This is a great game

This is a great game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSV4l65GNK8
youtube.com/watch?v=sOzM4ClFG1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This will always be one of my favorite games of all time

Fuck the remakes though. Ruined both Tidus and Yunas faces which makes the characters basically unable to emote and ruins the feel of the game. Got the mrs to play through the PS2 version and she loved it

Fuckin ae

youtube.com/watch?v=wSV4l65GNK8

maybe just a good game

"Can you sign this?"
"HA!"

Gets me every time

It's honestly one of my favorite games ever. Yes, nostalgia goggles are heavily in play because it was the first game system that I saved up and worked and bought with my own money, and that was the first game I got for it when it came out. Still holds up well, albeit having some clunkiness. Just such a comfy game on so many levels

My ex gf made me play this fucking trash.

Current gf actually likes tidus.

What the fuck is wrong with women?

Also I want my 100 hours back. the story and characters in general are dogshit.
Exception: auron, khimari, anima's summon animation.

Blitzball was also shit. Taking the only possible fun from a sport and making it a very bad TBS.

Also I missed the one al-bhed translator thing you can't go back for so fuck that. I got all the rest bht not that one.

And sure you havent played ffX-2, tff x is an straight line, and ffx2, is the same but worse

Anima's summon animation is outright 5/10 points on FFX score. Its one of if not the most badass animations in the entire mediocre series that is FF. This motherfucker is raised straight from hell.

You had to play 100 hours of a video game before realizing you didn't like it?

You sound like a complete dunce.

The last good FF, yes.

xii was better.

Anima is female

the problem with XII was the generally shit cast. Balthier, fran and basch were the only interesting ones.
everyone else is basically "why the fuck are you even here?" tier.

It sure is, its my favorite Final Fantasy, and 3rd favorite game of all time.

>Balthier, fran and basch were the only interesting ones.
everyone else is basically "why the fuck are you even here?" tier.

Did you somehow miss Ashe?

Went to shit at macalania. Was a comfy road trip until then

and ffx? Only Auron, FFXII has problems with the combat system (automatic combat system, gambits), ffx has a great combat system, but xii is an open world, a huge open world, ffx is a boring staight line with a borring cast. FFX destroyed final fantasy, look xiii ant the other shits, thanks to ff x

Vaan, Ashe and Balthier were the only three characters with any sort of development, and Vaan's is easily missed by Cred Forums because they cannot into subtlety

never understood why people hated the gambit system. it made it so the AI wouldn't be fucking retarded, yet people saw that as a bad thing?

it doesn't make any sense. for the type of gameplay they went with in FFXII, the gambit system worked.

youtube.com/watch?v=sOzM4ClFG1o

it made the game very easy to play, i finished the game only using omnicure and attack

I never understood it either. People are just idiots.

the laughing scene was actually story relevant and heart warming

i agree, and i am sad that there is no spin-off third party game with you being a sphere hunter in a post ffx/x2 world just trying to make a living doing legal and slightly less than legal things in the name of gil

in otherwords, you literally wanted a game with artificial difficulty due to retarded AI always dying and shit.

Not him and I like Vaan, but his character arc pretty much ends halfway into the game. The final event at the Pharos wasn't the completion of his character, it was already completed, this was just the natural result of it all.

It was good not great

Or he wanted a game where he has to manually select what party members should do every battle making it super tedious

I just don't understand these people

THOSE SAND BLASTED GREASE MONKEYS

Have you played ff IV, V or VI final battle? that was an strategic final battle, playing FFxii you only had to configure the gambits, thats the real problem.

No, it was pretty fucking great

Well thats your shittie opinion

Final Fantasy X is great! Great!

Agreed. The last good FF too.

Having to do a minimum of 5 hours blitzball for the most powerful characters ultimate weapon is bullshit though.

I fell for what Cred Forums told me time and time again.
FFX is so garbage.
It has this HUGE genuinely creative and UNIQUE setting and built up and character design, only to let everything go to shit by not developing anyone, making the story go weird ways, interactions be completely stupid and the whole "but muh machina" get completely dumped on as soon as they show the religion guys using machina in clear sight of every citizen who wants to see it. You'd imagine there would be uprising within the cities and shit, but nah, only a faction that leaves in an island that uses machina because they aren't retarded.
Also the religion works, which should and could have been used much better.
None of the characters matter.
To top it off, the game has every flaw that people point at in FF13, only FF13 was actually good looking and required strategy at points. This is a hallway of recoloring enemies, terribad voice acting and a gameplay for literal babies. By Mt. Gagazet I was 2x 9999 damage with Yuna and Lulu. Last boss was the only boss that survived a limit from Bahamut, and it was a shittily built boss fight that required a VERY pointless 2 minute sequence to get to if you failed.
The optional content/pos-game is absurd and preposterous.
FFX-2 is the same, but at least enemies don't just melt and bosses aren't as easy, but X-2 is more of a chore, revisiting the same areas over and over each chapter gets boring really quickly.

Those sure are some hot opinions there. Thank you for your insightful comment.

No, it's your shitty opinion actually

>50 hours of unskippable cutscenes

Hahahahaha saying that the first linear FF is the greatest

But the game isn't even 50 hours with cutscenes and gameplay. More like 30 combined.

I preferred Ashe's original design before they changed her face. I have a thing for mousey looking girls. :(

FF1 was the first linear FF. the only time you could go out of the intended route is in between the fire and wind orbs, where you could sequence break and get the airship sooner, and therefore get the class change one dungeon early

no

>It has this HUGE genuinely creative and UNIQUE setting and built up and character design,
True

>making the story go weird ways
????

>the whole "but muh machina" get completely dumped on as soon as they show the religion guys using machina in clear sight of every citizen who wants to see it. You'd imagine there would be uprising within the cities and shit, but nah, only a faction that leaves in an island that uses machina because they aren't retarded.
"Jesus Christ said that killing people is always bad, so how come the Church killed countless people without ever having any uprising and shit? Man, these history books are so stupid!"
Also, did you miss the part where they clearly tell that there are weapons that aren't forbidden by Yevon?

>Also the religion works, which should and could have been used much better.
Like how?

>None of the characters matter.
No, except Tidus, Yuna and Auron

>only FF13 was actually good looking
FFX was one of the best, if not THE best looking game for its times.

>By Mt. Gagazet I was 2x 9999 damage with Yuna and Lulu.
How the fuck did you do that??? That's literally not possible