catch you swearing anymore you manchild.

Bait.
PC version is a port of the PS3 and X360 version
Also
>Playing sports games on PC

>playing football games in 2016 without being ashamed

Its not fair though. I'm sure the develop the games in a pc itself, why not give us the definitive versions?

Ask Konami

>playing turn based, weeb, pedo rpg's by yourself
>not playing drunken FIFA tournaments with your friends on a Friday night
>saying other people should be ashamed

i love to go with weaker clubs in the second or 3rd/4th league in england since i like the appeal of being able to relegate or gain promotion. hence the difficulty its just a matter of gaining promotion, unfortunately. no specific club choosen yet.

Gonna go Chelsea. As much as I dislike them, I'd love to see them get far as they are the underdogs of the big clubs in the prem atm

>I don't care about graphics if PC has the inferior version

You sound shaken up.

hey, if there's a pube in my shit sandwich, I want to know

I don't do any of these things user

youtu.be/Yfu5rqrjF5A

Do you seriously want me to answer that?

Seething

They know only the absolute poorest buy Fifa, so it makes sense. How the fuck did that microtransaction shit works anyway? You buy virtual cards?

If you'd actually play FUT you would understand. They give you really shit players once you start off and its almost impossible to have a decent team without having any monetary input (unless you grind for several hour and win tournaments)

Anybody else been playing the FIFA 17 pc demo? What do you think?

Wait. Hold on. You mean actual players? Not cards. Players? Holy shit.

You start the game and they give you a crappy bronze team. You then play games against randomly matched others who will probably have better but you can still win if they're shit. You then get virtual currency for every game, win or loss. You can then either save up the money to bid for players which people put out on the market, or gamble by buying card packs which give you players with the slight possibility of getting a decent noticeable one

Yeah its like sport trading cards

Why do you submit to this, honestly? This is mobile tier scamming.

But its really your choice. I've never spent real money. The market is pretty decent because there are so many viable cheap players

You can buy packs with money earned from matches