New Danganronpa V3

BUY MY GAME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j0hzjKoI0kk
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv274293338
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drop the gun, put the hope in the bag and no one gets hurt.

you will get spoiled by japs, what's the point.

She is literally perfect

Where are the lewds? there are no drv3 lewds.

FAT

I'll buy the game if they give it a dedicated Lewd button to use when talking with others.

There probably won't be a dedicated button, but you can bet your ass there will be lewd.

Pirating it when it comes onto steam since it's going to get spoiled anyway

Choose your female companion.

>steam sales of dangan ronpa less than 10% of total sales
>some people will wait for a steam port of V3 to pirate it since 1/2 were ported on Windows
PC gaming was a mistake.

>Paying 25€ for VN

Why not? I paid 32€ for a VN once. I got 28 hours out of enjoyment out of it. Seems a decent enough deal to me.

>releasing a game on steam that had a translation patch for ages that everyone played, which then got a Vita port which any remaining 'support the official release' fags played, with the series laying dormant and secondaries watching LP's on Youtube, only to have the official PC release come out in 20 fucking 16

Are you really surprised it was a fraction of total sales so far? Everyone who would be into it already had three years to play it

No replay value.

If only I knew what they were saying

I guess you have a point, even if the Vita is a very niche machine in the west so there's not that much overlap with PC gaming peeps. I guess we'll see once V3 launches.

The devaluation of games is a sad trend these days. I'd gladly pay 50 or 60$ for a VN if it's a fantastic VN.

So? The fact that it doesn't have replay value doesn't really matter, I'm not judging the value of my purchase by hypothetical future hours that I might potentially put in a game, I'm judging it by the hours I did put in the game.

Idc

>fucking $70 SPORTS game
>almost as much as the console itself
Man the 90's were weird.

Honestly the gameplay mechanics on 1&2 were quite ass, so i really wouldnt pay full price on either game.

>not liking nonstop debates, closing arguments or the skateboard minigame
"""""Improved""""" Hangman's Gambit can go and stay go though.

Every single dangan ronpa character looks exactly the same

I choose none, I don't trust you people to not sneak in a female (male) in there.

Real talk i really want to like them but i just can't for some reason.
I forced myself to play through the first one after and it just didn't do anything for me.

I think it's because somewhere deep down i really can't take this even a little serious with how the characters act in the face of death.

>nonstop debates
Most of the stuff is some small little thing you literally never would have thought about, you just try something until it works out.
Also that sword thing in 2 can go fuck itself too, it just makes no sense and you have no time to read the fucking text

Sure

I can see why you'd say that, but personally, the series has been so good to me that I'm totally willing to pay full price for the next game. I paid full price for ZTD too, and I don't regret that either.

>Most of the stuff is some small little thing you literally never would have thought about, you just try something until it works out.
What? That was never an issue for me. Do you have issues when playing Ace Attorney too?

You're clearly not cut out for this type of game

You're a big girl.

Her thighs and arms are too thin. Looks weird with her thick upper body.

But some of the logic puzzles are just stupid and not logical

Well, sure, you got your gravel swimsuits and the like occasionally, but on the whole, you shouldn't be having difficulty working out what to do in the debates. If you do, you can always turn down the difficulty. If you really can't work it out from there, then you probably really aren't cut out for this type of game.

A few are. Most of the time it makes sense. Same goes for the swordfighting

post your rarest hajime

This is probably the worst Hajime edit I've ever seen

Does this count?

Gundham is best boy

>check this 9

Witch girl. She's cute. So she'll most likely die

FUCKING DELETE YOURSELF YOU SLUT I WILL TAKE THE PROTAGONIST SPOT REEEEEEEEEEEE

i like the rhythm game
especially the final strike part in the second game, feels so satisfying fucking their shit up
But i had trouble with the first one in 2-6, anyone else?

>Try to do the rhythm thing
>Game decides to stutter right after it starts
>Fucks up my rhythm

My current plan is to spend about a month avoiding spoilers and then watch a fan dubbed youtube series of V3 like with DR:AE and then pick it up when it launches like December '17 for FTEs and whatnot.

The first time I ever did the PTA I didn't understand it at all and hit my desk so hard in frustration that my screen turned green

The rhythm game had lag in the PC port for some reason

Is there any point in watching the anime after playing through the games?

oh, yeah, it's out of sync on PC for some reason, but I just time it with the icons and can keep my rhythm up.

nice. it was a change, I kinda preferred the "lock on -> attack -> reload" part from the bullet time battle

also, I should've explained, the trouble I had in 2-6 was I didn't know it was 11037, I thought that it was just random numbers cause of the game being all glitchy and stuff, and you could put it in in any order. what a fucking idiot

>yfw worldwide release

Dangan Ronpa 3 is relevant, since it concludes the story of DR 1 and 2 and is independant from the third game.

Skip the first anime.

Maybe its tied to the framerate or something.

>tfw no actual Danganronpa rhythm game

Honestly, if they could do it with Persona 4, they could do it with Danganronpa. The series has a lot of great music.

>you will never get a final boss mashup of BOX 16 and Kill Command

The old anime is just a retread of DR1, but the new anime is completely original material.

Back off, rookie.

Only if you lose some weight.

Thus far stopping at DR2 is much better than watching DR3. We'll see with the last few episodes but it's been kinda trash thus far.

Probably. I remember somewhere the devs acknowledged the error but I can't remember if they planned on fixing it.

>>tfw no actual Danganronpa rhythm game
I never knew how much I wanted this, imagine if every track including executions was done and you could play along with the tune.

>western release only in 2019
>fail to avoid getting spoilered about everything

Persona x Danganronpa when?

I like DR3. Despair side started slow but it got enjoyable from the Twilight case onward, and Future side, despite the new characters being a mixed bag, is a bretty good mystery/action series in its own right.

>sony exclusive

I don't give a shit. I'll just watch a translated playthrough on jewtube and then spoil the shit of you fags just like how I did for danganronpa 2.

Also, you can just stay out of Cred Forums for 3 years user.

>Persona x Danganronpa

Nope. We all know Zero Escape x Danganronpa is the real crossover that needs to happen.

You think dodging spoiler for P5 is hard? Try DRV3 bitch.

Game won't see the light of the day in america until 2018.

Imagine the memes.
Complex motives X Despair
mindhacc

>robot naegi isn't protag
D R O P P E D

It just rubs me the wrong way how nonchalantly they're killing off characters. I think it's just an innate flaw of moving to anime, the pacing is too fucked up because you just don't have time to let up. Giving players "peace" during FTEs was a huge thing for the games.

Dodging P5 spoilers isn't even that hard

99$ for vectorman and the genesis?

Fuck that's amazing

Is waging a petty system war for 30 seconds of high worth it?
True, it's been moving a bit too quickly. It's a fairly common issue with anime written by people experienced with video games it seems, punchline moved way too fast for its own good too.

Man I'm not interested in P5 and I still know what happens

Actually, I think I've got an idea how I want the crossover to happen. Just one simple concept. The extremist is a Remnant of Despair. Boom.

I think the pacing is probably intentional. This is the climax to the story of Hope's Peak, so there is no time to be letting the foot off the gas. We're fucking going pedal to the metal on the despair. An entire episode devoted to murdering the fucking shit out of a beloved character without ever letting up, with the next episode sure to be even more insane? I like it.

>HOPEBOT
>NOT MC

THIS GUY KNOWS WHATS UP
WHERE ARE THE DELEGATES KAEDE

So would it involve Kyoko and co. (Survivors of DR1 and maybe DR2 and Future Foundation? Depending on who is going to be alive in the crossover) investigating who it is alongside Crash Keys?

I bet she'll die, in the trailer she acts like "I'M THE M A I N C H A R A C T E R!! :))))))" so if it turns out to be a trick?

When will you faggots learn to use spoilers?

Why are botfags so desperate? Kaede is the MC

I don't mind. But it seems weird. In this series where death is always the twist, do you really think someone's going to be okay?

So quick question
Do you think characters will have subtle animations in DRv3 and not just static sprites? Some of the trailers seemed to have alluded to that.

Like the original trailer with Monomi crying and the tears being animated.

youtu.be/j0hzjKoI0kk

Yeah, maybe. I read that they wanted dialogue to be more "manga like" so expressiveness may be more detailed

I do think they would lie about character deaths, like Hagakure and Sayaka in the DR1 demo, but I don't think they would kill off the MC

The new trial games look crazy.

>So would it involve Kyoko and co. (Survivors of DR1 and maybe DR2 and Future Foundation? Depending on who is going to be alive in the crossover) investigating who it is alongside Crash Keys?

Something similar. I'd be imagining Future Foundation and Crash Keys teaming up to find the extremist, but getting caught up in a killing game that is a hybrid of ZE and DR. The mastermind would be Nagito, because a disease that would wipe out all of humanity is the most despairful thing possible, and they need to prove their hope is strong enough to stand against that.

The game would revolve around an area closer to the ZE style than the DR style (as long as it's not another school). Characters are teamed up in teams of two, one ZE character and one DR character, and are thrown into a killing game with a twist: Every day, each team goes through a puzzle room. If they succeed in solving the puzzle, they get something that helps them kill. If they fail, they get punished in a way that makes them easier to kill. The killing game system of "murder, then get away with it in a trial" still applies, but a team needs to kill another team this time around.

I think this has potential, even if it'd be a complete clusterfuck. Murders with two killers allow for a lot of different scenarios.

And really, a DR/ZE crossover has to be a complete clusterfuck. It wouldn't be doing the series justice if it wasn't.

That'd be a nice touch. It'd add a lot to the expressiveness of the characters and, consequently, make them much more real and relatable.

who knows, we'll have to find out. I'd like to see the despair it causes

You have to formulate our own lies as truth bullets this time, and pay attention to multiple characters giving testimony at the same time.

sounds like fun. So the gameplay would be puzzle rooms and trials ?

Double Ahoge, hands down

Put the gun down, come here and hug me, you beautiful princess.

>sounds like fun. So the gameplay would be puzzle rooms and trials ?

Yup. I think that'd be the best way to marry the two game formats.

Also, an added thing I came up with: The encouragement to kill comes from the puzzle rooms getting harder with every night that passes without somebody dying. And if everybody fails the puzzle room of the day, then everybody dies. It's contrived, but it would probably raise the stakes quite a bit and provide plenty of encouragement to kill.

And after all, hope needs a challenge to shine ever the brighter!

Slim celeste

Probably faggots who want more tumblr shit fanfics.

How do you pronounce Kaede?

Fuck that shitty anime, just gimme more ridiculous murder cases to solve.

What would the graphics be like?
DR style? 999? VLR? ZTD (oh god.)?

Rate my waifus guys

DR1 - Kyoko
DR2 - Peko
DR3 - Seiko
v3 - Red Eyes/Twintails

I hope her name ends with o so the trend continues.

Ka-eed

witch girl
but I guess only mc and the nigger will survive

She really give me some Dio vibes from VLR.

Nah, that's bullshit. Every few years or so I give the PW games a replay, sure major stuff you remember, but small details you don't. DR is very replayable if you give it time.

Do you only read a book once?

ka-eh-deh

>How do you pronounce Kaede?

Kai-de

DR sprites and 2D backgrounds like in 999 for the talky bits inbetween puzzle rooms and trials, trials also in the style we have in DR, and puzzle rooms would be in the VLR/ZTD style.

I honestly have no idea how it'd look all put together, though. It might clash horribly.

>Do you only read a book once?
Yes, because i have a good memory.

Bondage is best girl

>implying a DR X ZE game would be something different from pic related

She gives me adorable vibes. She's not giving me the ice queen vibe that attracted me to Kyoko and Peko though.

Even if you remember what happens it can still be enjoyable to go through again

Do you not know how to read jap names or something?

Forgot pic, i will kms now.

Only if there are different routes to take.

In our minds, everything looks nice, we can always imagine it'd be great.

Nonexistent?

Nothing? Well, yeah, it's never going to happen, so of course it won't be anything different from nothing. Still, it's fun to imagine. Especially the batshit insane twists Uchi and Kodaka could come up with once their minds combined.

>dio
How so?
I see more of an Akane in her so far

Nonexistent?

>Comparing twintails to dumb shit Akane

I will fucking find you

Akane in 999 and VLR was always a step ahead of the game though. ZTD akane was a dumbshit but so was pretty much everyone in that game

I dont know, maybe a bit of the looks and that smug smile. I am really hoping the same twist happen again with no one expecting her to be a bad guy because of how much she act like an asshole to everyone.

S-so which Dangan would you ronpa?

>female protagonist
LOL

Sonia

Smug? She looks silly to me, I'm getting jokester vibes. She'll be making ill-timed dark humor jokes all over the place.

Refer to

The one with the most complex motives

Not the trash you've posted for sure.

Woops refer to

Where can you get all these retro sprites?

This one.

R-rude

I want to make her happy.

Well, I've sworn fealty to Lady Monaca, and I'd never have a shot with her, so I suppose the answer is none.

However, if I had free reign, I'd go with Mikan. I'd probably die in the process, but god damn, what a way to go out it'd be.

The wiki

Who will be the first to bite the dust?

Checkered Scarf has death written all over him I feel.

Kishibe Rohan

(you)

Me

So how long will it take NISA to localize V3?

Probably blue-haired glasses girl or blonde guy

Blue Hair gal, since she seems the lamest.

UDG came out 5 months later and that was just a spin-off (at the time) right?

It should be, I hope LOL within the same year.

Why wasn't the Jojo game more popular?

Don't tell me fans of the series didn't buy it becaus eof some stupid ass reason.

>implying the lamest die first
So Twogami was the lamest and you totally expected him to be the first victim, is that what you're saying?

Jojo's not quite as well known in the west and as a fighting game it's not very good. The redeeming quality is the fanservice.

DJ KHALED

Nope. I was making a analogy to Maizena and 11037.

Anyone else feel like she's gonna be Kaede's kohai or something?

>main characters is the best looking girl
Gladly
Man the lewds will be fantastic

Oui oui l'espoir

Since the fuckers will be in Jail School, what kinda of motives will Monokuma use to lure then into killing each other?

>Kohai
Speak english you weeb

I get it, but that wasn't the case in 2, so why would you think this will happen in 3?
For all we know, the game can start with someone committing sudoku

Eh, I was gonna call him a loser too, but he might've thought he was on Cred Forums. Cred Forums dangan threads usually get deleted for whatever reason.

>BUY MY GAME
T-Todd? Is that you?

Is there any point in maxing the hope crystals in 2?

How will Kodaka make her suffer?

killing her waifu

You get a skill to use in trials if you max someone
The only way to max them all out is Island mode if that's what you mean, and that gives you a special ending I believe

>and that gives you a special ending I believe
Wouldnt that mean that you have to know which order people die?

So what will be the overarching story?

They wouldn't do Hope vs Despair again would they?

In the killing game, if you want to know additional info about the characters and get skills for trials, yes.
Otherwise not really.

If I were in charge, we'd have the amnesia thing again, but this time not to hide that the characters were friends for two years, but rather that the characters are largely connected with each other in ways that would make them hate somebody in the group enough to kill them. So one of the characters would be in jail for killing the mother of another character, shit like that. God knows the world of criminals has no end to the amount of backstabbing going on. So then everybody gets a motive, but here's the fun part: They all get a motive that has nothing to do with them. So that would mean that everybody would be trying to steal the motives from other people. People could be trying to trade them for favors or weapons or shit like that. Then you would have trials where the killer tries to blame others by saying that the motive they had was that the victim killed somebody else's mother to try and throw them off the trail. Maybe even try to forge whatever the motives are passed around on. Lots of fun potential there.

I'd settle for everybody getting a motive that directly relates to them, though.

Island mode is a mode made for only doing free time events and being a dating sim, so nobody dies and it's non canon

And it probably lasts longer than some AAA titles.

MEAT
THE
ON
BONE

Skills for class trials
Trophies
More dialogue
That's about it.

here, but don't try anything tricky with it

No excuse for SDR2 tho, the fantranslation wasn't complete when the Vita game came out in the west (and when it was, it was through a LP). The steam version didn't take that much time to come out too.

>buying weebshit shin kusoge

Why are you here?

Since V3 will be a soft reboot, who will be the mastermind this time?

BOOB
ON
THE
MOLE

I know right? We should all buy real games like Fallout 4 and No Man's Sky instead

I want more art of her!!!

Junko

@352138302 (You)
>calls things weebshit
>uses the term "kusoge" unironically

Junko

Junko. This time, she takes the form of the entire prison school thing.

I'm repeating what others have said, but here's my addition: there's lots of plant life there right? And there was an Ultimate Botanist? What if he became despair and taught Junko how to be plant.

Junko will shift in from the original timeline and be the mastermind

sauce pls

>Female protagonist

I was expecting the Robot to be the MC.

I at least hope this has multiple endings and no Junko.

Junko via MINDHACKS

>Junko manages to be the mastermind while being a vegetable
That's some new level of bullshit

does it make u feel despair

Junko who hopped from the Hope's Peak dimension to this one

Actually, that makes me think of a new twist: The whole game is just a dream that Junko is having while she's in a coma after the events of DR1.

Blue hair glasses girl

>while she's in a coma
> ANOTHER game will get made since she's still around and not actually ded at all

This series will never fucking end

The best thing is that that would mean that the reboot was a lie. The game in the "new universe" was only a dream and we're not actually leaving the Hope's Peak universe.

It'd make so many people mad it would be a joy to see.

>Literally 2 good guys I'd befriend
>9 out of the 16 are jailbait

What went wrong

>jailbait

Witch girl will be the second chapter killer. DR has a tendency of putting "cute" characters on its second chapters (tho, until now they were all boys)
DR1 Chihiro
DR2 baby gangster
UDG "I'm so ugly" kid

We can go further.
The whole franchise is just Junko's dream lasting for years while she's in a coma, and she's a literal nobody or has been bullied into a vegetable, that's why she wants everyone to fall into despair.
Actually this can explain a lot of things, if you think about it.

fuck off toaster man

>The whole thing is just her coming up with a dream land where she gets revenge on all the people she was bullied by or something
aw that would be a sad twist

You heard me.
They're more impure than Sonia

That reminds me, do we have talents yet or not?

Why is she so fat?

>Future ends with despair winning, everybody on the side of hope is dead
>the Future Foundation building falls silent
>the shot just lingers on the building in silence for a while
>suddenly, we hear the beeping of a heart rate monitor
>fade to white
>show Junko laying in a hospital bed for about five seconds
>cut to credits

Fuck, I really want to see that happening. Don't give a single bit of explanation. Have a small bit in DRV3 where they find a newspaper that has an article about a certain Junko Enoshima, a promising young talent in the world of fashion, having a run-in with some Ultimate Bullies at Hope's Peak and falling into a coma, and never mention it again.

Needs more guns

Nice

The shock waves created by thousands of people screaming "hack" at the same time would be felt worldwide.

The despair would be so, SO sweet. ZTD would have nothing on this shit.

>tfw this most probably won't happen
Despair

The Privilege Community never change. Many rooted for pc being a better gaming platform, but most them are loud, whiners, beggers and cheapstakes.

i see that pic a lot, but never found the source. Source pls

>Search for the word "Junko" in this thread
>14 results

Thing is she going to come back for sure

I bought a Vita and all the games both on Steam and Vita.

10% is a good number when everyone who owned a Vita owned a copy of Dangan too.
Remember when their devs literally made a slide saying "Why doesn't anyone buy a Vita?"

Also for the record bought them on steam launch, full price.

Also I get to get 4K Dangan so there.

>there are people that don't think they'll bullshit Kyoko and Chiaki back to life through Cure W and Izuru being there

I could see Kyoko, but Chiaki? That nigga dead as hell

>>there are people that don't think they'll bullshit Kyoko and Chiaki back to life through Cure W and Izuru being there

Calling it now - Kyoko took the cure before the bracelet killed her, there wasn't as much blood from the eye bleeding as before.

As for Chiaki... ??? ??? ??? He could've saved her when she was talking to him. It's too late.

anyone have that pic of kamukura and komaeda that was an edit of the "how many layers of irony are you on" comic? I can't find it

The anime is easily shitty enough to do that

got u covered senpai
LUCC

thank ya kindly

Is there any way to get Nagito jacket/hoodie?

Seconded
Kid is /fa/ as fuck

Search ebay? There's places that sell cosplay gear. Expensive though

you missed preorders senpai. They were like $200 plus that nip shipping.

What about a jacket in the same style that isn't meant for cosplay?

I don't know then, sorry. Trench coat + hoodie?

Put that thing down you fuck maniac

Ideally, Nu-Teruteru

whoever starts to grow on you first

Peko is fucking MINE.
DELETE THIS IMAGE.

Ibuki is the cutest!

Mahiru is the cutest

Would you Hope(female)?

post despair

Does she still have brain problems?

She's no Sonia

She kinda reminds one of my old schoolmates so yeah

Spike Chunsoft said back when DR1 had 30k sales on Steam that if DR2 did as well as DR1 they'd be porting more games in the future. They seemed satisfied with such sales numbers, and now DR1's sales on Steam are at 70k.
Don't be such a downer. PC gaming is fine.

If anything, I'd just take out of that post you're replying to the knowledge to not spoil the game for people. A lot of people jumped on doing that when the games got ported to PC, with one person even putting in the fucking Steam reviews spoilers for the game.
If they do with it like they did ZTD, it'll be a dual release and you won't have to worry about that.

brown girls always survive r-right?
they're not gonna make a cutie like her die right?

why watch it before playing it

Are there any Komaedafags here with large folders they wouldn't mind uploading somewhere? I have a severe HOPE deficiency that needs remedy

>MY GAME

>probably will have to wait a year for translation
Life is simply unfair.

YOU LOST
GET OVER IT

you robotfags are seriously pissing me off!

Not yet

Nobody wants some scrap pile as a protagonist, they want a cute girl!

>Cred Forums already hyping the hell out of DRV3
>anime currently ongoing and shit is getting crazy
>game won't be out in Japan till January
>won't be out in english till probably a year after
Watch Kodaka come out and validate his lie "no returning characters" by having all the characters that have been shown so far be no more than filler characters and the real roster of nothing but returning characters will be revealed a month before.

Oh god I hope he does this, the backlash would be hilarious.

>dodging spoilers for danganronpa on Cred Forums for an entire year
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, cause you know most of these dickmunchers would post spoilers as the OP image

Has this guy showed up in any trailers yet
is it a reverse trap

>female protagonist
Nope

>eighth notes on the left instead of sixteenth
come on

Fuck, i wanted to be Robo-Konaejime.

What's the problem user? Do you not like cute girls? Are you some kind of faggot?

Cute or lewd?

Survivor

>people thinking Kaede is a fake protagonist after the interview with Famitsu
The game would be eaten alive by western media if they killed the female protagonist and replaced it with a dude, too.

>western media
And why would Japan give a fuck about that?

Have you seen the interviews? They're actually building up that she is the "FIRST FEMALE PROTAGONIST IN A MAINLINE DR GAME".

....you are aware they can still have a female mc if they have Kaede die and have the red uniform girl take her spot right?

b-but i've never played your games, angry anime

She doesn't have an ahoge, bro. Only Kaede, Robutt and the twin with the hat can be MCs.

BUY DANGANRONPA 1 AND 2 ON STEAM NOW FOR 30$ EACH

At the time of the release the anime wasn't that popular yet (it was in part 1 or 2 still) and it really isn't that good besides fanservice.

This can be turned into loss somehow.

I wish they had just done a callback to this rather than what they did in DR3.
what they actually did hurt too much ;_;

Who died better?

Not-AI Chiaki kept going and trying as hard as she could despite the pain, at least until izuru showed up when she was dying ;_;, while AI Chiaki made peace with what happened at took it real well, kinda like Kirigiri, actually.

>while AI Chiaki made peace with what happened at took it real well
She ran away until she hit a dead end.

DELETE
THESE

kys

I'm talking in terms of the dialog beforehand, user.

No

Reminder that Munakata did literally NOTHING wrong.

You know why.

Who will be Kaede's girlfriend?

>mfw i pirated both of them

People like you are why we'll never get the orge's revenge game.

whoever it is. They won't last

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>expected Juzo to be the asshole who was going to redeem himself later
>ended up being an even bigger fucking douche

Faggot deserved it.

>mfw chiaki returns in an incredible asspull by kodhacka

But she won't, my only favorite character that is still alive is Aoi and maaaaybe Togami...

Sonia and Hajime's daughter?

Naturally

No, it's Hajime's new wife.

Sonia and Komaru thrown in a blender.

I'd love to buy your game but I'm sure it won't be localized until 2018 at the earliest.

>tfw even though makoto and aoi are still alive, they'll never be a couple

You'll have to chase me, fatty.

Steam sales for DR1+2 are roughly half to the Vita sales you nignog.

>"Y-you really want me to crap in this bag? In public? user, you're so dirty.~"

The escape room in DR2 fit in pretty nicely with the rest of the game, so it'd be fine.

Cute, too bad that's wrong. Both Dangan Ronpa games on steam combined (123.6k) sold 30% of the sales of Dangan Ronpa by itself (410k) on Vita.

There's a nico stream going on apparently. TRANSLATOR WHERE
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv274293338

Maybe some neat details will be said.

>Principal, turn off my Hope inhibitors

>Sore wa chigau yo

what time?

>Being this delusional

Zetsubou!

How to watch this bullshit?

You can expect ANYTHING from DR, anything but pairings

But those purple eyes...hmmm

Mukuro fucked some guy she was into.

What if the main villain in the new DR game is Delta

Playing through the first dangandronpa for psp that I think was fan translated

I think googling for more Junk pics spoiled me, or rather, fucking Wikipedia did because scrolling down, it said she was the main antagonist, OR in fear of being spoiled, I scrolled down too quick and missed any ...'s that might suggest she is somehow related to the main antagonist

And the ONE present guide I see has some spoiler, which suggests there is a 16th Super Duper Someone to give presents to but I'm careful in scrolling down the relevant list

1)Junko died, if that was a fake, is that why she says 'Why me?"
2)Is it one story path? I was under the impression there was gonna be branches of survivors, but holy shit it was Maizono and Junko that I spent time and gave presents to first, and they DIED, does that have an effect because I'm focusing hardcore on Celes and she's still alive
3)I'm now investigating the programmer girl, it is so ridiculously obvious it was Touko and they are hinting that OY VEY already knew her or at least they made plans together but if Junko is alive, how are they relevant?
4)Is Sakura the Lotus of Danganronpa ie totally useless besides just being there as a plot device? I'm gonna maybe use presents after this chapter for figuring out who is stronger than her
5) Don't tell me Celes or the Otaku dies place
6)W-why does the game keep track of how many times I save? Should I save less often?

What if Tengan from the anime was Delta?

Just play the game man

yeah but I wanted responses to read after in the archive later

Fine, I'll answer all your questions. Careful how you read this, I won't go all the way, but still

>Junko died, if that was a fake, is that why she says 'Why me?"
It was a fake, you'll learn about them later in the game
>Is it one story path? I was under the impression there was gonna be branches of survivors, but holy shit it was Maizono and Junko that I spent time and gave presents to first, and they DIED, does that have an effect because I'm focusing hardcore on Celes and she's still alive
There are no branching paths, maxing out FTE's take several playthroughs
>I'm now investigating the programmer girl, it is so ridiculously obvious it was Touko and they are hinting that OY VEY already knew her or at least they made plans together but if Junko is alive, how are they relevant?
>Girl
Also Toko's innocent
>Is Sakura the Lotus of Danganronpa ie totally useless besides just being there as a plot device? I'm gonna maybe use presents after this chapter for figuring out who is stronger than her
Eh, kinda yeah
>Don't tell me Celes or the Otaku dies place
Prepare yourself for one shit motive
>W-why does the game keep track of how many times I save? Should I save less often?
I don't recall the amount of saves having any importance

This is perfect thank you

I will save this for the archive reading

I wish the wiki had all the closing argument manga

I've been reading all the AE shit online because fuck Vita.

>Touko explains why she has two mothers
Holy fuck

im sure they're on youtube since they're a bit animated

mmmm pork on a stick

Yeah the best parts of AE are Touko and Cumaru interacting.

Best execution

Worst case

Worst blackened

"Queen of Liars" my ass

She's gonna either get executed or be killed. Screen shot this for prosperity.

>Peko
>waifu
Are you a cuck?

I like cold personalities, I can't help it.

not canon, NOT CANON SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT
UPPPP!

Peko is MINE AND MINE ONLY.

For how much I love logical stuff like this and AA, I have to agree that most "contradictions" were actually raising a difficult possibility

>difficult
Sorry, I meant different

Nagito fucked Monaca didnt he.

The one good thing about AE is Touko

Dont forget Cumaru Naegi.

>Junko remotely controls OUR gay boy Juzo
What the fuck koda ´´hack´´ka

Kaede > Komaru

I'm sorry girl, but there's a new pair of legs in town.

This is more proof that he is the real MC

To this day I still dont know how bites the dust works, yet I fully comprehend King Crimson

>he

>Not ending on dozens of Junko clones floating in glass tubes.

>120%
huh?