Where the fuck are the FF7R news from TGS?

where the fuck are the FF7R news from TGS?

been almost a year with out news god damm

Other urls found in this thread:

howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=3521
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=5393
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=11401
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=6585
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=9999
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=9588
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=7753
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=3532
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait for PSX, it usually shows up there

what and when is that?

Marketing strategy.

FFXV became a multimedia franchise overnight (anime, movie, fucking custom audi car), so S-E is making sure it is the only AAA final fantasy title to show up anywhere, can't have people talking about FFVIIR, shifting attention away from FFXV.

is a possible prediction, when PSX drops by FFXV will be already on shelves (if another delay doesn't happen) so it will be safe ground to talk about it.

wait till after FFXV releases. You cant have two big names running side by side lest one gets more attention than the other, which FF7R definitely will get.

December

oh you are totally right, didnt think about it, thanks

>been almost a year with out news god damm

Yeah it's a Square Enix developed game. Better get used to that feeling.

I don't even care if it takes 10 years like FFXV, as long as they debunk this "episodic" format people where losing their shit over by interpreting Kitase's words on "FFVIIR might take inspiration from FFXIII saga release format".

Episodic is fine if they actually flesh out everything
It's not like there'll be one game every month. It'll most likely be every 2-3 years. If they'd do it in one go it would take so long that it's already outdated and the hardware is also outdated and it would be a waste of money again

They wanted the episodic format in order to keep many things from the original game and add new things; if they tried to put the whole game on one disc then many things would be cut.

The idea is to have each episode be like a full sized game.

PSX is a good guess. Nomura said this was still a year of preparations, but considering its episodic nature and that they actually showed quite a bit of gameplay last year, you could expect that.

He was waiting for the big S-E titles to drop I think. Now that KH 2.8 has been delayed, though, I don't know about that.

I don't get it, why do I really like this model much better than the one in AC?

I guess the face makes that big of a difference? He actually looks like a man here, and less of a weird Asian-European doll mix: either have him be a full Asian man or a full European man, not both (unless the character is actually based on Eurasian people, but they never are, they always look creepy).

Is leveling up in this game?

I know limit breaks are and atb for at least magic attacks are.

He looks fucked up, like he should look at the start of the game. AC Cloud always looked a little too clean and perfect

I still wouldn't expect it till 2018.
They mentioned each game will be like XIII sequels content -wise, plus they're probably focusing more on KHIII after XV is done

I hope they canceled it.

I mean just look at it! An action-fied, 3rd person combat "remake" of the Goat FF7?

Are - you - kidding - me`???!

Square Enix needs to exit the gaming industry. It really has to stop. This is really pathetic...

Almost as pathetic as all those brain-dead moron-fans who blindly went crazy during the announcement, just because they saw "Final Fantasy 7 remake".

What for? For this?

Fuuuucking retards those people are!

They haven't said anything afaik, but I don't see why there wouldn't be levelling in this game.

I'm curious as to how they're gonna tackle on Materia and all that. I'm not the biggest FFVII fan (as much as I like it), but I really love the Materia system even if it's not the most original or perfect system.

Oh, yeah, no doubt. At most, late 2017 for the first part, but even that is a huge streecht.

This game has a 2018-2019/2020 date feel all over it.

You can always play the original

Who cares

>episodic content

Like really who fucking cares

>episodic is fine

millennials, folks

So you want it to take 10 years at which point the tech is already outdated and nobody plays on that console anymore and they have to cancel it or make another one for 10 years?
Don't like it don't buy it

No, either deliver a full game or don't make it at all. When the integrity is challenged, then you already have a bad game.

Read the articles. They're doing episodic so they actually can make a full game. Otherwise they'd have to cut so much to fit it all into a single release.

worked out really well for hitman

i really love SE since i played ff7 when i was a 8 yo kid, they always made my feel that magic that no one can, feel the same for 8,9, etc and now with 31 yo im felling it with ffxv and ff7r,

i still loving SE they fucked up too much things with 13 but they deserve another opportunity and i think they recover their throne with ffxv for me

also playing ff7,8,9,10 etc i always hated enter in random combat,

dont get me wrong i liked turn combat versus a boss or new enemies but every time i enter a combat with random shit i really was tired i said fuckk againn this shit
and i was always running to safe zone claiming not to have any combat, i really hated that
im really glad is now action rpg and not turn based

sorry my english

i really love SE they are the best for me and they ever will

sorry i hate them 2010-2013 after abbysea and shiva motorbike

that was really SHIT

in before: how much they pay you for comment here ?

Why is nu-Cloud so thin? Someone who swings around a slab of iron like that should be a bit more buff.

>justifying episodic cause the developer says that is the only way to get this game

It's so fucking funny cause you're in a lose - lose regardless

>hey, you're only going to get this game in episodic content, you entitled faggots. Accept it and be ready for a bunch of DLC and gameplay that isn't anything like the original

keep getting shilled, faggots

the strawman is real

>Ha, you're so deluded, it hurts. Hitman lost all its fans the moment the prior game released and showed how shitty Square and Eidos has become. The episodic model is to make up for how much money they didn't get for absolution and you guys are just eating it the fuck up like the goyims you are

who are you quoting?

That's goddamn bullshit. Much longer JRPGs had no problems being made during gen 7 on a fraction of FF7's budget.

protip: strawmans don't invalidate an argument. they highlight the sheer retardedness behind the opposition's stance

t. i know im making huge leaps in logic but fuck you

The only logic here is that square is jewing you guys again. That or you're an actual shill trying to keep this news relevant

>The next information update on Final Fantasy VII Remake will be after they’re done with Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue and World of Final Fantasy.

Expect a major showing at E3.

throw down some examples

>he doesn't know what greentexting is
hownew.ru

>strawmans don't invalidate an argument
a-user I don't know what to say...

I just wanted to see remake Tifa.

>I only play games that the news feeds to me like this awesome FF7 remake that is about to come out. I was born after 2000 so this doesn't have enough relevance to me for me to see the fallacy of what's happening to the game itself

To be honest, considering KH 2.8 has been delayed among other things because of XV's delay, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't change their plans.

After all, it's a remaster, a prologue and a short movie, nothing more.

You just deflected that user's question instead of giving a single example.

Let me dig something out from the archive real quick.

Final Fantasy VII
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=3521
39h basic, 58h with extras, 92h for 100%.

Now have some gen 7 JRPGs that were bigger all across the board. Keep in mind, not a single one of them had even a half of FFVII's budget.
Lost Odyssey
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=5393
Xenoblade
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=11401
Ni no Kuni
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=6585
The last Remnant
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=9999
Tales of Graces F
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=9588
Resonance of Fate
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=7753
Hell, even FF fucking XIII
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=3532

>buh buh but that's not a reliable metric!
If you have a better one, go ahead and post it.

>hey, every user is just one person!

They're also waiting for after World of FF to be released too.

Since Osaka Team is doing KH3, they're pretty much waiting to get staff from XV and WoFF teams to go into full production of the 1st episode of the game.

I wasnt really wanting to get all hostile, but thanks for the list.

I'd say since FF7R is going to be more graphically intensive than these games it would naturally take up more space on the Blue Ray. Game length actually isnt the most reliable metric, and keep in mind they do intend to add more content as well.

Didn't mean to be hostile either, hostilities are just copied from the archive.

>more graphically intensive
On the other hand, I'm pretty sure FF7R will share a whole lot of assets with a certain other game they've been working on for the last decade.

Well, you have to wait for FFXV first then KH3 and there you have FF7RE part 1, it will come out around 2018-2019, I guess?

1. Square is scrambling to make FF XV not shit
2. They don't want to steal thunder from FF XV

Also they can get a lot more done before showing it. If you look at recent trends, AAA companies like Rockstar, Bethesda, Activision and Ubisoft have been trying to avoid announcing a game more than a year from release date.

Anyone thinking it's going to be

First Ep - Out of Midgar
2nd ep - Aeris Dies
3rd ep - Cloud's recovery
4th ep - Return to Midgar and Sephiroth

? How much more can they milk? I'm also guessing they're going to throw in a lot of Crisis Core in there

>they're going to throw in a lot of Crisis Core in there
god i hope they dont include that shit or ac bc cc or dc

I don't know what your hopes are based on, of course they fucking will.

1. Midgar part 1.
2. Starts in Kalm, ends at Nibelheim.
3. Starts in Rocket Town, meeting Cid, end at Forgotten capital.
5. Starts at Icicle in, ends at Forgotten city and Diamond weapon.
6. Midgar parachute, ends at Northern Cave.

I think they're going to milk this cow dry. This is assuming they use all of the old story and don't add Crisis Core but who the fuck am I kidding

Because he looks less like an animu doll and more like a dude that got fucked up and spent a few years floating in a tank of goop.

that's what everyone wants

can't wait for SFM guys to get their hands on her

This. The worst part is how they force you to buy the game in chunks instead of allowing you to wait for the inevitable "GOTY" edition with all of the parts.

>they force you to buy the game in chunks instead of allowing you to wait for the inevitable "GOTY" edition with all of the parts.
how are they forcing you?

those ages are wrong man.

Final Fantasy VII came out when I was 11. I'm only 29.

What if Nomura will extend this project to 10 years and then Tabata will take over and fuck up all the graphics ? Also he will replace Yuffie into a thin guy. Yuffie will be black person which steals materia because she looks too pedo and not gay enough for him.

I literally expect this game to never come out. If it does, it'll be a pleasant surprise.