Just finished Uncharted 4. Man, this guy was a fucking piece of shit

Just finished Uncharted 4. Man, this guy was a fucking piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Tp20DYkTpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nadine was pulling the strings it was bullshit even SJW Max Landis called it out

you got emotionally involved in generic writing
welcome to the entertainment industry

Huh?

He was the good guy who kept getting fucked by Nathan and Sam.. Naughty Dog randomly made him go insane at the end so they could have a final boss.

I also hated that fucking bitch, whatever happened to her btw?

>Expecting GAMES outta ND

She walks off to the sunset and lives happily ever after

He was always that way though.

The weird part of this game was that it was advertised as a gritty, dark chapter of Uncharted, but it was actually one of the least dark games. No one died, no real emotional moments except for the rough relationship of Drake and his wife. I don't know what they were going for

I have a morbidly obese, smelly, gay coworker who also works part time at a gamestop who never shuts the fuck up about this game and its "amazing writing", what the fuck makes it so appealing? Surely not the gameplay

>le the gameplay is bad meme

Confirmed for never playing an uncharted game. There's literally nothing wrong with the gameplay, it's actually really enjoyable

Did nothing wrong. If Sam wasn't a lying ass, they could have just teamed up with Rafe again and found the treasure. Even after Sam came clean, Nate was in the wrong for not ditching Sam and either leaving or calling a truce with Rafe.

Basically, Sam is an awful addition to a fifth entry in a series when they expect us to care about him just because "brother."

Ok then, what makes it good?

>Game practically plays itself for half of its duration
>This is supposed to be fun

I'm not going to type out why gameplay is good. It has to be experienced, which you've clearly never done.

If they didn't write the part where he stabs the guard and acts all psycho then you would see it differently in my opinion
He's spoiled and a grown up crybaby but without that scene he would have been simply a competitor

>le its a movie meme

Another confirmed having never played the game. Man, you guys really follow the Cred Forums mantra, don't you? Sad!

You can't even be bothered to bullet point out key points to what makes it stand out from other games? Sounds like a cop out to me.

Have not played any Uncharted games. Did Troy Baker voice this guy?

Exactly this.

Madagascar was pure kino

Ok then defend this

youtu.be/4Tp20DYkTpk

I actually cant. I want to....but I cant!

Nah, Warren Kole voiced Rafe.

However, Naughty Dog just HAD to include Troy Baker and made him voice Drake's brother, Sam. This causes so many god damn plot holes and they try to cram all of this into one single game, failing miserably.

PLEASE tell me this game isnt so fucking boring for its whole duration

Ah. Asked because I thought this guy kind of looked like Ocelot in MGSV.

>an almost prefect game being boring

What was the point of Nadine?

How does one get hair like Rafe's lads?

Being a piece of shit.

I know this is bait but I'll bite

What makes it that close to perfection?

By having no taste.

Rafe is still the best new character in the game though. That may not be saying much since he's up against Nadine and Sam, but I found Rafe charming.

>ship is literally burning to the ground
>can just take his gold and run
>nope not good enough, gotta kill drake
Weak ass ending

Morally grey sub boss

Strong Wymn character who can take on the boyzz who you're unallowed to hate

wtf did you expect from this shitty fucking series

Haven't played mp in a month or so. Have they added coop yet?

They should've either changed the fight against him, or made you fight someone else the same way earlier. It kind of killed the mood when I had to learn an entirely different control scheme during the last important minutes of the game.

Nope. New content is getting revealed Wednesday, but it won't be Co-op.

Expect Co-op on the very last day of Fall.

Rafe was a confirmed psychopath though, and he didn't want to leave any possible loose ends

Fuck, man. Oh well. If its like u2 coop it'll be worth the wait

He's the coolest mother fucker ever

Which generic white guy movie character is this OP

2>4>3>1

Fight me nerds

I'll always love 1, but I agree with your list

Worked perfectly fine.

2=4>3>1

How the fuck does their VA decision create plotholes?

Why would I? Your list is perfect.

He found your post.

>replying to shitposts

Pretty much. Although 3 has way more replay value than 4.

1=2=3=4
All these games were fucking boring.
I don't even know why I listen to you faggots anymore.

>All those fucking plotholes
>All those glitches
>Baby's first betrayal story
>The plot was as deep as a puddle
>Monotone voice acting

nice shitpost

>boring
>literally so entertaining my gf would watch me play and she normally hates watching me play videogames

My anecdotal evidence suggests otherwise

he was insane from the get go i doubt you've played the game lol
>stabbed prison guard for wanting a cut
>threatened to kill sully in a high class auction and played it off as a joke
trademark sociopath at its finest

U4 pacing is horrible.

>Nadine was pulling the strings
What? Nadine wanted nothing to do with anything by time they got to the treasure.

christ, is this reddit or what? how the fuck could you like these awful fucking games?

It's my opinion though.
Seriously, that entire series is just your standard triple A garbage.
Call me a hipster or whatever you want, but get some fucking taste first.

Because they are entertaining and keep the player engaged throughout.

I loved the part where that one boss was unbeatable twice cuz black lady.

It's not just U4 though, it's the entire fucking series.

>Wasting entire fucking chapters just wandering around in that stupid fucking jungle, looking for that airplane

Don't even get me started on all the stupid QTE shit either. And the platforming could use some work too.

>Play one portion
>Cutscene for 20 minutes
>Play another five minutes
>Interrupted by more stupid shit
>After playing for an hour, I realize half of it was because of fucking cutscenes

Why are there so many movies disguised as videogames on the ps4?

I was more talking about how they needed to cram everything about Sam into one single game and there was no way they could have done that well without creating problems.

>solve puzzle, usually by climbing
>move foward, probably have to climb some stuff
>encounter enemies, hide behind cover, shoot them for a few minutes because they won't fucking die
>even more enemies arrive
>cutscene
>solve another puzzle, by climbing of course
>rinse and repeat
entertaining for a two year old maybe.

>>Cutscene for 20 minutes
lierally never happens

because it is fun to be a one man army that stylishly kills bad guys while making quips

You forgot about the forced trail and error bullshit that this series is known for.
All four games have unbearable amounts of padding because of it.
Just makes each game a fucking chore to play through.

good luck trying to do that in the actual game.

Uncharted is the best TPS t.b.h

>overrated turd SJW game
>waist high cover everywhere
>generic "passable" third person shooting
>AI fucking retarded
>enemies only shoot at you and ignore your teammates
>same fucking retarded magical invincible invulnerable teammates from last of us because HURR DURR WE CANT PROGRAM AI
>"puzzles" are brain dead retarded
>"open world" is just narrow corridors that are scenic routes
>runs like dog shit 20 FPS half the fucking time
>feels like fucking molasses and looks like an uprezzed turd

What are you talking about? Like deaths from testing whether or not you can make a jump?

Also what do you mean by "padding?" How does trial and error make the game have more of it?

Nice shitpost. Uncharted is GOAT.

>SJW game
source?
>AI fucking retarded
Teammates AI is pretty dumb but the enemy AI is the best in the series.
>open world
Did they claim it was open world? Its always been linear
>runs at 20FPS half the fucking time
Some times the frame rate dips but it's not very frequently and runs above 20 normally

oh

kill yourself

He literally did nothing wrong. Drake and his brother are the bad guys.

>replying to lazy bait

Your opinion is garbage and you should be ashamed.

Quite frankly, my taste is miles above yours.

Trial and error isn't the issue. It's the fact the game just isn't fun enough gameplay wise to justify it at all. All games have trial and error to an extent whether it's Dark Souls, Bayonetta or Street Fighter.

He's my favorite character mostly because of his voice actor

wow.... so this... is the power.. of autistic soniggers..

Name me another game where you can mock dying enemies.

He did nothing wrong. Bad writing occurred so he can be a forced villain. Drake a shit.

I love Uncharted but there is NOTHING amazing about the writing or story, only numales think so.

>>generic "passable" third person shooting
Name another tps where you can shoot while swinging on a rope

nice post, really lit up my synapses

>Nadine was pulling the strings
wut

Literally any game with taunts/emotes or executions. Overwatch and Gears for example

This was the dumbest shit. All those conflicts with her and with no payoffs, you never came out ahead once against her.

Sam and Drake would've killed her if Rafe didn't show up

Rarchet&clank 3

good genes

All I did was point out flaws in some of your arguments and you just couldn't wait to pull out the sonygger card.

hm...

Uncharted 4 has the best enemy AI I've seen in a shooter this year, fuck off. They entrench in cover across from you while others go around the sides to flank you, and any enemy in cover can randomly throw a nade at you if you camp the same spot for too long. And they do all this maneuvering in environments that are almost as much vertical as they are horizontal

>you got emotionally involved in generic writing

as opposed to what? original writing found it books?

if thats what youre implying, you'll be surprised at how generic books are today. every form of media is generic as fuck today. nothing is new and original anymore.

So, same as F.E.A.R.?

Really fucking pushing the boundaries here.

he stabbed that prison guard guy at the beginning while they were shaking hands, and he shot a man just for saying "Nathan Drake is a legend." Then he personally tried to murder Nate twice

looks exactly like TLoU and everybody over the age of 12 knows that its gameplay is trash-tier
so its not wrong to expect the same from Uncharted 4

shit rebuttal my man

>same as the shooter with the best enemy AI of all time
>implying there's anything wrong with this

FEAR's AI had to navigate very tight, linear levels that would give the illusion that soldiers were flanking you as opposed to just meeting you in one of the few corridors they could use.
The strengths of FEAR's AI comes from level design and just all around decent AI that combined fast response time and quick traversal time.

Uncharted 4's arenas are a lot more open than small office spaces. Stealth AI on the other hand though.

>Just finished Uncharted 4. Man, this game was a fucking piece of shit.

ftfy

TFW it's 100% true