Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/06/europe/uk-london-airport-blm-protest/
youtube.com/watch?v=xCvwVctw8Ns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_troops
youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
greydynamics.github.io/Frostbite3_Editor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

I'm not gonna pre-order it but yeah I liked it.

No

nah nah OP you're doing it wrong

Are YOU buying BF1? >:)

WE

no

No, the beta was garbage and that isn't even my oly problem with it.

WE

WUZ

preordered the deluxe edition for DMX on the cover

I just got BF4 for 7 burger dollars so no.

Bait

KRAUTS

no way, running and gunning with automatics in a ww1 setting felt beyond stupid, the whole time it felt like they should have just made the damn thing a ww2 game

Probably.

>EA
You should already know the answer to this.

>He fell for the cod is bad meem

The DIVERSITY was way worse than even I thought. I thought DICE had made an entire class black. No, literally the British team is 95% black and one class has a few white soldier models randomly thrown in there. Fuck those faggots.

I will not be spending my £bongs unless the reviews impress me more than the beta did.

No.
Mostly because I don't like it, but also because I'm broken

What did you hope to accomplish with that post

Fact: literally nobody outside of Cred Forums gives a shit about blacks

Maybe after the price comes down. The beta was fun, but nowhere worth $60 or however much they want for it. I'd give a max of $30 unless the final product is miles better than what we've seen.

I already did.

Nothing ;)

it'll be miles better than BF1

>he defends a game that has degraded since 2010
>shill senses are tingling

ya rip call of duty

>muh Cred Forums boogieman

Thanks for agreeing with me, so why are they being portrayed as making up over 90% of the British Army?

No

I just don't give a fuck about it anymore. Same games with different skins.

Not even almighty grafics can save it.

No.

Battlefield series veteran here (BF:V to BF4)
Something about it just felt too off, hard to explain
Not obviously broken the way Hardline was, but still something in there just wasn't clicking the way a Battlefield game usually does
Won't be getting it

>posts Cred Forums meme
>we iznt pawl thooo DDD;

Who fucking cares

we wuz memes aside there actually was a nubian dynasty for awhile.

>he buys remasters of modern games that don't need remastering

No

>tfw new gf says she wants to get it

it took all of my strength to not go on a huge rant telling her exactly what the fuck this disgraceful game is. i kept it under control and just ignored it

Cod is only bad if you buy it ever year

>Cod doesn't change style in years
Woooowww cod is the same every year lmao

>Cod changes it style

WOOOOOOOOWWWWW WHY DID YOU CHANGE

How the fuck would you know if you never leave your basement

Everybody is flipping shit about BLM and SJWs. It's fucking everywhere, how blind and daft are you?

1. That's bullshit, it's all over youtube
2. This is actually """offensive""" to white people in the same way blacks get fucking mad about stupid shit all the time. This is a war millions of whites died in.

EA shill detected.

COD4 is a great game.

Vanilla 4 is dead online

No, I'm not buying Nigger Field 1. Fuck off with your fucking political agenda pushing bullshit.

>everyone running around with machine guns like they're SMGs
Fucking retarded

No

twitter is not the real world

you obviously care enough to make a statement.
are you a sjw, user? are you a cuck

looks buggy as shit from what ive seen. and knowing EA it's going to take them until the next BF release to actually fix anything.

>before playing battlefield one
>well it's terribly shitting all over history then claiming authenticity but the gameplay should be what matters
>after playing battlefield one
>oh look it's battlefield 4 with black people
hell fucking no

maybe step foot into an actual social setting, user.
not everyone you interact with is going to be on the internet

The game is so fast paced and frenzied that you don't have much of a choice.

Also DICE sticking with only 64 players more than halfway to the motherfucking year 2020 is fucking retarded. They have so many vehicles that have so many seats that over half the team is tied up in the air and you're left to shoot at like 5 people on the ground.

>he forms his own opinions
>they're shit
heh

>the same shitty FPS rehash only now with an insane amount of historical revisionism brought to you by Sweden
How the fuck is anybody looking forward to this?

>Everybody is flipping shit about BLM and SJWs
t. whiteboi

Yeah I bought it. Had a lot of fun in the beta so I figured why not. Also you can customize your character so the "buh niggers" argument is pointless.

Every COD game after MW2 is bad to mediocre at best, so no, it's not a meme.

I don't know London airport is in twitter
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/06/europe/uk-london-airport-blm-protest/

Pro tip: not everyone lives in USA

could've fooled Cred Forums

their catalog is 75% shitty Twitter screencap threads

It's just fucking RUSHED. It's been a year since Star Wars Battlefront, which came out 6 months after Battlefield Hardline. Same studio.

All of these games are rushed out the door half-finished because the grafiks are decent and because the mounds of pre-ordering, mouth-breathing plebs will buy it anyway

>Cred Forums meme post
grow a pair and put your thoughts into words, faggot

have fun with those syrian refugees

>buying a game that promotes white genocide

ok kid
>uk
>relavent
top kek

Joke's on you, my country has 7 times less muslims per capita than USA

i wasted 3 hours in the beta trying to have fun with it
i wouldn't play it for free
garbage

BLACKED

BF4 was rushed too. Let's not forget how broken it was for.. what, 2 months? Paracel Storm would break servers, Golmud Highway had no sound, rubberbanding out the arse, 64 player games often being essentially unplayable, Siege of Shanghai tower crash also crashing servers...

lol good retort, faggot.
go find some friends or get laid or something

no. i already played battlefield 1 over a decade ago. i think it was even on the xbox one, like the first xbox.

>an airport
>in a very diverse major city
the real world is what's right outside your door fatty

stop projecting kid

All of the race controversy was invented by DICE to take attention away from the fact there is no France, Russia, trenches in a WWI where everyone has submachine guns.

>ok kid
>relavent
>top kek
Confirmed arguing with an illiterate child

No. The beta showed me that it was worse than I expected. I'll stick with BF4 and buy Infinite Warfare.

>golmud railway
the worst map ever shat out

>diverse
No I'm pretty sure London is the opposite of diverse, it's nothing but sand niggers now. Unless you're using the SJW definition of "diverse" which is "no white people".

Battlefield 1 will be bad, beyond bad, and anyone defending it in any capacity should seriously consider a reevaluation of their POV

>ww1 game
>almost everyone runs around with automatics
I guess it's too much for the mainstream AAA market to expect that it's players can handle bolt-actions without scopes, but why even make it a WW1 game if you don't give a remote shit about the setting accuracy?

do people often call others "kid" when they feel threatened?

i've noticed this trend.

>buy it 20% off and 10 dollar coupon from best buy
>play it for two weeks
>sell it for $45
>make 5 dollar profit

wow console masterrace

I bought both BF3 and BF4 at launch, and I logged in hundreds of hours into both, I even bought the fucking DLCs, it's one of the few mainstream AAA games I don't mind playing on a daily basis.

They dropped the ball pretty bad with Hardline, which is sad since the idea they were going for wasn't bad (Cops vs Robbers but in a war-like scale) but the end product felt like a BF4 reskin, Hotwire was the shit though.

I won't be buying Battlefield 1, since it doesn't look like Battlefield but rather a Battlefront reskin, Battlefield is dead for me. From now on I'll just play BF2 and 2042 private servers and see if I can squeeze a few more hours out of 3 and 4.

Maybe. I had fun in the beta but I was to see the post-launch reaction.

I also skipped BF3, 4, Hardline, and Battlefront so I'm not burnt out on the series.

already did because it was cheaper than waiting for release

game looks like it will be as hated (if not more) than hardline, which makes the community small but quite good since BF4 is still the containment game for all the teens and modern warfare setting faggots.

top kek

Most girls don't care about racial issues so i doubt her interest in the game is some subconscious attraction for nogs, probably didnt even notice the race shit

Jokes on you, you're part of the EU

Also while I'm at it, whining about BF1, is it just me or do the majority of the gun animations look really shit?

Jesus Christ m8 go get a girlfriend already
holy shit you are such a butthurt little cuck.

>there is no France, Russia,

srs?

>Bitching about meme posts on Cred Forums
Why are you even here, whiteboi? Reddit's for you.

Last time I checked Gurkhas and Indians weren't black.

its 30% indian if that's what you mean
i could say the USA is the opposite of diverse shithole because there's so many white people but then i'd be as stupid as you

if you mean london is overpopulated with arabs, it's around 10%

Nobody was talking about niggers. I said sand niggers. Where are you actually from, neofag?

SWEDEN YES

says the guy who's being shit on

its same trash like bf4. nobody play medic, just fucking snipers , die in 2 m, everybody with autmatic,semi automatic guns. I play 4 hours and already feel boring. maybe im going with cod.

Yeah, it was pretty fun. I'll pick up the basic edition.

>very diverse major city
They're not diverse at all, those cities are all equally terrible places to live.

If you've never lived in the country you have no idea what I'm even talking about.

EU has literally no power over anything and is bound to dissolve in few years

jesus christ, m8 just kill yourself already
your words are fucking pointless and irrelevant, and will always be.
nobody will ever value what you have to say

your banter is awful m8 -2/10 at best. smdh 2bh my familia

There's legislation being drafted to create an "EU Military"

lol you've said absolutely nothing to warrant witty banter, it's like I'm talking to a wee little baby

>supporting liberal propaganda

no thanks

>titanfall 2 looks garbage, PC sales will likely tank because of the lack of an open beta
>battlefield 1 looks like a reskin of battlefront in almost every regard
>CoD also looks like garbage, as has every CoD game since black ops 1
the wait for a decent FPS continues

Yeah I'm gonna buy it. Probably not straight after release though.

Holy shit, someone took the time to understand there is soldier customization. Seems everything isnt lost.

hahahahahahahahaha
stop fucking projecting m8 I'm fucking dying of laughter here
lol

Playing medic was broken as fuck. They didn't even try to make it worthwhile.

I don't know why these games even have classes. There is zero point to it if they're not balanced correctly and highly contrasting, like TF2 for instance

They have no power, but sure do have a lot of money.
Your money.

gotta agree with this one

It will fail horribly

EU is at weakest point in its history, with immigration crisis, UK leaving, disagreements on external policies etc. It won't survive for long, and any attempt to make it even more centralized will fail and backfire, just like that laughable EU army proposition

And?

Had mixed feels of it. Early on I hated it, but then I liked playing Medic once they unlocked all weapons and I used the Mondragon

However, then you have the problem that every higher rank weapon is just straight up better in everyway. The game also needs to fix dumb UI decisions like quick respawn and people not showing their revive marker constantly.

you can laugh all you want, but you and I both know how empty your life is.

it's okay user.
just let it all out.

And the EU Military will invade Hungary

My country is actually a net benefitor :^)

I hate the tank balance
I hate the "super soldier horsemen"
I hate the glib glob bobs
I hate the respawn timers on vehicles
I hate the health regen of _everything_

Why would I do that when I could play Planetside 2 instead?

Why spend the money fielding a European military when America does all their dirty work?

Is your wife's son home yet?

The lead writer for Battlefield 1 is a cuck who lives in an apartment with his gf and black refugees.

>yfw cuck trying to get gamers into cucking

Then it wouldn be Battlefield anymore senpai

shush, user. its okay
i'm here for you.
just let it all out.

They just want to take power away from their member nations.

Isn't that game still an imbalanced mess where the devs choke on pilot cocks? In addition to being dead?

UK was the main opposition to an EU military, since we obviously have stronger alliances with the US and Australia.

I say this as an Englishman, the central-eastern states still have a lot to profit from within the EU, and seem to be pro-centralisation. If anything, France and Germany's own governments are more at risk than the EU itself.

Yes but it is still better than the shit Dice will shit out with BF1.

No need to be testy, kafir

?

>releases in a month
>no information on 2/3rds of the game

Don't generally purchase things I know nothing about.

>being this much in denial
just kidding

you can depend on me, user.
just let all your little baby aggressions out.

im here

Doesn't Germany have the most influence in the EU?

No, I have Battlefront already.

Hungary is the eternal enemy of Europe

I didn't feel like tank balance was a huge issue, Assaults didn't go AT and Medics couldn't get the AT grenade rifle. I got the tank hunter rifle and that shit fucked up tanks so bad.
>horses
Yeah I will definitely agree horses are broken. Too tanky, sword range is ten miles, rifle does like 80 damage body shot from a fucking riding position accurately

Health regen on vehicles is overdone, just give literally anyone the repair tool

Then why set it in WW1 at all? Dice didn't even try to do something interesting with the setting. They had the idea, checked out how warfare worked in that period and said "Nah, let's just reskin BF4"
Fuck these cunts for getting my hopes up.

>im
You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

shh shh shhhh, its okay
don't cry

just lay your weary little head

It's inevitable now
Anti-EU movements are gaining popularity all over Europe
Without UK, it only requires 1 (one) major country, like France, Spain or Italy, to leave, and everything will fall apart.
EU has no future

nope, fucking origin stopped working. Can't get EA servers to authenticate any new game I installed. Spent hours deleteing cache files and reinstalling and opening special ports and bullshit. Fucking fuck I must be retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=xCvwVctw8Ns

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_troops

it's okay, user.
no one is going to hurt you anymore
this is your safe space now

Spain leaving would be a net positive for EU

Well its a different reskin at least, and they got enough aspects of WW1 to make it stand out and still be a BF game, at least thats how i feel about it F A M( fucking Cred Forums putting senpai when i didnt wrote it)

Nope,not supporting leftist propaganda.

Because there are no battlefield games were 100% of the classes use the same type of firearm.

You sure have a LOT of time to waste thinking and complaining about things that don't matter. It's a video game, not a text book. It's a video game, not a teacher in a classroom revising history. It's a video game, not something you should take serious history lessons from. Can you tell me how a white British guy looks different from a white French guy from some other fucking white guy? So, we should just load up the cover with fucking white guys and not acknowledge that non-whites fought in the war? Not only did they fight, but it wasn't just as an anti-segregation thing. It wasn't to sell video games in the future. It was because they saw some BAD fucking shit happening in the world and wanted to make a difference. Fuck you for shitting on someone's contribution, no matter how small. Fuck you for being a hubristic, white dog turd. I'm white and you make me fucking sick with your moronic opinion.

TL;DR

Fuck you, you thoughtless white fuck

Yeah but even then whats the point? Wars come and go, its the a underling logic im missing? And even then im not understanding why any logic comming from this would matter.

I can't wait for the American Civil War Battefield to come out. I heard it's everyone running around with gattling guns

youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

No, my ancestors didn't die fighting for a cause so that they could be replaced by recent rape-thirsty third world trash in a medium depicting the historic event.

I'm glad to have read that the pre-orders are lower than Battlefield 4.

Why not generate races based on the actual historical proportions since its supposed to be set in fucking history and not some bullshit universe where diversity is split evenly.

Yes of course, it should be clearer than ever that the EU is the continuation of German expansionism under a different name, which has been going since WW1.

Germans are happy to invest in the East and the East are happy to be invested in, only makes sense that they should be protected under a common defense policy.

Of course there is the small problem of these refugees, which was Merkel's fuck up. But Turkey's accession has been on the cards ever since they vetoed the flag design in the 50s.

no
because I like good games with good gamedesign not the same rehashed shit with another skin

hush, little baby.
the more you act up, the harder its going to be for you to take your little nappy naps!

shhhhhhh
don't you worry, child
user is here for you
shhhh

I'm debating between BF4 and Gears of War 4

leaning towards Gears because of the improvements to Horde.

With Hungary sedated, EU's integrity will be balanced.
Then, it will be time to deal with the Slavic Nations; Troublesome Serbia and Bad Russia

>no France
No thank you.

That desert map is gonna suffer from beta syndrome so hard.

*BF1

alt right go and stay go

@352120767

Not even worthy of a (You)

What work exactly would that be?

Yes but I hate niggers

OUI

>I'm glad to have read that the pre-orders are lower than Battlefield 4.
Really?

>let's cut out the argubably most important entete power so we can have FUCK YEAH MURRICA
Fuck you EA

I'm just going with GoW because you're still allowed to be white.

user, don't make me count to ten!
you shush right now!

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol no, it's shit.

>playing dice games

>probably didnt even notice the race shit
Keep telling yourself that. The game has a ridiculous number of units that are black. Even BF3 only included like 1 black on the US team, but in BF1 some teams are full nigger mode, so if your GF says she wants it, she wants the BBC, not the game.

I heard this game is literally Battlefront with WW1 assets

At the risk of sounding like Cred Forums, I refuse to give my hard earned money to a bunch of fools trying their hardest to change history just so they can make more money off of complete fucking morons, while simultaneously attempting to change history itself.

They will not a get a cent from me.

Especially after I heard some of the childish shit they spew about how unfair and racist recorded history is. No shit.

It's not even the fact they're changing all the forces into blacks, it's the fact they are actively belittling every single real soldier that fought in such a pointless war to begin with.

The worst part is they're succeeding in changing history with flying colors. In about 10 years the masses will truly believe a vast amount of fighting forces in WWI were black, when only a single experimental platoon was black, and it only existed because of apartheid.

I truly hate these people. And they will never get a single fucking penny from me with this pandering propaganda.

I also really hate how incompetent niggers are acting like humans. They are completely destroying this country and this toilet paper of a game will just encourage them even more.

I just figured you would be more comfortable if I treated you like a child, just like how your family and peers do

shhhhhhhh
rest your eyes, young one
don't cry

I'm as much of a Cred Forumsack as you bro, but in the real world not everything is like that, in terms of how normies think and feel

Either way she didn't play the beta, just saw the trailer probably, where most are white lol

You really are upset aren't you?

I preordered the deluxe edition as soon as it became available

after the beta, i cancelled my preorder so that I could preorder the ultimate edition

>By the war’s end in November 1918, a total of 15,204 black men, had served in the BWIR.

>However, the Black soldiers of the BWIR were mostly led by white officers and used as non-combatant soldiers in Egypt, Mesopotamia and parts of Europe. For example, in July 1916 the BWIR’s 3rd and 4th battalions were sent to France and Belgium to work as ammunition carriers.

So that's 15,000 black men in the 8,000,000 strong British army

I actually prefer to play as the Locust master race, ground walker.

I've had this for awhile and haven't had an excuse to post it, I thought it was funny at the time

>but in the real world not everything is like that
Then how do you explain most units being black?

I will partially forgive them if the French DLC comes with a significant French singleplayer campaign that at least partially captures what it was like to be a French soldier during the war. I won't hold my breath though.

shhhhhh
hush now

dont waste your energy
shhhh
it's okay, user
shhhhhhhhhh

Do you know what laughter is?

this is embarassing

That's a political agenda pushed by Jewtronic Arts, of course. I meant that in the real world the average consumer doesn't really think about things like that when buying a product

>there's a black man in the cover for all the three editions of the game

Who thought this was a good idea?

the map was a sniper map, what do you expect?

I played mostly medic unless there were a lot of vehicles

The fuck is "beta syndrome"?

anons, please keep the racket down.
our little special snowflake needs his rest

>it's EA's fault
DICE is based in Sweden

I enjoyed the beta and bought it and I don't buy games. The only games I've bought this year were MGS:V and Ds3 on sale, and Overwatch. All of those are shit according to you guys. Anyways BF1 beta ran great on my i7 6700k and a 970 too which is nice for a company known to push hardware. I mean most of you guys play weab shit so idk what OP planned on getting out of you besides baited responses? I don't think you guys like anything that isn't made by From or full of child-like anime characters you can jerk it to.

From a perspective of someone who plays FPS' it's a game to dick around in. It's not competitively viable for a ranked matchmaking system so if you lose the game you still had fun and progressed towards what you've been wanting to unlock. It'll die off in 6-8 months like all AAA titles but $60 for that much time of fun is worth it when the player base is still around. You know, before servers start dying and all you're left with is 3rd party servers full of 40 year olds with admin rights filling up 75% of the population.

Alright, shit on me now boys. :)

shameful

DICE is full of Swedish cucks and jews as well, yeah, but it's obviously their jewish publisher overlords at EA who got them to shit on WW1 like this

its okay, user
its okay.

look at me.
everything is okay.
no one will hurt you here

This thread needs some Adderall.

I`m not going to support these Swedish faggots and their left wing propaganda bullshit.

Apart from that it's just a shitty BF 4 reskin anyway.

This thread needs a diaper changing

>He can't think of any other joke

@352121994
How old are you?

This thread needs more than adderall.

DICE is own by americans tho

i'm going to have to pin a note to your shirt for your parents to see, user

you're being quite rude

just stop giving him (You)s
we've obviously perforated what he thought to be his safe space and he doesn't know how else to react other than utter the same pseudo-insult in every single post of his

That's not me m8, you're talking to a new guy now.

Nope. Doesn't feel like a Battlefield game. Conquest is stupid now, classes are dumb- there's no reason to play anything besides a Scout or Assault, and there is nothing about it that gives it a World War 1 feel.

well i'm going to have to grab you both by the ears and send you straight to the principal's office

you both are causing quite the ruckus and I will not have any of that.

no sir.

makes sense

>psycho-analyzing Cred Forums posts
you must feel like quite the psychologist there, bub
we got a regular sigmund freud over here!

I hate EA as much as the next guy but their influence certainly isn't necessary to convince a bunch of Swedish nu males to shit on world history. Just look and this fucking country.

The developer is based in sweden though.

Day 1
130 euro edition
LET'S GO

Their superiors are based in america though.

@352122553
You're just proving him right

So how is BF4?
Last one I played was BF3 which was bad but for some reason I still like to play a match or two to pas the time. Is BF4 the same or did it get more close quarters and less open map (barely any) environment destruction?

A drug addict always looks forward to the next fix. The longer the addict, the more quickly the dose they get wears off and the faster they're anticipating the next dose.

why not try it? its dirt cheap and all expansions are free until the 19th

Multiplayer is garbage with fucking tank skins like in cs go.

In 3 or 4 month, to avoid major glitchs, bugs and get right balance.
And i buy battlefront + all add-ons for 30 bucks 2 days ago to get me waiting

>battlefront + all add-ons for 30 bucks 2 days ago to get me waiting
where?

Dial is a destructive scam. Antibacterial soap is no better than regular soap and may increase bacterial resistance to antibiotics.

nope, i'll still play bf4\3

>may increase bacterial resistance to antibiotics.
Good.

not going to pre-order it. that is certain.

probably going to wait until christmas or later to buy it, or get it once the "premium edition" bundle comes out.

I'd also like to see if they're going to sneak in a mode more like red orchestra in it... regardless I'd want to wait until it's released and see what the fanbase is whining about.

the ultimate problem with AAA games like battlefield is they're trying to appeal to everyone/contradicting interests. ("make it more hardcore" "make it easier for pick-up-and-play" etc. etc. etc.) and they won't release mod tools.. ultimately resulting in a game that appeals to broad demographic base but one that at the same time isn't exactly loyal or willing.

to the DICE-shills/fags/cucks in this thread, viral-market-research/etc. I want Mod tools dammit.

>but that's not possible/hard to do

give us dedicated server software, that's the first step.

>next stop being fucking dickish in how you've programmed things like maplists, or other game configurations.. (for instance classes).

>but CTE is the FUTURE!
no it's shit, hundred-thousand different petty voices begging for gun-rebalances and etc... gets nothing done.

>proof that mod tools aren't impossible:

greydynamics.github.io/Frostbite3_Editor/

Yes...after they switch the game up to be;

>A base of "Verdun" exported to the frostbite engine, made hyper-realistic.
>Gameplay like either BF 1942 or RO2 territory.
>upon that base is onion layers added on like armored vehicles, planes, exotic primaries, and gadgets are taken slight, but not unduly excessive "realism" liberties, mostly in regards to gameplay balance as opposed to actual mechanics.

About the only thing I liked about the beta was the faster bullet velocities and more realistic bullet drop.

Nubians are East Africans.
Wewuzians are West Africans.
Nubians look nothing like American niggers.

When its on sale for half off with DLC, I have patience to wait a year if I must

I'd approve of liberties like this:

>prototypes and/or equipment "borrowed" from allied factions (entente or Central-Powers).

Ideally it would be more like Red Orchestra than verdun. Verdun is pretty different from RO or Battlefield .

Verdun has some really fucking weird class/kit loadouts.. like some are literally just "melee-weapon+grenades", or whatever, it's annoying.. Red Orchestra has a better system. Battlefield has a system that's shit in the "1 class has too many gadgets" way.

>oh but it wouldn't be a battlefield game if they gave everyone the same weapons.
>oh but battlefield was never realistic.

>people actually believe this.

I think DICE could've gone a bit more historical and still had the game be "battlefield", just in a way that's not Bad Company-esque.

>buying
hahhahhaaaha

>2016
>playing juden porpaganda

Human hater.

>Cuckoldfield 1

Zulu Nation says hi

Pretty much. It's just Cred Forums whining and crying because they suffer from persecution complexes and believe themselves victims of some great wrongdoing by non-whites.

In BF2 I only played as Medic.
In BF4, well... I just never quite liked it. Engineer was always better.

What world do you live in? Holy shit step out of your Cred Forums bubble for just a minute.

No. I don't buy casualized nigger propaganda.

Time for a newer gf, save yourself before you get cucked.

Good. She'd probably dump you instantly if you went into some diatribe about the evils of niggers and how the great white race must exterminate them.

No. Fucking Hardline was more fun than this game.

No because the fucking Belgium army and french army are dlc

>Buying EA games

Cred Forums literally have nothing to do with this

Nice generalization, tourist

We will literally breed the white out of you, you fucking racist idiots.

It's already too late to preserve your "culture".

Can you buy me a donair please? I'm on welfare and i'm hungry right now.

What the fuck Shad

I don't have a "problem" with anyone. What I do have a problem with is niggers shoehorned into video games just because muh diversity.

Go fuck yourself. This site isn't for you. What kind of culture do you have? Poverty everywhere you go?

Violence too.

hardline was by a different studio

t. former kang

This reminds of SF5 threads.

No fucking way.
$120 for an unfinished game is not something i can afford.
Call me a marketer but seriously buying CoD is a better deal in every single way.
Maybe i'll buy battlefield somewhere in 2017 but not right now.

I don't like BF series, so I'll get it when it's on life support like I did BF4. Maps are too big for me. I like rush though.