Overwatch Pairings

What's the worst overwatch pairings and why is it this one? At least Widow x Tracer makes sense even if it's shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

mrctv.org/blog/taxpayers-continue-spend-millions-find-out-why-lesbians-are-fat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Widow x Tracer doesn't make sense either don't fool yourself.

The only pairing that's good is Mercy x Me. Everything else is shit and I don't want to see heads nor tails of it.

Widow x Tracer doesn't make any sense at all
The only ships that actually could make sense right now are Genji x Mercy and S:76 x Ana

>Genji x Mercy

Get the fuck out of my face, kid. In what world does this make sense? Reaper x Mercy makes more sense than your delusional weeb fantasies

because lesbians are miserable people and hate everybody around them

last year the US Government spent more than 3 million dollars to find out why lesbians are all so fat

mrctv.org/blog/taxpayers-continue-spend-millions-find-out-why-lesbians-are-fat

Mercy saved Genji's life and also has a voice line when seeing her die in-game where he calls out her name, this doesn't happen with any other characters. Things like this can lead people to believe Genji probably has feelings for her.

Mei x me!

Mercy is a virgin and Genji has no penis, so it's the perfect pairing.

is that mercy and phara? I can't fucking tell because the drawing is so garbage. why are there do many fucking lines

>middle eastern cab driver
This drawing is accurate.

Widow and Tracer are the faces of the franchise and they shared a lot of promos together getting all physical and trading emotional exchanges

They're practically canon

kill everyone in this thread including me

They were also trying to kill eachother you dumb faggot.

Pharmercy fags are awful people. It's only natural that their art is similarly awful.

Zarya and any man who makes her feel like a pretty girl.

Because it's obviously just a quick sketch without much if any cleanup.

Even so there's not much of an excess of lines there. You might just be autistic.

thankyou milo

All of them are shit. Shipping is shit, kill all shipfags and then send their bodies back to tumblr

>Tracer legitimately despises Widowmaker
>sensible pairing

Fuck off troll

The best pairing is Pharah and (You)

>Widow and Tracer makes sense

Thanks for letting everyone know they shouldn't pay heed to your retarded opinions.

>Mercy x Reaper makes more sense

I feel like I'm delusional enough to be a shipperfag but not delusional enough to hang with this shit. Why the FUCK woild Reaper be at all romantically interested in Mercy.

Everything about it is completely one sides toward Genji. Mercy has literally no hints of favoring one single character over another, no even vaguely flirty lines with anyone. Even then that doesn't mean Genji is in love with her, with Genji betraying his own family, he could see Mercy and Zenyatta as a surrogate family unit. Even that's a stretch.

Best ship is Jack x Ana because it's the only plausible one.

Only legit pairing because Tracer is a cute boy

Wait a minute, that hand...

>Reminder that Mercy x Roadhog is canon

>le joke email xD

Why does Mercy x Pharah trigger so many people? I have never seen a yuri ship make this many people shit their pants. And most of the time these people think Widow x Tracer is fine.

I've never seen so much autism in one thread.

You must be new

Boy you haven't seen anything
Husbando threads
The FEMA faggot
Todd threads
It's everything on this board

Joke email or not, it still from Blizzard, so it trumps every fan ship

Genji possibly having feelings toward Mercy makes that ship much more plausible than something like Mercy x Pharah or fucking Widow x Tracer. Even if it is one sided it's still something with actual evidence.

Your new is showing

And Mercy has shown literally ZERO interest in anyone. Mercy x Torb is more plausible than Mercy x Genji.

Because both characters attract a huge amount of waifufags, it's yuri and tons of people hate that shit, and the pairing itself doesn't make much logical sense. Another reason is Cred Forums exclusive but it's also spammed all the fucking time and it's annoying.

Reinhardt and mercy
Or just work safe relationships

McCree and Zarya

They never tried to kill each other you dumb nigger

Tracer could have shot Widow when she pinned her and similarly Widow should have just sniped an unconscious Tracer, but they didn't because of Love

Mercy and Genji and S76 and Ana seem to be the most plausible pairings, does S76 or Ana have any unique voicelines when one or the other gets hurt like Genji?. McCree and D.Va is still the best tho.

Not when they get hurt, but Ana has a few lines with S:76 and they have matching sprays

GOD TIER:
>Ana x Rein
>S76 x Mercy
NEVER GONNA HAPPEN TIER:
>Junkrat x Mei
NEVER GONNA HAPPEN AND IS A STUPID PAIRING TIER:
>Everything else

> Shipping

>hetero self insert pairs

Not even once

My nigga junkrat will never get the succ
> inb4 some fag posts road hog

>being a deviant art/tumblr faggot who wants unofficial gay pairings

Cool opinions faggot but pretty much every ship is stupid and never gonna happen.

Does S76 even have any unique dialogue with Mercy besides "thanks, doc"? Also Rein literally has a personal sheath for his dick traveling with him 24/7.

>liking hot lesbians makes you tumblr

Fuck off goober