FFXV We DBZ/Advent Children now

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zB1GCcTYjj4?t=3463
youtube.com/watch?v=CofkBArItCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What am I looking at? Is this air combat with mid air blocking and counter attacks?

yes

youtu.be/zB1GCcTYjj4?t=3463

Start at 57:40

lol he got btfo

Fuck this shitty jap quality of stream. Its fucking hard in 2k16 to stream on twitch? Fuck.

he got fucked.

Ok Noctis have air combat because the whole throw and warp, explain Aranea.

Goddamn Aranea might be a disgrace to all Dragoons but at the very least she can fucking fight like one.

Looks like she is straight up flying unlike Noctis who have to constantly use his warp-strike to stay airborne.

It honestly looks like a fucking mess. You can see the framerate shit the bed whenever anything explodes or gets damaged and the camera seems to be a colossal disaster

Can we all agree that Aranea theme is the best soundtrack in the game?

Link to video?

She has thrusters in her suit like Glauca from the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=CofkBArItCk

>Aranea might be a disgrace to all Dragoons
don't talk shit about my waifu

She uses boots on her spear, i think its some Niflheim technology like Glauca armor.

well that may be a reason. Glauca with the OP armor can jump and drop like nothing

its the niflhiem captains theme not hers. There are 10 captains like this in the game.

Da fuq you mean

Loqi theme sounds a bit different from 50 min gameplay. Probably just bunch of remixes, but its still sounds amazing.

I don't understand how she can keep up with Noctis (or arguably even best him) in aerial combat, she doesn't have warping abilities.

jet boots motherfucker

jet boots or jet spear. Probably second.

Who is we?

Totally not you, faggot.

>explain

Its a video game set in a world with magic.

yes