'Member when video games didn't try to be movies?

'Member when video games didn't try to be movies?

No

'member when games only had white male protags

'Member when Konami was good?

member when there was no constant agenda pushing

I member

No

>Republicans are seriously taking the Member Berries at face value and don't realize Based South Park is making fun of them

'Member unlockables instead of DLC?

remember when games with female protags all had brown hair in a ponytail

'Member physical expansion packs instead of having to buy an upgraded console?

'member when games didn't try to shove women protagonists down our throats?

Remember when we didn't tolerate animufaggotry?

i remember renting donkey kong 64 from hollywood video just so i could take the expansion pack i was like 9

I can't wait to see where this season goes. The school's anonymous message board is clearly supposed to be a reference to Cred Forums, so I want to see what they do with that.

Then what's this?

member when there weren't so many reddits?

Remember when Cred Forums didn't pollute this board with their shitty newfag memes?

She was a protagonist who happened to be female. At no point did she ever try to fight white privilege and say girl power every 5 seconds.

You fiend!

surely you must be joking
please tell me you're joking

'Member renting video games at block buster?

I bought Donkey Kong in a sale cheaper than the solo expension pak. 400 Schilling was a damn steal

Metroid only had a fem protag, but it didn't scream "STRONK INDEPENDENT WYMIN!" every time we pressed a button.

It's only in the ending do we find out that Samus was a girl.

>REmember

fuck off cunt

Mrs. Pac-Man
Samus
Get bent

I really enjoyed the fact that the end of episode twist was that it was the Jews.

You had to unlock the special ending to find out she was a girl. Hardly "shoving it down our throats."

I want to try member berry wine.

>lol PLEASE GET MY SHITTY Cred Forums MEMES RIGHT, GUYS XDDDD

They're so asshurt that BASED TRUMP was torn apart

Thin skinned cunts.

>400 Schilling
Man I forgot how expensive these games used to be.
Still have a 100 Schilling bill for memories, btw. Maybe it'll be worth something in a few years. And a 20 Schilling coin.

They aliens represent white males retard, mother brain is the patriarchy that needs to be destroyed

member when people actually played games instead of assfaggots

Name 5 games where women scream "STRONK INDEPENDENT WYMIN!" every time we pressed a button then

>MOTHER Brain
>"the patriarchy"

Ghostbusters 2016
Tomb Raider 2016
Horizon
Uncharted 4
Y2K (the new hipster not!earthbound coming out

>Tomb Raider 2016
>Horizon
>Uncharted 4
>Y2K

Wrong not off yourself

OP never played Duke 3D

Oh I member.

Member Sunset riders?!

Damn, I member.

Member when you actually went to a friends house to play a game?

'member when Cred Forums used to shut down shitty forced memes?

No. I do not member. I dont member at all.

No.

Yeah I member

Member cartridges?

Member when communities were good and not filled with memey faggots? I member!

What the fuck are you even talking about? Worry about your own shit, loser.

I LOVED those communities.

Oh! Member blaming Ebaums?

I don't remember buying a new GPU or CPU for my N64, so no.

This meme is actually worse than "dat boi".

how about this member

*unzips dick*

Oh! Oh! Oh! Member Westwood?

Yep.

'Member when games didn't cater to casuals?

member when Cred Forums before stuff like chanology and gamergate flooded the boards with people who shit themselves at any sight of anime

Thanks doc

Horizon on the PS4.

That bitch just CAN'T SHUP THE FUCK UP.

'Member when memes were good?

who likes asians?

Source my good sir?
*tips trilby approvingly at your direction*

'member when bitches shut up? I member!

Ohhh yea I member

It's South Park shit so normalfags latch onto like flies to a rotting corpse.

;_; yea I member

'member SOUR GRAPES

All games try to be movies

oh wait no they dont

sage faggot

Remember when developers made a good game with good game play first them painted it with a story and visuals?

I fucking remember seeing leeks of games and they looked like complete ass then the game would come out and it look WAY fucking better than the leeks. Now its the fucking opposite and games look like shit compared to their leeks.

Scopin those brownies son

Remember before memes when life was actually worth living

WE

'member when user's were angry for fun and not just cynical assholes?

>I get triggered hard when someone makes fun of muh beliefs so every else must be salty too
Totally no projection here, guys.

>its not a jav

>South Park
>fun

God damn it, what's the point

>completely new medium that has the potential to create truly unique experiences that cannot be replicated by traditional media
>lol, let's just make movies!

I thought this was a 3d render holy shit.

Go read Cred Forums threads on South Park. They're whining endlessly about how Trump was misrepresented.

On South Park.

memes used to have some sort of context now it's just spam them everywhere to try and millhouse them

why do you hate freedom

It's almost as if Cred Forums is uneducated or underage.

But they made shit up about Hillary, since when was she behind in polls?

lol ur dumb

Don't know why, Matt and Trey already said they hate conservatives, they just happen to hate liberals more, like most mentally stable people.

Most goobergaters probably have cum jars dedicated to their favorite weebshit character you fucking loser

>lier
>mfw u find out it's the "correct" spelling

>member when Cred Forums before stuff like chanology and gamergate flooded the boards with people who shit themselves at any sight of anime
>Cred Forums
Only on Cred Forums the VIDEO GAMES board you autist, there is still an anime board specifically designed for your shit moe garbage tastes.

Fuck me. I was just thinking about this. I liked it more when video games tried to be video games. Like when you'd shoot the basketball in deus ex and when you got it in it'd say "Sign him up for the Knicks!!!".
Now games are too serious for that shit.

thanks doc

'Member when South Park was good?

I really don't understand how people still don't know about that. Even in Southpark episodes it's been clear as fuck for years now
I guess it also has to do with
Though you can replace "Cred Forums" with "people who get triggered"

Trey and Matt are just obnoxious fence sitters with nothing of interest to say

Their main job is to entertain. Being in the middle and making fun of both sides just gives them more material to work with.

I mean Matt and Trey make fun of shit they actually like.

what the fuck is that black hole?

t. guy who never listens to their obnoxious commentaries

A very deep hole in the ocean.

>one side is always wrong while the other is right

It's stupid and doesn't even apply to politics at all, especially american one since it's just two political parties
They also made several comments about that.
You can't just sit in one camp and adopt other people's opinions

Also, this:

since media corporations started giving her a huge majority of the "undecided" votes because she wasn't winning otherwise

LAUGHING OUT LOUD
SO FUNNY SOUTH PARK I LOVE IT

I GOTTA SHOW ALL MY Cred Forums FRIENDS THIS HILARIOUS JOKE ABOUT NOSTALGIA AND DRUGS FROM SOUTH PARK

THEY'LL LOVE IT
I'M SO REDPILLED

Seriously though,are you an idiot? The nostalgic longing and idolizing of that which was around in your youth in comparison to how things are now is normal. It's not new and it's not unique, it's symptom of your subconscious mind suffering under the weight of times passage and the fear of death manifesting. Even if things were worse in the past you still think they're better because if you could go back to how things were in the past you'd be farther away from death.

The only objective fuck up I can think of is that new Magical School Bus reboot and that's simply because they dropped Arnold from the show, which was retarded because he was the Foil and removing the Foil makes telling jokes that much harder

>it's symptom of your subconscious mind suffering under the weight of times passage and the fear of death manifesting.
Woah, is that actually true?

>LOL FENCE SITTER PICK A SIDE YOU COWARD
drink bleach

'member not being mad all the time

'member when you didn't fall for obvious bait?

Asspained fence sitters detected

'member when we could say baka desu senpai without getting filtered?

at least i'm not a furfag

Yes. How is that not obvious?

Shes doing pretty bad in a number of battleground states.
You know, states that actually matter in the election

Yes. It's why once you reach a certain age things stop being new and exciting and they start becoming new and frightening. As more change occurs in your life.

Old people complain about the new generation using technology is evident of this. Technology represents the marching forward of time and the fact that the world is moving and they aren't in control.

Back when they were kids they dreamed about having all the information in the world at the tip of their fingers, and now that they're old and children do all they can do is complain.

Because a part of their brain realizes they world won't stand still for them and is lashing out the only way it can by vainly trying to bring things back to how they were as a placebo to pretend that nothings changed and they aren't getting old

That's really sad, interesting and sad. I bet I'll end up like that too ;_;