I deleted all of my steam games because I was spending too much time in imageboard steam groups putting way too many...

I deleted all of my steam games because I was spending too much time in imageboard steam groups putting way too many hours into tf2 and CSS every week. This was more than a month ago. Maybe two months. Now I really want to play vidya. What do Cred Forums?

Pic unrelated but it is OC.

>Now I really want to play vidya. What do Cred Forums?
Play vidya?

But I deleted steam, which is where all my vidya was.

Install it again.

kys for being retarded, all you had to do was quit css and tf2.

Either reinstall steam or pirate some shit.

The games are tied to your account, just because you deleted them doesn't mean they're gone you literal sub human.

>2016
>Being this autistic.

kys, faggot. Also, you have shit taste in games.

....umm can you stop being so unnecessarily mean?

I went on steam support and removed them from my library.

can I get them back again somehow?

bump, dear God Cred Forums please help

Uh, no. You're a fag.

>Fag can't accept himself because he's beta and can't into time management.
>Deletes his games through Steam customer support because he thinks games are the problem.
>Creates a blog post thread on Cred Forums instead of manning the fuck up.

kys. For fucking real. Hang yourself tonight.

wow you're so cool, calling people faggots and telling them to kill themselves on the internet, so funny xD

>getting this rused over a post on an aborginal smoke signal interpretations forum.

Nigga, we are all autistic here. I need some help because I sperged out and deleted my steam games on steam support. Can you please help a fellow autist out?

If you uninstalled Steam, just re-install it and log back into your account.

If you had Steam support remove those games from your account, you're fucked.

Seriously user, what did you even need to make this thread for? Just play the damn games and learn to manage your time better.

>waaah don't be mean to me guy from the internet

Grow a fucking spine or leave the internet if your ass hurts so much by what people you don't know say about you.

once you hit the age of 16 you'd realize being an edgy child on the internet isn't that fun and just makes you seem pathetic, word of advice.

Didn't want to make a new topic so I guess I'll just ask here. I'm a fucking idiot who has no self control and couldn't get any work done so I threw all my game discs into a fire pit and burned them all. Now I want to play games again, is there any way to get them back? Help Cred Forums, pls.

>"Everyone I don't like is edgy. XD"
>"Edgy is an insult, haha! Reddit told me so!"

You are literally autistic for doing what you've done. You sperged out. Only thing you can do is drop some cash on new games. I'd start a new account, since it's still tracking your achievements as though you own those games.

Being mean is necessary

If you actually did this you deserve the mean things everyone said about you. There is no reason why being addicted to two games should result in you clearing your entire library.

I'm not even OP, it's just disgraceful the way you are treating him, really upsetting seeing someone get bullied for no reason like this.

Cred Forums is not a safe space.

Sorry, kid.

it's not the edgy 14 year old flame shirt wearing fedora gathering grounds either.

I wish I could punch your stupid fucking face in you little shit.

Ask support. They'll have a record of you owning the games before and might enable them again, even though you went out of your way to permanently get rid of them.

If they won't help, it's your own fault, so deal with it.

Me:
>25
>Never worn either of those clothing items.

You:
>Autistic.
>Definitely a spergelord.
>Probably a virgin.
>Thinks Cred Forums is a safe space.

>25
stopped reading there, you're either lying or if not a complete fucking waste of space and time, should've been left in the dumpster you were born in, no wonder you get off being a complete dickhead to people on Cred Forums, you're scum.

>Being this triggered over something someone said on Cred Forums.

You're not very self-aware, are you?

Yeah god forbid being an obnoxious fuckhead actually upsets people, the irony of you calling other people autistic yet being completely unaware of this is very telling, you should take your lithium you freak

So you admit you're an emotional bitch?

stop pretending you're some le ebin sociopath xD like hannibal lecter, you probably cry when you don't get your daily mcdonalds

If only you knew. Haha.

I hope you keep responding. I know you're flustered. I'll just keep poking at you.

>If only you knew. Haha.
wow this sounds like some edgy shit some guy with aspergers would mutter when he was getting bullied by chads in class

I literally have Antisocial Personality Disorder. Diagnosed by a psychologist. Confirmed by other psychologists.

Nice job turning the focus to me. Maybe we'll all forget how autistic and spergy you are.

You deserve what you got

>mentally ill wackjob psycho escapes reality by acting like a dick on the internet
ahh yes, very impressive.

What pills are you taking and how much? I know this stuff, and I can tell when someone is lying about it.

Hey maybe you should kill yourself. You're a liability to your friends and family. The world is better off without you, trust me. I implore you to consider suicide, please.

Venlafaxine 375 mg AM
Buproprion 300 mg AM
Vyvanse 60 mg AM
Paliperidone 6 mg AM / PM

I also have Major Depressive Disorder, PTSD, and Borderline Personality Disorder.

Oh, and ADHD. Obviously.

I'm almost recovered from my BPD. It's been hard work, but I'm almost there. Had to change a lot of shit coping mechanisms.

Pretty edgy, user.

You're psychotic, OP. Kill others.

No, I mean it. It's my tax money too you fucking asshole. Your illness is making other people suffer. How can you live with yourself?

IDGAF?

Also, you're not Canadian. :^)

hi zoe