What was his fucking problem?

what was his fucking problem?

A bunch of assholes woke him up from his beauty sleep

kek

He wants his fucking pendant.

He was literally tortured day and night for years before finally snapping when they took his pendent.

What is his deal? I never played the series but I like reading up on some of the boss' lores. Like what the Gaping Dragon was doing at the bottom of the sewers, or what all of these things did before the world turned into temporally fucked dream dimension from Tak 2.

If Manus slept long enough would he not have had that gimp arm? Is he a dark-spawn human like the pygmies in that level? Would he wake up and climb out of that shit hole to wreak havoc on the surface?

Sorry, my understanding of Dark Souls is very fragmented

Funny thing is, this is the only thing we know for certain.

manitee

Manus is the Furtive Pygmy, ancestor of all humanity. The one who shattered his Dark Soul to give humanity...humanity. The original dark lord.

nice headcanon

[citation needed]

Wrong, manus is an embodiement of the abyss. The abyss, like chaos, is what happens when idiots fuck with the purity of things they dont understand. Chaos was created by fuckibg with the lord soul and the 1st flame, abyss was created by torturing the dark soul

can these fucking stupid threads stop already

It makes perfect sense. The opened grave in the middle of the arena is human-sized.

Also, all the other Lords are fought in the game, so it isn't crazy that the last one is DLC.

There's a handful of other reasons why Manus is/was the Pygmy, but I can't be assed to remember all of them. VaatiVidya did a video on it.

Just giving him the pendant to make him chill out long enough for you to get out should have been the "dark ending" of the DLC.

There's nothing to suggest Manus is the Pygmy and not just a powerful human.

Also
>vaatividya

>VaatiVidya did a video on it.

Damn, I guess it's true. Just like solaire is the firstborn of gwyn

Why was the furtive pygmy in a grave tho?

>vaatividya

kek

How would you feel if you looked like that? Nig looks like a bunch of sticks, horns and buttholes smushed together.

You are wrong.

>game is all about cycles
>Age of Fire then Dark then Fire ...etc.
>game takes place when the first Age of Dark hasn't even happened and isn't sure to will happen

>get hit by his whole combo
>80% damage

>avoid the whole combo except the last hit
>80% damage

Look you dumb fuck.

It's a theory. Nothing more. You can't go around saying that Manus is the Pygmy because it's never stated that the two are one and the same, either in game or by the developers. You're spreading misinformation.

Vaati doing a video on it is irrelevant because he's just a theorist.

I bet you also think Sans is actually Ness, you chucklefuck.