Post yfw you saw this

Post yfw you saw this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fa'afafine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

After camel-face raped the Qunari lore with her self insert, I quit giving two fucks about Dragon Age lore.

I didn't have a face since that's an obvious development in a culture that also defines gender by profession.

So he's got a pussy, but living like a man. A cuntboy.

Krem de la crème

>medieval fantasy
>"""""""gender"""""""
If it weren't Bioware obviously pandering, having transsexuals existing within a fantastical race and culture would be a novel concept, as it would be a fairly alien concept to humans.

But using "gender" is fucking ridiculous. The concept of "gender" is something that has only """existed""" for the past 50 years. Gender is a quality of words, not people.

Are you retarded?

Not like it could have gotten much worse anyway.

>fantasy world doesn't reflect Earth history

You don't say.

You do know that some tribes and societies had more than 2 genders before 50 years ago, right ? See polynesians for exemple

>being an uneducated dipshit
Gender was never used as a quality of a person before the 1960s when some sociologists pulled the term out of their ass. Before then it only existed in a grammatical context, as in words in certain languages having a masculine gender or a feminine gender.

The proper term to described the state of being male or female was and is "sex".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fa'afafine

You do know that some tribes and societies had more than 2 genders before 50 years ago, right ?
Yeah, it's called "neuter". To use German as an example, der, die and das.

Oh, but you're being a fucking simpleton and aren't talking about grammar, are you? I think the term you might be looking for is "societal role" or "sexuality".

You do know those tribes and societies were wiped out for a reason, right?

meant for you

>citing wikipedia as a conclusive source
It doesn't even agree with you lmao.

Those seem like descriptions about peoples behaviour.
>guy who doesnt fuck anyone because reasons

>his language only has 3 definite articles
>his language has only 1 definite articles for plural forms
>his language recycle articles for plural forms

It's a fantasy rpg, nice going breaking the immersion with tumblr bullshit, BioWare.

how many people bothered playing it? I gave up a few hours in, not because of feminist crap but because the game was horrible.

It was beautiful with nice locations, other than that pretty bad yeah.

Tribal societies with 3 "genders" aren't really aware they have a concept of gender retards. They believe they have 3 sexes, which is obviously incorrect.

SJW BTFO once again.

but she didn't? Anyone can follow their ideology... that was stated in 1. Qunari is their faith their race is called something else?

>Qunari in Dragon Age 1 are stoic with rigid gender roles

>Qunari in Dragon Age 3 are trannies that like to fuck all day long

Classic Bioware regression.

To reiterate. Gender as a concept is something that comes up in developed regressing societies with too much time on their hands.

That's not hyperbolic at all.

Qun is a religion or way of life anyone can follow. There's a place in Thedas filled with people who follow the Qun, an effect left around after qunari occupation, I just can't remember the town's name.

Are you being sarcastic? Because it really isn't. That's exactly what happened.

Yeah I know, that's why I wrote it down homie

>Polynesian spear chuckers

Given how much of a shitstorm Cred Forums likes to throw over every little thing I was surprised to see this scene come along as the only real example of pandering tumblrite bullshit. I'd say Sera was another but you can tell her to fuck off and the resident fag never even brings up being a fag until way later.

No, it's not. Nevermind that Krem I'm-Not-A-Fem tumblerite isn't even that race or religion but I never saw an example of qunari all being sexed up trannies.

You're wrong homie, I just can't into sarcasm through text very well I guess. That or it went over your head, no offense.

You're born a sex, not a gender.

Since everyone was already covered in petroleum jelly I cast fireball on myself and the entire universe went with me.

>The concept of "gender" is something that has only """existed""" for the past 50 years.

Are you actually this stupid or is this some bait because I mean if it's bait GG I'm not sure anyone can leave something so stupid just remain there unaddressed.

>caring about savages

I like how you post a pic of inbred cultureless hillbillies of the future.

fuck off weirdo

i never saw that because i dont play garbage games

People did this back in the day, dawg. Often it was women masquerading as men to participate in male society or keep family property. It's not like the modern concept of transgenderism, but still existed.

but you just saw it right now
what was your face when seeing it?

I thought he's a weird, grey, horned giant so I guess they can make up whatever they want about their culture it offended me more that they were functional even though they're essentially Muslim communist Vikings. There's no way in hell that would actually work.

Nice fucking retcon, Bioshits.

>More shoe-horned in commentary about social issues in a medium where nobody fucking cares about that, or anything related to it in that context.

It makes me wonder how I should edit my scipts and what not to write for indie devs. Trying to get in contact with a guy making a h-game. We'll see what happens.

I'm not that weak skinned and easily triggered. When I play a Bioware game I know what I'm in for.

So you're saying that gender identities are for uncultured inbred savages? Sounds about right.

It's a fantasy game. WTF are you bitching about?

good b8, almost had me for a sec

>i don't care about it, so nobody does
I don't care about it either, but you're an idiot if you think places like the Cred Forums hugbox have anything to do with normal consumers.

Fairly certain they pretty much say "people who feel they were born in another gender" and not just "this chick likes dressing like a dude because she does a mans job".

How wouldn't it? They basically brainwash people since birth and kill/enslave the rest, and since their weather is tropical it's not like they have trouble with resources.

ALL GAMES SHOULD CATER TO MY VIEWS REEEEEEE

True, there've been a bunch of real-life cultures that had this sorta thing. On the other hand, Sten explicitly says shit like "Why would our women wish to be men?" in Origins, so this is another case of Bioware caring more about pandering than consistent worldbuilding.

The thumbnail for your image looks like the set of a talk show, with a desk on the right and couch on the left.

Now all i am thinking about is how a game based of a talk show in a fantasy universe sound like a GREAT game idea.

Huh. So basically how Sweden would be if it was conquered by Islam?

Phew, thank god that won't ever happen in real life, lol

I wish I could neuter you

sick burn you fucking loser

You're an even bigger idiot if you think normalfags care about it either, or of politics in general.

Maybe if the masses would care we wouldn't be living in such a messed up world.

You are talking about virtue signaling basket cases. That is not normal.

Actually, sometimes Chukotian male shamans pretend to be woman to improve their mojo.

That's the holy trinity of dysfunctional societies. They would have to be completely self sufficient since no one wants anything to do with them which is apparently true in the dragon age but it would also mean that they would lag behind in all forms of research or intellectualism, which would eventually mean they would be conquered/destroyed. I'm surprised based Tevinter hasn't already done it, honestly.

test

Krem was a pretty cool guy. Should have been a companion.

> conquer people
> steal their advances

Also

> implying a society that functions by having people assasinate/blackmail each other is any better

>implying they can steal intellectual property that they can't understand and/or is against their religion
>implying assassination/blackmail holds them back in any way