Looking for some comfy games to play

Looking for some comfy games to play.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gjze83pXCM0
store.steampowered.com/app/224440
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get in line

>tfw no more comfy games

Stardew was ok for a while but after first year, you are drowning in resources and no content

Gravity rush

The Suffering

Why do comfy threads die so quickly?

the new project highrise game is pretty comfy

Is there a definitive list of comfy games somewhere?

There should be, starting with Bastion.

I keep saying I should replay that.

I've never played it.

Dragon Quest VII Remake just came out

If you ever get the chance, do. One of those rare games where you have music and visuals and gameplay come together.

Have you tried Cities Skylines?

so pixelized sim tower

Mount and Blade napoleonic warfare roleplay server

basically Cred Forums shitpost chat 24/7 while murdering frogs

the spaceport janitor diary thing

Factorio but im not autistic enough to optimize this place

This looks pretty comfy.

I thought this was Ovopack from the thumbnail. Then I clicked on it and noticed it was shit.

Also SOMA.

Its not out yet is it?

Trails in the Sky

>chilling with the sappers and musicians in a fortified house while everyone outside dies horribly
is there anything comfier?

Im waiting for dq8. Im not sure I want to get burnt out on dq7, aka the longest rpg known to man, before I get to dq8

Difficulty spikes and completionism are not comfy.

Wish I had a game with a really deep housing mechanic. Whenever I look for one all I find is dead MMOs.

It came out today. $8 on Steam.

Fallout 4.

Thanks for the suggestion but I've watched my bf play that and I've played Skyrim, both are really shallow.

Ni no Kuni is maximum comfy. The rest of the game is pretty boring overall, but I still managed to grind it out since I enjoyed the art direction a lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gjze83pXCM0

Really tempted to get Folk Tale store.steampowered.com/app/224440

Witcher 3. I wander around lighting candles and because the warm glow of them creates a comfy ambiance. The cities at night with all the fires and torches lighting the streets and marketplaces is lovely too.

This is where I stopped.

Really wish the game was just a traditional turn based RPG.

>ambiance
That's what a lot of games miss. I always describe it as atmosphere but ambiance is what I really mean.

Anno 1404 or Anno 2070.
Pharaoh

Story of Seasons or Rune Factory on 3ds.
Stardew Valley

Did you guys play jade cocoon? That was very comfy in my opinion.

>where you have music and visuals and gameplay come together.
Don't listen to this user. Gameplay is horribly repetitive. Transistor is eons better.

Does the entire game need to be comfy or can it just be specific sections? Catherine is comfy when you're hanging with the bros in the bar but becomes a literal fucking nightmare

Skies of Arcadia and Final Fantasy XII remind me of the pictures you posted, OP

Both are pretty comfy.

>gameplay is repetitive

You're one of those kids that picked a weapon he liked and never ever switched, aren't you?

Twilight Princess

Spyro 1-3 on the PS1

2 in particular is extremely comfy

Baten Kaitos is pretty comfy in the same sense.

I like Sims 3 because one of the expansions comes with jobs like being a home renovator. They'll tell you that they want another bathroom or something and then you tear their house apart under a certain budget just like my favorite home and garden shows.

>Baten Kaitos

Rune factory 4

Persona 4 Golden
Rune Factory 4
Animal Crossing

wuppo. It doesn't come out until the 29th but there's a demo up and I can't wait until the full game comes out

Baten Kaitos is the coolest thing ever but combat is just so slow that I'm struggling to make any progress. That big damage calculation screen pops up every single turn and the combat is really traditional with long unskippable animations for the stronger attacks.

gonna look into this one. Didn't really get it after watching the trailer.

I haven't played it since '03, but year, certain things have been improved since then, but still. Id love an updated version of this more than another xenoblade.

Might get the Adventures one as well. Thanks.

If it's your first time make sure you head over to the /vg/ thread and get the super important mods that make the game a little less broken.

Thanks user. :)

All of the Shadowruns by harebrained
Kingdom/Kingdom New Lands
Transistor and Bastion
Fable 2
Undertale
>inb4 shitposting and bait
Just started playing it today and it seems like a comfy game