>RUMOUR
RUMOUR
>RUMOUR
RUMOUR
>RUMOUR
RUMOUR
>RUMOUR
RUMOUR

Nice source. Fuck off back to the cuckshed and stay there.

>It's another NX "rumor" episode

How embarrassing. Just delete your Cred Forums account.

>rumour

>There are idiots on Cred Forums believing shitty rumors
>There are idiots on Cred Forums awaiting NX news each days
>There are idiots on Cred Forums who unironically are excited for the NX
>There are idiots on Cred Forums who still have high hopes for Neo Nontendo

W E W L A D

op here, hes my source

>rumour

Is Reggie white?

Sept. 20th

Screencap this

at this point i'll buy whatever they put out

No, he's half-black and half-white

he's brown, are u dumb

OH MY GOD THE HYPE IS REAL
I CAN'T WAIT NOT TO BUY THIS ONE TOO!

done

/thread

Wasn't there an Amazon leak or some shit about pre orders on the 21st. Maybe reveal same day.

>Rumor

>LEAK?
>?
>rumor

seriously, give it up!

the NX is not real, it was made up when someone at nintendo was drunk, everything is a lie!

Who gives a fuck, it will be shit and so will its "games"

i only believe the rumors my nintendo rep buddies tell me when we meet up and work together.

all internet speculation and articles that are click bait can enjoy their school yard playground gasping for all i care.

>rumour

can nintendo fucking reveal it already so this clickbait faggot shit goes away

theres a new, unsourced rumour every 2 days that contradict all the others

They're trying to ride the mystery hype and announce it at peak hypeness. Unfortunately, Nintendo being Nintendo, they'll fuck that up, wait for everyone to stop giving a shit and quietly announce the NX right after some big Sony announcement.

>Reveal in 3 days
They will probably announce it, and make a Nintendo Direct, before revealing it. Nothing will happen on the 20th. They should just fucking say if it's a handled, a homeconsole, or a hybrid, I just want to be fucking disappointed asap.

my shitposting folder is ready

bring it on

kek

I would like to know what "French" gaming podcast leaked this. Because, if I recall correctly, France was involved with a legit Smash Bros leak or something of that nature.

wait for it: "Please understand we are taking down fan creation because they are not as good as we are"

Did you mean they surrendered information?

It will be called Nintendo Focus, screencap this

JUST FUCKING REVEAL IT ALREADY YOU WASHED UP HACKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What the fuck is NX supposed to be? A home console? A handheld? A hybrid? Why is Nintendo so fucking cryptic about it?

It's called "Nintendo Fun." Seriously. I wish I was just shitposting, but that's what it's called.

post yfw ww3 breaks out before nx release

The inner child in me enjoys these rumors more than I will enjoy the NX I already know but it is nice to dream.

The same reason Sony was delaying the news of the PS4 Pro for half a year. It under-performs against competitors consoles.

Microsoft is on the way out of the console market, yet they embarrassed everyone with their hardware.

>rumor
FUCKING STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP

Nintendo's version of the Nvidia Shield system.