Why is it okay when CDPR blatantly lies?

Why is it okay when CDPR blatantly lies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COg8sg5J3Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=S36d_ybIsmM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where is the lie?

devs arent speedrunners, when they 'speedrun' they simply play through the content fast, they arent looking to skip things

there's also the promise of no downgrading.
promise of Linux version.
promise of extensive modding tools.
they're worse than Todd Howard

25hrs is fair, if you don't exploit bugs. i mean it fucking took me 80hrs to finish my 1st playthrough

And the glitchless easiest difficulty speedrun is 2 hours.

It's a load of shit. It's not even like Witcher 3 has any major skips; you can easily get under 10 hours just by skipping dialogue and cutscenes and following the main quests.

I got like 325h out of a single playthrough with both expansions, that doesn't seem far fetched. They almost surely don't attempt to skip things which shouldn't be skippable and glitch/break the game when doing it.

Are you paid shills? I beat the game on death march and did all witcher contracts and side quests in ~50 hours, then did an run on easiest difficulty for Gwent cards in ~10 hours.

My total time to 100% the game and see all the content it had to offer was only 60 hours and I wasn't even rushing at all and never skipped cutscenes or dialogue except on my second playthrough.

(I never played the DLC, so I can't speak on how long that is)

How did you manage to get 325 hours out of it? I finished Blood and Wine today and some Radeon app says I played for 100 hours, and the player stats menu says 80. All I skipped was Gwent and the grandmaster scavenger hunts, and I felt like I took my time.

Then you are one fast fucker. The average is 164 hours according to howlongtobeat.

>OP's pic is about DLC
>complains about main game
>says he hasn't touched the DLC

nice reading comprehension

No, I am OP and the article was from before the game released and was talking about the main game.

Remember when CDPR made PC games and not just PC ports?

Good times.

OP's article wasn't didn't even mention DLC.
try to shill better

Maybe cdpr just sucks shit at video games?The games really weren't downgraded, the original videos actually look worse, they just have some better lighting/effects because they were focused on one area that was made to look good. Some of them may have been quite a bit better, but a lot of videos comparing them show early footage that kind of looks like shit.

the speedrun of ffx is like 12 hours too

Even CDPR admits they downgraded the game.

I have no idea what the fuck OP is talking about
but I have 66 hours played and I haven't even gotten to Skellige yet

Shit resolution

>ITT: shitposters that wanted to spread hate for a game they never played are STILL MAD

I thought Cred Forums disliked vignetting

bullshit. i 100%ed on ng+ death march at 136 hours, w3+hos+baw.

i skipped literally every single piece of dialogue or cutscenes, and i ran straight for key quest objectives (so barely any use of witcher vision)

youre lying

name 1 shitpost in this thread.
you can't except for

I have played about 75 hours and I just completed the "Through Time and Space" quest. Still have loads of side quests to do and all the DLC left.

it's funny because even with the downgrade it still looks better than most games

>Cred Forums hates brown filtered grimdark shit
>Cred Forums hates that witcher 3 isn't brown filtered grimdark shit

The game still looks like the top picture, though. There's screenshots you could've picked to exemplify the "downgrade" much better, that isn't one of them. The bottom picture doesn't look like the game is running at max at all, and it's also a morning picture where everything looks much brighter, as opposed to a mid day picture where there are some shadows already.

I bet that's (you) anyway you cuck

What did they lie about?

someone telling the game didn't take long for him is a shitpost?

Took me over 70 hours to beat main game and 80% of side content and thats with me skipping 70% of cutscences caus the story borded me

see

Just look at all the comparisons in the thread

Almost all the difference in this picture can be blamed on them using different color grading/white balance

I haven't gotten around to beating Witcher 3 yet, I kinda set it aside during the whole "Gathering your friends to face the Wild Hunt"-end game and haven't come back to it, but I imagine that a Witcher 3 speedrun is as easy as this

>Get to Velen
>Ride straight to Novigrad
>Take the boat to Skellige
>Do the quest where you investigate the site where Ciri was at with Yennefer
>Teleport to that little island with Yennefer and do the quest there
>BOOM, END GAME. Do the least amount of quests to gather friends and finish it.

If it takes them 25 hours to do it, how is it lying?

>He thinks that was the endgame
Oh, dear boy

samefag

Man, Witcher 3 sure was better looking when it used to look like a upgraded w2.

Nope, I'm the guy posting the comparisons but the rest are other people.

no but calling someone a shill just because they didn't exaggerate their playtime is

ITT: b-b-but mom, they promise shiny grafiks!!

Because we can easily pirate their shit. So the lie hurts less when it's also not hurting your wallet.

>Things that didn't happen

Why even try to lie? Lol

the game took me around 80 hours to complete. does that mean im lying?

I like the Witcher 3 too, but denying it was downgraded is a flat out lie

and nearly 8 or so hours of that is all the bullshit unskippable cutscenes.

Is it weird that I think Witcher 2 looks way better than 3?

In Witcher 2 everything is a lot more finely crafted because it's more linear whereas in Witcher 3, being open world, they just slapped a bunch of trees down at random along a road and called it a day so it ends up looking really cheap.

LMAO

>speedrunning a game where you can't skip cutscenes

That would be my own personal hell.

HORSE STAMINA LEVEL

Have you been tiring out your horse user?

Better

*inspects element*

heh, nothin personnel...

>200 hours to experience everything
>25 hours to skip most of that and get through as quickly as possible
>or 2 hours if you are this guy
I'm not sure what the problem is.

Good old chon.
Rip

If you don't skip the cutscenes that might not actually be a lie.

Some areas in TW2 definately look better but it's not for the lack of detail, they had to downgrade teh lightning a lot to get the game to run so it looks washed out.

Under better lightining it would look just as good and the world is just as detailed

>Is it weird that I think Witcher 2 looks way better than 3?

Yes.

>Skip literally all content not completely crucial to getting the end credits
>Skip all the dialogue possible so have zero clue what the fuck is happening
>Spend zero time actually trying shit and just spamming whatever you think works fastest
>OH MY GOD WHY IS THIS GAME SO FUCKING SHORT

You might just prefer the artstyle. I think it's pretty objective that Witcher 3 looks BETTER than Witcher 2, but in Witcher 2 more effort was put into making up for technical shortcomings to make simplified things look sharp and colorful, drawing your attention away to it not being so very photorealistic.

It's basically a game where every second from start to finish is set in mood lighting so you don't notice all the actors forgot to put on makeup.

>I think it's pretty objective that Witcher 3 looks BETTER than Witcher 2

It's really not

Any indoor location or cave looks way better than in TW3 which looks like it's in pre-alpha stage before they added in lighting

>speedrunning
>wondering why a game is short once you basically skip through all of it and just try to finish it as quickly as possible

Why are Castlevania games so short, anyways?

youtube.com/watch?v=COg8sg5J3Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=S36d_ybIsmM