New FF14 patch trailer is here:

New FF14 patch trailer is here: youtube.com/watch?v=8JPfQb549Eo

You guys excited for Sophia?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/304777-Square-Enix-Please-reconsider-putting-the-Native-American-war-bonnet-attire-in-game.
youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo
ffxiv.lokyst.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=lDSnzcaLaZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is the artist?

Fuck off with your shit game, shill. Down to less than 250k subs and dropping fucking fast.

Not this fucking time yoshi you hack I ain't gonna sub for this

10 fucking threads about a patch, we get it.

>2 dungeons, 1 primal and 'new' tokens to farm for more stupid gear upgrades

Wheeeeeee

You forgot the new raid, new missions with the miqote loli, and new deep dungeon stuff.

and also the last act of Alexander

Miqo'te loli needs more fucking lewds and I hope she'll get more from the exposure

I wish rather than the traditional sub model this worked on a credit system, so I could buy play time when I have the money and still play when I don't.

>new missions

cant wait to run back and forth 15 times just to talk to an npc!

How hard is A1S-A4S nowadays?

I got into a static and the best thing I completed is nidex with pubs

Yes I'm excited for only 1 trial, only 2 dungeons, only 4 raid bosses, yet another forced superficial band-aid rehash to make people do old outdated content, memes, vanity fluff, fixes that should have been added day one and story quests that will be over in an hour.

You just proved you have no idea what I'm talking about with the missions and are just shitposting.

>new deep dungeon stuff.

Which won't be added until 2 months later.

A3 got nerfed hard and A4 was always just about numbers and you have 30 extra ilevels and echo now.

Help out by playing it then :D

Yes user, I'm sure everyone is excited as you for Garrisons.

These posts are kind of funny to me. Name another mmo that releases more content than this game does every 4 months.

The only funny thing is how quick XIV invalidates its own content and even more hilarious is its shit itemization which leads to faster gear degradation and obsoletion. Which is exactly why people complain about the game having no content, because if that content doesn't provide a noticeable improvement for your character it might as well not exist anymore, despite what RP fags and glorified chat faggots might believe MMOs are about.

I want to give Sophia my cummies

A1-3 is quite easy. Can be PuGed with the right people.
A4 can still be pretty tough. Getting a farm together is next to impossible outside of FC groups because the fight still has DPS checks.
The real issue is everyone tries to rush the fourth leg instead of just accepting the second set of dolls. If they rush the first leg they'll probably have no cooldowns ready for when the real DPS check starts. What's worse is most groups plan around getting the kill at second pentacles, if it goes longer than that it can end up being a wipe due people having to deal with dolls after that with half the group having weakness or near death.

I'll come back to this game when people stop ice skating animations

Blizzard drones don't know the feeling, the last actual content patch was how many years ago? (not the one with the camera)

I can accept this but flipped around if all of the gear had vertical progression why would anyone keep playing the game? If i've got the best gear why would I keep playing into the next patch when the new gear introduced will offer no benefits over my current set? I don't really think you can win either way.

A couple of weeks ago with an expansion with plenty of actually meaningful content, unlike HW's pitiful offering which featured 5 long months of literally no content.

>Make more and more things require GC seals
>Barely any way to farm GC seals anymore besides hoping you get drops in dungeons
>Any drops from dungeons pre-54 give you shit for seals

After a year and a half of absolutely nothing? I'd hope that expansion was the best thing ever.

half of ARR and all of HW with 3 content patches was during warlords of draenor
don't pretend WoW got more content

Well it is the best thing ever, you're right. There were also 8 months between the last ARR "raid" and HW's release, 8 months of only 4 raid bosses with another 4 welfare bosses in between in 2.5 and only 2 more easy as shit trials that just offered vanity fluff, so it's not like XIV was that much better.

Ideally because the game is fun to play. Why else would you even play it?

It's still consistent new encounters that actually kept people interested besides 3.1 which was a shit patch. Even if you use the 8 months between ARR's last raid and HW thats still half as much time as WoW had between it's last content patch and legion. Face it WoW's update schedule is absolutely fucked.

What kind of shit dps groups are you having? 1 group of adds for 3rd 4th even back when A4s was relevant was normal

Can you fuck the titty bird monster?

Yes. You're the bottom bitch though.

No one farming A4S now is from the 200 some odd people who actually cleared A4S when it was relevant.

>not wanting to fuck the best female character in the game

Just caught up with the current storyline. It's insane how better the story in Heavensward is.

I want to cum inside siren

Are Garuda and Siren siblings?

I hope so I want a threesome with some sisters

Sirens are actual monsters that exist. Garuda is a magical aether fairy some birdmen dreamed up.

>More useless content that will be dead next month

and all you niggas eat that shit up

like clockwork

that screenshot is fucking perfect.

>after this patch there won't be another raid tier for nearly a year

Anyone wants to Play together?

>tfw we'll never get playable beastmen

I want to play as a fish fucker

I'd love to play again, but I'd also like to make a new character, is leveling as big a grind as when reborn came out?

Well how bout that, it looks shit as always

No, trudging through the MSQs is the big grind.

You get 50% more xp between 1-50 since Heavensward

>He fell for the lies of some random shitposter on Cred Forums

It's even fucking bigger now. Hundreds of mandatory quests before you even reach heavensward

I think is somewhat the same but maybe a little faster.. Not sure if you played before Challenge Log, but with the challenge log you can get quite good XP by doing various things.

And at 50 there will be many many main story quests and then again at 60

I'm sure they'll make Zurvan hard as fuck to compensate.

>you will never get together with a group of bros and summon a sex goddess primal from your wildest imaginations

I'm still waiting for that "Go out in the open and summon a primal with your FC" Yoshi!

Also SMN Egi glamour when?

>Also SMN Egi glamour when?

At best they realized that the Ifrit recolor is fucking shit and are remaking them.
At worst SMNs are cucks.

For the social aspect

>you summon her by having fornication and using clusters
>if the energy levels are enough she manifestness and fucks her acolytes

>tfw no friends.

Social aspect is still gameplay. Unless you mean using it as a virtual chatroom, in which case fuck off.

and that's how Elin's were made

You'll get a human with webbed hands and you'll like it

yay 2 new completely faceroll and already outdaded dungeons gear wise that you'll have to grind every day for 6 months

yay 1 primal reusing leviathan's mechanic

yay garuda being reused

yay living liquid fire edition reused

Still:
- no interesting stats
- no customization or rotation changes, everyone gears the exact same gear with no interesting side grades
- unresponsive engine
- more unnecessary development time into shit like pvp camera

This game is worth for its story, and i'll use my 5 free days of game time in like a month or two to literally play through everything this patch has to offer, and i wont miss a thing.

I mean running/learning content with friends

>Also SMN Egi glamour when?

Hopefully never, other than recolors and carbuncles, since any new primal Egi that gets added as a glamour means another that won't be its own thing.

Side grades are the single most redundant idea. There will only be one clear way to do them in order to get the best results

Palace of the dead is also the same shit with the 2 remaning gems that weren't used on release, and it's only out on 3.45

>expecting core mechanic changes mid-way through an expansion

It'd be cool as fuck if there was some pvp mode where each team has a summoned primal and the goal is to kill the other teams primal. Dunno how they'd work it into lore but fuck it

But user, they modeled 100+ fish. ONE HUNDRED AND PLUS FISH. LITERALLY INFINITE FISH CONTENT.

That's... still finding the game fun.

>That theme
>That everything
Whew

Yeah. But they could make a Shit-On-A-Plate boss and itd still be fun because of friends

I wonder why they didn't use Sephirot little egi buddies as an egi glamour. It could make a great glamour for Titan Egi even though he's not used very often.

Sorry user, i don't expect anything to change with that game at all, it's been the exact same since beta.

Do you know the difference between an axe or armor that dropped from twintania and something equivalent from alexander prime? Literally nothing but a multiplier on stats, it's boring, stale and it has been the same for over 3 years.

And? What is your point?

so do we still think she is the primal of the primitive miqo'te before they emigrated to eorzea?

and you will still keep playing nigger, because there is nothig else to play

If I was SE's CEO I would ask for a new FF with Akihiko Yoshida on the character design and Soken on the music.

The Wonderous Tails shit isnt even content. Its literally a second challenge log but with better rewards.

Nah, i moved on since 3.1 and WoW is doing a fine job at giving me diversity in both classes and content to play, i'm good senpai.

>get new gear in FFXIV
>combo move does 106 damage instead of 100 damage now
>get new set bonus or trinket in WoW
>have a new proc or dps cooldown to play with or a change to rotation priority

what a retarded edit

Have they explained how it even works? Do you just get to display fish that you've caught in there, or can you trade fish you've caught to let people display?

>you either play MMOs or you don't play anything!

KYS my dude, there are plenty of good games to play and this piece of shit isn't one.

This is one of the main issues with gear in this game. There's no fucking gear that changes how you play your class. I don't know why SE doesn't get this

It's just an incentive to run old content

they were placed from inventory into the aquarium. but there are a lot of fish that are bound when you catch them. so if you want a silver sovereign, gotta go to the lighthouse

>mfw three of my alts haven't even cleared 2.3
too be fair two of them are level 1s with naruto's son's name so no one could use them

Yoshida was fumbling through the menus and it seemed like he didn't know shit about his own game, which is no surprise really. They barely explained shit except something about water/temps for different types of fish and limits depending on size, it's assumed you can just catch or buy any fish and put them there, unless they're untradable then you have to catch them yourself.

They do get it. Yoshi is a firm believer in the "Illusion of Choice" so he designs his game so that the dev's way is the correct way.

Good job blocking the faggots who'd use those names. Continue to never play them

>Being okay with RNG drops letting you steamroll anyone who plays the same class as you regardless of skill

Those legendaries they added are cancer incarnate. Sure they change how you play some classes, but they also ensure that you get into raids and the people who dont even if they play better are benched and unable to compete because the goddesses didnt smile on them.

Although I do agree XIV needs to introduce specs or something for each class, the answer doesnt like in RNG drops.

if you can only put fish in there that you yourself caught i'll be bummed. FSHing is my favorite thing to do in FF14 and now i can make bank on it stocking aquariums

>playing Overwatch

Use: trinkets are all shit now compared to stat sticks.

>an item has twice the stats as a normal item and potentially changes the rotation
>somehow you think this makes a bad player be a good player

user combat in WoW and combat in XIV is night and day, a class's skill cap doesnt get lower because you have 10% more stats.

No just give existing gear interesting effects. Diablo tier random loot is never the answer for MMORPGs

this just looks like every female Mhachian boss they've thrown at us for the past year or so, I'm actually pretty disappointed at this design

I was expecting something more angelic and unique for the game's design, not this dumb void looking shit again

>Although I do agree XIV needs to introduce specs or something for each class

IMO they should just add more jobs but make it easier to gear multiple jobs quickly and incentivize switching jobs.
That's why I hate the relic weapons, it forces you to choose a main.

Why not both? There are plenty of on Use trinkets that have stat sticks on them.

Other proc trinkets are just plain too good that overshadow main stats all together, like Feather for most agi users.

Not that this matters in a XIV thread anyway, this shit game doesn't deserve theorycraft discussion, let's leave it to WoW threads.

The loot tables have set substats for each boss, only World Quests don't, what are you on about.

>play WoW
>every single class had abilities pruned to 5 buttons at most

>i don't play WoW

it looks like Altima from FF12. and if by female Mhachian bosses you mean all 1 of them, Calofisteri, yes they both look like female humans because they both are female humans.

they were also designed by the same guy. if you didn't know, Calofisteri is in FF5, guarding the tree where the 'happening' happens with Galuf

He's not wrong. I played Legion to 110 with 2 classes each. At most I used maybe 4 abilities on each of 'em.

there wont ever be thank god

He's right though.

>Not that this matters in a XIV thread anyway, this shit game doesn't deserve theorycraft discussion

Doesn't stop the most autistic retards from still "theorycrafting" and making a big deal about shit like +5 SS over +5 DET mattering a whole lot more on some class when the difference is 1-5 more damage at best.

Which classes? Cuz even hunter, the most basic of basic classes, has a rotation of 5 buttons and 4 sub20 sec cds

>it forces you to choose a main.
Honestly I think being forced to pick a main should be pushed harder.
There are so few players actually playing their job at the level it was meant to be played at. People need to learn to play their mains properly before you allow them to jump jobs freely.
The savage gear system already does this. If you raid you can gear a job faster. W

echidna as well, all that shit floating off them looks the same for all 3 of them

Well clearly you don't. They went too far with the pruning and decided to focus on "class flavor" while simultaneously removing glyphs and any abilities that added flavor but wasn't 100% needed.

It mattered in Gordias

>tfw checking for house plots every 1-2h because I might be lucky and snipe an empty house.
>tfw I just want a comfy house again.

>this was on sale some time ago for like 50% off
>full retail price now
>regret not getting it then because i really want to play now

NEXT SALE WHEN FUCK

Tell me what classes then, i main a shadow priest and have a holy priest offspec, and i have over 16 skills on both.

Do you even understand what 5 buttons means?
It's your main rotation buttons.
16 is fucking nothing compared to what we used to have. Unless you're a druid you can't even fill two hotbars with skills.

they are both demons after all. Calofisteri seems really concerned about her appearance so she'd keep the sexy.

Echidna went for maximum killing power

More buttons and fake complexity aren't always better, XIV severely suffers from button bloat and every class has at the very least 2 extremely circumstantial abilities that are pretty much useless for 99.9% of PvE encounters. The devs even already recognize it and already said they're cutting back on bloat and complexity in 4.0, it's also the reason The Creator will be piss easy compared to Gordias and Midas.

just join a fucking FC mate

The base game goes on sale almost every fucking week and so does the expansion.

post lewds pls.

>tfw have 3 houses

Bullshit. I've never seen it.

Those legendaries are more than just 10% bonus. Some are tremendous in what they offer.

I didn't know you could find loli'te out here.

I swear they're doing this ability pruning and streamlining for a future console release. Addons like consoleport already show that the game would be piss easy to play with a controller

I havnt played this since Gordias was added

Have I missed much? Is it worth comming back to?

Compared to what? XIV?
Stone I, Stone II, Stone III, all do the same shit, except Stone I slows.
Aero I, Aero II, Aero III, again every spell is a dot with the last one being AoE.

6 skills there. Are these needed? No, and will likely be pruned in 4.0. And this is what WoW did and Yoshi will do, because no matter how much you weeb faggots try denying it, your own game producer bases his game in WoW, except it has engine flaws, terrible content delivered at a slow pace and an incredibly stale gameplay that hasn't changed since launch.

Thats a big Carbuncle.

>use the dps rotation of a Healer job as an example

You aren't looking in the right sites then. It's almost always on sale on either Amazon, GMG, PSN, SE's own store, at least once a month if not more. Steam is the only place where it doesn't go on sale as frequently. Expect it to go on sale somewhere again before the end of the month.

At least Yoshi too has recognized this and plans to trim rotations with a prune or at least traits that make the rotation flow better. There were complaints registered about classes like BLM and BRD for instance where they played nothing like they did at 50, as well as issues with having an entire bar on many classes dedicated to long cooldowns which are typically just used arbitrarily on cooldown except in savage content. They need to consider trimming cooldowns, placing less emphasis on cross class skills (make Provoke baseline you fucking moron Yoshi), and making alternative ways to do a classes rotation with some kind of system.

I want to protect her

Yet it's funny how before Yoshida himself said it, everyone was praising XIV's "complexity" over WoW's "4 button" meme.

okay let's talk these so called 'combos' in XIV.

3 different skills, 3 different button presses, in which the first 2 are completely shit and just a bland damage attack while the third gives an actual debuff or does something actually interesting. For what purpose? Is this supposed to feel fulfilling? Doing rotations filled with bland attacks to fake some sort of dynamic to the gameplay? 2/3rds of your button presses are fillers to do what you actually want to do when you initiate the combo, why? There's no 'skill' or entertaining gameplay in these, they're fillers, fillers that make XIV players think their rotations are fucking out of this world compared to other MMOs, nevermind the fact that they're done at a snail's pace.

>KYS

hello newfag shitter

Its almost as it Cred Forums isnt a hivemind. Some people want even more buttons like its Everquest, while some prefer WoW's priority based rotations over having 4 bars of skills. I personally lean towards the latter merely because many of the skills have little to no thought other than "press when off cooldown" or not at all in some instances.

>using a healer job as an example of a dps ortation

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/304777-Square-Enix-Please-reconsider-putting-the-Native-American-war-bonnet-attire-in-game.

Is there a worse place than the official forums?

HW has classes that are too bloaty while Legion has been too pruned.

>They are earned through acts of heroism

Yeah the fucking WoL who saved the world multiple times doesn't deserve to wear one.

Gonna have to agree with this. I dont like WoW as a whole, but in terms of classes I prefer their priority system over XIV having half of its classes operate on a 1-2-3 then 4-5-6 with the occasional dotting of ogcds.

Well at least the majority of people on those forums are calling that post out for being 100% bullshit

Hell, the first reply was a Eyeroll gif. Those forums are ok with me.

>make friends with ERP'er
>were really cool
>were best friends
>hang out with his friends which of course, are also ERP'ers
>its gets awkward fast the things they do, I always have an excuse to leave early but even 5 minutes there is torture
>I want out
>in FC where they are all snugly
>they do tons of raiding and are skilled so I dont want to leave
>guild """"""meetings"""""" consists of stripping and complimenting one another
>forced to do their gay bonfires,jacuzzi night and walks through the streets
>everyone gets married like once a week

im in too deep, send help. I advise people not to fuck with these people. I just want to raid

I like simpler rotations so I can actually focus on the fights.
I can't accept having most of my useful cooldowns and fun abilities being removed and turned into talents I can't pick because there's other way more boring talents I have to pick.

I wonder if the person is actually Native American (I am. Grew up on a reserve. Very in-depth with my culture to this day) or if they're just whitey trying to feel like they're part of the solution.

Literally no one gives a shit except whitey.

Straight up tell them. If they're sane, they'll be cool with it. If they're not sane, fucking abort, eject, run. Do whatever you can, just escape.

>forced to do their gay bonfires,jacuzzi night and walks through the streets

lol nigga just close your eyes hahaha

Kind of like how white people are always the ones getting triggered by "racist" stuff.

Also reminds me of this new hot news story in Sweden. A man got triggered by these instructions and even took it to the media and it started debate about "sexism" and shit.

you want me to tell a whole bunch of people that what they are doing is wrong. thatll go great, im sure convincing 50+ people to change their ways will go great.

>Sweden
Of-fucking-course.

Heavensward added a lot of mechanics towards combat gameplay though so at least devs ackowledge it. Admittedly half the classes are still shitter tier design wise though: Dragoon, Monk, Paladin, Dark Knight, Bard are still primitive and offer zero depth whatsoever.

Our minister of migration also just released a video telling the Swedish people that THEY'RE the one that needs to migrate to the "new Sweden". I'm not even joking´.

Link? I need something to make me lose even more faith in this world

youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo

>1 tiny article two weeks ago in source.

>Meanwhile in America.

Don't say that they're wrong, but just say that you aren't really interested in that kind of thing. If they ask why you've been going along with it all this time without saying anything, you could say that you tried giving it a chance to see if you might like it and found that you don't.

Good marketing tactic on their part. No one would care otherwise.

Just say you enjoy raiding with them but don't want to participate in the ERP. Most FCs will be fine with it and if they aren't they weren't worth playing with anyways

it pains me because they are good raiders but the ERP man, it takes a toll on sane people.
maybe il leave later this week

user, they don't act like any ERPers I know so please don't lump them in with people just trying to get their rocks off. The people you're talking about are more akin to those that play second life, wanting to start virtual families and shit.

That feel when someone pets your catfu

I want to be able to have children in this game. Like, can't you get married or something? It's the next step square.

>hurr durr da whidey

Yeah no shit idiot, you would act the same if your people would have been psychologically re-programmed and conditioned for several generations.

Yoshi please. I want this race and not because of some furry bullshit.

I wanna be a towering juggernaut beast tearing through mobs of monsters

In XIV (especially without stuff like weakauras) I feel like im spending too much time watching bars.

lol no I wouldn't

That feel when people keep complimenting your glamour

Yeah right, you'd rather die of alcoholism and substance abuse, my bad.

lol yeah

Now you made me curious, show it!

Too much work getting the armor to fit on a non-human race. Please look forward to the next content patch, though!

I just want carbuncle back. Garuda looks like shit

the fc is more like second life youre right but a lot of the members branch off and do weird freaky things.
It is erotic

We all do user....we all do. Even loli'te gets her own carbuncle.

only because you asked

t. Gaius

>Gaius
>thanking god

better picture cause its not night time anymore

Motherfucker stop replying to yourself literally no one gives a fucking shit about your stupid slutcat and its ugly glamour.

great now I need to fuck a native american woman

Machines will rule the heavens.
Reason will rule the land.

*tips helm*

Cute!

>female
>reason

*tips Meteor*

that's a dude

i was always confused about this, was Nael female or was it his final thought was this woman and thus for some reason it put him in that form?

>Nael
>female

Crafting in this fucking game is out of hand. Can't even make a single item for a single piece of gear now without using a 45+ step macro for fuck's sake.

Only for westerncucks after the localization team fucked up, she was always meant to be female in Japan.

She was female. The translators fucked up badly.

>Implying The Creator isn't going to make Alex superior to Coils

Bam. All you need.

ffxiv.lokyst.net/

Faggot I know how to craft. Learn to read.

then I don't know what you're griping for. Just press one or two macros buttons. Are you that lazy?

Really looking forward to that final fight.
Hopefully Hide and her gay boyfriend will be nowhere to be seen.

>one or two

It's 4, nigger. And don't open your dumb fucking cocksucking lips if you don't even know what the fuck someone is talking about.

Christ, you fucking morons, I swear.

Could you post a source for this? I do like the idea that if this were the case, the past cutscenes never mentioned their gender but yeah, if it ended up being a translator error ... wow

oh boo fucking hoo. You have to press four total buttons. I bet you like CoD.

Did you notice that at the start of the footage it actually wasn't the same Alexander? I wonder if this has something to do with the time travel mechanics they mentioned.

what is that part where they are doing pushups and shit? Is it fill in AI party members to solo dungeons and stuff?

I gave up on crafting and gathering after I hit 60 in all of them because of how autistic the progression becomes. The actual crafting part isn't so bad, it's getting the mats that ruins it for me. When practically every item requires folklore mats, favour mats, aethersand and demimateria it's just not fun. It's the opposite of fun.

>Someone who doesn't craft talking shit about crafting

Wow it's like I'm really browsing reddit.

Might just be the first form. Some sort of Alexander Prime.

Just so you know(not that you care), all my crafting classes are 40-50. I'll admit I haven't played in a while though.

It's like Missions in FF Tactics. They intend to let us go into dungeons with them at some point.

From what it looks like, Alexander is full-sized and not some mini version like T13, does that mean the fight is actually taking place in some version of the Hinterlands? You can't really fit a full-sized Alexander...inside Alexander.

I realized that. You didn't have to tell me because you absolutely have no fucking clue.

What servers are you all playing on?

So you have to do more steps at 60? So? You still have it down to macros. Not sure what you're griping about.

>You can't really fit a full-sized Alexander...inside Alexander.
Oh but they can

Leviathan

>You can't really fit a full-sized Alexander...inside Alexander.
with space-time bullshit you can

Sounds like you're a bit too booty blasted that you can't handle pressing some buttons. Here's a hot tip, those of us making big bank off of crafting at end game don't even bother with macros, as we have everything completely automated. If you were anything with a brain, you'd know this.

I'm guessing you're just upset because you can't keep up with the market because you're too dumb to find the easy solution. You're never going to make it, so you might as well give up, quit the game, and follow it up with killing yourself so you don't have to bother anyone with the contrived bullshit you're spewing ever again.

leviathan baby

>Shilling this hard

It's a well known fact that DQX has more subs than FFXIV. DQX is japan only, FFXIV is worldwide.

It's a fucking disgrace

Brynhildr. Yeah I didn't know what I was doing when I picked my server.

how do you guys find a fucking static?

90% of the people playing can't even play their own job right

lol nigga I have 3 personal houses across my characters, 8 airships and 120m gil I haven't RMTed yet. You're fucking smallfry, literally.

It's just gay that the macros take so fucking long now, Christ.

>last four times I've queued Nidhogg normal it's failed
>only met DPS check once

I've leveled from 1 up to the second to last MSQ before Heavensward right now. I've been watching most cutscenes and skimming most text, but if I could go back I'd tell my self to just skip all that shit. The time commitment is large, and the writing and characters are a bit too retarded for my taste. Also the quests are absolute shit in terms of mechanics.

The quest I liked most was the feast in costa del sol, and that's not even halfway through ARR, so yeah...

Is there any recurring Final Fantasy summon/being a cool as Alexander?

>Nidhogg normal cleared first attempt
>didn't even come close to wiping
I'm never leaving JP data centers

>Dragoon in party keeps dying
>"Haha I have floor aggro handled guys"

The grind is seriously what fucks me off of mmos most the time, maybe its a mindset thing

first time I did nid I wiped the raid cause of the stacking debuff, my natural bard instincts told me to run away
people werent as angry as I thought theyd be

Was that the SAME guys as the original?

youtube.com/watch?v=lDSnzcaLaZg

i got my clear the first time myself, been trying to get a clear for a friend. She's been getting a lot better at the game recently, which surprises me considering how I usually hear about how female MMO players are massive spergs that tend to be absolutely awful at the game.

A ton of girls play this game for some reason. FC back when i still played was probably like 2/3 girls. Skill level varied but none of them were anywhere near as bad as some of the horror stories i've read on here.

>tanking Vault for the first time on DRK
>pop DA Dark Mind before the last boss' ult
>only take like 1.5k damage

Holy shit I never realized just how fucking good that was

It's pretty fun if you get stuck tanking the Chrysalis.

And you will never look back at PLD again.

Hyperion.

Tonberry

Eh, I really like Shelltron and blocks in general and having more direct mitigation tools. PLD just needs some consistent AoE and it'll be in a pretty good place I think.

I'm liking DRK more and more tho too. WAR just feels a little too derp to me even if it really fucking good.

once you go black

This is incorrect as well. Rotations are based around 3 to 6 button combos but build greatly off of that

What's the easiest dps class to play at endgame?

Siren

Bard probably

Dragon.