That kid who skipped half the factory because "I already know the password"

>that kid who skipped half the factory because "I already know the password"

You got a password for the exp and items too, smart guy?

↑↑↓↓←→←→BA

you don't even need those items or exp. you're already strong enough to kill the r-series, you get better gear immediately in Medina, and you don't have magic yet so you're not missing out on tech points.
git gud

>mfw X A B Y emulating this and using a xbox controller

man i love retro final fantasy so much

>tfw I failed to get it right

Chrono Trigger is so easy you can skip half the battles and still beat it without a problem.

I literally put this game down when I was 10 because I couldn't get past this section. I was emulating and for some reason the input wasn't registering. I picked it up again many years later and had no issues. Pretty rad game.

For that in the Lucca event You don't have to press the keys in order. If you hold them all the game will automatically complete them for you.

>tfw it took me forever to realise "zabie" was x a b y

CT is such a good game, but it's too damn easy. I wish there was a proper NG+ mode that was harder.

The optional DS content is unfortunately absolute garbage.
>those unskippable encounters you have to go through every single time when you pass through an area in the optional content
fucking WHY?

>I was emulating and for some reason the input wasn't registering.
Your computer couldn't register that many key presses at the same time. You get pass it by maping multiple inputs on the same key.

Not my face. I play PC games with a PS4 controller and it only shows Xbox and input 1-14 prompts.

I can switch my brain to other control icons while I'm using a controller that doesn't have those icons.
Fuck I played emulators with a keyboard for like 10 years.

>I failed the first time and didn't know what I was doing wrong
>Frantically kept trying
>That crunch when it cripples her for life

Jesus christ

>mfw I didn't even know I skipped half the factory and guessed the password after a few times

Speaking of this, how did they handle it on the Playstation version?

There's no A button

>that kid who ran from most rpg battles until he was severely underleveled and got his ass handed to him from one of the bosses

>that kid who named Frog "Glenn"

I came close to being that adult who did that

>that fucking soundtrack
>wuuuuuuueoooooooooooo
I still have nightmares

>That kid who named Crono after themselves

>not going with Nadia, Glenn, and Promo (Prometheus doesn't fit) on a second run just for the dialogue issues

pleb

>me in SMRPG
>Still beat bosses due to pick me up spam

Croco taught me about healing spells and Yaridovich taught me about defense and group heal

hold down both shift keys and type "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"

Similar problems prevent this. Keyboards, mang

jesus christ don't remind me

you don't really need anything, the game's pretty easy, and it's not a bad thing.

Once you get the final light magic attack for chrono there's literally no way to loose ever.

>tfw Robo's AI is killed in Chrono Cross

Triangle = A button

Maybe they changed her name to Loro.

even after playing the factory, I couldnt use the password on an emulator
everytime I replay the game, I have to turn on a walk anywhere cheat because that door does not respond to the password.

I have the opposite issue, I'm used to Nintendo controllers, so with Xbox controllers and button prompts I'm constantly looking down at the controller to remind myself which is X and which is Y because muscle memory is reversed

>get Confusion for Crono early in the game
>"Confusion? Why would I want a status skill?"
>Use it on a whim during the Final Boss
>IT MAKES HIM ATTACK 4 TIMES IN A ROW

Literally Crono's best attack skill, and really efficient. Couldn't they think of a better name?

yeah that always bugged the hell outta me

I maned the robot Atari

I recall many years ago having to bind every button to the same key, keyboards with n-key rollover weren't a thing back then

>that guy who pronounces Marle 'Marlay'

Naming Robo R-66Y is better

How DO you say it? Marl? Marly?