Hey Cred Forums what game are you playing right now?Will you finish it this time?

Hey Cred Forums what game are you playing right now?Will you finish it this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HSWlyhfvWUQ?t=1m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=cqTYxwJ-rhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bioshock 1 from the collection.. Ye buddy! My friend never played the 1st one. So we're beating it in shareplay mode :^)
Then we're gonna beat the rest together or possibly by shareplay,
PS4 life is good..

Dead Rising
I already did, multiple times

Dead Rising.

Plan on it. Already have a few times a generation ago.

i just replayed it after a long time. shame the controls on pc suck even with the help i found online.

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen. I might, it just takes time.

Playing bamham knight for the second time, almost done.
Installing GTA4, hoping to fix all the bullshit to make it playable.

Darksiders. It's surprisingly long but looks like I'm near the end already.

Currently working on Disgea 5 at the moment.

wew boi
really not looking forward to allant, 2-2 with the firebugs + flamelurker and the entire 5th world
looking forward to 3-1 for my waifu tho

>tfw western hack n slashes are dead since GoW4 and others are taking it in some weird direction
i quite enjoyed playing darksiders
bosses were all quite enjoyable with the exclusion of the sandworm fucker

Thinking about doing this series too, any mods to look out for?

Amnesia: TDD. I think so, it's fun.

I loved SOMA and wanted more and this is nothing like it. I guess SOMA is pretty unique when it comes to enviroment and themes.

Bioshock Remastered

Yes, since it runs much better than the original release. I'm hoping Bioshock 2 runs just as well.

Got too excited for TLG (Need to get dat PS4 for that) so decided to finally go back to basics and finish it once and for all.

Gonna play it twice so I get the secret dialogue and then gonna play SotC once again.

I also noticed that TLG's release date is Ico's 15th birthday in Japan. Pretty neato.

>Morrowind
Not a chance in hell.
I still haven't started the main quest
>Bayonetta 1
Nope.
Just beat chapter 10.
Got my ass whooped during that second Jeanne fight, really not looking forward to a third one. I need to git gud with weapon switching again.

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

>Battleborn
i've already gone through the campaign like 5 times or whatever, so yeah i'll probably "finish" it again

i may get it all the way to platinum but that'll probably take at least another 200 hours

What's wrong with gay marriage?

Cossacks Back to War in preparation for the release of Cossacks 3 next week.

It's gay.

It's a meme youtu.be/HSWlyhfvWUQ?t=1m28s

right now Valkyria Chronicles after that Thunder Force IV

You're gay.

PoE

I will finally get a character to maps this time. Hopefully.

I wish it were more like Diablo though with adjustable difficulty instead of being forced to progress through the same 4 acts 3 times.

I got the AoEII HD remaster with the new expansions. It's fun, but I think I'm chasing the pink dragon of nostalgia.

I'll probably finally play either Xenogears or Nocturne.
Can't decide which one though, so I'll probably just end up shitposting instead.

No u

Just play standard.

u got it bby :-*

>3DPD
Get lost faggot. Only 2D boys look good.

>Standard League

Bruh

Found a slav.

Now I want to play it too.

I'm german though. Most of the big slavic games are rather popular here if you dig a little.

Wew cool.

Holy shit, they're actually making a third one.
youtube.com/watch?v=cqTYxwJ-rhk

Borderlands 2 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma
I have beaten Borderlands 2 about 4 times now, so I say yes. I have had a long love/hate relationship with this game but finally I am able to have so much fun with it after getting over the fact that the difficulty isn't too high, but I was a casual (especially the UVH mode)

NGS yes, but I don't know if I will want to replay it on higher difficulties.

>playing super metroid
>barely beat boss in sunken ship
.save
>go get a super missile upgrade
>save again
>ZSNES didnt register either save and Im back in Norfair

shouldn't have emulated, kid :^)

It's out next tuesday for 20€.

Cossacks 3 is basically a remake of Back to War. Comes out with 12 nations only, 8 other will be added in DLC.

XCOM longdong

probably not

Just save at save stations.

I did

twice

Ironically save states results are more reliable :(

Just use safe states.

Seriously though, is emulation really that bad that it can't properly emulate Super Metroid? I mean, I am all for PCs being superior to consoles, but I thought emulation was more advanced than that.