Romance

Shouldn't romance be in more games across all genres? Is there really any kind of genre or community that wouldn't appreciate some form of romance?

This is hot as fuck, post more. Too bad I haven't seen much WidowxMercy or WidowxDiva or the three going at it. Easily the hottest characters in the game.

I fucking hate romantic subplots. They always detract from the story as a whole, no exceptions.

The purest love

Men are weird.

Fuck off faggots Mercy is single, straight, and pure. Pure!

On the Japanese side, the games are just an entryway drug into the series. The Otaku are supposed to buy an $80 Bluray with a single episode of the tie in anime, several wall scrolls, pillow covers, and an art book.

If any of the female characters are depicted with a man, the kissless virgins will rage and not buy anything with the character on it.

There's a yuri thread up already, fuck off.

Romance only has a place if it's between two boys, since only males are capable of real love.

I want to romance the Mercy.

Sure, but only if it's boy/girl romance.

>Heterofag
Out.

Romace has it's place in video games. While many games are better for it, some games don't have any room for romance in them.

Like Doom. Who's Doom Guy gonna romance? The demons?

>romance
It would be alright if 90% of the time it wasn't a shitty subplot added in to appease rabid shippers.
And it almost always ruins discussion of a game because half of the time any threads are derailed into arguments over arbitrary shit about who's fucking who in a game.

>Find artist
>This is part of a small series of pictures

Has she won yet?

yes

Haven't checked in weeks.

Place a few assistants that sell you things/help you out in some kind of way and you have to choose one. In the ending show some picture or clip of them continuing their journey, doing something fun, or settling down. That's the simplest kind of romance though. A complex relationship can add alot of depth to a character.

Spacenoids confirmed for best women

that scene in the episode last week with Tyrell's theme playing as Elliot tries to find his address was fucking GOAT, they need to play that song again when tyrell comes back for real

It killed Bioware and attracts the kind of people that hung out on BSN.

Games with romance interactions are incredibly forced, they give second hand embarrassment to the player and are only present in bad games (Any Bioware/Bethesda game)

What i'm saying is i hate lesbians.

I don't care about story so I'd rather have devs focus on the game instead of pandering to shipfags.

>we should have more depressed 30 year olds projecting their fantasies into videogame stories

No thanks

The fact is games cant do romance right for all sorts of reasons and very few come close to feel like real relationships. Perhaps if romance was a core part of the game play and was a focus instead of tacked on and we could get some decent writers maybe it could be good. That being said there's never been a game i felt i didnt want to play cause there was romance not matter how bad it was.

>Shouldn't romance be in more games across all genres?
If it's yuri, sure. Otherwise fuck off.

Romance needs legitimate buld up, highs and lows and events. Games have a hard time capturing that in any sort of realism. Lets not bring up the fact most male protags have no sex drive and no one ever has sex.

> New Vegas was bad

Look at this guy.

Not by Bethesda you cuck

>YWN romance a girl about 300x bigger than you

Fags

> are only present in bad games

That reading comprehension

If it's yaoi*
Fixed that for you.

>Is there really any kind of genre or community that wouldn't appreciate some form of romance?
Asexuals/aromantics.