Cuhrayzee is BACK! Nier surpasses Bayonetta

I never thought it was possible. Judging by the route Platinum was going down with their last 5 or so games, I did not think it was possible for them to make action combat great again. Holy shit.

Still looks fucking retarded.

>Surpassing Bayonetta
>With combat that is pretty much the same as Bayonetta

Fucking Nierfags are obnoxious as shit. Nothing in that webm is particularly better than anything from B1/B2

how does it surpasses it exactly?

>Judging by the route Platinum was going down with their last 5 or so games

bruh for realz ?

Platinum has been making cheap ass games since MGR with the sole exception of B2. Not bad but still poor as shit production values, relying on branding alone. I love Taro games but Nier 2 is gonna be just that. Don't get your hopes up.

all flash and no skill. Its an arpg after all.

>all flash
Isn't that the point of cuhrayzee games?

>no skill
They're (except for Based Taura) playing on a mode designed for scrubs called Easy Mode (Auto). Do some research before you open your mouth.

Well honestly, I'm not seeing witchtime and I'm not seeing a space harrier segment, so its already better

DAY FUCKING ONE

The combat is way better than Bayonetta and MGR could have ever been and Taura wasn't even on Bayonetta and he was UNI on MGR.

And what user said.

>ARPGs
>no skill

>video games
>skill

>You having skill at anything

>you not being a faggot weeb shitter

This is not crazy. They're doing it wrong if that's really the goal. To be "crazy", you need an unkillable half demon white guy with white hair who really delights in how stylishly he can kill demons.

Is there a way for me to play Nier if all I have is a PS4 and a PC?

I'm sure the end product will look a hundred times worse.

That kind of reminded me of TF without manual aiming.

PS4 only plays Bloodborne, and it was never ported to PC

I'll assume you mean the original. Since I don't think it's on PS Now, feel free to be a filthy pirate once the PS3 emulator has improved enough.

Bayonetta 2 was dogshit tbqh

Is there any chance at all of the first Nier being ported to PC?

That transition from the second charged slash to the sword combo was really loose and weird.

I sure hope so
I want to buy all my PC-only friends Nier.

What's wrong with DoD2? I haven't played any of these games and am curious why people hate it.

He dodged it

Have they shown any level yet? Or is it going to be all about that circular arena?

I thought this game was open world with dungeons?

To be more specific, there's a base of operations. Here you can buy/sell/upgrade stuff. When you leave this place you're placed in a open world with points of interest(pretty much dungeons). On your way toward a point you will encounter field enemies that spawn all over the area, but there is no battle screen transition like you see in most JRPGs.

It's not linear like DMC or Bayonetta. It's more closer to Tales of series.

>surpasses Bayonetta
Have you actually ever played that game or are you just saying that to get some attention to your thread?

>Yoko Taro game
>good gameplay

Well I'll be god damned.

>implying
Look, I know this is like, the first time DOD gets a game with actual good gameplay, I get it. But let's get overboard with calling it better than Bayonetta. Because that's dumb.

>Samefagging this hard

(You)

There's nothing impressive in that webm

More webms.