For a game as silly as Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus, why is Hebijo's story so edgy

For a game as silly as Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus, why is Hebijo's story so edgy

Other urls found in this thread:

p.twipple.jp/wtcmO
google.com/search?q=women's boxers&rlz=1C1LENN_enUS509US510&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJ8aHMqpfPAhXIMGMKHQomDqUQ_AUICSgC&biw=1366&bih=638#imgrc=_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New Heibijo best school. All the best girls are there. Other schools are you even trying?

Because all of the titty ninjas have had hard lives and a lot of the stories and backstories in these games are dark or fucked up.
The Senrans are literally better female characters than most western STONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN despite the fact that these games have extreme fanservice.
Best girl

New Hebijo did nothing wrong

I still kind of find it a little hard to believe how easily Miyabi and Imu forgave Ryoubi for shooting Murasaki when she knew the truth and was just enacting her revenge because she felt she had nothing else to live for.

Naw man.
Miyabi and Ryobi all learned about the power of friendship from killing everybody.

I HAVE HAD NO INTERNET IN A WEEK
has anything interesting happened in the senran world

The story was always meant to have dark and serious moments.

Then someone idiot made the Versus games nothing but fanservice and flanderized characters.

No but hopefully something interesting will happen in a couple of days. Please be a new game and not just some anime or artbook or something.

No, we're still waiting on the anniversary annoncement.
Oh and there's a Senran fashion line: p.twipple.jp/wtcmO

heres hoping for something good

>Oh and there's a Senran fashion line
>gouk
is this a joke or something

>is this a joke

Nope, it's real. The even funnier part is the company's name is "Gouk" (pronounced "gook").

purple-chan

The actual main plot and story of SV is pretty bad, but I though that the backstories and character interactions were pretty good.

I cant think of a more perfect name

>no boxers options in any of the games

For what purpose? Speaking of that, why did the newer games (SK2, EV) remove a lot of the iconic outfits like the poofy magical girl outfit? SK2 has the Sailor Moon outfit at least, I guess. Call me crazy, but I also like the real maid/nurse/etc outfits instead of the stupid looking "sexy" ones.

they dont have like a spats thing either do they
kinda weird

Is a girl wearing boxer pantsu such a big deal and super embarrassing in Japan?
Seriously, I didn't get Imu's deal.

Miyabi's school uniform, but that's it. Hopefully the next SK game will let us mix and match:

>top
>bottom
>shoes/socks/pantyhose/etc
>accessories as per usual (hats, bracelets, backpacks, etc)

That, or just have an underwear option that adds stuff like pantyhose, long socks, and so on.

I thought New Hebijo had one of the better stories.

I would imagine a woman wearing men's underwear would be embarrassing anywhere and not just Japan.

I dunno man, I remember during school we went to a water park and one of the more attractive girls wore boy's swimtrunks with a bikini top and she looked fine and didn't have insecurities.
Also googling women's boxers gives me a lot of results, so it must be a thing: google.com/search?q=women's boxers&rlz=1C1LENN_enUS509US510&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJ8aHMqpfPAhXIMGMKHQomDqUQ_AUICSgC&biw=1366&bih=638#imgrc=_

apparently imu got embarrased when hikage showed off her boy boxers
i think they are cute

No.
Girls enjoy wearing their boyfriends clothes around the house almost exclusively.

I'll be honest I only have the steam one
I'm kind of upset at how limited the costumes feel in that game
I mean I understand but I wish that i can swap school uniforms and ninja outfits

Yeah in private not having your boy underwear being shown to everybody in school.

Any underwear you wear would be embarrassing to have displayed for everyone to see. It's called feeling shame.

Well I guess that depends on who you are
Imu does seem to be easy to mess with though

I guess, but the ninjas have a special technique to strip down to their underwear for more power

But Imu was specifically embarrassed about the fact that she was wearing boy's underwear. Maybe she just has insecurities about her femininity like Miyabi.

Or Imu is a fucking retarded anime archetype that can only be compared to literal spergs in real life.

i think she can be cute

She is cute and the fact that she's voiced by Chiwa Saito just makes her that much better.

I agree

Honestly I think its the hair and glasses that does it for me

Watch out! This extremely dangerous evil ninja is out loose in public!

that bear does look terrifying

Would you?

Yes, but she is not doing the character justice with that body type.

>a demon that kills your "we'll play after i return!" sister together with many other people is edgy
>a demon that squishes your mom's head into toothpaste, sending brains and blood in your face, shocking you so much that you become a vegetable is "edgy"
Yeah, ok.

Post this nice Senran

ryona is cute

This game really should be permabanned from Cred Forums, i mean Cred Forums is a LOLICON WEBSITE and SK is chock full of disgusting cow tit monsters except for Mirai.

Cred Forums is a website for everyone
just like there is a senran for everyone

>Cred Forums is a website for everyone
When i get approved for mod, all you post-habbo immigrants are gone.

good thing it wont happen

if people like snacks and mrspooky can make it, anyone can.

especially now that moot is gone.

POST SNEK

FEET! Other snek parts are cool too

probably not though
hell you cant post in a thread without bumping it

>he doesn't know that sage works, but is just invisible

you post-habbo types really tick me off. your days are numbered.

actually everytime you post the thread jumps to page one

bobba

because i'm not saging this thread because i want as many people to see what i'm going to do to you when my ascension is complete

fairly certain that you put on a sort of probation
if you delete video game threads they'll probably just take that acension away rather easy
not to mention

>why you bumping a thread
>HA HA SAGE IS INVISIBLE
>but you are still bumping the thread
>LOL I WAS PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

I doubt you would get far here

you listen to me, you little twerp

i've been a daily user of Cred Forums for every single day the site has been online. all of them. ever since october 1st, 2003. i was in #raspberryheaven with moot and other ADTRW goons before Cred Forums even existed. i have images older than you are.

the time will come when all the cancer will be culled from Cred Forums, and the board will experience a glorious rebirth, free of the taint of casuals and normalfags like yourself.

Ignore shitposters. Don't give (you)s
Post happy boobs.

asuka needs more love

are those nipples

Are these cards people post all the time collectibles inside the games or are they from a specific phone game or something.

Phone game

maybe

its just weird to see random nipples in these cards

This doesn't look right

yeah her shoulder is just a little too long
not every pic is perfect

It is the soft that counts