IS it

Is Overwatch worth buying

no

No, buy Battleborn instead, it has no toxic players

Because it has no players at all!

If you like TF2 x LoL x Tumblr, sure.

Yes

Battleborn is simply just a better game.

Id say yes.
Dont fall for the crates scheme tough.

tribes is way better and it's free

>Play over watch
>Kill another player
>No sense of satisfaction because the only reason I won is that I had a class that counters his or my team mates made it an unfair fight

I'd say no, depending on what kind of competition you enjoy

No content don't bother

yes purchase multiple copies it's the best game ever

it seems like it's worth 40$ if you're a PC slut
i've heard a lot of people say it's a "fun with friends" game though and the skin crates trigger me
waiting for lower price on consoles

honestly if you play on consoles i'd recommend getting battleborn instead, already have ~110 hours, and that's almost 100% with randoms

This is still hands down the best Overwatch picture, whoever made it truly is a genius.

Great community.

You convinced me, got it

yea nick

Overwatch is babbies first team shooter. They literally took classes from TF2 and spread them across different wacky characters to give the idea of depth because of the huge roster to choose from.

You feel really weak, in TF2 you can play any class and have a decent chance versus the other ones EVEN your counter class. I hate comparing it to TF2. It's practically a MOBA minus the creeps and you only have 2 skills with large cooldowns. I guess there is some merit to overwatch, it's not necessarily a bad game it's just that good team based shooters are in short supply + blizzdrones and muh competitive attract a shit tonne of people.

Is anyone else having trouble with nvidia drivers 372.70 on overwatch. Using a 1070 and the game ran fine until I downloaded those drivers and now it crashes my video drivers every single time I try to play.

Then downgrade.

I feel the same way. The entire time I was playing it, I never felt like I was outskilled, just out-situationed. TF2 and Dirty Bomb gave me the opposite feeling.

That said, TF2 is full of all kinds of dropkicks i'd rather not associate with and Dirty Bomb is D E D.

After playing the game for over 200 hours, the only truly unbeatable matchups in the game are Reaper Vs Winston and maybe McCree Vs Pharah. Everything else could go either way depending on aim or positioning.

No.
Blizzard can't balance the game for shit.
The waifus are the only good part and you can just look them up on google.
The content is lacking.
It's not worth a purchase.