I wouldn't know about Cred Forums approved, but to list some :

Shattered Pixel Dungeon
Mobius FF
KHUx
Hearthstone
Drastic for DS games
PPSSPP for PSP
MyBoy(?) for GBA
Punch Quest and Merdermeid for mindless fun.

Games on Android and iPhone are bad. That said, the only decent one I've played, and I did try a good number, was FFD.

oh also Terra Battle and and Fate GO

Cytus

Final Fantasy Dimension's graphics look like shit.

I am perfectly aware. It looks like it was made in RPGMaker.

Its gameplay, however, is reminiscent of FF5.

Deemo as well, it's made by the same guys.

>is reminiscent of FF5
oh shit. if that's the case, ill check it out. thanks fammeu

>Not waiting for the S8.

Full retard. It's only a couple of months away and you would have gotten it for basically the same price.

Also emulators.

Did anyone say "just emulators" yet?

Since practically everything else is gimmicky lil' casual games or pay-2-win?

Love Live: School Idol Festival
Digmon Heroes
Dream Girlfriend

Probably more niche games out there but those are the only 3 I ever bother with on my shitty phone

Seen if you like stuff like Emily is away

thats the note 7 idiots

also this

and this

Yeah, the idea behind that game when they were making it apparently was "an old school FF made today" or some such bullcrap.

Apparently this meant "divide the story between two characters, put it on phones and make the gameplay a copy of FF5."

Pirate the fuck out of it and fuck Enix for trying to charge $20 or whatever for it.

make sure to pick up a controller. some games are unplayable without them because touch screens suck

most of the games you would play that are good will probably be on emulators. the best are drastic (DS), my boy (GBA), my old boy (GBC), snes9x (SNES), fpse (PSX), and ppsspp (PSP)

My new android (Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro) is coming to my house in a few days. Never owned an android before. How do I 'pirate' games? Do I need to jailbreak it like the iPhone?

how much of a contrarian autistic sperglord do you have to be to not buy an iphone? enjoy your cool points from Cred Forums!

turn on "download from unknown sources" in the settings then download the apk online

i did this for miitomo before it was released on android when it was on ios first, and you could probably do this for mario run too when it comes out

Most of the time allowing 3rd party apps will do the job. Past that its finding the vpk online and installing it: AirDroid, in my opinion, makes that easier as you can do things like move the file to it and install it from your browser.

Some of them you have to root.

i just upgraded from my iphone 6 because it was frail as fuck

i'm sorry that you can't be cool in 8th grade without an iphone

Choice of Robots

>phone posters

MODS

bait

every grown adult has an iphone. go to any business setting and you'll get laughed at if you have a galaxy

>"grown" adults
>caring what phone their peers have
wew

rip in pee o'pee

How do you make such bad mate choices in life? What do you mate with to do that? Seriously: You what mate?

It's literally the same game that's on PC, it even uses the same account, think of it like an MMO Fire Emblem with a shitload of classes/builds.

PC Game was Pay 2 play, apparently this one isn't, totally free with some p2win stuff but you can buy those with a lot of in-game money.

Thanks niggas. Also, does DLC work with this method?

I work in IT and it's the exact opposite from my encounters

Hey, college freshman here. Is IT a good career? Should I major in Computer Science (engineering school) or Computer Information Systems (business school)?

>Talks like a mediator for what is adult or not.
>Doesn't even have the fucking decency to capitalize the first word of his sentences, or use a fucking period at the end of his second sentence like a punctual adult.

Yes, IT is a great career if you actually enjoy it.
Don't go into it if you don't actually like dealing with computers all day.

And degrees mean nothing in IT. It's all about certifications and experience.

To my knowledge, that requires root to do, though a lot of times the various installers come with them already.

Thanks user. I actually love the setting of IT. I've always wanted to work in a cubicle since I was a little kid since my parents were blue collar workers

Should I be getting my certs before or after I graduate? And if before, which ones should I be looking into?

And they say there's no cure for homosexuality. Good job, user.

>which ones should I be looking into?
not him but im interested in this too.

In the galaxy apps store there's a game called Link Twin. The first levels are easy, but then it gets pretty hard.

Well, really depends on what kind of IT you're doing. I have a desk in an office, but I'm always out in the field actually fixing shit onsite.

Getting certs during school is going to be hard because it would basically be like attending school twice. Certifications require a LOT of studying to actually pass the exams, and some of the exam fees are not cheap; you don't want to have to retake a test multiple times, it's a waste of money.

As for what certs, it's hard to say unless you know what you want to do exactly. There are hundreds of different ones out there. Take a look at the different tree pathes from Microsoft, Cisco, and CompTIA.

You literally cannot go wrong with
CompTIA A+, Security fundamentals, network fundamentals
Microsoft OS fundamentals, windows server fundamentals.

There's a fuck ton of them, I don't remember the exact names. A+ is a great entry point though, it covers a lot of things and it shows that you actually know wtf most technology is.

Gonna be outside drinking and smoking for a bit, I'll answer more questions when I get back if you like.

Is it possible to move to a city like Seattle and find a job there? I've always wanted to live there, but how expensive is it to live there?

Granblue Fantasy

Hoplite

Probably, I think there's some IT stuff up there to do.
As for Seattle living, I've only visited for a few days, everything was a little higher priced than what I was accustomed to (in Houston)

Also weed is legal there and it's great

Where do I even find and sign up for that shit?

Read the reroll guide (google that shit) or you can download the apk in a 3rd party site.

Also...
Gbf.game.mbga.jp

>customize yourself a perfect girlfriend

Chaos Rings 3.

FF Brave Exvius if you've ever played anything like Brave Frontier.

I like Puzzles and Dragons as well.

what did you major in?

Guys, I feel like picking up Clash Royale again. Please stop me.

you're better than this, user

Downwell
Bloons TD 5
Pocket Mortys
Flashs Bounty

I don't have a degree. Dropped out of community college and went to like a trade school instead.

I just have a lot of experience and certifications.

Not the same guy, but what exactly do you do and what certs did you get?

Is that your native resolution or is just the app?

It's my native shitty resolution ;_;

Are there any good city builders for phone?

Chink phones are your friends, user.

I forgot that the resolution I set in the game was low. Kek

If you like Fate, Fate/Grand Order is what you want. However it takes the patience of a saint or enough money to buy a yatcht if you want a specific servant, and then you have to grind to max them out on top of that.
If you're into Prisma Illya, Illya is a limited time servant right now as well but that ends on the 21st

I work for a school district doing your average IT stuff for teachers... printers, drivers, etc.
That's not all I do though, setting up computer labs and managing AD and remote services and such.
I basically only have the ones I mentioned, just the basic stuff. I do have a fuck ton of experience though, and I'm good at dealing with people.

None, Cred Forums doesn't like any game as a group.

My games

Get the sonic remasters. They are good.

Transmission. Very relaxing game with a 10/10 soundtrack

iPhones are garbage hardware wise. They had to get rid of their 3.5mm jack in order to make the phone IP67 water resistant. My Galaxy S5 is like 4 years old with that same resistance AND the 3.5mm jack.

That was not the reason they got rid of it.

>Gets peer pressured into buying an inferior phone
>Criticizes anyone for anything ever
You are just pathetic

Its one of the reasons. The iPhone 7 is the first iPhone to be water resistant, where as Samsung has been doing that without compromising the hardware for years.

No, it's not. It was purely a space (and greed) issue. I/O connectors are not the reason something is water proof or not. Why do they still have a USB on the phone then?

GTA:SA

>Fate GO
Is it even out in english?

There are official ports of Max Payne and some of the 3D universe GTAs, most fun I had mobile gaming. Also Minecraft and Terraria.

Herald of oblivion and cthulhu virtual pet. You can also get some lewd games like corruption of champions but that's an apk you need to get from their site. Also trials in tainted space.

>USB
It's not USB. It's lightning.

Horizon Chase

Sorry, Tim.

Well it's not. USB-C is a different connector, even if it is very similar.

>vpk