Western release confirmed God Eater thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YifXp1sWMBU
gematsu.com/2016/09/god-eater-new-project-announced-console
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YifXp1sWMBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IM STILL EXCITE

LETS GO

Wasn't somebody asking about what caused the big circular holes in the city?
Looks like we now know what those looked like prior.

Reminder to remove kanon cannon

now that I think about

God eaters retire in their TWENTIES or die before even getting to 30s

makes you realize how Gen is badass for living for so long with nothing but a god arc pistol

The only things I want to remove are the shotguns.
In all fairness, we don't know how long he was active for. That said, he feels like he was the badass of his generation, and likely only stopped when he COULDN'T keep going.

>inb4 card battle mobile game

>>In all fairness, we don't know how long he was active for. That said, he feels like he was the badass of his generation, and likely only stopped when he COULDN'T keep going.

he was also the only god arc pistol user still alive

the others are all dead

What bond do I have to break from a Gboro Gboro or w/e to get Draconic Hatchet?

It's that medium sized aragami that looks like a fish.

normal fishfeathers has break points on its torso and TEETH

goodda get that pierce

Defeating orochi as it should be.
Too bad I cant equip everyone with cursed katanas.

How do I make my rank 15 weapon more powerful? It has 695 attack. I've seen people with +30 and like 800+ atk

but why

>already confirming a western release

Does breaking specific bonds even matter now? I'm honestly not even sure, or if it just gives you a roll on the broken bonds table for each break.
And, to be fair, some things are a pain in the ass to break without a specific damage type, so if they DID go that way it'd be understandable as to why they did so.

So do you actually eat gods or is the title not relevant at all to the game's story?

>Japanese Monster
>Japanese Song playing
>Japanese outfits
user I'm missing the katanas.

mfw

a lot of the monsters are named after mythic beings

You kill highly developed monsters that have no weaknesses other than themselves and feed them to your weapon, which is also one of those monsters

now that I think about it

I wonder if the cluadicus family is also weebs due to their mecha fetish to make god arc soldiers into mecha

You fight things called Aragami, horrible monsters thought by many to be divine and patterned after/named for deities and mythical things (...and Hannibal, Caligula, and Spartacus), which you then murder with a manmade Aragami - and one of the main things it is capable of doing is biting a chunk out of the enemies for a power boost. And biting your rewards out of the enemies' corpses once you've murdered them.
And I'm pretty sure Aragami means something along the lines of 'WORD god/spirit' but fuck if I know

>NX exclusive

Aragami means Angry God in Japanese

to shut down this fact, the reason why all these hunting games that arent monster hunter are being made on Sony consoles is because Monster hunter itself MOVED away from sony consoles

making some room open

adding skills with the "+1" modifier will eventually give your weapon an attack boost

why do I think that the moment GE team can have good AI on charge spears is the moment they give Kanon a 2nd gen god arc and make her use Evolution for her blood art due to her mastery of Billiards

>People actually enjoy this garbage

This game is just attack on titan with monsters

Who gives a fuck?

I just hope there's a profit to be made in 3.

Why are Chi (you)s so smug

smug kungfu birds

Because there's still people who die to their flying attack and they know it

Finally getting the hang of this game. Bullet editor still scares me, haven't messed with it yet. 4 hours in though, combat is much more fast paced and fun than monster hunter. Even clearing out the lil guys with my scythes rb+x attacks feels gooood dude

the only complicated bullets are made with blast guns

>yfw the first time you dodge the flying attack for the first time by standing right where the wings just pass over your head
Not gonna lie these hitboxes are alright

So I've seen in some videos. But surely making custom bullets could give me some sort of advantage, even with assault gun. Or at least I have a feeling

I kinda hate the Defense Unit, Gina and Tatsumi are alright though

>Money this, money that
>Hey, I own a hospital made to treat the Outer Ghetto, that alone is enough to redeem my jew personality right?
>Damn these guys are pretty freaking weak, I want to fight something stronger
>Hibari, how do the damages to the ghetto look? and now? any changes? damn lets finish up so I can go check on the damage
>W-what? I wasn't worried at all, bah these guys are weak they can't defend themselves

Currently taming Brendan who I expected to like the most but his missions are feeling the hardest of them, it becomes really apparent I'm doing like shit and it's hard to maintain a burst even with mutual burst because constantly pouncing aragamis getting in the way

>youtube.com/watch?v=YifXp1sWMBU
>its a mobile game

nothing to see here guys.

Gotta admit they are fucking good. No magical shockwaves

If they ever have jap voices I might care. Hell even as dlc, I would pay for it.

>he tries to spread misinformation
gematsu.com/2016/09/god-eater-new-project-announced-console

God Eater series producer Yusuke Tomizawa shared a short teaser trailer for the game, which is still without a title, platform, or release date. The text in the trailer reads, “It has been three days since I arrived at the Fenrir HQ area. Once proud Guardians of humanity, whose hope and prosperity have since gone. The fall of those called GOD starts now.”

While Tomizawa couldn’t say more, it should be noted that he was wearing a t-shirt with the number “3,” perhaps hinting the new title is “God Eater 3.”

Assault bullets are pretty straightforward. Just replicating chip with the OP regenerating module and another shot module with the element of choice.

Assault's niche is not the bullet damage but its insane Evoke Rate generation. You can go into Blood Rage like 3 times in 1 mission and still only lose around 100% ER.

mfw its hard for me to adjust to no iFrames due to all the iframe dodge games I've played

>D7 of GER
>Aragami breach the perimeter of The Den
>Hibari calls up Tatsumi paniced
>"Just shut up for once, there's a breach."
>The first thing Tatsumi's dumb ass does when he gets a call from a desperate Hibari with klaxon's flaring in the background, is hit on her.
I hope she married someone else in GE3.

it'd be funny if one of the possible candidates was the player character

so you could cuck tatsumi

Good thing Lenka costume exists in the beginning of GER, because all the beginning clothes look fucking disgusting.

But we already knew they were caused by Future Kanon shooting so shitty that the damage goes into the past.

>Kanon turns into an Aragami
>Quadragiga with perfect aim againts her ally aragamis
mmm..

Can someone help me with Lindow Hannibal? The last one, he's being a bitch.

>bamco doing absolutely everything but showing Ace Combat 7
Holy fuck you japaneese fuck show the damn planes already.

Dubbed only.

Ironic, the one he hates is blitz version.

Japanese voice over or i riot.

he hates all hannibals maybe?

go check the voice archive

>Mission goes smoothly without any stop from certain friendly fire
She needs a sniper or FoF Bullets since it seems she can actually aim

This fucking +99 Mukuro Kyuubi mission with 2 Yaksha Tivra is going to pop a blood vessel soon.

FUCK

I'M SO FUCKING PISSED OFF

FUCKING AOES EVERYWHERE AND MUKURO KYUUBI CAN'T STOP FUCKING ME IN THE ASS WHILE I'M ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP TRYING TO KILL THESE FUCKING ASSHOLES DROPPING FIRE PITS EVERYWHERE OF FUCK

What I meant is Cagula is fast as a blitz hannibal so I guess unless its the form, i dont see how such harmless hannibals can piss him off.

>+99
your funeral

Wait I'm confused. Is this confirmed to be god eater online(phone game) or something else?

two things was announced

the mobile thing and console announcement
see

>Mukuro Kyuub
But user thats not Magatsu and his fuckbois Gigant white soldiers in a last survival mission while you had to fight a blitz hannibal with 2 gbos that respawned in the first mission of the survival and yes this all in a +99 mission.

>+99 mission.
you're probably lieing

dont lie bro no one would be that crazy

I just finished GER's Difficulty 10's last mission and there's a STORY mission in Diff 11, is that relevant or can I start GE2RB now?

do it anyway
they lead to some of the best fights in the series

Is there really more story left?
And I'm fucking salty I got demoted to Lieutenant.

How do I unlock the Level 30 tshirt?

I finished that mission awhile ago, all you had to do was pop health boosters and you were good to go. The white soldiers missed like 90% of their attacks and Magatsu is piss easy compared to Mukuro who shits out AOEs as long as the face isn't broken. The only hard part was fighting the stupid Blitz Hannibal at the start in the tiny ice corridor and you can kill him in 1 blood rage.

FUCK YAKSHA TIVRA THOUGH SERIOUSLY FUCK BOTH OF THEM

>posting Orochi
Fuck you Orochi had the most magical shock waves I've ever experienced.
>stand under wing claw thing
>magically take damage for no reason

yes its kinda cool

Thanks.

Am I going to be Captain again?
Why the fuck am I Lieutenant

You wish.

There isnt any short of attack that magically got me, infact I dodged most of the attack while they tried to hit me passing under their arms or shit.

where does it say you clear 99?

None says you are forced to cleat it +99 but if you cant see it, look again. I dunno maybe where is special item?

I just finished D14.
Best end game equipment?

you could clear the other hard modes above it and still get the shirts

the things you like +30 with the augs you like

pray to the rng gods

anyone have any assault bullet recipes?

As a Christian I feel like titles like these are personal attacks on God and Jesus by Atheists. You can't eat God but He can lead you to a happier place

You don't eat God though. You eat monsters masquerading as gods (and doing it poorly). So really, you're doing God's work.

the ones that make you shoot faster

its not complicated

Okay, that was a good one user.

wow. great thread
go fuck yourself

you could just try messing around

you only get three moduals so use your brain

wow. great thread
go fuck yourself

retard, you don't care to understand the game's words and meanings, you just read the edgy title and go about thinking and spouting your nonsense, thats why people dislike christians as much as atheists.

Crimson orochi weapons

>English dub only
Not sure I want to even care about God Eater series at this point.

>GE3
>Massive blast nerfs to increase gun parity
You know this is our ultimate destination

I was disappoint when the buster one was ugly

maybe I'll switch to long sword

As an actual Christian, I think this guy might be baiting. It's quite clear to anyone with an inkling of common sense that unless a video game features someone pissing on a nativity scene on the cover, then the game probably doesn't feature militant atheist or satanist ideas in a positive light.

Any links to translated bullet recipes? All the ones on the wikis are still in moon runes.

>denuvo doesn't allow modding the japanese voices

Denuvo literally making people not buy games, truly amazing.

But pirates will be able to pirate it and mod it in the future.

Buyers are cucks => Denuvo's message.

you think they initially balanced +99 around blast gun hijinks, nerfed it, and forgot to re-balance the perilous challenge?

Isn't the entire act of recieving Eucharist eating God's flesh?
Get your facts straight you contrarian non-believer.
God Eating is 100% dogma

Actually it does. An undub mod is in the work.

(you)

Fucking finally.

How is this woman still alive?

Semi-Threadly reminder that Rachel was (almost) entirely in the right.
The only thing she did wrong was killing Romeo, testing on ophans and using the Black Plaque patients, but those were necessary evils.

Rachels plan was crashing the planet with no survivors.

Johannes at least planned so save some people.

Johannes was more right.

So what's the best long blade blood art?

I should've pushed her and finished the job Leah failed at.

reminder that rachel is possibly alive but chooses not to interfere with Blood or Fenrir out of guilt

Like I said, I dont see magical hits from orochi, and Im getting everyone with reinforced weapons, so i'm figthing him a bit too notice.

Damian Rodrigo is 40 years old IIRC.

That dude must have been a fucking beast.

hey, what's the recipe for that bullet?

I beat RB and the Skinner box stuff may not cut it for much longer, and I haven't played Ressurection yet.

Are there any weapons that mesh particularly well with predator styles?

It was me, pretty sure.

Also, holy fuck do Aragami melt steel beams?

Paylor is literally the cutest fifty year old man ever.

no they eat steel beams

>fighting the god arc soldiers in difficulty 6

holy fuck, send help. They take 800 years to kill.

It was probably done by some fire breathing Aragami

>Kanon has her own super move
>Break
>Aragami go flying all over the fucking place

Fund it.

Excuse me, you faggot, its Muv-Luv without mechs.

A basic HDH with crush, not a big mistery.

why is my annette "(alt)"

aragami did 9/11
multiple times

Reminder that if you did not boycott/pirate God Eater you are telling Bandai Namco that it's ok to shit English dub shit in your plate.

Once you figure out Bullet editing you basically become god.

>GE3
>Letting the world end is pry much the only choice to clear it of Oracle cells.
>Symbiosis with Shio's moonland
>Other option is Ark Part II
>Let humanity end with everything else

pick.

Aragami are constructs built of billions of Oracle cells. Think hyper aggressive nano-bot apocalypse, only biological, with animal-like predatory tendencies.

They don't melt those buildings, they're simply eating material at random until they realize it isn't worthwhile.

>no one suspected the always bitter funeral garment wearing wheelchair bound harlot was evil

sorry, I'm new to this.

I'm assuming no blood bullet chips help this at all?

Not gonna lie I wouldn't mind my Hiro being introduced as Hibari's husbando.

Rachel's plan was the correct decision.
Better to get the apocalypse over with rather than holding on to false hope.

There's also no actual description of Rachel's endgame, or any proof whatsoever that it was actually Rachel committing any of these acts.
She never outright says what she wants out of making Julius the singularity and activatng the Devouring Apocalypse.
Might I also remind you that she only became a talkative slightly insane girl AFTER the Aragami infection/injection.

Johannes also had a great plan, that was unnecessarily ruined by annoying kids.

Rachel's dead man, you've gotta let her go.

You should push yourself down a flight of stairs.
No don't actually do that, I don't want you to get hurt.

It's okay if the half the dub is superior in english and half is worse.

>makes you realize how Gen is badass for living for so long with nothing but a god arc pistol

Judging by his support skill set, it was all him

>Aragami and humans have to work together to rid the world of Kanondriga
>discover common ground
>feed Fenrir higher ups to Aragami
>they evolve into Shio like beings
>peace at last

They must not have played Smt.

No, if there were any chips it should be on the top right of each module.

>custom bullets could give me some sort of advantage, even with assault gun.
Blast has tons.
With assault you really only need
>Basic 3-round burst OP builder
>Basic 3-round burst OP builder with small shot attached for stunlockdps
>HDH
>faux-IOD Bomb

Not that bro, but we both use the same shot
There's no chip that really helps Assault HDH, so no.

I dunno m8. I have no idea what they say in the english dub, however it sounds disgusting from what I heard. Keep in mind I'm not American and my spoken english knowledge is beyond shit.

>Gen is a veteran and the only survivor from the first batch of God Eaters.

So he's like soma on steroids? Dat survivor's guilt and seeing everyone get offed

It was a joke based on the "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" thing.

So what the fuck is a third gen god arc?

From the moment I saw Rachel I knew that one of the two things would happen

>she would be evil
>she would be David Bowie combining two of his favorite disguises

It slices, it dices, it launches julian fries.

Jetpack.

Next gen needs flight and maneuverability added to melee range and shield.

As a converted weeb, what are some must weeb games avaible on Steam?

1st- Old Types
2nd- New Types
3rd- Blood unit

I know. I just wanted to let my lorefagging hang out

The P66 bias factor that Blood uses is essentially poison to anyone else, they need different shit to work.

Aren't blood arts just something unlocked to enhance regular moves? Do you need a specific god arc just to use it?

3rd generation allows blood power to show up, no is not the same as blood arts.
2nd generation is practially the same without allow blood power bias factor etc.

What is the best weapon/blood art to compliment me if I mainly use my gun?

Blood Arts require resonance, which just being close with Blood Alpha will accomplish eventually.

Blood Power is something unique to the Blood Unit.

someone said scythe is best for op generation

Get on a curator group, something like "Japan Banzai!".

Mystery Chronicles One Way Heroics is the latest weeb-friendly game available. It even has a brown loli companion if that's your thing...

what's this fucking font that every japanese sony game seems to have

It's also the best for abusing [B]Melee Atk HP Recovery.

Nana is 17
Romeo is 19
Julius is 20
Gil is 22

Ciel is somehow 16?

Hiro is 17 also.
Alisa was 15 in GE1 and Yuu 17 now she is 18 and Yuu 20.

Nana is 5'2
Romeo is 5'3
Ciel is 5'3
Jewlius is 5'11

Gil is FUCKING 6'1

Those GMOs

Hibari is cute I guess

Why does Tatsumi's voice sound so familiar? Like I heard him as a blonde blue eyed white knight.

Or as some kind of fuqboi doctor

>GE3
>inb4 Some faggot shows up with 2 bracelets & 2 god arcs
>It's you

Dunno who you're talking about but he has been Phoenix Wright for a few years now.

do aragami bullets using shotguns do exponentially more damage the closer they're fired? because that would be one good thing shotguns would have going for them.
Does anyone actually have any recipes for shotguns?

Short Sword and Lance both have ground to air combos that leads to aerial devour, they're pretty good imo

Post op blast gun bullets

sasuga UK

No one cares, the localization of GE2 is dogshit.

>Shotguns
Just use your meele, it will do better.

I can buy Gil being in his 20s desu. He looks and dresses more or less like a young adult.

Anger makes you grow.

but my armor piercing buckshot!

Reminder that boycotting GE is a surefire way to not get anymore GE titles in the west and if you do that then kys

Don't even bother
these are the same people who believed God Eater Offshoot was part of Resurrection and not its own game, and cried censorship and #TorrentialDownpour on twitter

Feldman and Lindow are the same age

woah, I haven't seen that complaint about the lack of offshoot in thread round here

weird

Wait what the fuck? thats far from retarded.

Feldman probably has seen more shit

then again
Lindow is pretty happy living for his son and wife

wife seems to be expected to return to the fray though

Wow, Tsukuyomi slaughters the AI like they're pigs.

She is basically taking care of the kid, as soon Ren gets old enough to not need his mother around 24/7 she will come back, she is not in the cradle tho.

>she is not in the cradle tho.
she was in proto cradle though when sakaki just sent the two of them out

Reminder to not sexualize the Fran

Right, same for Yuu. However he finally accepted the cradle, though he had too much shit going in his head. This time is Lindow the one saved his ass and told him to fuck Alisa already because they are like Sakuya and Lindow at this point.

You mean Attack on Titan is God Eater without God Arcs.
GE predates AoT

makes me wonder about Nana's parents and how old Yoshino was when she had Nana

Scythe/Soul Devourer or Spear/Storm Zone B.

Good. Rather have no localization than a shit one like GE2.

looks like we're getting it anyway gg

>Pirate

Too bad, faggot, you're getting it anyway.

I like how you're basing this off of zero facts and a tweet that does not mention a localization in the slightest

they officially translated the teaser trailer on their american youtube channel you silly nut job

HARUUUUU...

Reminder that Vitacucks such as yourself are a vocal minority that will never matter to anyone

despite all his antics

I doubt he'll ever settle down with another girl

kates forever stuck in his head

>behindblasted because can't pirate
>obfuscating it via m-m-m-muh boycott is m-making a difference
Why even post here. It's the same story with every fucking game running Denuvo.
It's working for all the games it's being used on.
>cracks come out 2-6 months later
>Anyone who actually wanted the game got it already
>nobody gives a fuck about the poorfags who waited

I wonder if people who play FeMCs would play with Haruomi

He's trying as hard as he can, but he can't get over her.

It annoys me that FeMCs automatically brush him off.

Someone tell me how to git gud with short swords in resurrection please

So I made a blast gun, made a custom bullet (light of ruin I think) and Im pretty underwhelmed. The damage is okay-ish but it takes far too long to get the required OP and if I miss the sweetspot it makes pathetic damage, resulting in a huge DPS loss compared to my assault gun.

I dont have any skills though, so Im sure part of the reason why Im so disappointed is the fact that Im lacking them and that assault guns work well enough even without a certain skill setup. So which skills do I need other than frugal and trigger happy? And are there certain bullets I need to have? I have the feeling I use light of ruin "wrong".

Soma is a super prototype.

Gen is pure human skill, Soma wishes he could be that good.

Sometimes I forget why I dont use my old buster + blast. Getting full charge with 2 hits from the sword then doing around 10k with 1 of the 2 shots from the blast gun make things go pretty quick.
Well at least get the NPCs with blast + buster is easy as hell.

Haruomi isnt really popular with female players in japan

Soma and Gil are more popular

The beauty of ruin isn't the single shot damage. It's hitting multiple aragami with it.

I keep trying to play GE2 after like 300 hours in GE1 but... I can't decide whether to leave my codename capitalized or not. This is hell. Why were they all nice and capitalized in resurrection but not rage burst?!

might as well just use divine saber if you're going to attack multiple targets, it's like a 240 degree arc around you

Because Resurrection came out after Rage Burst and fixed a lot of little mistakes.

well there are skills like gun attack up and burst gun attack up which stack. you can get OP easily using O-ampules, the skill that gets you more OP on devouring, iirc you can also get a skill that gives you OP for perfect guarding. you are using the blood bullet chips right? because without them that bullet does a third as much damage

Things like this are needed.

>tfw everyone likes I WILL WIN
>nobody ever mention THE WIIIIINGSS OF TOMORRROOOWW

RANGE
A
N
G
E

Look at how far those ruin shots reach. They hit the 3rd aragami's corpse at the end of that hallway. Ruin is also cheaper than Saber.

slash raid is still kinda fun

all these fancy graphics to make your slashes feel fancy helps

I tried making that one, but couldn't get it to work. I guess the anti-gravity chip is needed or something? New to this

using meteor bullet for the first time was funny, I thought I might of fucked it up but then it finally came down and killed the quadriga instantly

They seem underwhelming but those sneaky stat that increase damage on crit makes you see some retarded numbers.

GE3 Yamata-no-Orochi is double the size and now has 8 heads

Become the fast

not to mention Dash Strong attack always feels fun to land for some reason

feels better then Dash Fast attack, makes me say ow my back

This.
Soma has inhumane physical and mental abilities and access to the latest gear, he have everything he need just handed to him while Gen had to do with what he had and what he got given.

Gen is the true hero.

>8 heads
Imagine

8swords

>they didnt announce a new soul calibur

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you ever unlock different operators for voice lines? I want based Gen on the comms

there is still tod-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY DESPAIR

>GE3
>Plot takes you around the world
>Instead of just Japanese/SE-Asian themed Aragami, we fight stuff themed from around the world.
>Middle Eastern/Sumerian Demons
>European Dragons/Judeochristian Hellbeasts
>African Giganiggas
>Indian Godthings

Y/N

Oh, I thought so already. Any single target bullet you would recommend?

>you are using the blood bullet chips right? because without them that bullet does a third as much damage
Of course. Im at difficulty 11, so I leveled my blast gun blood level to max to make some missions a bit more bearable. Cant say Im too fond of this lazy "lets throw a million annoying AOE spamming Aragami at the player to make the missions more """difficult""". So might as well cheese a bit too.

I suppose this is all stuff you get at rank 15 missions?

Yes if only for European Dragons, Judeochristian demons and Indian demons.
India is a shithole but their mythology is based as fuck.

This thing. Cheap blast bullet that does good damage and you don't have to aim.

>no PC
WElp

you're vastly overestimating the utility of ruin's range

the aoe of saber has far more utility than the added range of ruin. you can use it to quickly wipe adds, easily strike 3 targets rapidly and 2 targets without having to line them up. not needing to aim precisely also makes saber much faster to shoot than ruin, especially vs multiple targets

second point is completely untrue, saber and ruin have the same op cost

which bullet is saber again?

Also 8 tails, just because.

>Ganesha
>Vishnu
oh god

SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION.

When you guys name your custom bullets.
Do you:
>Name them METEOR/RUIN/HDH/IOD
>Go full Chuuni and ocdonutsteel those names

Thanks, that sounds cheap enough even without frugal and stuff. I dont really want to waste too much time to get these skills before reaching at least rank 14 and deciding which gun I will use for these skills.

I was secretly getting hyped up by the rumors,only to be disapointed yet again.

Well the only bullet I ever made was some laser shit straight out of some shmup, but I followed the game naming style.

If I wholesale copy something I name it after the original.

If I modify most of it I give it my own name.

Anything there wont say on PC, you know GE2RB didnt got a PC release in japan?
just way until west information worry not, the japs are actually liking release games on PC it seems.

That would be fucking amazing.
>Running around Paris, going to Notredame.
>Expecting a Deus Pita or something.
>Bells ring.
>Some new creature jumps down, rips apart the Deus.
>Eight wings.
>Vagely humaniod apart from the seven faces and six hoof feet.
>Get screamed at to evacuate.
>New aragami is called Michael.

Jesus that booty

>Rumors
They literally said that the Saturday announcement was going to be God Eater console-related news a WEEK in advance.
How anyone could have misconstrued this as Soul Caliber or anything is beyond me.

Julius is also fucking sexy with his long hair

Couldn't tell you, but I'm personally a fan of Arc/Aerial Caliber.

10/10 would eat that god.

there isn't even enough space on the labels to give your bullets some flowery titles

the nips had it easier since they could stuff something like 'ROAR, O RAGE OF MINE' in 10 moonrunes

I couldn't take Nana out with me on missions. MY God Arc would hit Burst Level 5 If you catch my drift

Can someone post the recipe for divine saber so I don't have to try and translate the moonrunes on the wiki somehow?

remove the fof chip if you want, it drops the op cost to 134 at the expense of making your friends/ the ai scream whenever you start firing

>barely do any damage to the mainboss for whatever reason (picking up items, kill adds)
>Nana and Soma both have that enmity-up skill
>"HURR I STILL GO EXCLUSIVELY TO YOU AND ONLY YOU ANYWAY BECAUSE FUCK YOU, ENJOY YOUR OFFSCREEN HITS"

Fuck this bullshit. Its been a while Ive been so pissed at a game that I would have loved to throw my controller against the wall.

AI do spend most of their time dodging and avoiding hits then actually attacking

dont go balls in so much

Thank you based user

>play this webm while listening to Butterfly's invitation
are we ZoE now?

This bullet will save your life in +99 missions, and probably 50 difficulty levels below too. When you actually have to worry about getting hit, this shit is the single most invaluable tool you can have while gunning.

What is this, BA for step attack combined with oracle gain on melee and a gunner build?

Basically, the blood art increase Oracle gain and it increase damage vs weak spots making you do real damage quick and effecient instead of exposing youself too much with the slow weapon, the you use your blast for the main party and you meele can still be useful.
I use blood arts that enchance something in all

I wonder what happens if they make BLITZ Borg Camlann

then it spins like 5 times in a row

You shut the fuck up.
I don't even want to imagine this shit.

Hmm I will have to try this. I am liking both the Y combo weakness hit art and the charge destruction art, but the slowness does get annoying. If the art hits hard and gains OP back fast to spam bullets it may be a good way to go.

could be worse

they could just buff all AoEs to circle everyone like they did with new pita

To be fair, Sariel is the name of a fallen angel as-is.
Thus, Fallen Sariel is a hilarious name.

>Thus, Fallen Sariel is a hilarious name.

how do we describe those who have fallen further

what? this isnt a remake of a remake? fuck this

thats Res

Based on what little I know I'm pretty sure the original God Eater was flaming garbage. Anyone who has actually played the first God Eater game can correct me on this

you aren't thinking this through

>playing discount Monster Hunter

jesus christ

It says "Chance of Awakening" but is it not the case that you will never unlock the blood art until the meter fills up to 100%?

She looks like an amputee. Her left leg looks like a stub.

I want to see gauntlets in 3 and some impractical archers.

>tf no ball and chain weapon
>tf no trying to set up and a Araaragami swats you away

it could be worse

a sort of Blitz Sariel fires lasers like a ZoE mech

>playing GER, first GE game
>always see that little kid that hates you for what happened to Eric
>find out she's playable in GE2
>See her official art/model

Is it wrong to have a raging erection

you get to have her as a support character during the third arc

Don't sexualize the Erina.

I mean in GERES

I just had the first set of credits roll. Am I on a GER-only part now?

>Two buttons for two different bullets
>Always have aragami bullet take up a slot
I can't be fucked to switch bullets in a fight, they should have a third bullet slot

no

after the next set of credits

So is this the Burst arc then? Why would they have credits if the game isnt over

Just switched from RES to 2.
Blood arts seem very underwhelming compared to predator styles.

to separate major story arcs

>3 versions of the first GE
>2 versions of the 2nd
I'm going to wait for GE3 Burst

Holy fuck fighting quadnigas is boring.

wait until blood rage and level 3 blood arts

that was the end of the original version
burst, the first remake, adds another story arc
resurrection, the second remake, add a third story arc you play after that

i see, thanks user

>Kanon and me share the same birthday

HAUUUUUUUUURGH

>get a boost hammer
>dash underneath them
>go ham
>home in time for rations

this is the sign that you aren't doing enough damage, upgrade your shit and get better bullet recipes

I didn't like predator styles. It's just a shitty way to get even MORE skill management into the game. Way too much micromanagement.

Tell me how to get good, I'm playing the great sword equivalent with a shotgun and my brain in too monster hunter loaded to change

>GE 3 has both blood arts for all the moves at the same and Predator styles

>now have to deal with 4+ large aragami often

would you?

I'm on rank 3 missions in Resurrection and don't understand how making bullets works so I've been ignoring that. Is this something I should be worried about or am I good for now?

But is there PC release?

judging from the trailer I wouldn't be surprised if you were doing survivals with 4 large size aragami on the map at once for each phase

is this ok? it's hermes, 5 times as fast as blitz hannibal, you only see its afterimage until it's paralyzed or it dies

Nothing's really confirmed at the moment. Since Bamco gave GE2 a PC release at the same time as its console version I would expect such. Though you should still pester Bamco about it to be sure. As long as they see demand it should happen

Nope, you're about to start Burst.

Honestly though, the Resurrection content really isn't that worth it.

The thing is, GER was technically made after GE2. So the GER content will be very different from the rest of the game.

>Fenrir falls
W-well we'll always have Cradle right?

In japan no, but in the west I'm sure of it. There was no reason to release GE2 on PC and they did, the game got to be in top sales for a week a recall in steam so I guess it sold enough to make another release.

I don't remember already, but I think you wont get all mods till diff 4-5 anyway, so wait it out a bit. Then get some bullets from wiki.

just an excuse to make far east the new HQ and Cradle the new PMC to jerk off

don't worry, if we give everyone aragami mutations they can make weapons out of their flesh! there is no need for fenrir because EVERYONE is a god eater!
What could possibly go wrong?

Real time combat m.youtube.com/watch?v=YifXp1sWMBU

God Eater Online and God Eater Project are two different things

I name them what they're called so I know what I'm firing.
The chuuni shit I save for equipment sets.

So PS4 and Vita will still have cross-play I assume.
It'd be cool if the PC release in the west, assuming it'll get one, also got cross-play with PSN since Japan is region locked from everyone else to begin with.
Maybe they could also fix the region locking on the PC too.

>Cross play with vita
thats the reason PS4 owners are locked at 30 fps.
If they made it crossplay between PC and PS4 then that would be fine, and yeah fix the online problem would help even better,

stop using shotguns, pick up one of the other guns, and USE IT

I like the idea that they might give multiple slots for blood arts/predator styles/etc, but there's a limited number of total slots. So you could have a mix of styles and arts, all arts, all styles, etc, but only 2-3 Things at once so things don't go TOO crazy.

Use blast gun or an Assault rifle
Snipers and Shotgun might look good but they are shit in practice and early game the gun might look like is weak, but oh boy arent you going to use in late game.

>If they made it crossplay between PC and PS4
That's a dream that will never come true.

everything's coming up Fran

>GE3 takes your GE:R and GE:2 saves
>post yfw you see your both your MCs

>mfw I play Yuu in GER and Hiro in GE2 and used both of their canon god arcs
Might as well not import.

Hiro is too damn cute. Romeo is supposed to be the squad baby.

>Furthermore they got infected like Lindow but lost their mind and you must fight them.
>They can use your must used bullets on those saves.

I think because he is cute and younger than most of the girls is thats why he is almost getting raped most of the time.

>got Saber to make a complete revolution

OK this I can use.

How retarded do you have to be to play this garbage?

what if God Eater 3 is just Rune Factory?

>Yuu uses sniper based HDH bullets without a windup
>Hiro steals OP from other Aragami like Spartacus to shit out meteor bullets

they need more things to make us spend more fc on

Wha... what does it mean?

Exactly what you think it means.

....!

No Kanon, just stick to healing.

W-what have I created...

You've made her happy.
That's what's important.

wait a second... i just realised, are those grey clipboards actually ipads all along?

>Three Rei
I don't know user.

she should upgrade to a charge spear already

no they're fenrir brand tablets

>"No previous savegames found, would you like to start a new game?"

Good lets me cuck Yu and Hiro at the same time

how can fenrir have the tech to make ipad air knockoffs when their pcs consist of fat disk-shaped monitors with typewriter keyboards and wires the size of anacondas

>slowpoke.jpg

My HDH bullet is called Oswald, because after you fire it, the bullet hits the target from a completely unexpected angle.

My LoR bullet is pulled from a bunch of apocalyptic myths and/or names or orbital kill sats.

apple company is busy being eaten to sue em, and fenrir just picked it up

fc is pretty much a universal currency, and their regular operations that dont include dealing with anything oracle is to revive technology in general

How do i git gud with buster blade.

but if they have the tech to make ipad airs why is dr sakaki using a pc twice the size of my tv to type out word documents

a lot of the larger screens is for monitoring lots of data

and it looks cool

the giant computers are the ones they made right after recovering from the apocalypse and only after god eaters go their shit together and they could get supplies did they make smaller, better, computers

>A large Aragami has entered the-no, its colossal, what is this thing!
>Behemoth is the size of ten Ouroboros

The type of bullet (Ruin, Meteor, HDH, IOD) followed by the elemental shorthand (B, F, Sp, D) because I don't have time to wonder what Scarlet Masquerade - Thousand Spears of Enlightenment does in the middle of a fight.

>you can fuck them
>or kill them

>Far East is where most of the action is
>Everywhere else isn't as bad, but have their own fucking colossus level Aragami to deal with
I think it'd be neat.

It's pretty damn easy, how far in are you?

>use aragami genetic experiments to improve god eaters
>they can now photo-synthesize
we metal gear now

It was pretty bad.

I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have a God Eater 2 if Burst hadn't come out.

It increases the % you gain.

It probably wont even get localized until GE3 Final Burst or whatever the fuck.

You better fucking learn how to gun, Nyx Alpha is immune to physical damage.

And by that I don't mean physical attacks do 0 damage, I mean they disabled collision and you will fucking go through her.

>you only see its afterimage until it's paralyzed or it dies

So what do you just wait until it dies of old age or some shit?

I still have to reach it, but how the fuck do you get OP then? Do they really force you to use assault gun on her? Because I have no idea how to regain OP then.

Did Gina get murdered and have her identity stolen in-between the first game and Burst?
Someone explain this

She's a gen 1. She can't change weps.

She usually spawns with another Aragami.

The catch is that its a pain in the ass Aragami that moves around a lot and she's shooting lasers like a fucking Touhou character the whole time.

Also she has more HP that something that can only be killed with guns fucking should.

I've yet to kill one because fuck Sariel, Fallen Sariel, Aether, the other guy one, and Nyx Alpha. Fuck them forever and always Sariel was a mistake.

Go and smack the mission target for a bit and fuck Nyx up if it comes around. Nyx is never fought alone.

if that's supposed to be rei why isn't she pale skinned

And they aren't in any hurry to get rid of the still-functional ones, just because they aren't as fancy.

They realized that she was bland as fuck, so they made her better via eyepatch and a breast reduction.

They wanted her to be edgy.

user you are making Nyx looks like actually is an enemy.

Never played it but
>Story only goes up to D6
>500 Storage space combined Max
>100 of that is relegated to equipment/clothing
>Less stuff to craft
>B Team is generic as fuck
>No control units
>Can't issue commands to NPCs
>Desuphages and their gear are DLC
>Can't max out every weapon; only certain weapons can be fully maxed
>No fucking Deco bullets

Do you even play the game?

Nyx has SHIT ALL for HP though. I murder the shit out of them every time they appear because otherwise they murder my computer. They are the one exception to the game being toaster friendly.

In the original god eater the defense unit were a bunch of generic CACs. When Burst came out Shift decided to give them personalities and unique appearances Alongside popular seiyuu like Yuki Kaji

I don't know how to make that fucking meme laser. My Ruin doesn't do more than 5k damage and I'm using the damn JP slant eye version.

>shoots me with lasers
>is a Sariel wearing a cool galaxy dress

ENEMY OF ALL MANKIND.

How is the character customization compared to Freedom Wars? Can you make cuties?

There's a good amount of options, but I would argue that FW has better options for waifu making.

it has more outfits but less customization for everything else. if you want a different colored shirt you have to make another one and there might only be four different colors for outfits

on the subject of character customization it looks like the characters from the GEO trailer are all the same height.
I'm still hoping for sliders in the next game though

it looks like they just took assets from PSP god eater 2 and called it a day. One can only hope a more robust character creator for GE3

I can't even put into words how lewd this is.

What are the best arts for short sword and busta? I can't decide between them and keep swapping around instead of focusing on something to get a lvl4 art.

What's the name of the song that plays in the lobby of Rage Burst? It's quite alright.

Short Sword would probably be one of the Rising Edge arts, but I have too much fun using Sky Dance.

Don't make guys unless you're a fujoshi

Male clothes are pretty lame.

Sky dance is my go to art too, but its honestly not very good most of the time. For low stuff its worthless, for big stuff its fun but you are teleporting around hitting nothing useful half the time instead of focusing on a weakness.

So I'm guessing this Restless God is going to be the final boss of 3 right? How much do we know about it?

How does these play on the vita? Need something new to play on the bed before slp.

Fine for the most part. Frames dip a bit when there's a lot of stuff up front on the screen but it's nothing big.
Also has kinda long loading times.

Can someone post a good recipe for light of ruin? Trying to find a bullet I like and I think its the last major one I haven't tried.

HDH is pretty nice, but its usefulness varies by aragami. Meteor a shit.

He exists in out world aswell

W-WAIT A MINUTE...THAT LAMP POST

It made Rachel crazy enough to trigger a devouring apocalypse, that's all we know about it.

I think this is the right one, someone correct me if I''m wrong.

Just got to D15. Anyone wanna play together if you wanna progress through D15 together?

PC.

Killer Bee Stab is real fuckin good, imho. Honestly shortsword probably doesn't really have any BAD BA's, nearly everything is usable in its own way.

That's one big lamp post.

I was liking it as well. The final strike hits super hard and is fast to get to. Hits similarly to buster sword heavy attacks but is much faster and more maneuverable.

Wait what? Thank God I never saw that.

You know the world is fucked when Cred Forums is a lot more sane than the rest of the interwebs.

What's the skill that gives you a faster devour speed/full burst gauge when quick devouring?

Does dodging provide any I-frames?

Sometimes it feels like it, but that could just be tight ass hitboxes and just barely dodging something. The biggest example is dodging just right into a gliding Chi-you and not getting hit, gotta dodge close to his body but still under the wing.

Smug Kungfu bird taking ice blast to the face

Nope. In fact I'm pretty sure there are voice lines for barely dodging an attack in time.
Don't know how it triggers though.

Have you tried cosplay ingredients as other video game characters while playing God Eater? I got bored and became male Lightning.

This seems to be it, damage seems a bit spotty though. Sim shows it doing about 4k, but tried it on a Sairel and got about 400. Probably need to try it against other aragamis with better weakpoints to aim for though.

is god eater fun?

Im playing the demo now and it seems Really fun Just dislike having to repeat the king and fairy stuff right as you start but I really love the intro stories before you wake up, and I love the premise constantly having to travel away from a wave of white light

well there is perfect guarding where you take no damage if you time it right
there are even skill that give you health or stamina back for guarding at the right time
also if you guard against a aoe attack during the first hit you can walk right into the damage area and it will no longer hit you
so yeah learn 2 guard

>not liking the fixed kanon

I expect GE 3 to be released in 2018.

Volition Kanon is too mellow.

Volition Kanon is cute and tries her very best

ANyone want to play PSn GER?? im stuck on Rank 9

>Using Assault Gun/BB Tri ammo in burst mode

Gotta love how that barrage barely lowers the OP bar while doing massive damage. In my card I have done more damage with the gun than with the spear but the usage is 30% gun 70% melee.

Best way to RNG for skills at D15 in rage burst?

does she get her "line of fire" lines back?

Stuck on Bullet Express, any advice before I quit this game forever?

>Someone in this thread has Kunio as their operator

Nope.

lame.

Hows the vita/pS4 community?

I skipped on GE2 release because I was busy with other games.

Thinking of picking it up now.

Lobbies that are full don't show up, but i still manage to find about 5 lobbies.
I imagine people are starting to jump to 2 now after finishing up Resurrection so there might be more people playing.

Crazy talk, at most people might use Yae or Satsuki

Teru > Cappy > Hibari > Kunio > diamond dozen sluts

Attach a S-Shot to Normal Triple rounds.
Does more damage and can fire indefinitely

How the fuck am I supposed to deal with Magatsu Kyuubi? Do I just run like a bitch when he throws out those max life reducing orbs?

There are ways to get unlimited fire on assault gun in GE2? How is the damage?

I used assault a bit in the first few difficulties since you could swap to normal ammo and regen, and it was fun, but its loud as fuck and damage is shit compared to melee so I gave up and moved to blast.

If you get Lv10 Bombardier you can potentially spam some devastating assault bullets.
The damage number don't seem high because it's tons of small hits, but the total damage per OPbar with the right bullets is actually very fucking high. Add to that the endless stun of Assault fire & Ultra fast OP Regen.

It doesn't do shit as flashy as a Blast Gun, but it's wholly effective.

Blast & Assault = good.
Sniper & Shotgun = for funsies.

Fuck me that got ugly real fast. I'm glad it's over though.

Never even realized those orbs did that until the 3rd time I fought him. then I just fought him very carefully, avoiding every hit until he died. If you use Livie you get 1 free rez, otherwise i think you can buy those HP max increase items.

I'm using the unmodified cake gun at the moment, and my non-regen bullets hit for a few hundred for a regular shot and about 700-1000 per bomb module. You can fire multiple of either kind every few seconds, so it's pretty good damage for something so safe. Just have to watch your timing so you don't get reduced damage from them flinching.

Long sword Barrier Slide BA makes his fight a joke.

I still haven't used anything besides scythe, spear and hammer, and spear is the only thing I have at +30.

If I need any more kills on him I can just use meme bullets though.

Just imagine hammer Iron Heart properties on a long sword dash attack, which also negates all his fireballs.

Yeah you run like a bitch for those orbs. He'll throw them up when he enrages. And he's guaranteed to enrage when you knock him down the first time, so don't get greedy.

>Killed all aragami besides Magatsu
>Knock him down and get out of dodge
>He enrages
>Fucking abaddon spawns right under me and debuffs me anyway

No iframes at all. You just dodged under the chiyou, because the hitboxes are tight enough to do that.
And that's probably part of the reason there aren't quite as many species.

>rescuing Julius as male MC
This seems kinda homo tbqh
Are we sure feMC isn't canon?

Any short guides on good bullet recipes or skills to use for an assault build? Might be fun to try.

Blast is nice, but its rather slow gathering OP and if you are spending most of your time doing melee anyways, you might as well just keep at it.

Is it just me or was nana's body language begging to get fucked the entire game?

What a slut. No wonder her mom was single.

>she calls you mommy when she climaxes

Look at the canon MC
Of course Julius is homo for him.

You don't really need guides for assault bullets since your modules are so limited and it has lock-on by default. Just cram in whatever fits in your OP budget and be sure to test to make sure things don't cancel. Consider using an orb to help with that.

How do you +30 stuff?

Assault is pretty simple, bullet for generating OP, and bullets for dumping your OP. Make a self-invuln bullet if you plan to stay in perma gun mode.

You can combo into blast OP reserve special action from melee, if you change option to change back to melee weapon, it will barely interrupt your combo.

abandon god arcs with +1 at the end of them.

You know those +1 Abandoned God Arcs you sometimes get after a battle? How they've got that +1 that seperates them from the ones that just give skills?
You can throw those on your gear, up to 30 of them. Each adds 1% to the stats of weapons (so +30 is +30% of normal max) and...I think it was +6 def to shields?

>everybody went to the same orphanage
>but none of them know each other
This is Balamb Garden all over again.

I've been using the combo to reserve, but depending on your BA and how you are playing its not that useful. Using aerial attacks as short sword you can't use it, and its not much help using charged buster sword either.

I need to do more with normal combos especially since it makes it easier to keep devour and burst up, but its less fun.

How can you add up to 30 of them if your weapon only has 4 slots for skills? I'm confused.

The +1 upgrade is separate from the skill slots. You can actually only install the +1 stat upgrade without the accompanying skill.

Either overwrite the skill you used previously, or just don't put the skill on - that's an option with the +1s. You can add the god arc, not install the skill, and then just get the +1. And if you overwrite, you keep the +1, because that's part of the weapon now.

ofc some kids might disappear sooner or later

get Mutual Burst for your unit equip slot if you haven't already, once you get a couple devours in the beginning of the fight, all you need to do is shoot an aragami bullet from time to time to your allies to keep your burst up.

Ciel and Julius already knew each other

>but none of them know each other
Well, they never said anything about being in Magnolia Compass at the same time.

nigga, how many kids do you recognize from your own kindergarten or grade school.

Nana was orphaned pretty young.

It's kind of ridiculous she never met the others.

Thank you. I never understood that, I have +2 and I don't even know how I got it. I do now.

Julius was kept separate from the other kids. Ciel was with him as a body guard. It is odd that Romeo and Nana didn't meet, especially with how social Romeo was there.

she might've been more of a loner due to special GOD EATER CHILD bullying

and ate udon sammiches ALONE in the bathroom to cope

You can combo OP reserve from shield. Same with devour. might save you a second with Buster.

>Let's grab the most autistic kid to guard him so she doesn't get too friendly with my precious.

And people still think Rachael has good intentions.

Not just that but
>Let's guard him with an assassin
When Rachel said she wanted to use the 'new doll' after her father was going to spill the beans, I honestly thought she meant Ciel for the few moments before Soldier Zero showed up

>Kanon's self-triggered Burst quote

What does she say?

>the problem with pistol-type god arcs was that they destroyed everything in their path not that they were too weak

>Its a Kanon gets her oracle reserve episode

That was cute. Licca always great even when she is not in the spotlight.

Honestly that was kind of a copout as far as character writing goes.
>oh yes I knew Julius
>I was with him 24/7 as a bodyguard
>but I was too autistic back then for it to have left any impression on me so we might as well be strangers

>Kanon will never rip and tear

;_;

I need a good blastgun bullet for my Gravegun in GER, I usually run around with the Oracle sword. Right now I am on D11 but I'm just upgrading my gear. Also what if the MC of GE3 was the child of your MCS of 1 and 2 if one was male and other female.

>Kanon passes the compatibility test for a new-type God Arc in GE3
>she becomes another Devouring Apocalypse

>Cue intro to GE3
You could have stopped this, Hiro.

Kanon did nothing wrong.
The world just needs to get out of her line of fire.

I got a feeling she'd be a charge spear type though

mainly due to her proficiency in billiards

which is what gil's extra costume is about

Does Blood Rage work in coop?

yes

if multiple people BR then you get a jank version of BR song

Somehow I feel like she'd only use her sword form to devour and get aragami bullets

>she knows about the meta

nah they'll just nerf the shit out of Blast gun again

Nana, please, I know this is the dramatic speech and power moment for Blood, but activating your Blood Power isn'r actually helping in this situation

her blood power in control is actually just a tank taunt for already agressive aragami

it doesnt bother ones not in combat

Great mission guys, have some fresh capybara, right off the grill.

wonder if they taste like pork.

Ive had guinea pig, it looks similar to that, which is basically not all that different to rabbit, but with more moisture.

makes you wonder how japs feel about beef considering their luxury version

they take good care of their cows then have some of the most expensive meats around them

>ywn try Kobe Beef

>All meat is highly rationed by Fenrir
>Just getting chicken treated like a luxury requisition
>Cappy was most likely just another meat source animal
>they're a modified species made to grow super large.

>tfw have had kobe beef and found out its overrated as fuck

Friends took me out to a Yakiniku joint on my bday, and we ordered a plate of it.
It's pretty juicy with a little bit of sweet.
Most jap restaurants will serve it to accent that.
It's pretty tasty. Expensive though.
Not worth the price.

Yeah even the base quality stuff you get at a korean bbq there is top quality stuff.
Had the best steak ever whilst over there, was an expensive af scotch fillet and it looks deceiving because the beef there always has a shitload of fat in it.

>mfw trying to slash raid the shit out of Crimson Orochi's face

>too fucking tiny to keep track of

Damn, that sounds amazing.

>Yakiniku
I didnt even know that was a thing, the japs just call it korean bbq

There's sizable Jap and Korean communities out in the USWest, and I guarantee you they differentiate between Japanese and Korean BBQ's.
Both are tasty as fuck

Theres a lot of cuts you would hardly find in your typical western restaurant too, at least not as common. But I guess the quality makes it viable to use what would normally be considered not so great in the west.
But yeah the meat CAN be expensive as fuck, but you will still get some really high quality and well marbled beef for the lower mid range dollar....er...yen.

In terms of lore function though it's really bad, especially if you're in a gigantic tree full of monsters that want you dead.

Just as inversely, Romeo's is pretty OP in lore but also not that useful in battle.

In Japan itself the closest to japanese bbq stuffs is like share hotpots (forgot what that was called) but apparently the normal stuff to grill is still considered more korean style.
Whats cool in Japan though, is that you can cook it all yourself, because there isnt much in the way of OHS there.
(Aussie here)

>GE3 won't get giant Aragami battles like in GEO
>You won't get to jump onto an massive Aragami's back and bust parts off of it.
>You won't get to charge into it's guts and smash it's core.
Mobile phones truly are our greatest foe.

So since we've already got protagonists named "hero" and (you), what will the canon GE3 protagonist's name be?

Yuuki
female protag

I'd rather have no localization than a shitty english dubbed one.

Good thing the dub is fine then.

English dubs are never fine.

yuki itself is used by both genders

Don't tell that to the yurifags, they'll never believe you.

no you can hit it but you only see the afterimage

Mii(me)