Scalebound

So, why does Cred Forums hate this ?
youtube.com/watch?v=RR4c3wsFsMM

Cause the gameplay looks like shit

So fucking cringy

/thread

FPBP

Cred Forums hates every game that's not some obscure weebshit or some obscure shit from some dev that's Cred Forums approved. This being a AAA console game pretty much guarantees we'll see nothing but hate and Cred Forumsitriol.

If it's popular
If it's on console
If it's from any dev considered AAA
If people who don't browse Cred Forums are excited for it
If people who DO browse Cred Forums are excited for it
If any mainstream vidya journalist or website reports on it
If literally ANYONE is hyped for it
If it's not some obscure roguelite
If it's not some obscure 2deep4u PC exclusive sold at less than 20 dollars
Cred Forums will fucking HATE it.

>why didn't they just fly on the eagles to Mordor? - the game

shitty donte mc
i would rather play as the dragon

What does that even mean? You're just spouting memes. Memes aren't criticism.

its not on PS4

because its not on the PS4

you don't see any parallels between dmc donte and this guy?
they're fucking identical with that cringy dialog

WHY IS HE WEARING HEADPHONES TO BATTLE AND HOW HAVE THEY NOT FALLEN OFF?!?!?!?!?!

DmC with dragons with extra Nero ripping-off.

I don't, I just need to see more of it.
Aren't most videogames pretty cringy these days?

There is no way this is a triple a game.

that's what plays the BGM

I'll wait for another trailer and then I will get opinions from actual gamers and not journalist on if the game is good or not. Recore is one of those games when the journalists needed to take a page and shut the fuck up and enjoy the games. Recore is just one of the main reason I stop reading reviews.

>Why is that door wrapped up in meat?
>... Oh... It's not meat...

Looks like one of those games that get old pretty fast, everything looks appealing as if they took all the things people find "cool" these days and put them together with duct tape.

But Recore is shit.

THEY CALL ME DANTE THE DRAGON RIDER, HAS A NICE RING TO IT DONT YA THINK?

>implying you can "ride" dragons in this game

that laggy gameplay, holy shit.

I'm cautiously optimistic.
Kamiya has earned a lot of trust from me and I willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. He's the madman vidya needs.

Is this 15fps?

Kill yourself

>monster hunter lite
>le cool guy kamiya
Fuck off autist

They need to get rid off this MC.

>MY NAME BY THE WAY. IS LITERALLY WHO
Also why the fuck did they have to use the prodigy in this. Leave them alone.

>mc and plat games
>big budget
>not AAA
yeah sure

>calling himself the cutest and politest guy in the galaxy

Are you saying Kamiya isn't cute?

No it's 30fps. I hope modders find a way to unlock the framerate to 60 on PC without borking the game.

Why does all the enemies looks like such pushovers?

i didn't say that he isn't cute, but he said he is the "cutest" guy.

It seems like everyone that is cringy and shit about DMC, but with the added bonus of being an exclusive game. Also cool beats by dre. Dragon arm. Some horrid ass dialog that makes the most cliche call of duty cut-scene seem legit. Don't get me wrong if you like that kind of thing it is fine, but then again if you are 13 you probably shouldn't be on Cred Forums it is 18+ only.

Because they expect it to play like a typical character action game when that's clearly not the focus. It's an ARPG.

I agree. People on Cred Forums just want it to be DMC when it clearly is not. I'm actually looking forward to it..

>posting vaporware

He's comfy there

That's not Deep Down

This is how I feel.

Honestly if the game had any of dev (except maybe 2) i would have written it off, but as this user said I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I believe in Kamiya

They made an ORIGINAL CHARACTER: DO NOT STEAL of Donte

Doesn't look all that fun.
MC looks like like a douche.
RPG number based damage seems like a step backwards for a company that does skill based action so well.

I hope it proves me wrong though. I remember seeing one of Bayonetta's first trailers and thinking the game seemed obnoxious and I was blown away by it after giving it a chance so you never know.

i want it
but i admit it does look slow
what people aren't getting is that it's an ARPG, not an Action game
there really isn't anyway to make a battle against a giant monster exciting unless you're Bayonetta
i mean look at Souls games
at least there are form changes

the problem with this game is that tries to be too many things at once
i would be fine with having donte turning into a dragon or at least play as the dragon

Problem is the only way regular enemies will feel like a threat at all is if there are sections of the game where you have to continue without the dragon periodically, like Drakan: The Ancients Gates.

I prefer to compare it to Okami.