Rainbow Six Siege

Is it still fun? They last time I played it was before they introduced any of the DLC Characters. Are they OP? Any new maps?

Also Siege thread I guess

3 new maps
the one OP new operator just got nerfed
It's the best multiplayer shooter in years

Its bretty good but its always frustrating to be in a team of shitters/ go up against a jammy cunt who exploits maps

My favourite game in years

Should have been a new IP
disgrace to the R6 series, absolutely nothing like a true R6 game.

samefag shillfag

>Claim shilling
>5 unique posters

there's your (you) now move along

Siege is good, except when all four of your teammates decide to roam and the other team decides to hollywood the objective right off the bat

Game is fun as shit. I just sadly have to split my time between Overwatch, For Honor, Battlerite, and Siege.

how to spot a highschooler on Cred Forums

I honestly wish I could get paid to shill this game
I have 1000+ hours on it

3 new maps. Last one added is pretty shit.

There was 1 really OP out of the 6 that where added but they actually nerfed the cunt just this week.

Then again, DLC are available to everyone so it wasnt that bad either way

What makes Siege a disgrace to the series, shitter?

>Muh Blackbeard was op
How to spot the casuals

This. BB was fucking great. Fun as fuck to play and it was so saysfying to kill him. Now he's meh. Still my number 1 operator, though.

>Won every single 1 on 1

>Completely invalidated Montagne and Blitz

>Not OP

>shitter complains his p2w char was nerfed to the ground

noice

I never brought Bb because I knew he was gonna get a nerf, but I hated people who tried to kill him when he's upside down on a window with his shield up then complain about him being too OP

>plays shitty multiplayer only game designed for literal 14 year olds
>calls someone a shitter

Jesus fuck this board can't get any worse.

Not an argument

>only designed for literal 14 year olds

prove it

Never bought him
>Muh p2w
I own 4 of the dlc characters and have never spent a dime on this game

>Something something muh Montague and blitz
His shield doesn't cover his whole body or flash enemies all it does is protect him from head shots .

Hes not Op just because you shitters run at him trying to shoot him in the head

Imma drop some webms

Rainbow Six is supposed to be a singleplayer game.

>german policewomen even need to wear burqas now
holy fuck

According to who?

I'll upload the few that I have

according to like, 10 previous games.

So? A game can be really good, but if it's not the genre it has always been, it's ultimately the big bad? You need to take off your nostalgia goggles and take your autism elsewhere.

Yes it is. Last patch made it amazing.

2 of the new DLC countries are perfectly balanced, but the Navy Seals were completely fucking broken on purpose. Last patched fixed them.

There's a new map for each DLC making it 3 new maps. I personally fucking hate 2 of them but you should see them for yourself.

The meta in ranked has evolved pretty nicely due to people learning more and more strategies and if you can communicate you can have pretty good times.

The meta in casual is just spawncamping the attackers constantly and it has become a western shootout that gets decided in the first 20 seconds of the match. Just avoid it

>moba style characters
>baby small maps
>gameplay revolves around red faction wall breaking gimmick
>most effective tactic in firefights is to never let go of the trigger

Nice of you to conveniently skip the fact the series always had multiplayer

Is it too late to get into this game?

Never played or watched this before, but it looks fun and I stopped being poor

Maps that are small = moba
Wow, nigger

Yes it's absolutely too late, this game has a stratosphericly high skill ceiling and you'll never catch up to the seasoned vets. I actually feel bad for all the new players because they will literally lose every match.

My buddy just bought this and said it suffers from tons of fps drops on PS4. Can anyone confirm or deny?

which was never the point of these games

I said it had moba style characters and that the maps were small, they were two different criticisms.I even separated them for you. Learn to read.

I think I'm in love

what the fuck did you expect from a siege player?

I came in over the summer. Took me about 10 hours of getting my shit pushed in before I got gud. But if you can handle that then definitely try the game because it's really fun once you learn to play it.

I agree, I always played these games to clear large compounds and office buildings and the like with my AI squad, planning beforehand.
Fuck the multiplayer in these games and especially this release. Rainbow Six is not about choosing the correct character for the current meta like a fucking moba.

>how to spot someone who never played the game

not if you don't mind the steep learning curve

i've been playing for three weeks and I'm still pretty shit

it's a blast though

This is fucking hilarious

>K/D ratios
Kill me now

The thing is, there's no circumstance where you'd have wanted blitz or montagne over old blackbeard (or even nerfed blackbeard, I'd contend) - everyone's aiming for the head by default, so in a firefight blackbeard'll win every time. Not to mention, he's protected and still able to deal actual damage, while montagne and blitz are hoping for a lucky headshot while their shields are up (and can still just be shot in the hand). I'd still rate Montagne above blitz, because at least Montagne can be a support. Blitz is just complete fucking garbage.

Don't listen to Its gonna out you with people your level I believe and so many people are coming to the game

Good old Rogue Spear. Gotta admit, I miss playing on MSN ZONE where people sat down at virtual tables and then the game would launch up.

Also most people would kick you for using 3rd person like that. But it was still a really really fun game.

>there are actually people who play competitive fps on console and take them seriously

>these are people who regularly post on Cred Forums

>watching pro league on youtube
>video titles Rainbow Six Pro League [...]
>open it
>Rainbow Six Pro League on Xbox

I also play on ps4 and I never had a massive fps drop the only problem is getting in matches with people who are much better than me

Never. New people are constantly joining up and the playerbase is rising

>press A to vault.
>Leaving control of your character at any point to do an action.
Console players people.

Fuck off she's my waifu

this is tru r6
notice how they arent fighting in a grandmas living room through peepholes?

You can actually aim and shoot while vaulting but I doubt console players do that

>German
>Drinking Shock Top

2/10 wouldnt bang.

Pic related is best rainbow 6 game
steam release when

I hate vaulting I feel vulnerable when I do it so I avoid it at all cost

idk man siege says r6 on it so i think thats true as well

You're right, just like how this says cheese on the box

autismo pls leave
Siege is the GOAT shooter at the moment

How third world are you that your cheese comes in a box?

wtf happen here

The only problem with seige

>He actually T bagged
wew

Why did they add a multiplayer component then if single player was the point?

>Hating the multiplayer of the Rainbow Six games
Too difficult for you, kid?

sieges abysmal netcode

>ywn play the chinese theater demo level over and over again at age 10 with the paintball cheat on

I bought it recently and I'm enjoying it so far

>moba style characters
>Characters with unique abilities are now "moba style characters"

Holy fucking shit I bet you think Full Spectrum Warrior was a fucking singleplayer moba.

The fact no one else on the stairs turned around to even look, let alone help, is fucking mind blowing.

I'm considering buying it, but both the gold edition and the regular edition are on sale.

How long would unlocking everything with the standard edition take?

>actually considering the purchase of a ubisoft season pass
fools and their money etc

>my waifu is the same height as me
>hhhnnnhg

It unlocks all the operators. I'm wondering how long it would take through regular gameplay to unlock all of them?

>being a manlet

You're gonna need 5000 to unlock all 4 operators from a group(sas/FBI/Gign/Gsg9/Spetzans/)
500 for the first 1000 for the second 1500 for the third 2000 for the forth
If you lose a match in casual (can't played ranked till level 20) you'll get around 100 points. If you win you'll get around 250.
Dlc operators cost 25000

So, like 3 weeks or so?

Rogue Spear was pretty dope too

t. 6'3'' - 120lbs

>shitty multiplayer only game designed for literal 14 year olds

Oh, so you haven't actually played it and are just making blind assumptions?

Nice.

111 hours of multiplayer matches and I still get my shit kicked in 50% of the time.

I still love this fucking game, but the worst feeling ever is just starting out as an attacker and getting picked off in 2 seconds by some Smoke asshole camping the spawnpoints

are the character models really scaled accordingly?

Never because it's a dead series

Around 20 hours without boosts per operator.

120-150 hours, nothing for a pvp/pve shooter

Depends on how much you play
There is other ways to get credits
Terrorist hunt is you and other players against ai with gamemodes such as defuse bombs, kill all the terrorists, rescue hostage, and protect the hostage. You could also change the difficulty for extra credits

Or you could play situations which are basically teaching you how to use certain operators with challenges to do to get extra credits

And you get you get a daily challenge for multiplayer or terrorist hunt. If you wait 3 days you could have 3 daily challenges saved up to do all at once
If you have season pass you could hold two more challenges

This
I'm level 72 and I sometimes go full matches without getting a kill

ONE FRIENDLY REMAINING

>its you

It was alright. I'm considering getting into it again but i don't hold it in any high regard at the moment. I've always been more into mobility based shooters then ones like this and CS where its pretty much based around either corner peaking or quick trigger fingers and everything else is mostly team communication. Less mechanical more other.

>It's a 1v5

I'm nearly level 160 and that occasionally happens. Everyone has bad games.

it can even be like one game you go 12 - 1

next you go 0 - 5

>1v6 scenario
>As a roamer

That pizza does for real seem pretty gross. He's got a point about the grease.

t. 14 year old

The games not perfect but what game is, easily one of the best tactical shooters around, just got a new update which changed things up a good bit. Wish they would region lock it lately, I am tired of playing a group of euro fags with 200 ping and spend the whole time getting corner peaked and dying before I even see anyone.

anyone wanna add on Uplay?
I'm average and I don't mind if you're a beginner, I just want to play with people who can communicate

>Cred Forums
>communicate

add: fussyribbons

Not an argument

Still good.
Just got better with a heavy patch which balanced it out and added some new gadgets.

If you like CS/Insurgency or wanted a versus multiplayer mode which captured R6/SWAT4 breaching you should get it.

DLC operators are balanced but I'd say none of them really go near the shit tier operators.

>I'm bad at this game so it's clearly just for stooped kids

Wew

t. 14 year old who dropped out of school at age 9

I have a hard time calling any of the operators shit tier really, especially after the last patch, they all have their place, it's mostly about the player using them properly.

Come on. Can you, with a straight face, tell me Tachanka is useful?

You make a decent point, but I would still say he CAN be useful, he DEFINITELY needs some sort of buff or rework, but I have seen him used effectively. It's all about placement.

>live in south america
>closest datacenter is brazil
>either have 80 ping but play with BRs or have 220 and play with americans who use their mics

life is suffering

True but Tatchanka/Castle/Montagne are a bit too situational.

Blitz and Montagne?

>play bb
>repel up wall
>reverse
>poke head through window so only your 800 hp shield can be seen
>kill 3 people on the entire team, probably without even being seen either
>complain when he gets nerfed
>"lol you guys are just shitters stop running at him trying to shoot him in the head"

Castle, Trashchanka, Kapkan, Montagne, and Blitz are pretty shit. You might as well skip them and put that renown into a DLC operator.

just jump out of the window and kill him? are yuo retarted?

Unless you're playing against shitters you're sure to be mowed down before you even make it outside

Great game

However, there's some typical Ubisoft bullshit going on.

>No free operators
>Have to grind forever to unlock them
>Female """operator""" shoehorned into each operater set
>Only one map with each operater set

You think I wouldn't still be lurking after 2 hours did yah?
>Things that never happened the post
Breaking wooden barricades make too much sound. And the chances if you getting two kills is slim
Before someone at a different angle shoots the side of your head/Throw nitro cells or those new grenades/ jumps out and shoots you from a different window

Siege should of been a new IP?
Not Vegas or Lockdown?

It's been a decade since an acceptable R6 game.
Siege has put it more on track than the other entries at least.

>That shitty airsoft vest
Ruined it desu

I feel you guys. I'm level 92 and I've spent today getting my shit pushed in and dropping from Gold I to Silver IV. Feel a wee bit bummed out.

They don't break the entire barricade though, just the top part that they're aiming through. This happened to me and my friends (I was playing on the free weekend but they were actually good) so often

>No free operators
Recruits. Plus you get renown just by watching the tutorial videos and completing the Situations.
Women have always been in the Rainbow Six games, kid. Same with Ghost Recon.

>No free operators
Recruit is free . The point is to unlock the other operators
>Have to grind forever to unlock them
It should take you at least 2 matches to unlock the first operator from each division
It's not ideal but they make good waifus
>Only one map with each operater set
Would you rather they rush out shitty maps

Not to mention siege never would have survived it's rocky start without the rainbow six branding. It woukd have flopped hard as a new IP.

It's still one of the most technically broken game available

> Haven't played the game since around launch
> unlocked Tachanka forest because he looked like a brick shithouse and a deployable LMG sounded pretty neat, even though it's from WW2
> Takes forever to set up, finicky as shit about where you cab place it, Required like 2 seconds just to mount/dismount it, and pretty much required the ballistic shield to protect you, which required even more setup room.

Did they do anything to make him a bit more viable? The only success I had with him was with a bud using a drone to help me ambush through walls, and did they make shotguns not shit?

The netcode and hit detection is fucking horrendous and absolutely ruins any chance of this game being anything more than casual fun.
Peekers advantage is a thousand times bigger than in CSGO for example, and you constantly get hit to your "ghost" while you are already behind cover.
Also for some inexplicable reason any sort of headshot is an instant kill, even from a pistol that goes through 3 walls. Thus armor and positioning is worthless since you are more effective with a 1 armor 3 speed operator who just abuses moving quickly to dodge bullets and try to abuse peekers advantage.

Its a shame really, the game could be so good.

He picks up/places the turret much faster now. And getting on/off the turret is much faster
>Did they make shotguns not shit
All of my KEKS
shot guns were so OP they had to get nerfed. Except the pump shotguns. The Russian shotgun also got a buff.

How is that possible?
t. lvl 40 who plays around gold 3 at the moment and occasionally topfrags. Hilarious hackusations always ensue since I like to be a roamer

I only played when it was free on steam had a blast but lying on the floor felt weird to me.No point in standing up you can lie on the floor without any harm to your aim or your movement.

That doctor guy was neat as hell tho

except for your entire hitbox becoming an instant kill you mean?

Does this game still have hacking issues on PC?

>turn off TAA and Temporal Filtering
>game runs like dogshit
The trade off being the game runs well, because its at half resolution actually, and its blurry as fuck.

No they added anti cheater to the game called something like battle eye

..? I dont see how that is relevant to my post. Yes they added some sort of anticheat but you still occasionally meet some players who go on ridiculous 20 kill games

recently reinstalled it after the new characters

having quite a lot of fun

Setting Terrorist Hunt (bots) to only play Classic Mode (set # of enemies)
, HARD, and smoking bowls all day.

Didn't even mean to reply to you meant to reply to I wasn't even gonna use an image

>Kapkan

literally the most viable defend operator after op shit like frost and valk

Anyone wants to play some ranked RIGHT NOW?

Copper 3 but not that much of a shitter.
ADD: fussyribbons

DUDE

>frost
>op
t. silver

Her guns are trash and her gadget is only situationally useful on retards who rush in at the very last second.
Literally no reason to pick her.

Nope, there were no females in Ghost Recon. I guess google images didn't tell you that.

>frost
>trash shotgun

t. bronze who picks Kapkan because muh RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ

Who your favorite attacking operator.

Who's your favorite defending operator.

For me it's Thatcher and Jäger

>Literally no reason to pick her.

uh huh, that's why she's in in like 99% of matches

From what I've heard, no. Battleye and new FairFight have been doing a pretty good job that people get booted out even before they join the game.

They patched her shotgun

Maybe in the matchmaking you play.
On high levels she is a rare sight and in pro games she doesnt exist.

and?
its still the best shotgun in the game

>attacking
Twitch > Sledge > Ash > IQ
>defending
Jäger > Smoke > Rook > Mute

And?
Her ability is still worthless and even though the shotgun might be "the best shotgun", its still a shotgun which at the current state are mediocre at best.
Its much more beneficial to pick someone who can actually benefit the team like Bandit.
Spraying an smg for headshots is the meta my friend

Post Siege images, lads

>Her ability is still worthless

not really if you know how to place the traps

Yes there was, niGGer.

She is a girl, obviously people want to play a girl.
Her traps only catch people who don't scout the place they want to go from, or waste their second dorne. Or don't look down after seeing a Frost on the enemy team. Basically people who would probably get killed from Kapkan traps too and his SMG and shotgun are just better.

Buck is so powerful when you know the maps.
>2 frags
>a shotgun that can tear apart any wall, perfect for making sneaky nade holes
>switching between shotty and rifle is almost instant
>main rifle is really good, and his FAL is really strong too after the buff and with a muzzle break
>has the quickest way to exit through floor holes if necessary

I'd consider him OP if it weren't for the fact that nobody uses him right.
He's super well rounded with his abilities even if they're pretty basic overall.

Then the people playing at the highest level oughta pick her more wouldnt you say? You'd think they of all people would know how to bloody place some traps.

Frost is decent in matchmaking, especially below platinum, but saying she is OP is fucking retarded.

>4 full armor pack
Lel

>The division
>high budget, marketed to hell and back
>it's fucking dead

>R6 Siege
>Dead franchise, barely marketed, CS:GO clone
>Growing stronger since release with no sign of stopping

Why do people ignore armor packs they could literally have your life

Who /platinum/ or above here?

holy shit kek

If you guys think Frost is bad, you need to either
a. realize that traps are just as much about entry denial as they are for kill potential
b. stop placing your shit in stupid places

If you place all three of your traps in the same room, you're doing it wrong.
Place them in unpredictable places such as tight corners in hallways or on the floor above the objective hidden away in common attacker "idle" zones.
Everybody knows to look in front of windows for them, same with the barricade+trap combo, though the latter is usually a great setup even if it is extremely predictable.

>tfw Pulse is not the terror he used to be so the only reason to pick IQ is that 552 is a godtier rifle.
IQ buffs when?

platinum is still full of trashbags, if you aren't diamond you aren't shit desu family

>If you guys think Frost is bad
Nobody is saying that.
People are saying she is far from "overpowered" like a certain idiot stated.
Also there are better and much more reliable picks.
Frost is absent from high level matches, why is that?

There is nothing wrong with playing Frost, she is a decent operator and she is very good when playing against lower skilled or unorganized teams

What more does she need? She already got her buff in Dust Line. Give a buff to the operators that actually need one in the next patches.

250 hours and I've yet to touch ranked. Fuck solo queuing

>***R6*** game
>no single player campaign
>terrorist hunt sucks ass
>less content that Nu-vegas
>replaced Patriots
>more hero based characters instead of classes
>shit anti-cheat
>never encountered an enemy that uses tactics just rusing or laying on their back
>little amount of operators
>***optional*** (((microtransactions)))
>has that fallout 4 like graphical blur
>no campaign
>small maps
>shitters and memesters
>CSGO style fanbase
>(((competitive and ranks)))
>gloryholes
>(((semi-auto shotguns)))
>hitbox glitches/doesnt register correctly

why couldnt they have made siege with a storymode(optional coop)? or atleast give us a bit more content

>less content that Nu-vegas
Well no shit.

To not detect friendly drones is what she needs.
>sniping devices through barriers and walls with the pistol
>oops! turns out that last one was a drone and not in fact a signal disrupter

Always irks me when it happens.

??? what do you mean? arnt sequels supposed to have more content?

Why no, if you can make some shitty military f2p shooter, slap an R6 logo on it and kids will eat that shit up.

It's not a sequel

>never encountered an enemy that uses tactics just rusing or laying on their back

stopped reading right there. So you played for an hour and uninstalled?

Here's your (you)

This and she should detect operators who are watching cameras with their smartphones

>non arguments

still searching for them reasons

>***R6*** game
Not an argument and you probably made multiple non-arguments after that

>people talking about non-arguments and arguments
Cred Forums memes are contagious

>pvp/pve shooter
>pve

What do you mean by this exactly? I thought it was an online only game.

Yes, because a game can't possibly go from a single player title to a multiplayer one and be good. Oh man, I remember all those nonexistent people who hated Quake 3 for not being a single player game, that's why it's the most hated game in its franchise, right?

Terrorist Hunt can be done solo.

well technically you can play offline but it's about as fun as having your nipples twisted

>Is it still fun?
The new patch is literally the best the game has ever been.
>Are they OP?
A little bit, Blackbeard and Valkyrie are really strong picks, I'd say must haves for any good team but in casual play it's not really that big a deal. The BOPE are the new DLC operators and they're not OP at all, but pretty good.

I think all the last two DLC maps are the best ones yet as well. Favelas and Border were really easy to learn and play on unlike some of the other maps.

The games pretty fun but after getting it from a friend I haven't played it in a while... It's hella boring sometimes...and is hella frustrating...when you get a kill it's so fun and when you die it pisses the fuck out of you...but it's still a great game but if you ask me it's almost too realistic from the friendly fire which can be accidental you get that asswhole teamate so I mean... I'd say DONT buy it if you don't already have it but if you do play it once and a while because it can be fun

>high budget = good game
Wat

>POL
get out racist

FN:NV is good tho

yeah i also heard those people who loved nu-battlefront with no campaign

>day 3: captins log, no sign of arguments anywhere, just silly billys talkin some smack

I love using "not an argument" against Cred Forums posters, using their own memes against them is fun as fuck

BOPE was extremely underwhelming if you ask me.
Caviara is trash and Capitao is okay but honestly not to fun to play as.

The map was fantastic though.
Certainly a lot better than Border. Fuck Border.

Capitao is incredibly versatile and fits any teamcomp.
>3 speed to abuse broken hitdetection and netcode
>very powerful gun
>grenades
>2 molotovs to roast people in hard to reach spots
>2 smokes to top it all off

He does everything

>No option to pull out your secondary at the cost of losing health faster
For what reason

Wasn't huge on Border in the beginning but it grew on me.
Not a fan of Favela. Not feeling the whole multiple apartment setup. I do like how destructive it is though.

Meant to add " when your in the down but not out stage"

>numale lefty
check
>likes Bethesda trash
check
>rants about games he's never played
check
>obnoxious "lol Im a star trek nerd XD" reference

It's a one way ticket back pal
>>>/reddit/

>he gave me a (you)

whos the real looser here?

Dios Mio!

>Hes not Op

The only people who said this are those faggots who pick him every time. You have to be beyond retarded to not know he was OP and ruined the dynamic of the game.

>alright guys lets add a new attachment
>its better than the others in everyway
Just like how ACOG is broken because it bypasses smokes and particles, and now we have the brake.

>tweak G36C so its not worse than the R4-C
>give the R4-C the brake anyways so the difference in recoil is negligible

I got my (You) back, so (You) tell me.

@352133509

not this time kid

*teleports into kitchen*
*unsheaths loaf*
*cuts slices using nippon steel*
nuffin fursonal, kid!

I just wish more people would play so the matchmaking wouldn't be so all over the fucking place.

It's either a total slaughterfest or complete ass rape

>3 hours ago
Like I said before I never bought bb and I dont plan to

>Caveira is trash
Well I don't really see a reason to take her along every time, but she's really fun to play.
Yeah Capitao is really good, but I wouldn't say he's OP still. Or at least not more than any other 3 speed operator.
I think Favela might be the best map. Tons of ways to approach, lots of destruction, lots of flanks/peeking spots which is balanced out by the roofs for attackers.

Objectively broken things
>ACOG SMG11
>Nitro cells killing through floors

>castle
>forcing the enemy to give away their entry point if they don't have Sledge
>shit

Nitro Cells killing through floors is fine if its destructible. Whats wrong is it killing through indestructible floors.

Netcode was fixed months ago, but I have to admit it was pretty bad at launch.

Aiming for a headshot is usually too risky to be worth it.

>Doc gets a buff
>can't stop playing as him
He's so damn good now. Having a lot of fun being the defender's drug dealer, and usually I hate playing as healers in games.

Muzzle break.

Its inconsistent and kinda dumb in other situations
>stand on the desk on Chalet 2nd floor office
>someone can nitro you through the floor
I got on the desk in the fucking first place to avoid that.

>Ash
>Glaz
>Fuze
>Buck, Sledge, and Capitao with frag grenades
>Melee the barricades 12 times

>still infested with hackers
>STILL havnt fixed the netcode
I keep redownloading, seeing Ubisoft is incompetent, and uninstalling every month

Fucking Ubisoft, never touching another fucking game from then after this disaster.

seigefags, I've had enough of cs:go and im looking for a new competitive fix.
1.will i get it from this?
2.how bad are hackers?
3.whats going on with the whole seasons thing.

You must live in huehue land or something because the netcode is waaay better than it used to be.
Also battleye weeded out most of the hackers so that's not an excuse either.

Siege is literally the only good thing Ubi has done in forever. It amazes me that it's as good as it even is.
I mean really, this is the game to push toy over the edge? Not Watch Dogs, Far Too Boring Cry, or Rehashins Creed?
If you haven't dropped them at this point, I honestly don't know what's going though your head.

>still infested with hackers
I haven't seen any since this battleeye thing
>1.will i get it from this?
I switched from CSGO to Siege because it feels so much more satisfying and dynamic
>2.how bad are hackers?
Haven't had any since the anti cheat
>3.whats going on with the whole seasons thing.
each season has a new DLC thing and ranks reset. At the end of the season you get a charm of the rank you were in to put on your gun

thanks m80, gonna take the plunge if its cheap enough on g2a.

1. Yes
2. anti-cheat is in place and works pretty well, hackers are very rare
3. we're in season 3. Each season has two new ops and a map. There is supposed to be 4 seasons, next one will feature nip ops.

When it comes to "cheaters" in Siege, people can get pretty buttblasted when a player even looks somewhat "suspicious". Idiots don't understand that people can actually listen to what's on the other side of walls and that people with really good reaction times exist.

would you recommend being jew'd and tgetting the season pass?

It depends. I think Siege's worst aspect is the in-game currency (renown) grind. The DLC operators are all 25k renown, which is a fucking lot. Now you don't need them, but it is nice to have the variety.

I'd say, depending on your tolerance for grinding, it could be worth it. There are so many DLC ops now it seems like it's worth it.

See if you like it first, but honestly, I wouldn't recommend it.
The grind isn't too bad in the game and if you're really desperate for the newer ops you might as well get one or two you know you'll like individually with cash instead.

The perks other than unlocking the new ops in the season pass just isn't enough to justify it.

no because there's a Year 2 planned and I think another season pass for that, no point in getting the pass now when 3/4 operations have already happened

Silver IV here, was Gold I for a day though :^)

kill me, 150 hours in

Returned it because I don't have the time for the massive learning curve.
Also massive updates cripple my internet so fuck that

No point since you probably wont even play most of the operators.

lol

I have 800 hours and I'm only gold 4 because I play either by myself or with one other guy. Rank doesn't mean much in Siege, it just means how many friends you have to queue with.

>CS:GO clone

Wat

t. Felix

I wanna fuck caveira up the ass

I JUST WANT TO FUCK CAVEIRA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. Snake

I saved up 50,000 for Blackbeard and Valkyrie and I never use anything else now :^)

Anyone on PS4? Are there people still playing ? It's on sale and I might get it . I have it on steam from a gift but I realized my integrated graphics can't run it.

If you're trying to make people mad it probably won't work since bb got nerfed. How's valkyrie though?

> not wanting to fuck the 37 yo IQ

Blackbeard was hardly nerfed. You're still invincible while peeking down hallways and windows. Valkyrie hasn't changed much, her shotgun is crazy good and you can even snipe with her at 20 meters

German Ops > British Ops > Canadian Ops > American Ops > French Ops > Russian Ops > Brazilian Ops

>How to be objectively wrong : The post

Great game, prob most fun ive had in a shooter since bf2/bfbc2

Kiru yourselfu

His shield health getting dropped from 800 to 150 is a pretty big nerf

>Valkyrie only has 3 cameras now
>hasn't changed much

You can't really rank the CTUs, just the individual ops. Like GIGN has Rook which is very good but they also have Montagne who is one if the worst operators in the game.

I expected this game to be so shit. Got it as a gift and didn't even touch it for two months. Turns out it's the best FPS since... Shit, when was the last time a good FPS came out?

This has become my go-to FPS, noy expecting any upcoming releases to replace it.

After the latest Patch im finally enjoying the game again,and I love delicious NoSkillBeard tears lately when their shield breaks

It is the only game I still play.
Got close to 800 hours in it,and there is abolutly no sign of me stopping

I will always remember my first ace.

Not an ace but
>3v1
>Enemy spawn killed my team
>1st guy knocks me down to 20 HP
>Destroy second shitter
>Last guy sitting in objective room, being smart, refuses to move
>Rush him and spray
>TIE
>Talked shit throughout the entire game
>"You guys are shit lucky round yadda yadda"
>Final tiebreaker round
>Die early
>Shit talking from enemy team is crazy
>Team mate 1v5's them
>"B-but you were carried"
>"I-it was only one guy"
>"STOP LAUGHING"
The tears were fucking delicious holy fuck.

You would have to be some kind of a simpleton to think that he wasn't op. He wasn't game breaking or anything, but still needed to be tweaked.

>Those platinums who thought they were good because they got carried by cheaters.
I'm glad about BattleEye but that shit was the best.

>new vegas
>bethesda

do you dress yourself in the morning?

I bet you loved pulse too before they fixed the quick swap and nerfed auto shotguns.

Thank got pulse got shat all over
It's a shame though, I really like playing IQ and she's less useful now that pulse has been memed

Technically, NV is published by Bethesda as well.

A lot of Siege threads recently

It's a great game

It's a good game and r6g has started to spawn shitton of maymays recently.

Hoping the weeb ops blow the game up. It seems like every game I like becomes niche.

Is this still active? I was going to reinstall it.

>daily threads about it for the past week
>currently in a very active thread
>new patch for the game just got released
Well, do you think it's still active?

Thanks for reminding me I have this

You think I come here every day?

Solid. I got really into it and then stopped playing

So you can price match the Amazon prize at Target and get an extra 50% off to get this for $15.

Should I get it now or wait for a sub $20 price on black friday?

Its active ever since the first starter edition a few months ago, and now they are doing it again.
I think every once in awhile though my queues get to 4-5 minutes but backing out and re-queuing gets me a game within a minute. Weird shit like that happens and people constantly drop out and come back into a queue.

Games biggest problems are netcode, and hitreg. Laggy fucks from South America tank bullets and sometimes the netcode is so fucking bad you get Overwatch-tier "shot while behind wall" garbage.

The only basic gameplay design I would like changed is reinforced walls, makes Thermite almost too necessary. Should reverse its current system, which is every one gets 2 and Recruit gets 1. So every character with an actual ability, attachments on their guns get 1 and Recruits get 2.

So placing you 5 walls means SO much more than placing 10 walls and most maps you run out of fucking space and people have no use for their walls. Like Plane. So Thermite is still good, but now mostly picked for floor breaches and if you expect them to barricade 1 side completely with only 5 reinforced walls.

>he doesn't spend his entire day browsing Cred Forums
Wow, way to be a nerd