>character that is literally Scout
>character that is literally Sniper
>character that is literally Demo
>character that is literally Soldier
>character that is literally Pyro
>character that is literally Spy
>character that is literally Engie

OW isn't that good, you shill.

If you're talking about physical characteristics such as stature, skeleton, animation, armor, race ect. You're fucking autistic, they look nothing alike. If you're talking about class and role wise.... well holy shit. I didn't know Tf2 was the only game allowed to have.... a medic or... oh god... a soldier!? Or maybe... MAYBE...a-a SNIPER!? No!

You're so retarded that you missed the fact that he was shitting on OW

Like, holy shit, way to give yourself credibility

>expecting anything made by cuck-rez
This is your fault user.

>paladins
>they're all kind of warriors, not only holy fighters
???

It isn't good but, I'm having fun.

>100x better than OW

Yes it is. Get it and see for yourself

Its decent, not bad for for a free game. The only reason why you'd ever play it over Overwatch is if you are ultra poor though.

>stealing from battleborn
this is how you know its a flop

Only about 5 of those actually apply though.

>character that is literally torbjorn

Generic dwarf isn't exactly hard to copy

Are you legally retarded?

>dwarven tinkerer trope is now "torbjorn"
>just, armor-clad paladin trope is now "reinhardt"
>fat tank with hook pull is now "roadhog"
>cutesy character in a big mech trope is now "d.va"
>scruffy, neurotic mad scientist is now "junkrat"
>soft spoken cowpoke with revolver, poncho, and wide-brim hat (LITERALLY man with no name) is now "McCree"
>generic agile stealth archer ninja is now "hanzo"
>power armor and rocket launchers is now "pharah"
>edgy assassin sniper is now "widowmaker"

When will Blizzfags be purged from this board?

Not defending Hi-Rez's shit game, I played it and it's fucking trash, but your post is downright retarded

You're the retard who can't see his implication that overwatch is too shit of a game for those characters to be copied I.e good (tf2)

which 5?

Mercy, Pharah, Widowmaker, Torbjorn and Junkrat

What character did they take form Battleborn

Characters in Battleborn are way more interesting than Overwatch's though in terms of gameplay

left out winston and mei as pyro also reaper is literally The Spy but with shotguns

How's Pharah like the Soldier? He can't fly he just does that stupid rocket jump shit. I guess just because they both use rocket launchers they must be the same

I like the game.

>game has obvious tf2 analogues
>pharah and soldier are the most similar to one another, both have rockets, inflict damage in the same way, can rocket jump, and pharah literally has quotes that reference the soldier
???

Can I raise my hand and ask you how, user?

DELETE THIS

>characters with different iterations of cookie cutter presets are copying from me!
Did Pendragon and Morello get hired by Blizzard?

The reason pharah flies is because most of Blizzard's playerbase are too retarded to effectively rocket jump
>OMG IT DOES DAMAGE?!
>WOW WHY NOT JUST WALK LOL

This be fair to Hi-Rez, I' played this game in the very early alpha stages and some of these characters were around before they were really known in overwatch.

>character that is literally me

>he just does that stupid rocket jump shit

Can confirm.

I see myself putting at least 50 hours into this solely because my toaster can't play Overwatch.

I was playing Paladins waaaay before the first OW tests. This thing has been in development for ages. I wonder what it's like now.

it was shit before

This would be valid if tons of people didn't still rocket jump despite it not being nearly as powerful as TF2 and doing more damage to yourself than in TF2.

But paladins closed beta started at about the same time overwatch's did, it's hard to say they stole from overwatch

>overwatch characters are original donutsteel

Overwatch is the new halo. It invented fps as well.

Who gives a fuck about casual shooters, kill yourselves

No friends to play with? I sympathize with you because solo queuing in any video game is hell

Aw, not enough shota for ya m8?

>missing the point that paladins is blatantly stealing characters from overwatch in order to bandwagon on trendy games like they have done so in the past

I played this between the open beta and full launch of Overwatch. It's not very good. There's only one game mode and there's only like 3 maps for said game mode, and none of the characters really clicked with me. One of the things that I really hated was how samey everyone was, 90% of the cast as "move faster for a few seconds and remove all ailments" as their F ability.

but they literally begin development at the same time... people are only saying they stole from overwatch because blizzard spent more money on marketing

>its fun with frends xdd

If you look at Paladin's development history hi-rez radically changed how the game played after Overwatch started get hyped up. Before the game was much more like Battleborn.

>Common stereotypical and cookie cutter designs/classes are like that game with those other common stereotypical and cookie cutter deisghns/classes
Nice observation OP. Tell us how Master Chief invented space marines and Crocodile Dundee is a ripoff of the Sniper in TF2.

There's characters with their abilities directly lifted from Overwatch though. Like the melee knight who projects a square shield in front of him or the character that literally has Roadhog's hook and shotgun combo.

I think the idea isn't that Overwatch has original designs but that Hi-rez stole Overwatch's take on those designs wholesale from Blizzard.

You mean generic force field that orks (usual Blizzard source) were using in the 80s and Pudge hook?

I remember there was a shield in S4 League and it was a blue forcefield.
Reinhardt is nothing original.

Stillborn has a hook and shotgun too. Which came first ?

Is the fox thing a guy or a girl? This is important.

guy named Pip, he's a healslut but also areaDPS

Why is it that the second a game that looks kind of interesting comes out the Overcucks come out of the woodwork to shit on it? Is shilling really that profitable?

Shit game, not worth installing.

but Overwatch did it first, user. You can't say anything bad about it because it's too popular.

>Is shilling really that profitable?
Cred Forums is one of the vidya related sites with more traffic and, thanks to being anonymous, shilling to retards is more easy.

For less than $100 you can have a team of 5 Indians 24/7 shitposting on the designated board.

Do the math.

>playing this shit/memewatch and not Paragon

I remember how Cred Forums was flooded top to down with Overwatch threads when it came out.

Fair enough but that doesn't have anything to do with the characters being stolen

Is literally impossible to steal an original character from OW.