He`s right

he`s right

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/vgqzqq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>YoshiDude13

Fuck off faggot

sounds like YOSHIDUDE13 is part of a bad fandom and is being sulleid

I can turn off a game. I can't turn off people. Can't wait for twittershit to get banned

This

You don't share forums and social media with bad games.

he is without a doubt a butthurt undertale fan and im so confident i wont even look up to confirm

haha yoshi

Fandom is basicly a fanbase with autism.
Mostly to games or tv shows with animals acting and moving like they were human, examples: Undertale, Sonic, etc..

Really makes ya think huh

Pinnacle of modern philosophy

So both are shit?

What an astute observation.

I can't tell what he's implying

Really does.

Sup yoshidude13

How profound.

What the fuck does this even mean?

i dont use twitter

I agree but who the hell is this and why should I give attention to their opinions?

Sonic fans are the worst of both groups, to be fair.

I don't understand his image since I don't play computer games as my age is no longer in single digits.

Good games don't have bad fandoms.

So, while both are inferior versions of their originals, at least Cred Forums has some good jokes and can be fun while drunk?

KYS is legitimately the most retarded new reddit trend that managed to seep into Cred Forums. If you're too much of a beta bitch to type out kill yourself, then you're probably too young to be on Cred Forums

>Cred Forums btfo

>I can't turn off people
Are you sure?

>samefagging
Ignore this. I thought I was on Cred Forums not Cred Forums.

kys

kys

>e-celeb thread
Fuck off back to the cuckshed and stay in there.

Expect for the fact that Steven Universe, from both an aesthetic and writing perspective, is built from the ground up to appeal to Tumblr faggots and has a huge community there that actively discuss it all day, which is why people commonly associate the two.

Where as if TTGO were "Cred Forums the show", it would have a community of fans here and the number of Bane jokes per episode would increase 100%.

Which is sadly not the case.

I want you to commit suicide

kys

>YoshiDude13
>celeb
I'm guessing Miguel.Gomez328 is an e-celeb too

End yourself promptly.

This. It needs to be filtered like the other twitterspeak abbreviations were .

This is also acceptable. Telling someone to take their life like a fucking man, no acronyms. You just got me hard, bud

Maybe YoshiDude13 is a faggot, but he is right about that tweet: Don't judge a video game by stuff that happens outside of it.

Steve U is Tumblr.
Cred Forums would be SpongeBob after the first movie — a hollow shell of the original run by different people who dont understand the originals

>yoshidude13
haha

"kys" and "cringe" should be filtered just like the other memewords.

Who is this man and why is he so buttranged? Is it because he embodies everything a large number of anonymous people hate about "fandom culture" and the things they circlejerk, and he's lashing out because he cannot contain his autism?

Is this guy projecting?

KYS (^:

What a faggot

So mad.

I always hate the opinion thing cause like pedophiles think kids are attractive and that's their opinion but they can go to jail for their shit opinons

The stuff that happens outside of it reflects the inside, basically: cancer games have cancer fandoms

Agreed. It and "cringe" are overused, too.

I've started to use wince-inducing myself.

THIS JUST IN: Cred Forums THINKS LIKING BAD GAMES IS JUST AS BAD AS RAPING CHILDREN

Why not we do the same with people, I get yelled by random old people for fucking pearl harbor and im not even japanese

>posting your own tweets
Embarrassing.

I thought "kys" was a leafy thing? It made it easy to spot those who are underage. Might just be part of the proliferation of nigger speak though.

both of these things were ruined by shitty youtube vloggers like leafy because his fanbase is 12 years old on average

"kys" is a good way of letting people know that you're underaged

I don't know, it just started surfacing fucking everywhere on Cred Forums in the last few months and it's probably the most reddit shit I've seen on Cred Forums in my life.

>Being this scared by what people would think of you because of what you like
I mean, we are not talking about political stuff so why people should hate you for loving some video games like Undertale?

>regular shit icon

Sup Yoshidude13

>>Being this scared by what people would think of you because of what you like
how does what i say even imply that, if anything i said the opposite, everyone is always being judged get over it

>Zootopia came out
>someone links me something related to it
>I ask if it's a good movie, I'd seen the trailer once and never really looked further than that
>he legitimately responds with "the fanbase is awful"
I don't understand this mentality.

An hero yourself

Zootopia's fanbase isn't even bad.
There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a cute rabbit.

This

NIGGAH JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES

poal.me/vgqzqq

it's safe to assume he's a fan of all the things he mentioned

he should khs

delete your account

who the fuck is leafy anyway? i ran into some totally Cred Forums newfag kid playing a game earlier. he was talking eceleb garbage and i told his loser faggot ass to shut up and he started calling me a leafy fan. i don't get it. these are the type of retarded kids posting on this board. these rejects are so delusional that they think it's normal to watch other people live their lives

You know the new 3D spongebob movie that everyone hated? It was made by the original writers.

The state of the fandom only matters if it's something like an online game where you're forced to interact with these people to play the game.

>it's probably the most reddit shit I've seen on Cred Forums in my life
Not too long ago some retards started replacing the word "board" with "sub" and they tried to force it pretty hard. I'm glad it never took off, I think it lasted for about two weeks before they gave up.

wtf i like leafy now

greenblatt wasn't part of the movie, he's the writer who's responsible for Spongebobs popularity.

Hiroshima Nagasaki is better than Moot in his later years.

Well TTG did just have an episode about Oregon Trail so maybe he has a point since only Cred Forums cares about that game now.

>everyone hated

they did?

But if the solution to cyberbullying is turning off or walking away from your computer, doesn't the same thing apply here? Seems to me they're mutually exclusive trains of thought.

He literally sounds like the majority of Cred Forums

so i just watched this leafy shit and lasted a few minutes before wanting to snap that faggot's neck. it all makes sense now. Cred Forums is literally filled with 14 year old kids

Well the person who made that post about cyberbullying later got mad over getting cyberbullied. So you're not wrong.