Literal Eurasian manlet

>Literal Eurasian manlet
>successful millionaire with a white wife
How did this occur?

He's not successful, technically. His yellow fever having father is.

It was either he'd turn out like that or like Elliot Rodgers for his race.

>manlet
considering he's half nip 5'9 isn't so bad

AMWF? Rodgers are born from white dads.

3/4th nip, actually

Eliza is his wife? I thought she was his sister. Or is she both?

Wife. They have a kid together later. A son named Mel Masters.

He still became a martial arts champion in a country full of dudes taller than him.
no in-betwen for hapas?

Ken is a hapa? Good to know we're getting some positive representation in the media then

His dad is half Japanese and his mother is full Japanese. He just dyes his hair

She's Guile's sister I'm pretty sure. Yet they never do anything with that considering how often Ken and Guile run into each other.

Every time I see Mike Chang, I always think of Liu Kang.

Is Ken's dad the greatest hapa in all of videogames?

You are correct.

Close.Eliza is the sister of Guile's wife, Jane. They never mentioned this in the games, but I think it's established in a Japanese guidebook.

When is Ryu going to fuck Chun?

Right, I was trying to think of why I felt their wives had some sort of connection, but I forgot about that. That also explains why it's never discussed; why the hell would Guile actually care about his sister by marriage?

>Implying Ryu cares about anything other than fighting and Ken.

>unleashing more eurasian cancer into the world
Please kill yourself, and every white yellow fever cunt too

*tips fedora feverishly in your direction*

>ships his son off to Japan to "teach him a lesson"

Japanese guys dislike Chinese women on the same level they dislike Koreans, I know, I have a pen pal and he rants any time I bring up the Chinese.
But Ryu and Chun Li are both full east asian.

>i think fetish babies are a good idea!
Please, please kill yourself

He 100% white you fucking mongoloid moron

Shut the fuck up already, fedora-clan nerd.

He's not, he's definitely a white male, his character design is a symptom of the asian inferiority complex that is ruining society

>we can't make this character look like us or no one will like him!!
This fucking disgusts me so much

I wish I could be as openly racist as the Japanese without consequences.

Aww a pen pal? That's cool. Most people email nowadays

Isn't Ken just a silver spoon kid with insane martial arts talent from Long Beach, CA?

>race mixing is a bad thing!
Get fucked user

Since when is the four toed dragon a fetish?
>dude named 拳マスターズ
>white

Your kids are going to grow up mentally ill, suicidal, and hating your guts

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Do you have any idea how fucked eurasian kids are?

Eurasian babies are born partially our of the white man's desire to dominate asians.

>Guile is Ken's brother-in-law
>Ken is able to keep his marriage better than Guile's
>Due to the bullshit with Nash/Charlie and Shadowloo, Guile almost lost his wife and daughter through divorce if it weren't for Ken's wife

Oh boy, how did Guile fucked up so badly?

He's less than 6 feet tall, has Fu Rin Ka Zan writte on his glove, and is obsessed with his honor and victory, which are very Japanese traits
We also use Skype, but we wanted to practice writing each other's languages by hand, as my kanji is as bad as his latin characters.
I doubt he could get away with that outside of asia.

>implying Sakura isn't going to fuck Ryu first

Are you really trying to tell me that this is supposed to be a Japanese man? He is white, that's a fact. His being the main character is the creator's admission that white traits are superior to asianness. This shit is everywhere in Japanese media.

four toed dragon = japanese plus chinese. Japanese dragons have 5 toes. Chinese dragons are 3 toed serpents. The mix is in between. When has this ever been a fetish?

An asian mix is fine, but white on asian is fucking terrible. Unless it's asian male white female

So when are you going to start your image dump?
At least tell me how much you get paid.

>lol i saw someone say shill once i think ill use that meme again kek
Who the fuck would be paying me to write this, you braindead parrot?

Back into your cage Cred Forums

You think a person who wants all white men dead goes on Cred Forums? Oh wait, you don't think, you just repeat phrases you've seen or heard before because you're too fucking stupid to think for yourself

They sure are filthy

with the beard looks like Andrei Arlovski

>black eyebrows
They ain't even natural blond

No, this is a Japanese lumberjack

He's American

it's the fucking artstyle you dumb shit.

You mean you can't make characters look anything other than white in that game? How fucking stupid are you?

HEY, COME ON, COME ON! What going on in this thread?

It's a soldier's duty. Ken is just a playboy, Guile serves his country.

There is Balrog you know? Street fighter artstyle is expressive and exaggerated.

Does the stuff on Ryu's gloves have any meaning?

Those are some pretty ding dong slanty eyes

Fūrinkazan (風林火山?), literally "Wind, Forest, Fire, Mountain", is a popularized version of the battle standard used by the Sengoku period daimyo Takeda Shingen. The banner quoted four phrases from Sun Tzu's The Art of War: "as swift as wind, as silent as forest, as fierce as fire, as unshakable as mountain."

>he grew his hair back
So much for that character development
Here's why I hate Frank. He knows he's cancer that attracts cancer, but he keeps making videos. He even makes videos directly addressing cancer, thus giving it attention. Making videos teaching Japanese, even as a joke, was going to attract retarded weeaboos without a doubt, and this shouldn't have surprised him at all. Also, he really can't talk about bad internet rappers when he has songs like watermelon pussy. I used to feel legitimately bad for the guy, given that he's a hapa that spawned a meme, but after he kept running with it, my sympathy waned greatly.

Ryu is the equivalent of a Japanese mountain man.

>a guy who is ripped as fuck, one of the best fighters world and can shoot fire from his hand
>has also the perfect facial structure

Gee, I wonder...

>This fucking thread

>name is Ryu
>born in Japan
>black hair and black eyes
>practices Japanese martial arts styled
>"No guys he's white"

Do you people listen to yourselves.

Oh wow, that's cool. Is it always written in that weird kanji like on the SF V box art?

Are you trying to say Japanese men can't build muscle mass nor beards?

Sure thing pal

Whst they want to say, but can't properly expresd, is that japanese artists generally don't portray asian characters with distinctly asian facial features. Modern asian character design goes for a generalised look for people. To the american that's white, while to the japanese it's just a person.

They don't really care aboit representation. It's a racially homogenous society (or overwhelmingly) after all. Nobody minds however anyone portrays japs.

This is some good bait

You want all white men dead?

we love hapas here!!

we just dont condone the sin that is actually making them

Also that attractive traits tend to be fairly universal.

Your bait is weak.

>black man
>white woman
>black child

am I the only one who laughs irl when they see something like this

>all these mad whitebois

Say your good byes to your women, pickle dicks

>ryu
>white
do you think pic related is 'white' too?

Damn that white guy has a skinny nose.

Toshiro Mifune was literally perfect

>Eurasian
Is this R9K's new hot meme?

itt racists

Anime characters don't even look HUMAN. Show me two people analogous to these two characters.

Yes. It's the simplified version of the kanji, but I'm not sure why they write it like that.

隆 (read as りゅう, or Ryuu) is the master of 暗殺拳 (read as あんさつけん, or Ansatsuken) that must resist the strength of 殺意の波動 (さついのはどう, or Satsui no Hadou) but you think he's white?

Shit, and you people talk about niggers and appropriating with the kangs meme. That's just how Japanese people draw. They don't instantly associate certain hair colors with white people like brown or red any more than they associate purple or green hair with a certain race.

>they could've went with the MOTW design with a cap

Based on that picture, I'm just glad they didn't give him the stoner beanie.

It's an actual categorization for someone whose parents are asian and european.

One source I've read is that he's between 5'9" and 5'11".

Street Fighter was originally released in the 80s, and I'm pretty sure that was actually the average height of males back then.

Nowadays, he wouldn't have an excuse, though.

Yes, and having all black men dead would be helpful too

I hate how this cunt and Leafy are the two most famous hapas on youtube

You like mentally ill alien fetish babies with extreme self esteem issues?

Just look at him you blind fuck. What colour is he?

>black and white
lol youre so funny arent you!

>haha someone said bait before and people laughed, maybe i should say it so people will like me!
Kill yourself

You go a long way if you can shoot fire from your hands.

Also whats up with the recent meme with half-asian kids.

>mentally ill alien fetish babies
That's how regular asian girls look and act as well.

Also, you don't believe that all Japanese people have yellow skin, do you?

Racists think your entire life will be ruined if your parents aren't both white, as if the kinds of people that would have children that crazy aren't bad parents/in possession of bad genes to begin with