youtube.com/watch?v=HLAr_2UrmkI
youtube.com/watch?v=k7rTLRShPt0
derpibooru.org/1071453
derpibooru.org/734615
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah it wasn't
but people like you are, shoo

samefag

You're right, it was good. My girlfriend and I really enjoyed it. Hope you did too.

Somebody get a tissue.

yes it was, ET on the atari is literally a more engaging game, and it doesn't pander to autists and furfags to boot

I just reported you

I want to enable Chara's murdering! Enable Chara's murdering!

>never comes when I post derpibooru pics
>he does it now
You're a fraud barneyfag, and you're losing your touch

Stop making these threads you waste of oxygen.

You should really see all the threads he makes and bumps on /qa/

doing god's work

YOURE A FRAWWWWD
Pack up Barneyfag

>announcing reports

It was an alright game, with likable characters.

The tumblr infected cult following it soon garnered gave it a stigma that will never wash clean though.

No, it was pretty good.

I tried playing it twice. It's so boring

>tfw played it on release while we still had good threads and without being spoiled

i pity the sorry souls who will never know such fun

It was way too overrated, much like every movie game that came out this gen. Be it The Witcher, or Xenoblade, orFinal Fantasy, or Uncharted. Everyone praised the story while letting the gameplay be neglected.

I dunno, it's why I dislike games with a heavy emphasis on story.

Die retarded derpibooru poster
derpibooru.org/1033433

I still want these faggots dead

no shit. toby foxis a millionare

lmao you can't even fucking spam right anymore

Gameplay is meh.

Fucking die faggot

Little girl, where's your mother? Does she know you're on Cred Forums by yourself?

>no one sides with Barneyfag
>he's the kid who jumps next to others and acts like their ally, before they get creeped out and slowly back away
fucking lol

>another good thread derailed by barney fag

>when I post derpibooru pics
You probably should kill yourself

Most of these threads are made by people who just to bait barneyfag, they're doomed from the start.

You're a pariah, Barneyboy. You like to think you're speaking for other people, but you only speak for yourself. Even if someone agrees with you on something, they won't do it next to you because they don't want to risk getting lumped in with The Barneyfag.

>never happened

Based mods

That's fair.
The gameplay is just fun enough to make me not want to quit, but the story and characters are the main focus.

Came here to post literally this

YES, YES, THEY SHOULD.

I really do hate their guts.

Based mods cleaning up the Barneyposting.

I liked Undertale a lot, loved it even, but it was not without it's flaws, let's be honest.

And they should die.

What would you do if you saw a derpibooru poster irl?

it wasn't that good either

You'd break down and cry, you potatofaced tardwagon.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?
Do you just spend all your time surfing Derpibooru when you're not shitposting and ruining threads?

>2013
Have you seriously been doing this for 3 years?
Do you literally have no better use of your time than spamming these pictures?

>DUDE! Isn't like deadpool fucking famous and shit?
>what if we made bunch of shitty jokes and broke the 4th wall and go all like woah shit toodeep4me famalam
>and we should make the fight a rip-off of geometry dash xdddd

He has multiple personality disorder. The other guy in his head loves watching My Little Pony, and the Barneyfag persona has access to that knowledge.

He has literal autism and is pretty unhinged.
kiwifarms.net/threads/barneyfag-x86x2-revved.10780/

>I don't think so.
There's a lot of true things that you refuse to believe, Barneyfag.

>no. It was all bad!
>DOOOOHOHOHOHO

>n-n-nuh-uh!
It's true. We already discussed this.

>Trust me, a lot of people don't know what I'm actually like IRL.
>They'd be surprised at what they'd find.
A horse's ass with an iphone shoved up it?

I don't want to know anymore.
Barneyfag sounds pretty fucked up.
Like.. Frollo complex fucked up

Let's make a list.
>You think you were in special ed classes because you were too smart for the other kids
>You wrote a manifesto to your school that would've gotten you locked up
>You still believe that you have a chance at becoming some form of moderation for the site
>Your entire life revolves around a children's show to the point where things even animated by the same company even set off your autism

Nah, you're a through and through sperg.

I love how this shit never fails to get replies

the internet has shed light on certain corners of humanity that should have never left the darkness

youtube.com/watch?v=eDMzLMin0DA

by people who are barneyfag*

No, not really.

Because Barneyfags really love shilling their shit on boards that aren't theirs.

Also die
derpibooru.org/1033433

derpibooru.org/757108

Don't talk to me.

>shilling

you're the only one bringing attention to anything beyond the game "undertale" here, faggot. We're just replying to you

Your complete lack of self-awareness really makes me wish for your incarceration, for the safety of those around you, of course.

I really hate their guts

You should write more song lyrics to post along with your images, they are very creative and not at all embarrassing for you

Nah, you're delusional if you actually think that.

It wasnt good either

I'd accuse you of being sarcastic, but one of the symptoms of autism is being unable to recognize social cues and understand sarcasm, so you really are that deluded.

HAHAHAHAHA! Barneyfag was the OP all along! Lets point and laugh at him, Cred Forums!

Okay mods, this is how you fix the Barneyfag problem until something more permanent pops up.
>leave one thread up, per board, that stealth-baits his stupid ass
>periodically delete his posts, rangeban him, and leave what makes him angry
>after the hundredth Airplane Mode toggle, he'll return to his containment thread
>rinse and repeat

You sure do like to tell people they're wrong without actually providing a reason, huh?

I objectively would have ignored this thread if I hadn't seen your autism running rampant within it. This is a concrete fact. I scrolled past it once before i saw the deleted replies and one of your usual little whiny posts. So here I am. One additional opponent for you, and it's all. your. fault.

They'd just get spamfiltered like the last ones.

Your posts are all being deleted, but you're still posting them, so clearly 'wasted effort' isn't a concept you're familiar with. Include them in the images so they aren't detected. We definitely like them and do not at all think they sound like something an 11 year old wrote in maths class

Die
derpibooru.org/1041291

Well, they just plain are.

Same I played and finished it before the shitstorm. I really enjoyed it then BAM

Well, I've got other things to do besides this, you know.

>Well, they just plain are.
I don't even understand the context of this statement.

>Konata
Kill yourself namefag

Because a theater degree is worth anything.

>Well, I've got other things to do besides this, you know.
No you don't.

Well, you DO, but you'd rather waste your life by being a big, diaper-wearing baby on Cred Forums.

>Well, they just plain are.

>Well, I've got other things to do besides this, you know.

The mental strain is too much to bear. I lasted longer than usual this time so I think i'm slowly becoming immune to the effects of the retard radiation this guy puts out

Next time i'll really push it but i need a break right now

>Letting the fanbase ruin a single player game experience for you

? ? ?

Ok, I fucked that up, I just got distracted.

Well, their shit's still a problem.

Undertale is a great game, but it unfortunately struck a cord with the worst kind of people who have internet access, and the dumb fucks on this website have a real hard time separating a work of fiction from it's fandom and think they're somehow the same thing.

It can be a bit straining on me as well, but I still persevere.

>Well, their shit's still a problem.
They're only here because you painted a rainbow-colored target on your ass and enticed them to come here. You fuck off, they fuck off.

>b-buh they make me cry so I r da victum
You're as much of a legitimate victim as Brianna fucking Wu.

Those of us with proper functioning brains automatically make connections between things without trying. we see an image of undyne with an enormous futa cock plowing the shit out of the lesbian lizard and it ruins them in the game

This isn't a difficult concept, and not understanding it doesn't make you superior.

He's talking about your retard radiation, dipstick.

It really is weird how these fags think they're so much better than I am.

Yeah I have no idea how they could possibly reach that conclusion

It's because they are. They're rats, you're rat shit.

You clearly underestimate how much of a problem they are.

they are

ur shit m8

you're a barney lover, the worst kind of scum

so why do you like the barney the dinosaur so much?

It wasn't that good, either.

Such a statement is delusional.

No, you overblow it because you're a triggered pants-pissing fuckup with a rubber doorstop for a brain.

It was fun

but it was nothing to go autismo over

then again, it was an autism magnet anway

I've only been spoiled about sans being evil or some shit like that from some autist in my school who was obsessed about it. I've still only played like an hour of it to the snowy part of the game outside of the cave. got bored so I stopped playing

And yet you're the only person here who disagrees with it.

Maybe we should take a fucking vote

It's a good game with a great soundtrack

But people on Cred Forums can't understand that the game itself is a separate thing from the fandom and thus go EWWW SMELLY POO POO SMELLY POO POO BAD GAME FOR POO HEADS

of course it isn't, is a fun game but is the people who are pushing this game to be some sort of thought provoking GOAT that are bad and should stop because is very tiring

We have before. He just shrugs it off as trolling or whatever. He's an autist with a victim complex, you literally can't get through to him.

We already did, and he lost. He probably samefagged most of the votes in favor and STILL lost. Of course I'm sure he justifies it with,
>m-muh brony boogeyman voting against me, THE SAVIOR

nah m8 barney fag why do you like barney the dinosaur so much

its really weird, are you 4 years old? you have childish taste

This is a lie you tell yourself so you can live with yourself.

Why did i expect any different

wait i don't get it why do you love barney again? what's your opinion on BJ and baby bop?

Except you start stealth-pony threads for attention when there isn't one waiting for you. Mods said so.

>Xenoblade
>Movie game
...How?
The story wasn't even the focus, it was all about game play and getting to grips with the class system and battle mechanics. It had very deep game play and it the world really felt organic.

He was in special ed classes in school and they played Barney for the retards because what else do you play for them? He took this as a personal affront and now associates Barney with childish things, MLP in particular.

But don't take my word for it, it's in his manifesto. First spoiler here:
kiwifarms.net/threads/barneyfag-x86x2-revved.10780/

I know, I was trying to bait some more replies out of him.
Another 20 mins and work is done. This retard has made the last half hour whip by

It was awful.
Bad gameplay, graphics, plot, characters.

Define bad.

Basically, it's your opinion, not a fact. I really don't get why people argue over what's good or bad. It makes people seem like cavemen.

>I really don't get why people argue over what's good or bad

it's all they have

But you have no proof of it, in fact, if it was me, this thread would've been deleted by now along with the rest of my posts in this thread.

But I never have

But I don't.

Because you have too much hope for humanity.

Gotta love how you think he's taking your side. He's not

Please stop wasting your time on this, they're "TROWLIING Xd" you and you're being stupid by falling for it.

Fuck off
derpibooru.org/1033433

Fuck off
derpibooru.org/757108

Fuck off
derpibooru.org/1041291

>But I don't.

But you are such an expert, you must know, please opine on the reptiles referred to as Baby Bop and BJ please this is important

It's not technically his fault. Autists can't help it.

They're still degenerates.

Stop linking to pony content, you disgusting autistic retard

>TROWLIING Xd

killing the last 10 mins of my shift, actually. it's like playing with a cat and laser pointer. it chases after it, so you make it go in a circle. then up high. then you see if you can make it run into a wall. it does!

it's fun

>this thread

I haven't even tried it. I know Cred Forums jerked all over LISA, I played it and ended up dropping, it stops being interesting eventually.

Here's a fact: Earthbound's combat system was fucking shite. Square's RPGs were far better and more intuitive. Poison was a small symbol or change of colors in the character, for example. Now if everyone gets poisoned in Mother 2, have fun with 4 "XX GOT POISONED!" fuck you, just go straight to the point.

Nope, not going to.

They aren't getting deleted, especially not since you threw a temper-tantrum over them.

The deflectors are up, gentleman. No rational thought can penetrate the purple tardbrain.

this is the most autistic thing I've seen all day

>47 posters
>107 replies

What a disgusting freak.

Fuck off already vendettafag, you have no purpose in being here.
derpibooru.org/1066144

Nice meme

>vendettafag
This is what we'd call you if Barneyfag wasn't your perfect nickname.

Retarded manchild

Why are you here you autistic freak?

Does your mommy know what his son who went to special ed class does in his free time?

Please kill yourself and make your parents proud, you are a waste of money and effort. Your parents can't live happily knowing their son is a failure who does nothing but shit himself over pictures of a show for six year olds.

But you really don't. If you only came into this thread to post that, you really don't have a purpose here.

Since MLP first aired.

6 years.

I need you to tell me all about them. I need you to remember the voice of Baby Bop pleading barney to include her in a game they thought she was too young to play
I want you to smell the fabric of BJs costume in your disgusting autistic nose, I want you to feel the retard classroom around you, the rest of your class watching in stunned fervor, the teacher reading a gossip magazine while the rejects indulge in their jurassic technicolor spectacle

I want you to BECOME Barney. EMBRACE IT

user THIS IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT

Find that thread yet? :^)

Post yfw you're not barneyfag

No, not quite. Barneyfag is a somewhat relatively new phenomenon
he came in this form after the /mlp/ board was made

Is an amazing game if you are a virgin loser with zero friends

I honestly want to see the no pony rule gone so he gets a meltdown and fucks off forever.

And they're still degenerates.

Fuck off already

If we don't have /bane/ we don't need /mlp/

that's my opinion, anyways

>yfw youtube.com/watch?v=EBhFHJMVfiI

youtube.com/watch?v=nQqHam7eKOY

I made another thread go look for it.

real sick of containment boards popping up in an effort to keep other boards in the same state they were 5 years ago despite the userbase constantly changing

this site is a mess. I hate being stuck here

Unfortunately every archive ended up dying for some reason or another during the past 5 years, but I know for a fact that after getting a screencap of MLP's timesloton the Hub, sometime in 2010, he started his gradual descent into the horrible creature he is now. He predates /mlp/.

Fuck off degenerate

Kinda, yeah.

There's only one degenerate in this thread, and it's you.

You gross manchild. Go back to your special ed class.

That's because you're a delusional fuck case.

>he agreed with me calling him a horrible creature

>he's mad because he can't find the thread

I'll show it to you after it archives

I'm already in uni.

Nope, he's right.

>>>/speced/

The only way you're getting to university is as a patient to some psychology student you freak.

Back to the containment board you go, though you deserve to be gassed anyway.

Wait until I get my degree, then you'll be eating those words.

Fair.
If you like that sort of thing, go for it I guess.

I love chara!

How the fuck do you finish homework if you spend all your free time just doing this?

I really hate degenerates.

Degree in what, being a retard with no friends?

Go back to your special ed class you disgusting autistic fuck.

What the fuck is going on in this thread

Who hates who

Why are you people so riled up?

The only true degeneracy here is your brain.

Mentally ill fucks are true degenerates to this world and should be purged.

It seems like you shit up every single thread that you think MIGHT have been started by someone who likes MLP or something

That eskimo can really break it down

This entire site hates your ass. Nobody likes you online nor in your "university".

Having a degree won't stop you from being "that" freak forever.

You are OP, you disgusting freak.

You'r next line will be "You can't prove i'm OP"

I'm pretty sure what you look like doesn't change your inner ugliness.

jesus christ Its fucking hilarious watching autistic losers get assflustered over things they don't like. literally showing that Cred Forums is nothing but a collective waste of sperm and eggs.

Shut up. Don't even talk to me you insect.

You are gross and you should go away.

>my degree in barneyology is sure to change people's opinions of me!

It's literally one guy.

>i pity the sorry souls who will never know such fun
thanks senpai

That's the most reasonable thing I've ever heard you say. Too bad we know you make some of these threads anyway.

Most of Cred Forums doesn't hate ponies anymore.

I know your MO, you freak.

You always crop pìctures from derpibooru, and the filename always happens to be the pics' number on their site.

You don't "track" anything, you just copypaste the URL claiming you found the source.

And then you start posting the SAME FUCKING PICTURES you cropped on your Apple computer from FOUR YEARS AGO.

>I wasn't saying anything about my appearance.
The fact you hide what a piece of shit you are in public, doesn't change the fact that you ARE and we know it.

I only come to these threads to insult you. I don't even play videogames anymore.

Stop lying.

You can't prove i'm OP

:O

You make every single one of these threads.

It's always you.

I would drink my own cum if that day ever happened

>sans being evil

Complete opposite.

Plus he can just toggle airplane mode again before he takes on the Barneyfag persona.

Everyone on Cred Forums has already gotten off to pony pussy at least once.

I saw Barneyfag at a Toys R' Us in Ontario yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Rarity dolls in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the dolls and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to keep away degenerates,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that makes sense. After she scanned each doll and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Not hating is not precisely loving, but still. Also Cred Forums seem to like humanized ponies too much.

>this game is a year old
What have I been doing the last year?

Why do you like raping dogs, faggot?

...Is it safe to come out now?

Hey guys, I'm barneyfag and I sure do love sucking dog cum. That's all I do all day when I'm not crying about drawings of cartoon ponies on the internet. I sure do love the feeling of doberman jizz as it sprays across my crooked, pimply face. I tried to get my brother's friends into it but I guess they're just too degenerate to see the appeal of jacking off the neighborhood strays. Oh well, back to watching my favourite show, my little pony! See you, guys. Gas the barneyfags, cartoon war now!
Love, (the real) barneyfag

:^)

FUCK YOU YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT Cred Forums

Holy kek, that is gold.

strawpoll.me/11246951

>he can't stop the barneyfags on Cred Forums
>and now he can't stop them on Cred Forums

Why do you even exist if absolutely none of the actions you take bear fruit?

What's the matter? Any problems with Cred Forums?

Hope you're thirsty.

Fuck off degenerate, this is why you don't belong here.
I really hope a pestilence plague falls upon because you don't deserve existence.

Oh well, because you seem to have the incapability of recognizing your own actions, I know you'll just make more anyway so I will get my vengeance.

No, it's just this degenerate was like "dohohoh, I'm gonna shill my shit somewhere else and you have to find it faggot".

Of course the brony offers no argument as to why he does the shit he does.

You forgot your 3 year old pic taken from your MacBook you retard

Dohohoho, he's mad.

>Of course the brony offers no argument as to why he does the shit he does.
He did it to piss you off. Mission Complete.

Have a 6 month old pic in its absence

it's gonna take a lot more than 0.9% of Cred Forums to prove a point

u mad?

And they're degenerates for doing it.

What did you mean by this?

You're just a degenerate either way.
Fuck off, brony.

>Taken at 3:03 AM

holy shit, you are autistic. How do you even live with yourself

Nope, they're just bored and know how to have a good laugh at someone who deserves to be laughed at.

I was going to repost , but there it is. Here's the unpublished second part of that screencap instead.

It's not like I can do such a thing.
Hating ponies is an old meme that just fell out of fashion. It's not about liking the show, people just don't care as much about it being popular.

You seem mad. Maybe when you find the other thread I posted it will cheer you up!

Even the target audience grew out of the show.

All those 6 year old girls must be 11 or 12 by now, at that age they want to act "mature", kinda like kids at 14.

>The target audience got over the show, but Barneyfag hasnt.

Hope he doesn't find it before he finds mine.

Post a link to it after it archives!

Let's just say you degenerates have fucked me up.

Fuck off, bronies. There's a reason you have your containment board.

And that's why Hasbro made EqG, so they can hook them up with Monster High knockoffs when they grow out of ponies.

What are bronies, sir?

dance, monkey

>Let's just say you degenerates have fucked me up.
Barneyfag, you've been fucked up for far longer than modern MLP has been on the air. Blaming it is your scapegoat to make yourself feel better.

>Screen Shot 2013
>2013

How many world events have happened since 2013?

And you're still going on about the "brony boogieman".

Do you see how pathetic you are in the grand scheme of things.

degenerates. See: (You)

What?

You know what I mean.

Honestly I don't.

It was okay. But once again the fans and creator of the game are pure autism.

You are disgusting.

Well, their shit still isn't allowed outside of containment, AND THEY JUST KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

reminder that barneyfag bought 10 Cred Forums passes and used them to have the /mlp/ banner contest be rigged

Cred Forums.org/banner-contest/mlp

It's no surprise that Barneyfag makes these threads but COME ON, MAN.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/bDbG6MIy37fA18mKahADTQ/

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/NJYufPfwQNx1op-Q5u12-A/

This thread is such a shitshow. Usually mods Delete Barneyfag's posts and shortly after, the thread itself. But here they decided to deleted Barneyfag's post over and over again, letting him make an ass out of himself until the thread dies.

this is why undertale was a mistake

good game though

Mods are alright tonight.

So then you're ineffective.
You can stop.
You're free, retard.

You're the one trying to oppose me and trying to get me to like your shitty show.

They "keep getting away with it"

Then why are you still here? What have you accomplished?

You have done nothing. You are useless.

>undertale + Barney the thread

of course user, we all have and you're not weird at all, dont want you to think that youre the only one fapping to horse porn no sir you are normal and accepteed.

>trying to get me to like your shitty show.
Oh yes, because the world revolves around you, doesn't it?

I don't support them, but i will support whatever side you're not in.

youtube.com/watch?v=HLAr_2UrmkI

>Autists are ACTUALLY trying to claim superiority
l
m
f
a
o

holy shit

No one wants you to watch MLP.

It's just that no one wants you here.

That wasn't me though.

That's not me though.

No, I must still do my best.

Well, they're constantly shoving it in my face.

The hero we need.

>this thread is still here
>barneyfag is still here
>he's still sperging his pathetic little soul out
Shit's fucking sublime.

No one is shoving shit in your face, you run towards that shit on your own you disgusting autistic manchild.

Fuck off

Yes they are, you're just adjusting goalposts to fit your own deluded beliefs.

>No, I must still do my best.
This nigga thinks he's a JRPG protagonist.

This is pathetic. I used to think he keeps making these thread just for attention but he really is waging a self-inflicted war on himself.

>No, I must still do my best.
If you had 9 lives, you'd jump in front of the truck every god damned time.

>Well, they're constantly shoving it in my face.
You put your face IN IT. When you don't take your face out, we see how deep you'll go in instead. You know: for laughs.

>BARNEYFAG TALKING ABOUT DELUSION

OH MY FUCKING GOD I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

They're not shoving anything. There is nothing related to MLP.

Barneyfag starts these threads on purpose as well as his "friends" just an FYI.

No shit

Oh hey, looks like it was on Cred Forums all along. Go fuck off, autist.

This is beyond unhealthy.

Also we should all upload any and every reaction image ever to derpibooru. >:^)

Great job!

>I must still do my best
But your best hasn't accomplished anything.
Like, at all.
You've actually created more bronies if anything.

Interesting thread. As it progresses we can see Barneyfag slowly losing his cool, getting more aggressive in his responses to accusations.

Yo autist, prove to us isn't true.

too bad you can't

Have you found this anons thread yet?

What would happen if we uploaded his screencaps to Derpibooru? He'd be the one posting "barneyshit" then, by his guidelines.

>barneyfag
>calling anyone deluded
There are no words nor reaction images.

No, I don't.

Not really.

Nope, you literally have no reasoning behind it.

>evidence is provided
>"nope you're wrong I'm right"

Autism

>N-nuh-uh!
You don't have a leg left to stand on.

We have a reasoning.

You are autistic. We can read you like a book.

It's a paradox within a paradox.
PERFECT!

>want to shit-post abot undertale
>It's another barney-fag derailed thread
I hate you Barney-fag, shit-posting is fun when you shit-post about a lot of things, but you always want to shit-post about your fucking magical dinosaurs and horse, please go and kill your self.

People have tried that before, but they'd just get deleted for not being pony-related.

No, I have an RSS feed that shows the OP text and image of each thread that's made.

Please, keep posting o this thread can get nuked already.

what was the deleted post?

No one uses RSS feeds unless you're some 50 year old man.

Fuck off, you autistic freak.

hownew.ru

But that doesn't say shit about me.

>You always crop pìctures from derpibooru
No I don't, that's other people who do that.
>and the filename always happens to be the pics' number on their site.
True, well most of the times, anyway.
>You don't "track" anything, you just copypaste the URL claiming you found the source.
Well, when I Google Image Search the damn thing, I do get the URL.

>Cred Forums

I bet Barneyfag shitposts Cred Forums

He spouts tired memes constantly, of course he browses Cred Forums and Cred Forums.

>Barneyfag is STILL here.

fuck barneyfags

Funny you say that you look them up on google, retard.

Searching the number itself gets ANY RESULT but derpibooru.

And reverse image search shows nothing.

You are disgusting.

>People have tried that before, but they'd just get deleted for not being pony-related.
And who determined that? The people who run Derpibooru. On the flip side, Cred Forums mods have determined that the pictures you cry about AREN'T MLP pictures if they aren't recognizably horses.

So! Whose judgement do you value more: Derpibooru's, who says your screencaps aren't "barneyshit", or the Cred Forums staff, who says the pictures you freak out about aren't against the rules?

You can't cherrypick, Barneyboy. Pick one.

>being so autistic that you must reply to every pony-related post ever
Is barney-fag actually the biggest brony in Cred Forums?

>that bad.
It wasn't bad at all

Yes, he should get his own containment board.

hey guys its me barneyfag i just wanted to say im sorry for getting angry my dads been hitting me a lot lately i actually like the show it makes me feel better

wtf i like barneyfag now!!!

I doubt he even plays video games, does he just go to random boards and shitpost?

>tfw we'll never have the demo days again
Remember when we were trying to find all the endings? Remember when we thought the game would be a lot darker?

Good times

Downloading a picture from derpibooru adds all the post's tags to the filename.

You find a picture, crop them, then add the URL on purpose.

I know how you work, you freak.

hey guys its me barneyfag i just wanted to say i was lying in this post i keep getting angry and posting and then realizing i was wrong sorry

I told you you can't cherrypick. Whose judgement do you trust more: The people who moderate Derpibooru, or the people who moderate Cred Forums?

How do you know they're from the show you fucking retard?

Oh i know! Because you posted them with the derpibooru post number as the filename!

Someone post the Animaniacs comic where the shrink shows paint blotches to Barneyfag and all he sees is "Horsefuckers".

>Banned again for the millionth time
Holy shit, it just keeps getting funnier. That poor router he keeps resetting.

>calls bronies barney-fags so people make fun of them
>he got the barney-fag tag for himself instead
He actually is one of the less succesful shit-posters at least. Like every thing he have do just backfired against him.

Earlier in the thread
>"once i have my degree things will change, people will see me differently"
>Film studies

FUCKING LMAO

>linking Bonocle to Foodfight
Don't talk to me or my wife's minatures again

i don't know if barneyfag's deal is ironic or legit autism but holy fuck it's some fucking serious dedication either way

It's amazing that he thinks spamming will get others on board, and everyone ends up hating him.

Should change the text of the last two panels with
>THERE ARE NO HORSES IN THOSE PICTURES!
>That's what they want you to think.

It's legit. He's been in special ed class.

No, actually. Most of the time, they're easy to Google Image Search and come up as some vector on Deviantart.

Shut up insect. Be gone already. Don't you have a show about horses to watch?

Thank, mang!

Anyone else read that long explanation on why the narrator is actually the first human? Pretty compelling if you ask me.

>last panel isn't him saying "OP just wanted to shill his barneyshit"

Ok, sure.

You never answered my question:

>Barneyfag and that guy

The latter.

>mfw I posted something in /r9k/

>Discussing about a cartoon for little girls in a videogame board
>Using YouTube comments as arguments
This is not even "I'm pretending to be retarded" fun, this is just sad. Does he does this on any other board or is just a Cred Forums thing?

If you trust them so much, then what are you doing that they always delete your posts?

It looks that YOU must change, and everyone knows autistic freaks are afraid of change.

the absolute madman

This

>He probably made that comment himself

This is some extreme autism.

If you trust the mods' judgment over Derpibooru's, then why do you believe at face-value that something must always be pony-related if it's on Derpibooru?

So why do you side with Derpibooru's opinion on what's "pony", and constantly challenge the decisions of the Cred Forums staff? Seems pretty hypocritical.

Well, a couple others, but these people are really screwing me over.

Your posts already got deleted, you should've fucked off by now.

If you had something worth saying, none of your posts would get deleted in 30 seconds.

hey now
you're barneyfag
get your autism
go cry
hey now
you're barneyfag
post your own thread
get (you)s

Undyne is cute. CUTE!

The demo threads as well as "first week" threads were some of the best. After that, it took a sharp decline

>My girlfriend and I
Why is this okay to say now?

Can you delete this?

Then maybe it's about time you stop posting if your posts are getting deleted but not the OPs and you get IP-range-banned, eh?

According to an user yesterday he visits blue boards, but he's mostly on Cred Forums or Cred Forums.

moar

>people preffer to shit-post about Barney and ponies intead of talking about Undertale
I'm glad this meme game have died at least

>Expecting a retard to comprehend that

Depends on what the case is.

Hey, don't get mad at me because you can't find what I posted in /r9k/.

>Depends on whether it fits my narrative or not.

There you go again, cherrypicking what suits your agenda.

So is Barneyfag more annoying than ponyposting in general?

Is it possible for one person to be that autistic?

You are getting deleted.

>So is Barneyfag more annoying than ponyposting in general?
I think we passed that point long ago.

Ponyposting has ceased existing for a long time now, because mods are quite reactive to it.
Only Barneyfag remains, waging an endless war against himself.

Considering op posts don't have ponies in them and are vidya related, that's a definite yes

where does barneyfag even get the "this is practically barney" screenshots in context of my little pony

Get killed, degenerate

Google, sleepless nights, and a putty scraper.

he write them himself

Who's getting deleted first, the pic you replied to or you?

it all makes sense now

it was OK.
youtube.com/watch?v=k7rTLRShPt0

You still get the intent that they're trying to leak out of containment, otherwise they wouldn't have used those pictures.

You're still a degenerate brony who should fuck off back to /mlp/

All these degenerates really should die.

Or they're trying to trigger you which I find endlessly amusing. Keep up the good work getting baited to hell and back. You're a board wide joke.

Why would I go back to /mlp/ when I'm not a brony and don't like /mlp/?

Nope, that's never the idea.

Fuck off, you have no reason to post that picture.

He forgets a lot of the time that Cred Forums is comprised of at least 20% bronies, probably more who aren't but don't give enough of a shit to care. It just makes him look worse than a SU-undertale-tumblr fangurl in the grand scheme

>You still get the intent that they're trying to leak out of containment,
Nobody gets that impression unless it's blatantly a pony character.
> otherwise they wouldn't have used those pictures.
They use those pictures to pull your strings. That's the reason.

What intent? There is nothing related to MLP in those pics.

This is a picture directly taken from derpibooru. It contains the original tags.

This is a screencap cropped, and with a written filename that matches the site's post.

I know how you work, you autistic freak.

Post some anthro next time

I think that user has at least one reason to post that picture. (You)

>molestia
don't remind me of that ever again

You're the one posting the pictures, and I'm going to treat you this way until you can treat me better.

John Joseco still draws sameface.

are you me user?

Barneyfag himself is the one posting the MLP pictures just so you know.

>Goes around making falseflag threads

>Starts saying shit like "die you degenerate brony"

>"HUUHUHHUH treat me better"

Asshole.

Who are you again? Do I know you?

>I'm going to treat you this way until you can treat me better.
That's not the order these things work in. Give Cred Forums reasons to treat YOU better.

>until you can treat me better
Lol, do you feel bullied by people posting pony pics or something?

This desu senpai.

Gotta admire his work though. He never enters a thread without a handful of (you)s. Not even the greatest tripfags could achieve such grace.

>Y do ppl explain why they like or dislike things
Kill yourself

Newfag here, only been on for about a year. Never got the barneyfag meme. I googled it and found vague answers. Someone explain it to me please?

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Lurk moar

>user posts bait image
>Barneyfag's ass gets super irritated as he gets triggered by something he's seen while surfing derpibooru and he says something like "die you degenerate" or "die" or "fuck off" on cycle.
>people come in to laugh at him/his piteous efforts/ trigger him some more
>more stuff is posted to piss him off/get him to respond
>The Circle of Life

Its a single autist who made a mental connection between Barney and MLP when they played on the same channel.

this isn't an exaggeration, He's traumatized from having to watch Barney in his SPED classes

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

It's because we found out that Barney's actor actually raped ponies

>"user"

He does this shit himself, this guy cracked it out

>barneyfag's posts just got deleted
>the porn is still up

Autist that makes threads with mlp related images, that then he call's out somehow by just "googling" he claims. Basically an attention whore

Haha epic, we said things the people wouldn't like and the people didn't like them good job Reddit.

BASED MODS

Fuck off already
derpibooru.org/1033433

Does Undyne actually smell like fish? Would being aggressively cuddled by her be a bad time?

>filename doesn't start as "Screen Shot 2013-....png"

Don't try to be him.

Give up. This thread is getting archived.

Ok :^)

You know he's just going to ban evade.

>he's still trying

But how did this Undertale thread get turned into barneyfag posting?

Outside of containment, yes.

They're the ones trying to shill their shit outside of containment, and they're the ones starting this shit to begin with.

Trust me, you start to notice after a while.

You're the one posting your shit outside of containment.

Because mr barneyfag somehow knew the op picture was somehow mlp related somehow (aka he created the thread)

How many bans this thread? 4? 5? I'm honestly losing track.

>I chose to come into this thread and stay here all day
>BUT LEAVE SO I CAN BE FREE

he really should just be a namefag
Everybody already knows who he is
and it would make filtering him so much easier

You gotta use an RSS feed like him :^)

>Outside of containment, yes.
You've admitted that bronies make you cry like a little girl AND make you feel bullied? Pathetic.

>Trust me, you start to notice after a while.
Whether you can recognize a picture of Kirby after 2000 hours on Derpibooru is irrelevant.

BASED MODS

Go away, retard.

Can't you just stay away from this site. If you have so many problems with MLP, why do you keep talking about it

Anyone remembers that autist who bought a lot of Rosalina amiibos so no one else could?

Barneyfag is like him, except with ponies.

STOP REPLYING TO HIM

hey barneyfag what do you think of season 6?

>People still reply to Barneyfag
>CURRENT YEAR
Yeah, because continually saying shit to him that I'm sure no one else has EVER said will make his autism go away.

>he created the thread
But if I did, this thread would've been deleted a long time ago since they would've known I made it.

Fuck off user's Pie Adventures fag
derpibooru.org/1071453

I can't.

I'm like the barneyfag of barneyfag.

Doesn't he love Littlest Pet Shop?
Isn't that show made by the exact same people AND made for the exact same age and gender demographic?

>Join thread late
What the fuck happened in here

>That dedication
Jesus, I could have found a cure for cancer with 1/10 of his

And Adventure Time.
And Stephen Universe.
And Splatoon.

Because they're constantly posting their shit

Like this faggot

It's shit

>But if I did, this thread would've been deleted a long time ago since they would've known I made it.
By just restarting you phone and getting a new IP, literally just like you are ban evading right now

Is not that hard to figure it out you dumb idiot

I'd lick her teeth

Steven Universe is actually a good show. But people don't like it because lesbian rocks and feels

NEW RULE

DON'T RESPOND TO BARNEYFAG

DON'T GIVE HIM ATTENTION

IF YOU SEE BARNEYFAG, REPORT SILENTLY

One of the rare occasions when mods keep a Barneyfag raid thread alive, deleting all of his posts and leaving anything pony related exactly where it is. Doesn't happen often, but every now and then you'll get one mod that just feels like being glorious.

>lesbians and feels-uh

The two things i hate about videogames on a cartoon yet the cartoon is somewhat good amethyst is hot

I agree, I just think it's hypocritical of him to bash one children's cartoon, then be a fan of multiple other children's-related things. Not that logic has been relevant in these threads for a LONG time.

Do you think, sometime in the future, when Cred Forums is defunct and Barneyfag watches his grandchildren run in the distance with the setting sun, that he'll regret anything?

I stopped watching that after Season 3. Not going back to it especially after hearing about the Halloween episode where Blythe dressed up in an Applejack costume.

I don't even like Steven Universe because the voice of Amethyst also voices Riff on Barney.

>second spoiler

you mah nigga user dat one episode with the ponytail

>SU is actually a good show
I laughed irl

Garnet is best rock

>all these fun facts of barney
Man is like you actually watch barney

>Barneyfag
>having descendants of any kind

Maybe if he rapes some girl or something.

It's done right is probably why. It's not for everyone though and I won't tell them it's the best thing ever and it will change their life because it won't. You get out of it what you invest in it, really
I get what you mean. Steven Universe wasn't written for kids exclusively though. There's a surprising amount of adult and "under-the-radar" jokes and references

>I stopped watching that after Season 3. Not going back to it especially after hearing about the Halloween episode where Blythe dressed up in an Applejack costume.
And that's the straw that broke the camel's back for you. You helped make his point, not refute it.

>stevonnie
>steven singing in a dress in front of a crowd that isn't uncomfortable because that'd be triggering and unfeelsy
I won't give you the benefit of the doubt.

Well, I was exposed to a lot of it beyond my own will so no shit.

No, that's degenerate.

DON'T TALK TO HIM

>Steven Universe wasn't written for kids exclusively though. There's a surprising amount of adult and "under-the-radar" jokes and references
Again, I get you. But the same thing could be said, and has been said for my little pony many times. I'm not questioning the quality of the show, just how some will view it, some such as Barneyfag.

But it's fun

>Undertale thread is filled with Steven Universe fags

Why I'm not surprised

I'm Steven

>Steven Universe is actually a good show

if barneyfag posts a pic of himself, i will stop shilling ponies.

do it barneyfag, you want to do your best right? you will stop me if you post a picture of your face.

>that's degenerate
Good god, you've forgotten what board you're even on.

this

has ANYTHING disproved "Steven After Not Surviving" being the official canon for Undertale?

If you ever feel down, just remember that you are not barneyfag.

Common sense

I just hate Barney and its shit. That's it.

But the problem is this thread has been made several times before, same picture and everything. They would've caught on by now.

>But the problem is this thread has been made several times before, same picture and everything. They would've caught on by now.
Prove it

An "Undertale" thread that turned into a Steven Universe one.

What's next, who's going to mention the MOTHER games and Homestuck?

Ok

And?

same user
children's shows are only good if they don't have specific things in it that he's triggered by I guess.
But anything that reminds him slightly of MLP or Barney? DROPPED
It's got nothing to do with it being designed for children or for little girls or little boys. Just what he personally is offended by or is afraid to admit he likes secretly since his psyche is so fixated on it

>I just hate Barney and its shit
Yeah, but you associate anything with Barney, so your words have no meaning. Why should we care about what you say?

EarthBound just barely escapes the autism spectrum, it doesn't stop spawining people that like Undertale/SU shit because they took one or two things a little too seriously

i need a gif of chara's jumpscare asap

BARNEYFAG

POST YOUR FACE

I thought you hated mlp? or do you hate mlp and barney?

He hates Barney with a passion, but if something gets associated with Barney in any way, he hates it with an equal passion. At one point Barney shared a timeslot on TV with MLP, so it's in the shitbin.

All I can say to that is that at least I'm not a degenerate who resides on the containment board.

It's shit.

I don't like it because Steven is ugly, stupid, and annoying
Show would be 10000% better without him

When you gonna prove what you claimed you fucker??

So, what do you even like?

Yup.

Man most of these fanmade battles miss the point so fucking hard

I am OP.

Post your face and i will stop shilling MLP.

Wait, if that's true, why are you focusing on MLP specifically? I've seen pictures of Barney posted around before today, but you never instantly show up. What gives?

>make an undertale thread
>makes it to bump limit
every time

He also hates SU because Amethyst is voiced by someone who also voices a Barney Character.

Because he didn't made those threads duh

Makes sense to me.

How do you know i'm not OP?

I took that picture from derpibooru!

Post your face and i will stop shilling MLP. I will go to /mlp/ and stay there forever if you do.

(you)

Thats really stupid.

>No you're not.
That's right because he made the thread

>this thread

Actually, he doesn't show up at all if you just post Barney. Supposedly his reasoning is that it's not against Cred Forums's rules so he can't crusade against it, but he breaks so many other rules just to crusade against MLP that it's clearly more of a personal issue to him.

Yeah, apparently he stopped liking some song/band he really liked, cuz while listening to it/them one day, he looked across the room and saw someone in his special ed class or some shit watching Barney.

Well it is barneyfag, he's the board's designated retard

>Muh rules
He started frequenting SU and Undertale threads without reason a while back, he doesn't do this because of GR15. If it were gone he'd still be here.

@352154071
What did I say about talking to me, Barneyfag?

I for one, am glad the mods didn't nuke this thread. Sure it'll breed more shitposting, but there's a chance things will normalize and everyone starts discussing vidya again.

>he should get his own containment board.
He apparently did, on another chan. He mentioned this months ago.

People were wondering why there was only one poster in the entire damn board. The ENTIRE DAMN BOARD.

That's honesty one of the most autistic statements I've ever read. And I'm on Cred Forums. I've seen autism.

Prove i'm not OP. You can't. I will continue shilling MLP every day, and you will be there as always!

They nuked an actual Undertale discussion but left barney-shit debate #293849 to stay.

Then why doesn't he freak out about actual images of Barney? If Barney is the fucking source of all his pain and turmoil, why does he never call it out? Why does he always ignore that fact whenever it's pointed out? Why? Why?

No one knows really. It's not the only game though.
Few months ago before the release of the third game you couldn't mention Dark Souls cause this faggot thinks that the castles are from the horse show. Same with Shantae, cause her hair color is purple, which means it "was Barney". Same with Pokemon, PSG threads, fucking Minecraft threads, even fucking Vampire the fucking Masquerade Bloodlines.

I agree, Underrail was pretty fucking great.

Both barney fag and mlp baiter should get banned on sight

Eh, at least Barneyboi ain't posting the gore anymore.

>"Those of us with proper functioning brains"
>proceeds to describe textbook autism
We are reaching levels that which should not be possible.

Because this isn't fucking /r9k/ you retarded quintuple nigger, having a girlfriend only became a taboo thing in 2014, but if you hadn't migrated here from reddit last month you'd know that.

One and the same

I legit thought that user was talking shit, but holy shit. Barneyfag, all memes aside, you should seek help.

nobody thought that it was that bad but also nobody really thought that it was that good

You seem to think they haven't been, countless times. Bans mean almost jack-shit if you're using a smartphone to shitpost.

You're the only one getting nuked. How come only YOUR posts are being deleted?

>Ok mods, you can nuke the thread now.
Yeah, like they're going to start doing what you want.

We're close to the bump limit. Deal with it.

damn this thread is a mess

>this thread's going to reach bump limit
oh no, it's the 7th seal!

time to make it worse

What do you even like?

Just watch it burn.

Maybe if these faggots stop posting their shit outside of containment, I will.

delet this thread please

>Maybe if these faggots stop posting their shit outside of containment, I will.
And they only do it to piss you off. Oh hey! We've come full circle again, and you're STILL too dense to see the bigger picture.

I will stop posting MLP if you post your face. It's a promise!

Nothing. He said everything was "barneyshit" and that everyone that isn't him was a barneyfag.

Someone should tell the fucker that "barneyfags" like to breathe so he stops breathing.

Ok,
We know that Barneyfag can't help but respond to anything that has or is seemingly mlp related AND he has a rather unorthodox sleeping schedule.

So, I have a proposition:
Fight him to his limits. Keep creating threads that will draw him in. Leave them up. When one archives, create another. Keep going until he kills himself of sleep deprivation. There's no way he'd let the opportunity pass where a mlp thread is left standing. He'd wear himself out eventually.

No, man. You've just admitted that the issue here is Barney, not horsefuckers. Please, go talk to a therapist or something.

FUCK I forgot my image.

Alright, i'm making the next thread as soon as this caps.

delet this thread please

Idiot, if a plan like that actually worked, he would've died fucking years ago. He's unfortunately smart enough to sleep, at the very least.

I take pity on him sometimes and tell him to do this every other month. He won't, because on some level he knows he's wrong and won't admit it to himself.

Please don't. This ran its course and I'd like to see it archive before I log off for the night.

Doom has always been my passion for the past several years. I fucking love Doom.

Yes, please do.

It happened in April.
You may have a point. He started slippin when anons did that. Mods would then decide whether the thread was worth continuing once he got BTFO. A month after, he even admitted defeat.

He started believing that various females from games were Rarity or something. I took a pic I'll go find it.

delet this thread please

Why not just ignore him?

Don't bother, you're only making the problem worse for yourselves.

Here's something you will love!

this thread became barneyfag because the OP pic is a crop image with ponies

delet this thread please

>Don't bother, you're only making the problem worse for yourselves.
What a magical world you're living in...

My friend, it is only a problem for one person, and I believe we both know who that person is

Fuck off.

>only making the problem worse for yourselves.
Why are you addressing yourself in the royal we?
Are you schizophrenic?

Savage.

Thanks for the barneyfag containment thread, Underbros. We're really running amok in the other threads with our MLP reaction pictures, free from harassment. /mlp/ thanks you.

>different resolutions
So you don't even know how to change MD5s without editing the image by hand?

I'm not even from /mlp/ , i just want to watch him sperg out

Because that's kinda pathetic.

I think that applies to most people in the thread.

Shh.
Shh....
Don't let him evolve.

>this thread

lol

If the horses were people I believe Rainbow Dash is the most waifuable.

better erased this thread

>a girls penis
T I M E
T O
S T O P

>No pic of Doom Guy with Barney himself yet
DRAWFAGS
WHERE YOU AT

Fuck off already, harasser

Until she start talking. Yellow one is perfect.

Says the death threat maker

>toby fox promised multiple stretch goals (hard mode, regular content updates, an alarm clock app) and hasn't delivered any in a full year
>all he's given us other than the game itself is merchandise so he can get even more filthy rich
>people call him one of the GOOD indie devs

Fuck off
derpibooru.org/734615

Die

You've harassed Cred Forums for YEARS through shitposting, death threats, spam, and constant ban evasion. You have no right to throw that label at someone else before you acknowledge your role as one.

>Literal doormat
>Perfect

>doormat
Not anymore. She's kind of a dick these days.

Well, you're the one continually harassing me and getting me to this point.

Haha, what? Context?

If what said is true, there will need to be a number of anons dedicated to such a feat.
It may not work since some of the mods won't even know about the plan and just delete the thread/s outright. There may need to be a field experiment to test the waters before going to the extreme.

You're practically asking for it.

Oh really? Left the fanbase in 2013, what happened?

In the current season she's way more assertive and secure of herself.

Character development is a hell of a drug.

>Well, you're the one continually harassing me and getting me to this point.
Bullshit. Take responsibility for your own actions sometime.

Not even true, when people completely ignore you in threads you post in, you continue posting ad spamming your images. Face it Barneyfag, you brought all this on yourself. People would have stopped posting Barney YEARS ago if it wasn't for you.

I'm sorry user, this is a Barney thread.

At least shes not so fucking retarded and egocentric. Loyalty my ass.

>bullethell flash demo wrapped in shitty attempting-to-be-meme jokes
>game
it's like the last of us

She has become very smug lately.

I highly doubt it.

No, not really.

Good god, that is lethal levels of it.

Are you even listening to me you self-absorbed Dutch oven? If he didn't die of sleep deprivation in 2013, the heyday of the brony fandom, why would it work now?

By the way, you're technically calling for a raid. Don't be as bad as he is.

I'm Anons need another strategy. I'm convinced that there are two mods babysitting Barneyfag, and one doesn't really like it when Barney's on a roll today.
Another strategy is needed. We need Filter user, and Dicksucking user for more input, they went out to find ways to curb Barneyboi. I can tell you that what happened in April was a fluke. It required Cred Forums's 100% cooperation and more.

You NEED to go to the extreme. It's how Cred Forums and /k/ rid themselves of Barney. Two different extremes, but extremes nonetheless were what they used.

Some people say meme faces ruin the show, but I'm liking what they've done so far.

Flash is still shit, though.

The only person hurting you is yourself.

Die.

I doubt it.

>n-n-nuh-uh!
Nice rebuttal.

>I highly doubt it.
When do people unironically start threads with MLP/Barney images that AREN'T cropped pics from Derpibooru? That's right, almost NEVER.
Stay deluded.

Jesus fucking christ, barneyfag is still going after five hours?
How is this thread still up?

Oh yes you are

>I doubt it.

>How is this thread still up?
Mods being based is how.

Rarity will still always be the best

I was almost kind of wishing mods would nuke it and posts would just start getting pruned for being off-topic, but I doubt it. Oh well, I have university shit to get to which is more important for me right now.

Thats a strange way to spellApplejack

>Oh well, I have university shit to get to which is more important for me right now.
>right now
Bump limit reached. On that note, get some mental help for that leather shoe you call a brain.

>I have university shit to get to which is more important for me right now
>Implying you attend any sort of education

You spent like four hours in this thread, your a waste of space and life.

What are you going to study, Revved?

>Not Twilight or Rainbow

>which is more important for me right now.
In a few minutes it won't be.
Watch /vp/ carefully.

Oh, you.

Literally film studies. He's an autist getting a useless degree. It fits so well.

I like Dofus

Here's another one, i changed the filename so it fits like the URL so you just have to type derpibooru DOT org SLASH (filename) . Just like i did for the OP!

I will stop posting these pics if you show your face, friend :^)

someone post the webm

That and Geography, he said once. I still don't get why these degrees exist.

You mentioned film studies. What's your favorite movie that convinced you to study such career?

>rainbow
I too am a mega faggot user

>Not APPLES

Background ponies don't count.

I bet you like Pinkie Pie

I bet you like IOS games you silly bitch

No i like apul horse

I gotta wonder, with Fluttershy being a cunt now, did Applejack finally get promoted so she isn't a Background Character?

The show has become more of a reaction face goldmine than ever and we still can't use them because of one demented autist that the mods hate and ban on sight anyway.

How did things get this stupid?

How in fuck's name?

I recognised the Undertale shimeji, but from the background alone? Nigga u wack

Does Cred Forums like humans?

I want Rarity to fist my ass to prolapse

MODS

Good taste user.

>freckles on tits
I'm no horsefucker but goddamn will tap that in a fucking heartbeat

Mods are interesting. I wish I'd know which boards each one of them moderate. As far as I know Troid moderates Cred Forums and Swaglord moderates /s4s/ and Cred Forums, but I might be wrong.

Agreed

>mods hate
They're not actually. This is why /mlp/ exist and not banned like furry stuff.

Welp, we're in autosage gentlemen, it's been a pleasure funposting with you all!

It's been posted before.
I would know, I actually made the first instance of it.
Hilariously, at least to me, the following morning my PC finally kicked the bucket.

>You can only post good reaction images on mulp
Just kill me now

making new thread hold on

The mods gave us an inch. Please don't take a mile.

FUCK OFF SKINFAG

I BET YOU KISS GIRLS FAGGOT

This, Barneyfag cried his eyes out and gave up. Don't want to prove his faggotry right.

Based mods.

Maybe the game wasn't, but the fanbase is cancer of the highest order.

I WILL TAKE A LEAGUE