ITT: vaporware

ITT: vaporware

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-development-team-is-bigger-than-the/1100-6443321/
youtube.com/watch?v=HuT6eIWdAqE
youtu.be/SWpsUAN4Sqo
youtu.be/6dB4Tii-GE8
eurogamer.pl/articles/2016-09-06-cyberpunk-2077-wspoltworza-byli-deweloperzy-ubisoftu-i-remedy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not vaporwave

I remember playing that so many years ago, it really had promise.

still mad about MN9 huh

I loved the first one but you have to admit the audience doesn't exist for a game like this today to justify the cost.

That's a screenshot from a vaporwave game that never actually came out.

Sure it does. Just because the market shifted doesn't mean that those kinds of games aren't appealing. People still play Zelda games.

>vaporwave

I'll believe a proper release when I see it given the game is already 2 years behind schedule.

>that pig

>weebshit
>literally vaporwave : the genre

>vaporwave

the fattest vaporware of them all.

Huh, so it's vaporwave vaporware? I hope they did that on purpose

It's for the best.

You now remember that it's never fucking coming out

Did this ever get released? I remember the previews looked cool at the time.

no

Do you know what "vaporware" means?

>not using hl3 as the thumbnail

Apparently its the vidya form of vaporwave if this thread is to be believed.

>vaporware
gamespot.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-development-team-is-bigger-than-the/1100-6443321/

Can't say I do.

>you will never traverse innovative ladder based worlds

why live

And for good reason.
Shane_frost is batshit crazy and emotioally unstable

>cute art man!
>*stress sigh* WHY DO PEOPLE NOT TYPE OUT LONGER COMPLIMENTS?
>blocks

Dead island was pretty bad, and I don't know how much better it would have been medieval. If they reused dying light and made out like a rogue/thief thing with zombies could be cool though

Wasn't this supposed to be a launch title or something? Just disappeared.

youtube.com/watch?v=HuT6eIWdAqE

I think your wrong. The audience for any game is there it just needs to be good. people are tired of shit games.

IIRC it was just a tech demo that was possibly going to be made into a game.

When was that announced? Don't you mean episode 3?

I honestly am doubtful I want a 2 after seeing what Ubisoft has become since the 1st.

Anyone remember that RF Online expansion where you would have wars in space?

>Shane_frost
The dudes a furry, what the fuck did you expect?
I remember when his patreon was made, and I linked to it in his youtube video with ridiculous quotes by him and he deleted all my comments and blocked me.

>game studio with a decent track record and a good in-house engine struggling to find a reliable publisher
>decides to make a Kickstarter that fails because they can't sell themselves at all
>gets saved by Steam starting up the Early Access shit at just the right moment for them
>everything goes better than expected and hype is building up

>LOL LET'S JUST RANDOMLY DROP THE GAME FOR NO REASON AT ALL

thats an incredibly reductive and naive view of marketable audience

youtu.be/SWpsUAN4Sqo
Rest in piece

You gotta be shitting me.

you arent funny

Whenever Gabe or another Valve dev talks about Half life now they always refer to it as "Half Life 3", rather than "episode 3". Been calling it that for a few years now.

The Ubisoft CEO said that Michel Ancel is still working on it, he's just dividing his time between that and Wild (at his own studio).

I fully expect this game to become Dragons Dogma 2 running on their new RE Engine.

Thank's god, not anymore

no it's not you fucking retard
vaporware is software that never saw the light of day, it vaporized into nothing
vaporwave is a musical genre that is closely tied to an aesthetic that relies heavily on late 90s digital age nostalgia

>implying barkley 2 is vaporwave
the promise has been made

Fable IV

They're likely saving that for next E3 to shill out their 1.4 Xbone. It'll be as lackluster and linear as the others.

Watching an endless horde of dribbling rutabegas incinerate their allowances on one kickstarter disaster after another (in-between pre ordering the latest battlefield and assassins creed like trained seals) is fucking hilarious.

Uh, the Fable series is pretty much dead with Lionhead closing.

Had no interest in Sonic Xtreme since it looked like it was doomed from the start. I do however have interest in the creation of Sonic Extreme though.

VisionScape created a prototype for a Sonic skateboard game to SEGA due to the Tony Hawk games being popular, but was declined. VisionScape worked on CG cutscenes for games (including Sonic Heroes) and had experience working on games themselves. Some games remained unreleased, some games were released and the rest were just prototype pitches.

This Sonic skateboard game worked its way into a tech deck game for PC.

youtu.be/6dB4Tii-GE8

I still remember, you fucker.

>team is full of UBItards (Division, Watch_Dogs), CRYTEKtards (Crysis 1-3 which almost cost them bankrupcy), REMEDYtards (awful Quantum Break), BIOWAREsjwTARDS (inquisition and mass effect, there will be a lot of gays, trannies, madslimes and niggers), CARBINEtard (Wildstar lol).

Cyberpunk 2077 will be piece of shit like all their games they are worked on.

source on that?

It's not vaporware anymore since it was finally cancelled

eurogamer.pl/articles/2016-09-06-cyberpunk-2077-wspoltworza-byli-deweloperzy-ubisoftu-i-remedy

at least few rocstar devs working on game

>Banjo-Kazooie Grunty Land
whaaaaaaaaat

>B-K Grunty Land
Nigger what

I remember when these GRAPHIX blew me away

It's an old fake. Fucker knew what he was doing posting that

Would the NX count?

>moving the goalpost
also, this list made me more hyped than I was, they seem to have picked people responsible for the good parts of the games they worked on
except for bioware's cinematic designer, what the fuck were they thinking

If it gets announced and then never comes out, sure.

>tfw out of the loop with this meme
>tfw I have no idea what's going on

I don't know how I would feel at the time if this were to be released. I would either love it because I was a huge Sonic fanboy and was also into skateboarding, or I would hate it because it comes from a literally who developer who releases mediocre not so well programmed games.

Last Flight on WiiWare

>was supposed to have a 2016 release
>the terrible mobile shovelware developers that were left in charge did such a shitty job that Red had to step in and redo everything from scratch

mocap in videogames is absolutely cancer

fuck I hate AAA practices

plz tell me that webm is fan made....that looks like horrific dog shit.

Damn really?

I want it to just come out already so Terraria 2 can be a thing before I die

Note quite.

The game is still getting patches (slowly) but the worst part was when they rebuilt the physics engine (build 6 -> 7) and it broke EVERYTHING. So Bugbear spent a year posting "updates" of the wacky hijinks their fucked engine was causing (i.e cars launching into orbit 10 seconds into a race as theur suspension compressed under acceleration) but finally got their shit sorted and started pushing updates semi regularly (just over a month between updates).

Then a few weeks ago they announce console versions and a new spinoff (iirc) title called stuntfest but still no fucking patch for a build that still has issues with vehicle durability (read: broken health system) and suspension issue (read: no upper limit for suspension compression, so when landing jumps the suspension compresses into ther chassis triggering damage to occur) and the claim they will for realz guis finish the game for 2017 despite initially promising a July 2014 release.

What angers me more than all of that is pic related - early builds looked to be the evolution of the legacy left by Reflections but current builds are a totally different game, despite my love for it. I plan to buy the game without reservation upon 1.0 but early access? Fuck off finland.

Side note: if anyone has the game download the destruction derby mod - it basically fixes the base game (at the very least it sorts out the fucking awful default camera for one that sways more making cornering - and drifting - a much more practical and fun thing).

this, just need the game to come out and be trash for all I care so terraria 2 can be a thing already, was kinda optimistic for that dragon quest builders thing but for some reason it is not multiplayer