SJWS CLAIM PROFESSOR LAYTON

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jRDu2PUNoDo
It's over bros, the Fembusters cancer has officially invaded Japan

>Cred Forums will now have 1000% more whining

This is the one and only reason I want fewer female and black protags.

kill yourself

>Japanese game has a girl as a lead character
>THE SJWS DID THIS
What?

Goddammit. Another series tainted by SJWs.

>having a female character is now SJW

Explain how it's not SJW.

explain how it is SJW first please

Explain how it is. Burden of proof is on the person making the claim.

Not him but i think you're getting force female leads and just having a female lead mixed up.

Having a well written character and decent female lead is fine.

When you have something that is ghostbuster where the characters are force to be females is awful

It's a woman as the main character. 'Nuff said.

It really seems random when a game has a female main character if Cred Forums swoons for her and sexualizes her or if they hate her and call her the liberal devil.

Like, this is a Jap game about solving puzzles and she looks like a generic anime character, you'd think it would fall in the first camp.

Japan has been doing it for ages, and they don't give a shit about SJWs.
The devs do it either because they are making a game for girls, or because think that it'd be cute/cool to have female as protagonist.

so this is the power of gamergate....whoa

so games like Tomb Raider are SJW too? that is some stupid logic

>Having a well written character and decent female lead is fine.

if that's the case then it's not SJW, if it's some stupid "muh womyn" character then it will be

I think Cred Forums are just insecure about women and treat anything game-related that involves women as SJW lmao

So what does that make Metroid, and Senran Kagura?

Are you guys fucking scared of females now?

Unfortunately SJW games.

what's wrong with a female character? is this a false flag?

Having a female MC isn't inherently bad, games have had female main characters for literal decades.

She's not fat and her hair color appears to be natural, so we're still in good hands.

kill yourself retard

Where do you think you are?

Bullshit. Name a single one.

>complaining about the female character and not the fucking talking dog

>the Fembusters cancer has officially invaded Japan
This already happened last year with #FE.

>female leads: exist
>"wtf is this SJW bullshit"

Kirby's Adventure

lara croft, faith from mirrors edge

If it really was the sjws, then the girl wouldn't be cute.

Name two more tough guy. Oh wait you can't.

There is nothing wrong with a female protagonist as long as it's not simply for pandering or some SJW/Feminist agenda.

No, hating women and despising them is the usual act here, not being scared

All baiting aside, the new one is.

All I see is fap material. Thanks, she's going right into the wank bank.

Portal, arguably L4D1 and 2

First would be Ms. Pac-Man in 1981

The most obvious mention would be Lara Croft.

Yeah nice one, bet you guys can't even name five more.

I rest my case.

What is, No One Lives Forever?

Bullshit, the protagonists are Bill and Nick.

>Cred Forums didn't listen

did you guys hear

they made samus a fucking GIRL

I can't fucking believe this, SJWs am I right

What is, Perfect Dark?

You're really racking up the (You)s here my friend, this is some excellent bait

All 4 are equally playable, so I'd argue they all count, Zoey and Rochelle included. And Portal is definitely valid, whether you take Chell or GLaDOS as the MC.

Mischief Makers

Shit game that no one played
Shit game that a few fucking loser children played

Hard mode: Name a good game. Literally impossible.

is your mother a whore?

Perfect Dark

We already named a bunch of good games though

You guys named a bunch of hipster bullshit from a thousand years ago, name a real video game.

I don't care that it's a female in the next professor layon game.
I care more that they just keep it going...

End it.

Fuck off goobergators

wtf I hate layton now

What are some examples of games YOU think are good user.

Super Metroid
Gravity Rush
Metal Slug Series
Silent Hill 3
Jet Set Radio
Arguably any game with a character creation system

>Neptunia is a SJW game

If you don't fear them, then there is no need to feel threatened by them.

>Trips was wasted on this shitty thread.

Japan does this shit all the time kill yourself

Smelly dumb pol scum

>faith
Literally garbage though

Fucking SJW

Hyperdimension Neptunia, Recettear, and Halo

Cuz I want to stick my dick up Lady Layton.

Halo, Chief is Trans and you can't prove xhe isn't.

holy SHIT

SkullGirls is an SJW game

>(sans Prime)

What a faggot.

FUCKING SJWS

Dead or Alive is an SJW game.

>this entire thread

This is some 8/10 bait son.
The scariest part is that I can't even be sure anymore.

Gungal Double Peace is an SJW game.

If it has girls, it's a SJW game, according to OP.

Doesn't look like a social justice thing. It just looks like they're making a game that appeals to girls since it's a mobile puzzle game.

welp, no more layton for me. nintendo is dogshit anyway.

Will they make the puzzles easier to be more suitable for a female detective?

>so games like Tomb Raider are SJW too?

The new ones are.

So you only like games with big, meaty, men, don't you OP?

It is obviously a false flagger.

Will the dog's asshole be censored

HEY GUYS! I wanted to claim the merit for the next Zelda game. I always wear blue robes while riding on my horse, also i sleep in a stasis chamber. I clearly did it guys, Nintendo listened to MEEEE!!!
ATTENTIONS PLEASE I NEED ATTENTION EVERYONE PLEASE REPLY TO ME I'M A RETARD I KNOW LOOK AT ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

And this is how it works every fucking time something absolutely normal happens.
>japanese game
>with a female protagonist
WOW never thought it could happen since japanese are over obsessed with little girls in their games.

Yeah this is a fucking false flag

>Complaining because women exist
Can Cred Forums just kill themselves?
This is a new level of faggotry in their anti-feminism...

I especially hate how they completely abandoned all puzzles related to math/logic and started appealing to puzzles that are just brainless minigames. Curious Village was nothing like this. Shows they've run out of material a long time ago.

So this is okay but you guys eternally shitpost Horizon over the same issue?

Weebs everyone.

This is a good thread.

I'm still in Gamergate. Having a female protagonist is not inherently SJW. There's nothing wrong with it

That said, SJWs are bitching that the new girl isn't called also called PROFESSOR, because apparently only a guy can get that title.

>m.youtube
Fuck off phoneposter

You can trust Japanese devs to not be SJW because feminism doesnt exist in Japan. Western devs, on the other hand are always trying to appease SJWs.

It's already been revealed that Horizon will have forced diversity tribes, no females in domestic roles, and no sexualization. There's even cave paintings with equal representations of female warriors. This shit is by design.

>It's already been revealed that Horizon will have forced diversity tribes, no females in domestic roles, and no sexualization.
And why that's a bad thing again?

Fuck off weeb, go be a flaming hypocrite just because you get some wank material out of it somewhere fucking else

>It's already been revealed that Horizon will have forced diversity tribes, no females in domestic roles, and no sexualization. There's even cave paintings with equal representations of female warriors. This shit is by design.
That's a fucked up future though.

Okay, I know this is a bait thread, but I've just finished Unwound Future and I need to talk about it.
Is there any more ridiculous part than this one? I enjoyed it, but there were too many twists for me.
I liked that Flora stayed irrelevant as usual.
Why is every Layton game just literally everyone lusting for his big long hat with some bullshit and puzzles? Not complaining here.

F A L S E F L A G
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

Japan has feminist, they're just more subtle about it. When female art students in Japan wanted more comics catered to them, they drew their own.

Then they couldn't get into the boys' club of the publishing world, so they started their own doujin convention in the 70s in order to trade and sell their comics (Comiket). Then they got hired for being good artists, and now Japan has more professional female artists per capita than any other country

OP here.

I didn't think it would be this easy to get free replies.

Is this SJW? Iori even crossdresses in one game.

Nigga im as anti sjw as they come, but that is some retarded reasoning. Now if it has been a white female with a black husband I would drop that shit quick and never wasted money on it.

I want to fuck lady Layton where's the lewds

who cares she's cute af

the only thing that bothers me is level 5 making it a phone game

>first Danganronpa
>now Layton

Ilike it

Because its Japan. Having female leads is more of a sign that they are pandering to neckbeards

Calm yourself, frothing neckbeard. Are you going to get "it's about ethics in video game journalism!" etched into your tombstone?

>name any game
>call it shit no matter what the game is

I just don't want any false rape accusations.

>yfw Senran Kagura is the most SJW game of all time

You want SJWs out of video games, you have to cut out of the infection, and where d the infection come from? Allowing women representation in video games, you want them out you have to tear that out too, and video games would be better for it, women are such poinless eyesores in video games, most games would improve they were removed, or had the roles, screentime, and importance
"What do you gain having Samus as a woman when a man would do perfectly well"
Or fairs, or any number of other examples

You heard it here first folks, Neps are now SJW. They are even made by women after all.

Not even gamergators talk like this

literally kill yourself

You gain nothing by annoyance and headache by letting women have major roles in video games, that, and disgusting waifufaggots who would buy liquid dogshit if there was a cute girl on it.

but Dangan already had a female mc

I want to fuck Lady Layton

Nigger

this
Also do you want more PL? they finished the main series anyway. Do you want more shitty twists?