Are you ready for it?

Are you ready for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZyerryUkoc
youtube.com/watch?v=v-cdNgezswM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm ready to completely avoid it.

Disappointed in the direction they went for the gameplay but it still looks great.

I'm looking forward too it.

no

What gameplay?

I'm so ready I went out and didn't buy a Wii U

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZyerryUkoc

I can't believe they literally gutted all the gameplay of this series and replaced it with """""""funny moments""""""" and memes

OK, I get why people are mad, but this looks pretty cool.

I'm ready to torrent it and probably delete it after an hour just to make sure it's the same as Sticker Star.

Personally I'm replaying the games before it releases and you "gameplay" twats are complete liars.

The first two games in the series are trivial. TTYD is worse since between you and the partner you have as much more more HP than the bosses and you deal more damage per turn AND you get two turns versus their one turn AND you can heal. There's no strategy, you'd have to be a complete idiot to lose.

If you can only attack via those cards, that's disappointing. They would have been great abilities to add to regular attacks.

Yes, and I'm ready for the coming shitstorm. Nintendo can go fuck themselves

Is that the new Persona dancing game?

The combat system still looks atrocious, and I'm not fond of sticking to the same old characters.

I'm playing Battle Network right now, another "RPG" without exp, and a card-based attack system, that also isn't completely turn-based, yet it's fucking great.

Probably because you have so many more options during the battles, there are more permutations and strategy.

It seems like a good game just not a good paper mario game.

How does it look like a good game?

I think that might be the best looking lemon I've ever seen.

>you get two turns versus their one turn AND you can heal
RPG's do that

Puzzles, hidden shit, lots of stuff to find, some good mechanics.
But the combat itself seems like utter crap.
I think they simply want to attract new audience, disregarding the old fans.

Not playing it. Not initially at least. The trailers and talk behind the scenes has killed off any hint of it being acceptable. Sticker Star was by far the most boring entry in the series, and this is just V2 of that.
Moments like this in the game I can just watch in webms people will post anyways. They're the only thing that actually look worthwhile from the game.

Wow I guess literally any RPG with party members is total shit because you get more turns than the boss, thanks for showing me the light user.

>it's a people post webms so you don't have to play the game to see all the WACKY animations thread
neat

its free, so yes :^)

>There's a good chance same day release, the game will be playable on the WiiU emulator in production
Yep...

>Attacks are still based on a finite resource
>Half of those resources cause a 30-60 second cutscene in the battle that requires no input and makes things take even longer
>WACKY ANIMATIONS GUYS

I'd rather swallow marbles and go to ER

before the guy who dumps webms insists you do action commands during the Thing animations
it's mostly just mashing A

>That shy guy

I would have gotten it but the fact is the drought and bad handling of the system lead to me selling my Wii U.

I'm emulate it on Cemu

I'm ready to sell the dust collector that is my Wii U.

Day 1 pirate
If can't pirate, ignore.

wat
>looks like he's pissing
>he drinks from the toilet
>chases after mario like a possessed demon
Am i missing something?

I still can't fucking believe they did this solely because the 3DS game sold negligibly better. Did they not read that everyone hated it?

>turned based RPG with party gives you more turns than the boss

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Exactly

That's a Toad. He drank the bugger completely dry and is still thirsty enough to lose all semblance of normalcy and go crazy on Mario.
Shy Guys drink color, it's a thing now.

They began Color Splash right away

Already pirated it via an early dump on loadiine. The game is literal shit.

[citation needed]

i'll play along

tell us about the game beyond that

Yeah, I can't wait for paper jokes, shitty meta humor, and garbage gameplay.

Pics and vids of non released shit or gtfo

>Not even October yet
>loadiine dump
I would have read about that on the Cemu forums.

Press F to pay respects
youtube.com/watch?v=v-cdNgezswM

>Google Color Splash across whole forum
>No leak results, just listings for "upcoming releases" and nonsense like that
Yeah naw.

At E3 they admitted starting Color Splash as soon as Sticker Star was complete.

>maskass maaudit
>mask ass
Lmao french is such a shitty language

>TTYD cast only

>And they didn't seriously consider shutting down after seeing people's thoughts on Sticker Shart

That's kind of clever actually, the camera angle especially.
Too bad they are overboard with those nonsensical shit, because i had a chuckle or two on some of the videos

>tfw every joke is ruined by the scene going on for too long
sasuga japan
>Treehouse makes it worse
gg

KILL
TANABE

I'm not going to fucking prison or paying any fines to tell some Cred Forumsirgins that the obviously garbage entry in a garbage series is going to have fine details of garbage.

But here's one hint: the final boss, Bowser, can't kill Paper ?!/>[. The designers fucked up. But we knee that to begin with - the game is designed with skillless children in mind. Not seasoned rpg vets

Fine, you win. You've conned one additional (You) out of me. Don't go spending it all in one place Young Man.

>that ending

>Bowser can't kill Paper ?!/>[
>I'm not going to fucking prison
Yawn. Come back when you have an actual leak or even a real claim and not "string of words with the only important one replaced with nonsense so it looks like I know what I'm talking about."

you really want some (You)s don'tcha

>think its some feels shit or whatever
>that ending

OHHHHHHHHHHHH

So you admit you hate all turn based RPGs with parties?

Then I guess this paper mario game is for you.

I typed on my phone retard. I meant Paper Mario. Idiot nigger lover.

I'm ready to not buy it so that the series gets put to rest.

3 strikes and you're out, as they say.

>Phoneposting
Fine then, noted.
See you when the news comes out.

My point is if you have more turns than the boss you shouldn't also have the same amount of HP while also being able to deal more damage too.

I don't think you really know what you're talking about

You can not have as much HP as the bosses in paper mario unless you are stupid and level HP instead of BP.

Please stop posting.

Honestly, I don't know how to feel about this game

Some things are good (like the graphics and general art direction), but other things are bad (like the combat and generic NPCs)

At the very least, it seems better than Sticker Star

That's bullshit.

Just reviewed this game, Bowser CAN kill you, he won't because he's piss easy if you have the right thing card but he can.

I am the typical 20+ gamer who grew up with nintendo but lost touch after the gamecube.

is it just me or have their games been getting more and more childish not just in tone but in gameplay ? Mario 3D was a borefest for the couple of hours I played it. No challenge at all.

"Autists are complaining about a game that sold well and got decent reviews so let's halt the entire project!"

That's not how the world works. Shit the torrent of user-score downvotes on Metacritic only showed up after the Color Splash drama.

Nintendo has no target audience anymore. All the actual 3 year olds moved to smartphone games.

Parents don't buy their kids Nintendo consoles anymore since smartphone games fill the slot 1000000000x times better for the 3-10 age group. Why Nintendo keeps chasing after that demographic who the fuck knows but they're obviously just out of touch.

I'm all for cutsey arstyle and love me some lighthearted fun, Kirby is one of my favorite series, but...

This the very definition of a babby game.

So are you saying there is a real chance that nintendo is actually finished? Like, not in the sense the company will go out of business but in the snese that they will have to stop making videogames and do something else? Hence the massive abuse with dlc inside those expensive as fuck toys?

Nintendo has been pretty impressive as of late.
I didn't even know you could anger casual fans of Animal Crossing or release a new Mario Tennis with less content than the GBC version.

Why do you think their CEO keeps talking about investing in movies, toys and other uses of their IPs beyond games?

They will probably never stop making games, but yeah, they're keeping a foot on wider markets for a reason.

Theyve always been a toy company, kid.

Hmmm?

>nintendo is actually finished?
are you one of those idiots that thinks we're going to have another video game crash despite video games selling more than ever

they find what makes them money
none of the big three are "finished"

10/10

>big three
EA, Ubisoft, and Sony?

whatever you want to list
either way, video games are making more money than ever regardless of how you feel about new releases

I am 30 year old, but nice shitposting, faggot.

Post more webms faggots

>2 keyframe animations with no in-betweens
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!

Not him, but
>sold playing cards
>struck a deal with Disney
>later released the Ultra Hand and other electronic toys
>video games are toys

Didn't a 3ds game just come out like last year? Talk about fucking milking

Nintendo started off with playing cards
And taxis
And love hotels
And other shit until they realized they were good at selling toys

So? At no point did I said nintendo didn't used to sell games, I know they started their thing selling classic games before vidya.
You and/or that other user assumed it just to have a excuse to shitpost at me, that's all.

He said
>They've always been a toy company
Which they have.
I'm guessing the "kid" he threw in at the end triggered you. You're 30, act like it.

Sticker Star came out 4 years ago. You're thinking of Paper Jam, which was a M&L game.

>shitpost at me
Good lord no one is targeting (You), kid. They're posts on a forum lol. Nintendo isn't dead they're just going back to forme with amiibos and the other plastic garbage they startrd out witb.

>I know they started their thing selling classic games before vidya
>nice shitposting, faggot
something tells me you didn't

>another one
hmm

I do not blame that guy for thnking Paper's Jam w a s a peper mario game. It played too similar to one, what with the boring setting and story are retardedly long animations for everything.

What I am saying is that they used to sell toys and figures and shit, but it wasn't forced that you had to buy them, until they started with the amiibo bullshit.
Now you can shitpost to your hearts content.

Why are people so asshurt about this series? The Thousand Year Door was essentially a remake of the original that already felt old. Naturally, they're going new direction every time now.

That spinning and jumping is in buttery smooth 60 fps

>What I am saying is that they used to sell toys and figures and shit
no, you called someone who called them a toy company a shitposter
they were a toy company years prior
and of course you weren't forced to buy them since they hadn't even started making video games

>Human silhouettes

>forced
What's "forcing" you to buy amiibos, kid? You being a compulsive shopper rather than a logical shopper is entirely on (You).

I'm confused. Are you the guy who originally brought up that they made toys or the one who called him a shitposter for...being right?

>they used to sell toys and figures and shit
you have no idea what they even sold
>but it wasn't forced that you had to buy them, until they started with the amiibo bullshit
you aren't forced to buy amiibo
the majority of games don't make them give you anything significant and any that aren't mario have like 2 uses

I am those two you quoted and

>tfw the games STILL don't have challenge whatsoever, and are basically movies you interact with

Shoot, the only way to make Sticker star even slightly difficult was to avoid using a boss's weakness, and even then it didn't make them harder. It just made them tedious.

What is Nintendo's obsession with making everything comfy?

I haven't touched my Wii-U in a year and just found out about loadiine, so I'll probably just pirate it. How the hell does the most recent firmware still run homebrew? Why hasn't Nintendo patched it? Do they not even give a shit?

So why'd you call him a shitposter?

see
I am just saying, why did he assumed I didn't knew shit? And then everybody else jumps boat because they want to have an excuse to shitpost.
I read the story of nintendo a while ago, so It is not fresh in my mind, but ok. Just so you all stop shitposting, I am a faggot and I'll leave.

After SPM, Miyamoto told them to try to stay more grounded in the Mario universe. IS took advice way too far with Sticker Star (nearly every area's motif was based on NSMB, with hardly any motivation in each of the areas beyond "get to the end") while completely changing the battle system for the worst.

Color Splash is essentially Sticker Star 2, with some improvements here and there (more inspired/involved locations, more NPC interactions, a light leveling/FP system, etc.), but it's still too SS for everyone's tastes.

Nobody's "shitposting" though.
They're literally just pointing out that Nintendo has always made toys. Drop the victim complex.

Adults with insecurities really truly hate being called kid. It makes them feel less than, like all their accomplishments are moot. It's enough to make a man kek.

Wii U is a dying platform, there's a reason why they ported like 40% of the wii u libary to 3ds. 3DS piracy is significantly harder to run than Wii U

Wii U is literally drag and drop, then visit a website. I dont even knkw how to pirate on 3ds, there's like fifty million steps that take over three hours to get right, and thats if you ger lucky the first time.

looking at his posts he's just an insecure faggot that got mad because he got called a kid
like who the fuck brings up their age on an anonymous image board like it means shit
>The Thousand Year Door was essentially a remake of the original
>not even the battle system was identical
try again

3DS hacking is like a 30 minute thing now. I originally hacked my 3DS and it took 3 hours but I re-hacked it recently, and it only took like 30-40 minutes. Most of that time was just waiting for NAND to be written/backed up

>why they ported like 40% of the wii u libary
come_on_now.jpg

>Wii U is literally drag and drop, then visit a website.
it's also really unreliable, barely works half the time - you can keep retrying, sure, but you have to reboot to retry generally. Although yes, it's a lot easier than hacking most 3DS's