Legion

Thoughts so far?

Have you secured a spot in your guilds raid group for tuesday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JPfQb549Eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

enh sham here, too butt hurt over losing my fist weapon mogs even tho i hit 110. ive lost all will to go on

>still haven't gotten my legendary
>raid spots taken by people who already have 2

Bored as fuck honestly. I've done all the mythic dungeons and geared up but it is now starting to feel like a chore.

Log on, do world quests for rep, garrison resources for upgrades ... can't even be bothered to do raids, might just quit :/

Did they do anything to fix the dumbing down of classes that raped everything in WOD or is it still 3 button rotations for all dps?

QUICKLY, PROVE THAT YOU'RE NOT A SHITTER AND YOU'RE DOING YOUR WITHERED ARMY TRAININGS!

Now fuck off

I haven't even started looking for a guild. I fucking hate the process.

There are still plenty of simple specs, though some are fairly complicated. What they HAVE done is cut out a lot of homogeny between classes. Which has pissed a lot of people off because everyone wants everything.

We warned you bro, it was gonna be WoD v2

impressive, very nice

>Have you secured a spot in your guilds raid group for tuesday?
Blizzard is in for a rude awakening. Every last guild I have an alt in is in shambles. The servers largest guilds are is absolute disarray, with nobody really being ready to perform.

Because of this.

I gave up ages ago.

bored already, its the same soulless, lonely shit as WoD

unsubbed few hours ago, would rather play D3 than this

was thinking of pugging raids this expansion then I remembered pugging is not fun at all and raids are not that fun in themselves after the first few times and the only reason to do them is if you have a fun guild

>ilvl 846
>Still only get 825 rewards from world quests

Y-You too...

>Joined friends raid group
>GM wants to review my resto druid on Mythic Maw
>Run was flawless, no one died
>GM gets a legendary that run
>He says I was nearly perfect, only issue was to get addons since I only played vanilla since I resubbed
>Just going to get DBM and some mouse macros and call it a day

Pretty much confirmed, I still have to do Suramar shit since I'm still friendly ranked because I fucking hate Suramar.

>Druid
>Hard

Did you at least breath through your nose?

>shadow preist
>world quests only giving relics for the Holy weapon that I don't even have

Quit barking at the superior classes just because your class is trash.

>850 ilvl
>still no legendary
>haven't thought about finding a raid group really

Why is it that the higher you are in item level, the more world quests you get that are for groups?

Right now in Azsuna I straight up have 8 group quests and 2 normals.

Most of the time people never go to the Warden island to do the quests.

>Elf shit everywhere
>Grindinging shit
>Have alts? have fun not being able to play them properly
>Destro warlock completely ruined.

Yeah no, i hit 110 and stopped playing.

haven't raided since Fire Lands

i fear that it won't be as fun as with my old guild back then

>helm didn't fucking drop
>have to do Hyjal at least 1 more time

rotgut

roll a tank

suddenly all those "group" quests become solo

>Moonkin with 851 ilvl
>Literally the shittiest legendary imaginable
>Actually downgraded from my 845 ring because tooltip was bugged

Can I just bombard these threads with images of this garbage ring and call it sephuz posting

Man, I swear to god if I get the trash ring...

already bored, i think MMO's are not for me anymore

Enhancer can't wear fist weapons anymore?

10/10

Haven't seen anyone but our tank get a good one yet. I'm the welcoming committee for the shitty legendary club

warlock lyf

have you served the knife wife yet today Cred Forums?

You can but you can only transmog fist weapons into other fist weapons and the enh weapon is a Mace.

As a holy paladin I want either the legendary shoulders or wrists, but I'll take fucking anything over that god damned ring

Just start your own group and lower the requirements a bit. There's just as many shitty players sitting at 840 as there is at 830. It's all up to luck in the end.

>guy in mumble group got his legendary earlier today
>still haven't gotten mine

>World Quests reward rank 3 recipes
>Rank 2 requires exalted with factions
Blizzard took the grindan meme too far. Revered rewards are ilvl 820 blues. I guarantee they will never see any action.

tfw spriest but no haste gear ever drops

>Be 826 hunter
>Do all the mythics week one
>Fuck yeah gear
>Be 848 hunter now
>"Your application to "Need ranged dps, 845+" has been declined"

What the fuck happened?

i wouldnt take a hunter either

Barrage happened
People don't wanna deal with it

BM doesn't even take barrage.....

Are other hunters really that stupid?

>hunter

Are you really asking that question?

I'm one of three rogues in the guild. Two of us have been gearing hard since launch. The third did his first mythic this week and still didn't have his artifact done as of last night. I think I'm good. Also in the top 20 iLv wise in the guild

If you find yourself at 20%+ crit but still falling behind on haste, go Legacy & AS.

Not only that, you people recommend hunters to new players for whatever reasons. I've run into a couple who were running with friends and they pulled just everything in the instance. STOP TELLING NEW PLAYERS TO TRY HUNTER.

Elf shit is better than Orc shit.

boring as fuck, I can't believe I let my friends talk me into giving blizzard money.

>every emissary quest done since the first Friday
>cleared all 8 mythics every week
>3 weeks of the night fallen dungeons
>fucking nothing

God damned lock in my guild already has 2

I'm liking it. WQ are just dailies but I don't mind because everyone shares credit on the same faction. I have ran a few mythics which are laughably easy with the raid tank and he's liked my dps so I'm in for the normal tryouts.

>Hit 110 on the first day
>Do every single Emissary quest since then
>Not a single item upgrade the entire time
>Open todays one
>Titanforged gloves
>Lower ilvl than what I'm wearing

Very "rewarding" system you've got going here blizz.

>tfw warlocks
a-at least we got the three soulshard hotfix, right?

There are dumbasses in every class and I'd expect them to be fairly concentrated among Demon Hunters at present.....but instead everyone assumes every hunter is a retard.

Pulling everything with barrage teaches you a valuable lesson about the range of your skills.....position yourself properly and it wont happen.

And I've never recommended hunter to someone because more hunters means more fags camping the rares I want to tame...so don't come at me with this "you people" shit.

I fucking hate withered army training so much.

>haven't played since 2006
>decide to give it a shot
>quality of life improved 10x BUT
>everything is literally handed to you
>no sense of community - no one talks or banters in instances
>no sense of being in an actual world; entire game feels instanced
>no challenge
>everyone can succeed

It's more of a generalization, I don't mean you specifically.

After learning how to play and using barrage at any point before going to a normal dungeon at max level (the people I've encountered were 110) you should already know of its dangers. These are new players I'm talking about that facepull a lot as well.

When will blizzard cut the foreplay and make afflocks a ranged tank already?
>already unkillable
>great threat generation with dots
>blizz have consistently proved they don't want to give them good dps and just make them tanky
Just make their dots give more threat and change their mastery to give hp or something. You don't even have to change their dps, since they're the second worst at the moment anyway

>352130109
>Hit ilvl 850 on the first raid
>Do every single raid and mythic
>Not a single item upgrade the entire time
>Do todays mythics
>Titanforged gloves
>Lower ilvl than what I'm wearing

Very "rewarding" system you've got going here blizz.

did they remove the legiondary rings from legion that drop?

>doing raids
why would you go and lie on the internet?

>be ilvl 845 DH and ilvl 845 Outlaw
>applications always accepted

I'd probably be that high if I didn't get kicked from the server 3 times already when I start my training. Why you can't just relog and be good to go is beyond me.

>doing raids

If shadow priest: Why are you trying to get haste? It's the worst stat in sim.

>everything is literally handed to you
They're working on fixing this. Or rather, adding things for less casual players who like earning things. They've got mythic dungeons you can't do through dungeon finder, there's two dungeons you actually need to attune for (when was the last time they had attunement?), hidden skins that you need to farm or do crazy shit for, and they've always had unique sets/items/mounts you can only get from the highest tier of raids/pvp.
They do hand you a lot of shit and suck your dick a lot, but there still is plenty of things you need to work for

>the rings you want never drops

Not true, I can make my Warrior weapons into any 2H or 1H. Try it out.

not really

this shit is possible the worst "minigame" in wow ever and i never did it again after week 1

still 3k rep short for the locked mythics but doing every other mythic 2-3times already...having a Healspec and know how to play helps on my shammy ilvl 846enh/845resto
btw

concentrate on my unholy/blood dk atm ilvl 830 and just tanked my 1. mythic

no legs yet

Ranged tanks are difficult to balance around in raiding.

best ranged dps?

Survival Hunter

>blizzard
>balance

A non retarded hunter or arcane makes on stand still fights.

Shadow priest during surrender to madness.

is this the suicide skill?

>haste is worst stat for spriest

what fucking moron is telling you this?

Yes.

Nigger haste is good on every single class now.

Yes...it's only useful if your group is catered to you using it

>hunter
>best RANGED dps
KEK

The mini game is literally piss easy if you focus on getting chest upgrades and if you've maxed out the ancient mana cap and go in with 20 withered. By the time you get to Dro you should have about 23-25 withered and you can just shit all over him even if he ends up killing a few. It gets even easier once you get mana-ragers and eventually berserkers.

Shadow priest is dancing around top 5 for single target.
1st place in multiple target by a ridiculous margin.

Surrender to Madness is silly.

>heroic vault of wardens
>nobody know how to do cordana
>stuck holding the orb and doing the mechanics
>as frost dk

ITS NOT FAIR

>no sense of community - no one talks or banters in instances
Even in LFD I make small talk. You just have to try regardless and it'll happen. Sounds like your fault.

>no challenge
>everyone can succeed
There are severe class balance issues at the moment. Everything is overtuned at 110, solo quests and scenarios especially.

You're lying

Nigga MM hunter ilvl 849 pulls well over 220k every fight

was in ts when a friend used it in a mythic group he thought the wording "...then you die horribly" in description was just some lore fluff...

the wtf of him was priceless

Shadow Priest is getting shadow form back so we will do 10% more damage out of void form, should help average our damage out without relying heavily on S2M.

S2M still best talent, it pleases the knife wife

>My first run stuck me with the orb
>Unholy DK

It was the worst hell.

it's actually really fun user, you're just a bad

>Stop them from getting aoe'd
>CC as much as possible
>dont berserk them unless you have something isolated

etc, then you clear as far as you can before your army is on the verge of death, chest up, and then clean up any stragglers for points. Once you get over 500 points you're good, you have maxed rep from it.

Well, okay you can give them cast knockback resistance and make someone just "tank" but if it was gonna be anybody gonna be a mainline tank as a cloth it would be demonology warlocks. Every now and then, but much less often now, blizzard makes a boss that needs to have certain things kited.

Here, because you dont believe me I will sim again and show weights

Haste is an average stat on spriests, it does as much for them as the best stat of elemental shamans. But is garbage compared to crit for them.

Hunters flare works there too.

>Playing Frost

I never understood frost players, Blood is top tier and Unholy is twice as fun and twice as good. I'll admit Frost artifacts are the coolest

>HEY LETS GIVE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF MOVING AROUND TO THE LEAST MOBILE CLASS IN THE GAME

HAHAH

as a havoc DH i do well over 300k dps

Frost is cool aesthetically, as is blood
unholy is the edgelords

Did you miss the ranged part and that's only for AoE you shit posting faggit

WE HAD A DEMON HUNTER DPS THE FIRST WIPE TOO. HE REFUSED TO FUCKING TAKE IT UNTIL HE LEFT AND WE GOT A NEW ONE.

>frost gets their own undead dragon waifu
>deals 1mil aoe frost damage

motherfucker best dps is always meant to be seen as single target

>DH being proud they do high dps

>frost DK
You have control of the orb, so then what's the problem? Too hard for you?

meh, just getting really stale.

Yea in the trabsmog window there is a dropdown menu for weapon type
I make my rogue swords into axes and maces all the time
But daggers seem to only be able to be mogged into daggerssucks for those sub rogue nubs

>be outlaw rogue
>walk into raid
>"you're my bitch now suck it"
>"wow he is so cool," arcane mage on the bench
>"amazing," frost dk shitter

It ain't easy bein me

i am, your point?

How would a ranged tank work exactly? Bosses run up to tanks to hit them just as much as tanks run up to bosses. Even if they don't, bosses tend to have mechanics that fuck shit up if no one is in melee range.

Dh can not pull 300k sustained without cleave. It will drop to around 250s 260s without meta.
t.ilvl 847 dh.

I just can't bring myself to do Suramar.

>The spec that spreads disease is the edgelord spec
>Not the one that runs on blood-based skills

Only reason blood isn't the edgelord spec is because it's tank based and no wannabe-coolkid wants to be a tank.

>tfw not going to raid with my guild as usual.

They've had the same 10 people as always in their group, I just pug raiding

All you need is a ww monk to complete your flavor of the month collection

>Shit at Withered Army Training
>Suddenly today it clicks for me
>Get all the way to Dro's door, all the bosses up until that point cleared (not counting the two beserker req)
>started with 15 ended with 32-33 cant remember
>So many chests I couldn't take them all back
Im genuinely looking forward to next time after hating this shit since i capped

I'm a blood main and no blood is clearly the edgiest

Edgy Levels: DHs of any type>Blood DKs> Unholy DKs> Warlocks of any type> Spriests> Ass Ass Rogues/Sub Rogues> Frost DKs>The rest

i just did it army training 1 time and just didnt care as im not pressured to min/max. will see the 2 mythics next week anyways

You max out rep after 400 points

How do you stop all of your withered from dying? I just tank every boss but all of my withered just seem to disappear or die.

How do I git gud?

>Get legion from a CD key seller and use a token
>Hit cap
>End game is grinding your eyeballs out for boring things with little to no reward

Least blizzard didnt get my shekels

Interrupts and stuns.

Bosses do abilities that kill withered, so prevent them from doing those abilities.

Took me three weeks before I could full clear. Kind of fun, but I don't like farming 2k mana just to maximize my clear speed.

>ilvl 849
>plays about 2hours every day after I hit 110
>not even done a single mythic dungeon

what ilvl should I get if I want to find a raiding guild so I get something else to do than world quests?

the city and some lore quests are nice but collecting mana and withered army thing is just so korea f2p

>cool aesthetically, as is blood
>as is blood

>blood
generic cleave with lifesteal

>frost
floating swords and ability to summon a frost wyrm

880 minimum

Instead of gathing shit behind fucking grinding, why didn't they just make content actually hard?

Just because shit is gated behind the cancer town that is Suramar doesn't make it rewarding to do it at all. I'd rather have Heroics where I need to have people CC mobs and shit.

>receive Legendary finally
>it's a fucking FOLLOWER ITEM

8000 or so to go till Exalted

You become a incarnate of death as funholy

Remember that only idiots put any value in sims

>Have you secured a spot in your guilds raid group for tuesday?
Of course, none of those shitters can outdps me, not even the ones that have legendaries.

I'm currently pissed as fuck because we are starting on normal for absolutely no reason at all.

>starting on normal
how embarassing

It was fun for like, the first few days. Once I unlocked the AMAZING AND REVOLUTIONARY WORLD QUESTS and saw how badly they fucked all my favorite classes except warrior at 110 (which is still pretty boring as shit to play as well) I'm pretty burnt out.

pug raidleads will check your armory and see you didnt do any mythic dungeons just wq in achivements

gl next week even with 850

going to do mythic+ with a bunch of friends instead, haven't had an interest in raiding since wotlk

>be healer
>want to do the orb shit so DPS shitter can do their job and maybe, once in a blue moon, dodge an enemy ability
>hunter grabs it, ignores the growing patches and just runs blindly into every corner once the adds spawn

Why?

What's wrong with starting on normal for new content?

This, as a arms warrior main for 8 years they auto gave me the first dps slot and am now at ilvl 848 and waiting for raids to launch

Then out preform the sim.

>mind controlled by super-powered god lich
>become mass murderer of innocent women and children
>controls the scourge with ease
>lose mind control for a few minutes
>"hey can i join the alliance/horde?"
>"SURE COME RIGHT IN"

why is death knight lore so retarded?

Let's see paul allen's rep.

What went through your mind when you typed this?

ask metzen now that he is retired

Not that guy, but probably the thought that you're retarded

I guess it's time to wait for 1 month before the next expansion then

>Death Knights had the fucking gall to try recruiting the fresh corpse of Tirion Fordring

If the sim is wrong, and haste is better than crit on spriests, then if someone stacks haste would they not outpreform the sim?

So outpreform the sim.

>Hunter
>why hes retared

Going Normal>Heroic>Mythic
will make it an absoloute chore to do

Nothing is below those degenerates

>go to /wowg/ for some info
>people literally shitposting

So, how does tanking feel in legion? Which tanks are fun? Which tanks to avoid?

Fuck you he literally would of wanted it with how fucked the world is.I

Tell me about it. I came extremely close to quitting, the only reason I didn't is because I feared not finding a guild in such a short notice.

We all had 3 fucking weeks to get i850. We all got i850. Guess that ilvl normal Nightmare drops? 850. Why on EARTH would you go there?

So yes, I'm pissed.

i wish i could even play at all but here's my story for anyone who give a fuck
>legion releases
>hype as fuck
>i'm still on vacation so i have to wait 1 day till i can come back to my house
>doesn't matter can wait
>attemp doing a backward flip
>fail miserably
>got a broken wrist
>now my left arm is plastered
>"it's fine i can still move my fingers i may be able to play"
>doing fine so far but it hurt idc because i'm having fun
>my guild has a spot for me
>fucking nice i did it
>day after
>family needs money
>i already gave them everything i had saved up
>have to sell my pc god knows when i'm gonna buy a new one
>won't be able to play at all
>won't be able to browse Cred Forums
>won't be able to play albion r6s and wow
>my guild will probably lose all the respect towards me since i can't even inform them of my situation.
yeah fuck like

What are you even talking about you mongoloid?

lel, anyone who places worth in sims sure are.

fuck your asshole go to vg demonhunter are fun

I haven't done progression raiding or even played since before the difficulty changes. Do normal and heroic share a lockout?

Both prots are fun and good, others are passable except for brewmaster.

Just play Warrior or Guardian Druid. Ignore everything else.

Okay

None of the tanks are awful bit some are definitely stronger than others. Bear / warrior / paladin are good and retarded self heals / shields.

I mean, I was playing my DK when it came to that mission and just...

"Really Bolvar?"

Why would you give your family money? Especially if you already have them what you could?

Bear tank is going to be a dodge god again if you stack critical. Warrior literally one button. Protection paladin is still the same. Blood is meh and Brewmaster requires skill

i meant to say backflip

you can get in shitty groups where lead dont care and just go for highest ilvl but i experienced leads will check armory/achivements

>attemp doing a backward flip
What the fuck dude

Tirion would be the perfect death knight. It's just waiting lights hope we're even arthas had too run away was dumb.

What makes dh so fun?

Sounds like BC tanking all over again.

>Mfw

Prot Pally is easy peasy and almost impossible to fuck up

Prot Warrior is great, but I don't really like the rotation. It feels like all I do is build up rage to dump into Ignore pain and thats it.

Blood is fun but you need a good healer in your team.

I haven't played Druid, DH, or Monk yet. But Guardian is top tier, DH is okay for dungeons but it might not stand up to well in raids, and Monk is supposedly fun as fuck but not too good.

eh lad, my parents are divorced i've got to help my mother a way or another

>next Horde race will be Naga

what will the next Alliance race be?

Let them have the shitty elves

It basically is, because they've got great kits. Everyone else is fine to varying degrees, but falls behind.

Prot War is basically the immortal god-king of tanks right now.

DH do a fuckton of damage regardless of spec. Vengeance gets wailed on when tanking a lot of little mobs though

i used to be able to do it when i was a kid

Shit my mom's single with my dead passing a long time ago. I'd help as I could but there's a point when I can't. And my computer would be that point, only fucking thing that brings my enjoyment

Which race (That isn't Draenei) makes for the best fanart?

didnt Blizzard plan a "balance patch" next week along with Raidrelease?

any concerns here?

Well, monk in Mists was fucking stupid because it was a beyond godlike tank and had plenty of ways it could cheese encounters but was definitely the hardest to use.

Orc.

Ethereal neutral race

These, the light had obviously failed Tirion at the Broken Shore. But we could have used him to fight the Legion at least and I'm sure he would have been for it so long as we promised him death afterwards.

How is it degenerate to want to use whatever resources you have to battle the apocalypse? So Tirion suffers undeath but he'd probably save hundreds if not thousands of lives fighting on our side as a DK.

>people unaware that blood dk is the best tank by far
as usual, dumb tards has no clue what they're talking about and they're literally parroting bullshit from mmo champion and twitch

yeah i know man but sometimes you just can't have that point

I'd rather they did it before the raid but whatever, DH/monk AoE needs to be nerfed

No just bug fixes. They don't want to do anything before getting decent raid information.

No one loved the light more than Tirion, turning him to a death knight and him being willing would have just completely destroyed his character. I was hoping we'd raise him and him just refuse the Lich King.

Would have been nice, what we got was okay too I guess.

they arent

they are not as bad as some mentioned but warrior with ignore pain is absolute best atm

>Hype for legion
>Farm Garrisons to amass a fortune
>Have 10 WOW tokens
>Have 3M Gold

Legion sucks.

Thank fuck DH and monk aoe are getting nerfed

Better man than me friend. God speed

So Cred Forums likes futa orcs then? I'm trying to commission something that I think a lot of people around here would enjoy.

You on Moonguard?

Having to send money is fine and all, but you should seriously win the retard award of the year for the backflip thing. Congratulations.

Futa dranei is where it's at. Futa orc on dranei or nelf is pretty good though

Well he was still alive after the broken shore L. Pretty sure rets kill him in their quest because he gets taken over by a dread lord.

Of course I have. What do I look like, a fucking casual?

>why are we starting on normal
Spot the newfag/retard.
You cant enter Heroic mode if noone in your raid has cleared it yet.

How do you even get full 850 gear unless you are supremely lucky? Or you blow all your money on obliterum.

>obliterum items
LMAO

Gear sharing groups.

>that tired, overused mog

Got my Lock to 848 and just capped my Monk today. I'm in the main group come tuesday, but still no legendary. Getting a little bored and really fucking hating the Garrison 2.0 shit, but overall still would recommend.

that's not dk though

Maybe futa draenei on futa orc is the way to go then.

That's enough commission talk for now though.

>panda

kys

Yes you can.

No he dies from demon torture. You claim the ashbringer, kill a demon lord, then stand by as the silver hand kneels before tirion as he proclaims you Highlord then dies

I don't mind the garrison 2.0 shit because once you finish your class campaign you can pretty much ignore it

I am 64. Is there a faster way to get to 100?

You don't become highlord until the end of the story though

Okay, even then you are still relying on something to not only drop that you need but to also get it randomly upgraded to 850 iLvl.

not if you want to do karazhan 2.0

this will come to you as some kind of weird bait title but
YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPEN NEXT
whenever i hurt myself kinda bad i just go in a humoristic stage i seriously cannot stop laughing or joking around and it really clouds my mind
after something like 30 minutes i tried again and this time everything went well

no you can't
Kara attunement needs followers at ilv 850

The artifact being like 875+ helps quite a bit. But yeah, there are people that aren't really 850, more like 848 or 847.

I think the actual thing he says is "Become the Ashbringer".

Buy a boost.
I have several alts I'd like to get to 100 that are sitting at 60-70 or so, but I hate Outland and Northrend so damn much now.

I'm enjoying doing world quests and not autistically gear grinding in Mythic dungeons, it's comfy

$60 for a boost

This is bullshit I quit

No, you cant. Leader has to have had cleared full normal.

why is the boost so GOD DAMN expensive though

Blizzard are stupid
>mission table gated
>can run once a week
>comes out in 2 months or so
>mythic only
>drops normal mode raid level loot

5 quest into class hall illidan puts you as leader of the illidari

Good thing it's gonna be a few months before Kara then.

2/10 shitty troll here's another (You)

>Mfw my main focus on my 110 right now is getting the leylight brazier so I have a comfy purple campfire

You don't get the title until the end but you are the hoghlord from that moment. The silver hand follows you and refers to you as Highlord the entire campaign

I too enjoy lying on the internet. That shit's just for an extra piece of gear, like all the other dungeons have. Stop being retarded.

>want to level a priest or a rogue
>have to level through Cata, Outlands and Northrend for the millionth time
>have to do all the pillar quests all over again
>will still be behind on AP
The first expansion I plan on having alts is the most unfriendly one, fuck me

Nah, it's mostly this piece padding my numerals.

Yes but paladins get the highlord title for finishing their story it's pretty comfy title running 3s with a highlord battle lord combo is cool as fuck if they have armor to match the titles.

Nice, is that a nightfallen toy?

Don't be such a salty bitch. I recognize your shit mog and shit attitude.

Already got my refund, wow has just lost it's charm.

Ask your raidleader. This is exactly why you're starting with normals.
I hope you get gkicked for being a fucking retard and not knowing how raids work.

Kinda bored already. I hate how the classes play now.
I guess I'll just experience the new raid and unsub. At least the questing was enjoyable.

>Your choices are either starting a new character and leveling through the entire game again
>Or leveling at least one of every class each expansion and having to run through the same expansion like 10 times in a row

This is hell.

Enchanting toy.

Because there are people paying for it.

I'm doin' it, boss, I'm gonna make it.

Because Blizzard is terrible and incredibly jewy.
to transfer a single character costs 25 bucks, race change is 25, faction change is 30, its ridiculous.
I'm stuck on a shitty ass dead server because transferring all my characters to a different one would almost cost $200, there should be like a bundle for cheaper or something.

They say it's because they don't want to devalue the leveling experience others have had by making it reasonably priced at 20 bucks or so.

Find a cross-server raid.

If it was only 20 I wouldn't even level characters by this point.

>Level my druid
>The relic for every spec is cool and does cool shit
>When it comes time to do a dungeon, can check all three role boxes
>Always instant queue

What a wonderful feeling this is.

I personally think it's a good thing for this expansion to force people into a main. It forces them to get the very best at one class and stop the excuse of shit players in said class they are using the excuse of alt.

In otherwords
"get good" - Blizzard

I can do outlands under one day
But I always gets stuck in northrend, only got my main and a monk past it while I got 5 chars stuck at 72-76

>made a million gold on launch weekend
>can literally play WoW for free for the next 3 years
>lose all motivation to actively play because it's feels meaningless

haven't played in over a week, was super hyped

I'm the guy who complained about normals, and whoever you are replying to now is not me.

Also, yes you can.

10 day trial when? I refuse to pay for expansion + $15 to play this game again and get bored after a week.

why don't you try to play with some people?

Don't feed the troll. Either pretending to be retarded or actually is but he blurred the line so hard it doesn't matter at this point

I'm doing something else on tuesday famalam.

It's just to slow people down so they can't charge through all the content right away. Instant 110s and increased AP will be a thing in < a year, I bet.

>>made a million gold on launch weekend
how

I made 2 million from launch until now, best was it when people paid anything for relic items and crafting wrists.
But I got the same feeling now, everything feels worthless as you can wait until the end legion and do all content during the last month rather than wait months for new content.

demonsteel bracers and DEing greens and blues that were listed for 40g when the dust was selling for 80g each (x3 dust per DE)

Legion is actually fairly alt friendly compared to WoD. You don't have a laundry list of Garrison chores you have to do on each and every character, you can play the game at your own pace and choose what content you want to do.

The only thing you're really forced to do is complete each zone and progress linearly through Suramar. The first of which you have to do anyway to hit 110.

>demonsteel bracers
getting to that recipe takes ages doesnt it also materials

Classless/class switching on one character is the future. This "one class per character" stuff is really stuck in the past and forces you to play the game over again if you want to try a different class.

Which I imagine Blizzard has been counting on for years in order to keep people playing.

You conveniently forgot to mention Artifact Power.

>he didnt come out of WoD with 3 mill

Herbalism / mining still retarded on my server. Starlight rose 130g a piece and felslate 90g a piece. If you crafted the wrists for obliterum forge you could have made a killing in the first week or so

a few hours, and the mats cost 10k per bracer but they were selling for 40k because every single person needs them for the Obliterum forge

the market for them is basically dead now, but this was during launch weekend when everything is hyper inflated and a smart jew can become a rich jew

I have a tiny fraction of that money and I'm still able to play WoW for free.

Nobody actually pays for their subscription anymore. Gold is just too easy to make and the WoW token is cheap.

well shit
once again i failed to hop on the gold train

>he played wod

they wanna expand this expansion up to 2-3 years instead of 1-2. The biggest issue I think the next expansion will suffer from is artifact weapons transfer. The lead designer of quest and this system is retiring along with Metzen.

I wonder for the future of WoW, but in all honesty they are making more money in WoD with 5 million players then they did at wrath with 13 million. It's terrifying.

Herbalism will become even more retarded once raiding starts and people realise they need 10herbs per potion/flask.

I could have rode the garrison gold train but I didn't. Felt pointless accruing currency in a game I didn't enjoy.

They will probably expand on it, it wouldn't make any sense for every single 'Champion' to lose their artifact weapon, but I can see them upgrading them.

Next expansion will probably suck. Many people are leaving BLizzard recently. Seems like they wanted to leave on a high note after the WoD disaster.

7 rose per flask and each node gives one. They're going to be at 1500g for a while on my server. If not more once raids start

so is mining still viable to make gold?

So one of my characters is an engineer and miner. Should I switch to Herbalism then?

Engineering seems virtually worthless

any got herb spots? i need gold fast and a lot of it

>lock
he needs them more than you user

>There are no good candidates left for new races
They were already obviously scraping the bottom of the barrel with Pandaren
I can't wait for them to put some absolutely retarded races in the next xpac or the one after because the general forum complains.

That's what the upcoming Mythic+ dungeons are for. It's infinitely-scaling difficulty with different modifiers and apparently gets pretty challenging.

My guild is semi shit so I'm practically guaranteed a spot.

Ethereals for a Void expansion

Fuck that. I just want Ravenhold Crest so I can shit on everyone outside of Arms even harder

I'd rather have sub-races of existing races. If they just keep adding races and classes the game will be extremely bloated.

I can't think of a sub race for every existing race but; iron dwarves, brown orcs, taunka tauren, broken dranei, and mech gnomes would be dope

>each node gives one
As if.

>Ethereals ever taking aside
Thats like Horde gobbos levels of stupid x1000000

I could see them expanding the system and start including back utility they cut from prior expansions in it. Then with DH they just give them a third spec.
who knows really, they may just actually do legacy servers as a last resort, they have confirmed they have the code in place to go as far back as 3.3.5 Wrath.
But for going back further they are missing key components like item rosters for rare mobs, map files for npc placements, mechanics from mobs, ect ect.
But I doubt they will do shit about shit, because with their business model they wouldn't have to scale back to any last resorts until around 2 million players, and even then they wouldn't consider server merges until around 1 million players. That's how much money WoW makes they can keep themselves floating comfortably at still higher then any other mmo even if they ultimately die off.

just did my first mythic as shaman healer
healing those trashmobs isn't comfy at all

>Ethreals are true neutral and basically their own faction and can go into any large city
>Basically just a way to ignore world pvp and you can join pvp as either faction.

What dungeon did you do?

I main brewmaster, and my damage is high, but my CDs are way out classed by warriors and pallys. I feel like BM is really good with mastery stacked though, once the secondaries get bigger we will start to shine.

Rather than class-switching on each character, FFXI/XIV-style, I'd rather just get account-wide bonuses. Make rep account-wide, along with artifact research-type mechanics.

One thing I really want to them to do is overhaul the 1-100 leveling (again, in the case of 1-60). They could use level scaling to let you basically do whatever zones you want right from the start like in the Broken Isles. Just pace things like, you'll always gain 8-10 levels if you 100% a zone, and have full-on scaling.

The leveling would be faster and you wouldn't have to do the same path every time you want to level an alt.

healing dungeons suck in legion, dps takes sit tons of damage from god knows what while tanks barely need healing

>frost dks faces when nobody wants to raid with the worst dps in the game
when will you arthas wannabes switch to unholy and actually play a spec that takes more than 3 keys, maybe then I'll actually take you into my raid group heh.

so I'm i850 on my fire mage

I have decided this is fucking boring

can someone give me fun classes, role is irrelevent

Slacking

Order of the awakened for neutral faction.

Would never happen and wouldn't make sense but I just want my bird bros back ;_;

Fury warrior is enjoyable.

What if each faction gets its own version of another faction's race? Alliance gets High Elves--they can just reuse Blood Elf models but with blue eyes--and the Horde gets a dwarf tribe that didn't join the Alliance or something.

Given that Pandaren can be either faction, I doubt they're too worried about making sure each faction has totally different character silhouettes anymore. Might as well have crossover.

somehow my fury warrior lvl102 feels good?

isnt fury suposed to be shite?

I think High elves on Alliance would return the race imbalance to vanilla levels lul

you're fire and not having fun? that's surprising

if you like melee, rogue, DH, and druids are good. DKs are also good but unholy has no mobility outside of wraithwalk which gets cancelled if you do anything at all

every character should have double jump imo

I just healed heroic Black Rook. The warrior tank had 2.9m hp and pretty much didn't need me, and I couldn't heal through the stupid that the DPS were standing in. Feels bad, man.

it's bad if you're a scrub, but okay if you're not a scrub

get to 110 and come say that again.

I like every spec as DK though they are sort of middle of the road in terms of damage and I don't know where they rank as tanks.

Warriors are also a great pick, Fury is fun as fuck but its shit due to enrage beings basically a death sentence.

dunno man
played my dh all the time and somehow fury fells fun

halls of valor
all those fucking melees stood in the aoe, you have to doge, from the boss on the left, died and i killed him with the tank alone.

What if the Alliance and Horde finally merged in the next expansion? No more factions at all.

>no longer restricted in race choice by which faction your friends want to play
>extremely faction-loyal players will be pissed off but that'll help sell the atmosphere of an uneasy alliance with a shitload of baggage
>no more stupid, contrived reasons to stay at war in the face of constant existential threats

To keep World PvP around, players could go Renegade, which makes you hostile to everyone (including other Renegades) but carries good rewards so people are incentivized to do it.

Choosing your autistic "enjoyment" over your own mother. What a piece of shit you are.

Suramar

No really, fuck this place.

What class has good AoE healing? I have a prot pally alt and a Shaman alt but they are both at 60. I wanted to get either of them to 110 and play as a healer since I'm mostly used to tanking.

why?

Are Demon Hunters _fun?

Shaman and Druid are pretty good, I think.

>if blizzard had forethought merge quest zones also
>turn on scaling for all zones

heroics are okay if the dps/tank dont fail too hard, i only dont like the second and last boss in eye of azshara, those skorpions in neltharians lair and the trashpacks in black rook in front of the second boss.

yes
squishy
but fun

How do I make friends and connections and shit like normies do with their guildmates? I found a guild but I've barely talked to anyone in it and it's been almost a month.

Am I playing it wrong or Balance is awful to do world content with? Dungeons are okay but holy shit anything outdoor is awful

>squishy
Can they run away fast at least?

sure

Withered Training is awful, and I'd rather take ten times long to get to Exalted than participate

Anyone here play Feral Druid in PvE? Is it any good?

I've been playing Guardian all Legion so far but I want to have a good and fun DPS off-spec.

Black Rook has some of the hardest trash packs in 5mans, 2nd being Violet Hold.

AN ILLUSION?

Seconding shaman or druid. My druid (alt) is only 806, but is still satisfying to play. I did a bunch of BGs with him last weekend and was always in the top 3 for healing done. My shaman is still 100, but they seem pretty good from what I've seen.

yes and with certain builds on havoc you are pretty much the most annoying shit to catch and fight, because 2 50% snares on a 10 sec cd with fuck huge dots that make people freak out and run away instead fel barrage has a fuck you range and if you feel threatened you can just turn around and dash away in blur.

DH tank in large scale pvp is harder to use, but way more satisfying when you pull off your raid wide 32 sec fear in a cluster fuck then cleave heal to full and dot everyone with shit tons of fire damage. For double points cleave off more spirit fragments and run in circles killing people with spirit bombs.

just get a few chests, play it save and avoid the area where dro can spawn until you get an upgrade.
i still need to cheese dro by hexing him, healing up and waiting for my cds, but getting a single mage hat improved the damage of my withered so much, that it's no longer that hard, plus you only need a score of 375 to get my rep.

Found a spot in a casual raid guild that finally suits me, 2 days a week. Dunno how good they'll be but I have 2 quests in Emerald Nightmare so whatever

Kinda bored right now, already 846 iLevel and nothing else to do rly..

Got 7 class hall pieces, but 2 are weaker than the mythic warforged gear I have, so dunno whether to wear for set bonus or increase ilevel. Only shoulders left, 10k/21k into nightfallen

I qquit and un subbed. Got bored of the whole game. IDK. It is a good game. BUT.... im just bored of the same ole playstyle, the same algorithm of gameplay. IT bores me.... sadly.
Only things that can hold my attention are league, few other games..

so what range dps is fun?

An illusion! What are you hiding?Shadow Priest

Im already bored.

>tfw one of the best geared shamans on my server
>tfw 2 legendaries
>tfw im elemental

dont want to switch to healing

>No one loved the light more than Tirion, turning him to a death knight and him being willing would have just completely destroyed his character.

Did you forget ICC? He was completely ready to sacrifice himself to become the new Lich King before Bolvar shoved him away. The man was all about the greater good, and would probably have no qualms about being raised, seeing it as a necessary sacrifice.

None.
Melee whined enough because they had only 99% uptime on the boss that it's literally world of DH and roguecraft now.

It feels good to actually play but solo content at 110 is impossible with how much extra damage we take (and how little survival options we're given) and our DPS is meh at best.

>One FFXIV patch has more content than WoD got over its 20 month life cycle.
youtube.com/watch?v=8JPfQb549Eo
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

how to get bodyguard follower? as a druid none of mine are

Engineering isn't virtually worthless
it is nearly drowning in worthless

Jeeves bot is the only decent thing about it, and even then it costs 5 felsteel a battery which is about 400g on my server.

Mostly trying to make money so I can buy game time with the tokens. 35K is a lot of money and I only have like 6K

>frost dk
>middle of the road dps
if by middle of the road you mean the worst dps in the game then sure.

>Shadow priest
>Healing

so im fucked?

I would instantly pay to make my rogue an ethereal, and I've never paid Blizzard for anything of the sort.

Those were the only redeeming area/thing about wod

I think legion is alright. I feel like there are way too many time consuming quests to complete on top of artifacts.
I'm dreading the thought of having to level my alts and complete the 30 quest profession chain which has you go back and fourth for no good reason. Also the class hall quests take forever.
Legion is very alt unfriendly.

Overall legion feels extra grindy. It's as if blizzard wants you to spend your entire life in the game.

If you don't want to switch to Arms or Prot for solo content, then yes. Fury's DPS is acceptable, just on the low end. World content is where you'll suffer the most as Fury.

I was talking Unholy but yeah, I just ignore the fact that Frost even exists.

Alright switching to herb then

>check LFG
>Group leader sounds like a dick with "no noobs" "be good!" etc
>Ignore them and pick another group

Not worth it

>try a pvp quest as enhancer
>die ~20 times
>only get kills by leeching off the kills of other people
not gonna do that again, without any real mobility and defense it's just suffering.

FFXIV is perfect.
At max rank

it's got almost comical levels of unfun grinding to get to the part of the game that is pure gold only to become irrelevant after the next content pack.

>My face when this Warlock's name is Gueldan
We did Darkheart Thicket last night, faggot. I remember that retarded transmog.

so, solo with prot, do pve with arms then?
but fury aoe is fun :(

>being shit
>not topping the dps charts by 100k every boss
Lmaoing at your life

That's what I've been doing. Fury's AOE is fucking awesome but you're basically made of paper.

>XIVfags have so little to do in their new patch they come in to WoW theads to shitpost

And yet not enough to keep you actually playing the game rather than chatting in a thread that has nothing to do with it.

I do just fine, I just see toxic assholes and would rather avoid them

I dont even understand how skinning can go for so much when all someone has to do is stand around and pull 10-13 birds at once as a tank and assblast them for 30-40 leather

Mining nodes are so few and far between when you are normally going about stuff you're fucked if you depend on those and the living stuff barely if ever gives any.

Is prot paladin really that bad or can shitter just not handle managing CDs? The impression I got was it was just boring because it's mitigation whackomole

then hows arms? upper middle class?

>mfw remembering healing as shadow in WotLK heroics

Why oh why did they nerf Vampiric Embrace so much

So how exactly do Mythics work? Not Mythic+ but regular ol' Mythics? Can I only get loot from a specific Mythic once per week, but I can run it as many times as I want? Or am I locked out after that one run?

One of the best ST melee in the game

>Be warlock
>No stun
>No kick

gg no re have to be a madman to pass the rogue boss

No one takes skinning, everyone takes mining.

Currently top single target DPS class. For how long that'll be the case, not sure.

Last patch was 3 months ago
Meanwhile Legion just hit and XIV threads have more WoW shills than anything else

It's not hard. Just hit hammer every the ability for maximum uptime then shield if you know or think a hit is coming. Then your metric fuck ton of defensive and ulitily cool downs when needed.

hmm
guess i'll have to learn another spec then
oh well, thanks user

>mfw remembering outhealing healers in BC as a SPriest

If you can master the focused rage build then it's one of the best DPS specs in the game for patchwerk fights.

>take advantage of the early rush for Obliterum
>made a couple million gold before the price dropped

Time to find something else to jew with.

Outlaw rogue, bring on the nerfs already, I can't wait until guildies start saying shit like "outlaw is just OP" to feel better about themselves when the tards spent 100's of thousands of gold instead of chain running mythics with everyone else.

Man, I wish I could just be a MT so I don't have to deal with the fucking drama of dps taking the meters so damn serious. Every patch when i'm top it's always "cause rogues are op", "wouldn't be top if I wasn't nerfed" or my all time favorite back in DS when everyone was clammering about me only being top because of my legendary despite out dpsing everyone when they had higher ilvl weapons and BiS trinkets before I even had the 2nd phase legendary.

Man I need to join a new guild but it's too hard to find a competent one and I know any new guild will just have drama and bias just like every other guild

Was trying to level my druid, and the temptation was too much standing around in parts of Storm where I could pull a tree filled with birds with no scraps to make them worthless they are a pot of gold.

>Legion Warrior
>Fun
Pick one and only one famalam
>Aoe is spam whirlwind, use big whirlwind when its up, and bladestorm as a cooldown
>Single target is hit the flashing buttons
I miss Wrath Fury so fucking much

I honestly hate how high a cd a lot of our defense buffs are on.

no, I quit weeks ago.

go demonology and use felguard stuns

>>When it comes time to do a dungeon, can check all three role boxes
technically speaking Monks and Paladins can do the same thing.

>the living stuff barely if ever gives any.
dead wrong you can farm a lot of felslate like this, if the mining quest is up in suramar kill those up there, if not run around the fellava lake in the crater and kill the basilics there.
you will get a few felslate from mining them but the most comes from the rnd spawning felbasilics.
i got 150 felslate in one hour with really bad spawn luck.

Arms is the best single target dps among its peers right now. Be it burst or sustained. Aoe on the otherhand is terrible. You just cleave into WW spam constantly and blow shit up with warbracer+BC+bladestorm every 1.5 minutes

yeah that's what I've been doing but against Dro there's no way, he reks the felguard and then reks me, have to use the void. I spec in shadowfury just for that shit but good luck aiming it at Dro when he goes omnislash

I manage just fine usually it just pisses me off how easy others have it

All I get is grey shit at rank 1 seemingly, with druids guaranteed 1 hide from every mob.

>Holy Paladin

Please respond.

I have all this free time to learn because I can't get accepted to any groups as a SPriest.

>>tfw 2 legendaries
you're lucky you got the glitch going in your favor.

>i hit 110 and stopped playing
Nice Harry Potter guild name.

>Nobody accepting SPriests

God it's like people hate fun.

>One thing I really want to them to do is overhaul the 1-100 leveling (again, in the case of 1-60).
I agree, but the issue is that once the whole game scales with you, what's the point of levels anymore?

It's a good idea - game is truly open world, go do whatever you want, whenever. But I feel like players would feel a lack of incentivization if they weren't being strung along by ever increasing numbers.

yeah like i said you get he most from the rnd spawns.
i have currently 1000 in my bank waiting for some kind of patch to increase the amount of gems you get out of them, until then is just a waste of money.

I ran a Mythic HoV last night and that was it. Actually came out first on a fight or two.

Are they refusing you because you run Surrender to Madness?

I'm assuming that's the case.

Get fucking memed on

dude not the one you replyed to:
but i have 850 IL without any legendary or obliterium, it's easy if rng is kind to you but not too kind to give you a fucking legendary
GODDAMMIT I KNOW IF I EVER GET A LEGENDARY I'LL GET THE SHITTIEST ONE

>gotta sign on to Vent so the guild can establish raid teams
>Vent

What is this, the stone age? This shit still looks like something out of 2003

What? No. I'm just being refused from near everything because of my class and role, likely. Saw another user or two in the same predicament in a past thread.

>not topping the dps charts by 100k every boss

But I am doing that.

As Sub.

Dro can be fear spammed. So can the Elemental boss and spider bosses. Elfbreaker is immune to fear. Killed dro today and only lost 1 of my 23 withered.

>Good shadow priests can easily top charts, only worry is the dying because of Surrender to Madness
>People just refusing SPriests altogether

Wow, they really do hate fun. What's the point of doing this shit if it's just a nice smooth run, is that fun to people?

Horde and Alliance get deleted. Two or three new factions that are at least 40% less retarded. All races available to each one.

Needs to happen.

>all those ex wl mains switching to other classes
why is blizzard so retarded and completely destroys a class

insta WQ completion or free seal for order hall uograde

Ignorance, and people wanting to be carried.

Honestly, our AOE is non-existent and we're not so hot without Voidform. Still not total reasons to not be invited but oh well. Blizzard hates us.

>spriest is doing great this expac
>people STILL think that priests don't do good DPS
>fuckin 835 and still left out of mythics

I guess i'm ready.

Did our first discord meeting, shit, i'm afraid that half of those people will suck dick and stand in the fire.

>Mfw anyone on the Felfire Felsteed, 2M Spider mount, or any of the other Draenor mounts
Why would you publicly advertise that you actively took place in that monstrosity? I subbed back for a month and I still dont feel clean

Because in mythic if that s priest fucks up and dies you are down a man and that can wipe you. High risk for decent reward don't expect a lot of raid spots either faggit

Efficient SPriests top AoE charts by a landslide.

Shadow priests are crap in dungeons. The only thing they're good at is boss fights and bosses are nearly irrelevant in mythic+. It's all about nuking trash as fast as possible.

>finished the last two runs with 45+ withered and max score
>got to 8000/12000 honored with today's run as well as finished grabbing all of the upgrades
>arluin then immediately asks me for 1200 mana

Applying to mythics? They probably get a shitload of applications so refusing you probably isn't anything personal, they just pick whoever is highest ilvl I expect.

>845
>see 840 pieces every couple of days
>they're worse than what i have even when equal in ilvl

i guess there has to be an upper limit at some point. gearing up without ever stepping foot in mythic dungeons is kind of ridiculous imo, though it's nice that i don't feel totally powerless for not doing so.

>using StM anytime you could die before the boss is down

spotted the guy who doesn't practice his Insanity management

>not having everything at Revered yet

>0 legendaries
>can't get myself to grind world quests
>even semi-casual shitters are doing more dps than me because legendaries and higher artifact weapon level
>can't use my pure dps class advantage and switch specs to fit each boss fight better because you can't have 2+ weapons leveled
Blizzard ruined raiding for me. Already unsubbed.

I miss WoD sub. It felt great to play and you could actually set yourself apart from others by being skilled.

Legion sub is extremely braindead and everyone is just gonna do the exact same because there is absolutely nothing to ever fuck up on.

Well, what can you do about Wardens?

>playing less and less every day
>sub up in 3 days
gonna let it run out

StM can be total shit on some boss fights. This is why Sims are disgusting it gives people false hope. While in theory shadow can be good it won't be in actual fights.

>Bored as fuck honestly. I've done all the mythic dungeons and geared up but it is now starting to feel like a chore.

That's what you get for rushing through the content. Its the ALWAYS the curse of wanting to get in early to raids. You blitz through content just to get your Ilvl up.

How many heroics do you need to farm before you inevitably get a legendary?

Have we been given an actual item level that artifacts peak out at? It seems like the final number'll be 900 if anything.

They are though, both serenity and method have shadowpriests in their prog team.

Pick the Wardens rep-token once you hit 7k/21k with Nightfallen, unless you're Human and close to Exalted anyway. There's nothing worthwhile there once raids open.

>Tell a friend about discord
>he paid for vent channel for a year

does discord even have a max limit?

Tfw nobody wants a disc priest

Considering suicide desu

Holy is more fun to play anyway.

Finishing up making flasks and pushing for a leggo before raids start.

Gonna raid with 16 other friends that i haven't played something with in forever and it's been amazing how much shit we have to do outside of raiding or battlegrounds.

Fuck me i didnt even cap my honor levels for when arena starts this week either, and we're getting world bosses and mythic+ too, it's kind of overwhelming,

>Discipline Priest
How does it feel being absolutely irrelevant?

>tfw druid
>tfw all specs relevant

At least your artifact quest was the best one out of the Priests but not the best Priest Artifact overall.

You'll need to get it up to exalted before 7.1

Not every fight is gonna be a surrender fight, that is true user

but on certain fights, surrender gives unparalleled nuking potential. They maintain >500k dps for 50 seconds after popping surrender

which is higher than their burst with bloodlust. So if a fight has a tough execute, S2M priests are beyond godlike since they are ranged and do the damage.

>Demon Hunters have a legendary blindfold headpiece thats pretty fuckign neato for AOE
>It clips with literally every single option for cosmetic blindfolds, including no blindfold
How did that get through to release?

Why would you want to use a bc model anyway? Just hide it and use one of the new hd blindfolds.

But really, someone help a nigga out.

>playing Shadow Priest
>suddenly reminded that the Naaru are tricky niggers

Fuck

You can run them as many times as you like but you're only eligible for loot once a week.

Mythic is once per week

Mythic+ is as often as you have a keystone available

Yes, loot once but you can run it as many times as you want.

Mythics once completed reset weekly. You can only loot the boss once per week. You can run it to help guildmates if wanted, but one of them that is not locked must be leader and go in first.

>Not creating an entire transmog around your legendary to show off to people that you have one/them
Whats the point of getting cool things in this game if you can't flaunt them while you're idling in the capitol?

They further down dumbed all classes.

They are all pretty simple except for monk which is simple but with a lot to do constantly so its a blast

I hate you. Bis legendary. Nice stats. My crit is 31 and my haste is 10. My mastery us nice tho.

So the eternal conflict is between Naaru and the Void Lords?

They aren't tricky, they're just old

Oops, wasn't as related as I thought.

>almost no ap world quest today
>still need 22000 for second gold trait

JUST

Is there some sort of rough consensus on most-to-least mobile class in the game? I'm considering switching from my Death Knight for Legion and some mobility would be a nice change (I know DH are high up there if not the top).

Monks are probably top, DH just barely behind.

>Expac that begins with you slowly swimming down into a huge oceanic trench

I hope they nerf ferals so the damn fotm rollers fuck off of this beautiful spec.
actually i don't care who plays it

I just figure I'm never going to get one. I'd love the leach on fel spikes one though

>14 hour raiding a week
>1 hour world quests a day
>daily heroic for AP
>mythics for tons of AP
>mythic+ dungeons
>insane balance issues with legendaries(aka bugged people will wear TWO legendaries before you even get 1)
>raiding literally costs 30k gold a week(20$) because flasks are 1000gold and rune are 300+ and potions cost 200g and you use 2 per boss fight

Yeah no, I'd rather have lots of dosh in real life and work out, and actually enjoy my free time on Cred Forums or youtube or playing another game.

>22000
What the fuck user I'm still on 14400

>just finished poor unfortunate souls achievement

Holy shit my heart.

Yeah, I just dick around and do LFR with the occasional pvp. The game is what you make it

40000 before next trait

kill me

WTF Are you talking about.

Destro Warlock is back to being what it was in TBC.

Loving Demo, though.

>slow as shit tier
DK
Paladin
Priest

>mobile tier
Shaman
Mage
Warlock
Warrior

>fucking fast tier
Druid
Rogue
Hunter

>SANIC SPEED tier
Monk
DH

Tips for the Withered training? I never went past the second room, Kitty Druid

>I need 128k for my second gold trait.

Don't go in with less than whatever your max mana will allow, take your time, interrupt and stun the shit out of mobs/bosses.

Roll with tank instead. Treat it like LFR but the withered are smarter.

First, respec to guardian.

Pump as much mana into a run as possible.

Don't fall for the "clear a room and then go further to grab more withered and then grab chests" meme. Grab chests as soon as you can unless it'll end your run.

Use interrupts and CC whenever you can.

Keep an eye out for your withered, the little shits love running away at the absolute worst time.

>He rides a flying mount around land only areas
Care to explain yourself user?

Flying Cloud looks great even on land

being a non-LFR player.

Is this a serpent mount that you're referring to?

If so, forty keks. You assholes look the most stupid of all.

>
Don't fall for the "clear a room and then go further to grab more withered and then grab chests" meme. Grab chests as soon as you can unless it'll end your run.

stupidest fucking advice ever.

For non-tank new starters, get 15-20 withered, clear until dro's tunnel and use all chests (240+ points) then suicide.

2nd run and with 840+ item level you should be able to take on dro with 2 small chest + 1 large chest worth of power ups. Then just keep going till 425 points and fuck off.

For tanks

1st run get 15-20 withered, kill shit, kill dro, clear until 425 points, open all chests and leave.

>warlock and warrior in same tier
HAHAHAHAHAHA

no, of course not, It's a disc on a nuage

>warlock
>mobile

>the most mobile classes are also the most damaging

BRAVO
BLIZZARD
BRAVO

>Don't fall for the "clear a room and then go further to grab more withered and then grab chests" meme. Grab chests as soon as you can unless it'll end your run stupidest fucking advice ever.
Retard user stop trying to meme.

Get as far as you are confident then go back for the chests. They take withered so the moment you begin to deplete your population you might as well end it.

Grab the small chests though and backtrack and triple check around for them. You can make back a 1/4 of your mana (assuming you are spending 2000) in a run of the training if you aren't a scrub

Okay, Monk was a strong consideration for me but I usually tank and I'm not crazy about Brewmasters.

Appreciated, exactly what I was looking for. Question though; I always thought Warlock were low-mobility? I know they've got that fire run but what else?

So in the Withered Army training, theres a rogue guy who just pops up and one shots me and my team of 20+ withered.

How the fuck do I counter him?

>using the disc when you cant fly

you can use literally every form of CC on him
stuns, snares, fears, Mind Controls, Bribes....

They don't have mobility, they need to give up things they need even more in order to get it, so none of them are mobile.

Unholy is stuck with a shitty abomination