FFXV ON PS4 PRO

youtu.be/2ko6dM9_X6g

HOLY SHIT

Am I suppose to be impressed? It looks capable on normal ps4

Just imagine what the PC version is going to look like.

that running on a pc bro.

Like shit? Most pc games look shit or lose sweat or rain effects.

never ever forever

Holy fuck dude I got a PS3 for this game then I got a ps4 and now I need a ps4 pro to get the full experience. How much fucking money have I spent on this game already!!!! Fuxk square Enix o am buying this game in 2 years when it is 19 bucks

This shit has happened so many times over the years with FFXV.

I'll judge the game when I can see a direct feed of the game a few days before release.

There's no reason to buy a pro if you own the original. Stop buying consoles for games that aren't made yet, like a dumb fuck.

(You)

this, preorder a 1080 ti instead for marginal graphics update for nogaems

Maybe I'm too old, but all you GRAFIX kids realize that the pretty shadows and lights mean fuck all if a game ends up being absolute fucking trash, right?

I swear, anyone can make a pretty looking walking simulator and you cunts will just eat it up because of the shitty PC MUSTARD RACE meme. Fucking hell.

gameplay looks ok, the real issue that can kill a game is if the framerate isnt contant

Now i can watch a mediocre game in not 4k grinding out 30fps on a fucking hand cam through a 1080p screen, brilliant.

The PS4 version runs at 700-900p, with dynamic resolution scaling

The PS4 pro version runs at at least 1080p at all times. You won't be able to tell the difference in a shitty youtube stream

I-- I don't understand, are you saying FFXV will be trash?

Trade in value for ps4?

just the resolution? what about framerate? Draw distace? Grass of all things?
As much as I want the Pro to make XV the best looking it can be, does it look MUCH better?

>The PS4 pro version runs at at least 1080p at all times
would think 480 would be able to do 1440p

fuck that looks neat. now i'm regretting buying that 1070.

Thank god. looks like it runs smoothly now.

>DA GWAFIX

Still not making the game any less shit.

>now
it always looked smooth besides Platinum demo

it's too soon to say until someone actually has them and can analyze the difference, but the resolution increase is a big deal, it'll make the details more crisp, and it's the minimum of what we can expect. the game should also run at a smoother framerate and it might possibly have better textures

b-but it's "similar" specs.