ITT videa game characters everyone loves but you hate. I'll start. Cloud. Personalityless, edgy, forced...

ITT videa game characters everyone loves but you hate. I'll start. Cloud. Personalityless, edgy, forced, XDXDXD LOOK AT DAT HUGE SWARD LELE!!!!!

also forced into smash 4 but fuck that game melee is better anyways

Look at me, I'm a hipster: the thread

>Cloud
>edgy

Did you only play Kingdom Hearts or some shit?

>I am the only person to ever hate this very popular thing. look how unique I am.

Jesus this whole post

Someone's never played FF7 have they

>Cloud
>Squall
>That freak furry from 9
>Titus
Who would win in a Kissing match?

You could try explaining your reasoning without memes but from what my team of meme scientists was able to cobble together from that post it sounds like you never played the original FF7

Please take another look at the source material. Cloud goes from mentally unstable and unsure to, "Sorry about that guys. Let's mosey."

He's bro tier.

underaged redditor: the post

not trying to sound edgy but someone actually like cloud?

Don't know if I hate cloud or squall the most.

just kidding, the answer is obviously Squall

Donald Duck. Personalityless, edgy, forced, XDXDXD LOOK AT DAT HUGE AMOUNT OF ZIPPARS LELE!!!!!

If you wanted to make a point about him being edgy I don't know why you posted the best most 'fun' representation of him since the original game.

Is this the megabait I've heard rumors about?!

XDXDXD LOOK AT DAT HUGE SWARD LELE!!!!!

t. Dobson

>does someone actually like Cloud?

Cloud is a video game icon and was tge face on an entire genre of video games. Plenty of people like Cloud, he's a fairly decent protag in FFVII and its the later garbage that put the "emo" and "edgy" stigma on him.

>Melee is better anyways
Here's your (you)

>Personalityless, edgy, forced,
He has more personality than some hipster autist redditor like you.
Provide examples of "edgy".
Lightning is forced, Cloud is the posterboy.

>The chocobo-haired motherfucker who says "Let's mosey"
>Edgy

Nice meme

>Let's mosey
I remember when Vincent said that at the end of Dirge of Cerberus. But yeah OP please stop with the shitty bait

The thing I find hilarious is that Smash is supposed to be all Nintendo's characters in a "fighting" game. Yet every chance they get, they fight over Sony scraps (from the PS1 generation) like Snake and Cloud. They never acknowledge this either. They just act like it's the most natural thing in the world to have a character like Cloud, who helped fuck over the N64's sales, in one of their current flagship games.

Then again, Nintendo whores themselves out for Sega (or vice verse?) as well. So whatever...

Watch, someday, they'll have Master Chief and Crash Bandicoot in a smash game too.