Has there ever been a game that's better played on easy instead of hard?

Has there ever been a game that's better played on easy instead of hard?

Life. Pick female at start of game. Gg ez.

Having periods is a major disadvantage to being a woman, but on the other hand your vagina can take you a lot of places and earn you a lot of money.

There is something off about that cat

Any game that has shit combat.

>Having periods is a major disadvantage
+10 to all offensive stats buff its a disadvantage?

>offensive
More like berserk.

Yeah but they also have cramps, headaches and diarrhoea from it

Many shooters. Most RPGs. Most RTSs, in retrospect.

I feel that multiplayer came to dominate casual gaming so much because game developers failed, chronically and consistently, to make the AI in their products challenging in a meaningful way. Grinding dumb mongs with 10000000 hit points who kill you in one hit isn't very entertaining, and becomes even less entertaining when you get good at the game.

Any total war game because the ai above normal just flat out cheats entire armies into the game out of nowhere and it gets worse the higher you set the difficulty. Higher difficulty also makes diplomacy virtually impossible and they'll turn down vassalage even if you have 2 full armies sieging their final city and offer them 1k gold to become a vassal.

Plus on easy you can ignore the retarded fucking meta in battles and instead fuck around and try strategies that actually worked in real life.

FTL is way more fun on easy since you're less at the mercy of RNG that way and it's in general more enjoyable,

I can't think of any others

Lowering difficulty just reduces the impact of game mechanics, so I suppose if the game mechanics were bad, playing on easy would be better.

I would advise playing other games instead.

Tuned difficulties is such an important aspect of gaming.
Played plenty of games where picking the right difficulty made the game incredibly fun or not fun.

Or you know, people like having interaction and playing with other people for a sense of community.

Dark Messiah: Kicking Simulator.

Silent Hill Downpour, because the combat is so shit.

any shit game really

Though I suppose the last part of applies here.

Hitman: Absolution.

Disguise system pretty much didn't work on higher difficulties.

Bro, your boipussy can take you to a lot of places and get you lots of cash...

Haha, no. How dumb do you have to be to actually believe this? The only ones who are able to whore themselves out like 100% of women do make up only about ~5% of all male population, because you need to be cute, fit, healthy and look good and also gay and not everyone is gay, so you can't just grab a random dude of the street and hope he will turned out to be all of that, but if you grab a random 20ish female off the street everyone will pay any money to stick their dicks into all her wholes.