Describe the last game you played using an AVGN quote

Describe the last game you played using an AVGN quote.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwputd1VNV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's ass.

Bottom line: HAVE A FUCKING PAUSE BUTTON, GODDAMMIT

COWABUNGA PIECE A DOGSHIT

You're always winner

You hit buttons.

Its proof that Jesus died in vain, and changed his middle name to fucking

"This game's amazing."

Witcher 3

Bloodborne?

And you think that makes me happy? NO IT DOESN'T!!!

BOO! Haunted House

This game is about as good as drinking tyrone's cum from my wife's cunt

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

Live like a windrammer as you Fuck

What a shitload of fuck.

You're absolutely right because I was just kidding! I was just kidding! I swear! I swear to God, I was just kidding! I was just kidding!! It's not a shitload of fuck! It's NOT a shitload of fuck!

Ludicrous speed!

TOUCH DOWN, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH UGHAAAAAAAAAAH *CRASH*

yup

WHAT A PIECE OF COWABUNGA SHIT

...And I don't like it.

I gotta do it for Nimoy

starfox zero
"what a shitload of fuck"

The only thing better than playing this game would be to have a magic leprechaun come and bring you beer.

Who does he think he is, Jesus?

This game is as much fun as watching my wife get gang fucked by a bunch of niggers.

>AVGN "jokes"

I'D RATHER HAVE A ZEBRA POOP IN MY DICKHOLE THAN PLAY THIS

I'D RATHER HAVE A KOALA JIZZ IN MY EYEBALL THAN PLAY THIS

I'D RATHER HAVE A SEAHORSE VOMIT IN MY ASSHOLE THAN PLAY THIS

How can anybody like this retard and his lolsorandom humor

Same reason some like bad movies

They're not supposed to be funny, They're insults

>i have a true enlightened sense of humor, I objectively determine whats funny

>lolsorandom humor
hes angry how do you expect him to come up with come epic one liners or some dumb shit

It sucking fucks, it fucking sucks, it fucking blows, it's a piece of shit... and I don't like it.

Metal Gear Acid was really something else. MGA2 greatly improves on it, but games like MGA and Sonic and the Secret Rings to Black Knight just make me wonder why, why the fuck do developers make a feasible concept, go out their way to fuck it and only after seeing how unbelievably fucked it is from reviews, instead of fucking play testing, do they think "Oh, whoops, better fix that in the sequel even LESS people are likely to buy!" who fucking hires these idiots? Where do these idiots come from career wise that tells them making a tenuous game even shittier until the player gets to the very end after hours of grinding at which point it becomes barely playable is a good philosophy? MGA more so puzzles me because it's a fucking portable game, that's relevant because if they were afraid people would find it too easy and short, again, IT'S A FUCKING PORTABLE GAME. If you want "challenge" put a difficulty select or mode that limits things, don't make the whole game frustrating by default it will just make people want to go play something else that actually works. What fucking shit.

I like to watch my wife get ass fucked by Sharquan

PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH MY WIFE

Daily Reminder

Stupid red trenchcoat wearing bitch!

Daily reminder for AVGN fans

youtube.com/watch?v=nwputd1VNV0

>insults are funny

Really? If i told you your mother is a coal burning slut who went on a safari to hunt aids you would laugh?

This piece of shit game can barely run 15 frames per second even if jesus christ took a holy dump that magically made the game run faster then 5 frames per second. Now lets talk about the boss battles. THERE IS NONE! Just one fat fuck you fight twice and big huge rhino shield dick turn eating totally-not-metal-gear-bullshitMKgofuckyourself boss that made the fucking slow ass game become a literal crawl. You might as well play another game while playing this fucking game when the big ass metal gear takes enons off my life just moving! What a piece of fucking god damn bullfucking shit

Same way I laugh at middle schoolers told to do something "offensive" by his seniors and failing miserably.

tfw AVGN doesnt atheism.
Get bent faggot

Did you like the plot where nothing you did mattered even tangentially and the only reason you were there was because the villains wanted to watch their idol fight?

Yes, insults are funny. Watch any old Marx Brothers or WC Fields film. The ancient Romans understood the humor in a good insult.

Oh god that Metal Gear final boss, what colossal shit. When a boss actively makes you wish you could die faster once you slip up you know someone fucked up. It's only exceeded by the dogshit fucking domino chain of keikaku the entire story becomes to the point it's telling me any and all of my success was actively detrimental to my fucking success. The more I did the more I lost, therefore the less I did hte better off I'd be. Like turning the game off.

>Liking le randome bullshit
Let me try to make you laugh
Ready?
POTATO!!!!

The whole joke is that he's a nerd getting angry at video games. It's not meant to be witty. Glad we cleared that up.