"Secret shop"

>"Secret shop"
>Everybody knows where it is

Shit no wonder everyone yelled at me, that's where it is huh

>Tidehunter
>Hunts fish, not tides

>finally get around to playing WC3
>realize how all of the "groundbreaking" DotA 2 features like shops, dropping items are just WC3 mechanics
>realize that DotA was just "lets take the strategy out of strategy, because micro is too hard"

>Treant Protector
>doesn't protect treants

Micro would be tactics

>mom I have no idea what I'm talking about but I'm going to post this again

Mad DotAbabby detected.

DotA was always my least favorite WC3 custom game.

Is this your first time trying to troll on Cred Forums or something

Dota completely fucking killed the wc3 custom games community and that's the real reason I hate this fucking genre

>somebody was butthurt enough to create a picture which strawmans everyone that disagrees with them
I mean, MOBAs are bad enough, but DotA is a laughing stock.

@352132378
This one isn't even worth the (You)

dota was the game people who couldn't cut it on ladder played back in wcIII, you don't know shit

jokes on you, I've not even tried lol so I got no clue on where it is

mobanigger virgin cuck faggot loser manbaby

What was your favorite custom map? I loved those maze ice skating games, the poor man's Neverwinter Nights maps like ORPG, SWAT Aftermath, X Hero Siege, and Wintermaul.

Imagine a game where, for a couple of months, everyone is adding their "he's a 1000 year old demon and his abilities make him invincible and spit fire" OC characters; then the creator (with zero dev/design experience) is trying to tidy up the ruleset, but the forum autists immediately cry at any mention of it; then somebody collects all of that shitstorm into one and it kills WC3 custom games.

You basically get DotA.

I absolutely loved notd aftermath I played it for probably hundreds of hours and knew almost everyone who played it regularly. I always picked the predator drone because I'm a support bitch. Other than that I liked the Troll island survival games, pretty much any td, those MTG maps, and the evolution maps.

Fuck I miss wc3 custom maps I played wc3 thousands of hours it's probably my most played game

>someone was mad enough to make this

NoTD was tough. There was another fantastic zombie map I can't remember the name of that was tough as hell with vehicles later on.

It's amazing what they did with that engine. I liked the first person dodgeball games those were always fun.

>dotards trying to gain attention after being shitted massively on Cred Forums

I remember this half finished RPG map with a bunch of video game characters you could pick and they all had upgrade paths like megaman could get powers and Mario got upgraded mushroom forms that I always played.
Also that final Fantasy RPG that had a cool as fuck semi turn based battle systems and impressive looking summons. I still don't understand how they made all these maps from the wc3 engine

>that single player metroid map that felt like an actual metroid game
I thought that map creator was a fucking wizard

>The one who was left behind should he pitied

Only because his friends don't know what good games are

Do your shitty games have a great abundance of meme strats? There is simply no competing with dota 2 in this area.

You mean macro is too hard?

I've always thought it would be super cool if DotA or LoL created a hybrid RTS+MOBA system.

One player would control the towers, unit production, and unit control. 5 other players would control the heroes.

>Outworld Destroyer
>didn't destroy Outworld so he changed his name
>but he doesn't devour Outworld either

Metastasis, sotdRP

Ursa players have the lowest average IQ by far. So glad they nerfed early Roshan exp.

Plenty have games have done things similar to this. If the commander is bad you lose.

>"groundbreaking" DotA 2 features
what.

This one:
-Bought mask of madness instead of vlad's.
-Bought blink instead of shadow blade.
So he's on the higher end. He started working on scepter before bkb, which is questionable against that team though.

If your favorite map wasn't Angel Arena or Anime Arena, you are/were trash

>sotdRP

lmao all the wc3 rp maps were massively autistic

Don't give me Natural Selection 2 flashbacks.

So was I

u should play them then

why? they are some of the worst maps ever created

plus i'm busy working on beating Wizardry 4: Return of Werdna again

little Timmy here
I don't have any friends anymore
thanks Riot

>>Bought mask of madness instead of vlad's.
Is that actually better? I have a friend I play with who is a massive DotA 2 shitter (pays twitch streamers and watches pro shit) and he told me it was shit. I always thought it was okay.

Its situational, You can use Mask with your ult to take no extra damage and shit out a ton

Im more of a helm kind of guy tho

Vlad's use to be bought on ursa because fury swipes use to be a UAM that didn't stack with UAM lifesteal. Vlad's is strictly inferior to HotD on heroes that don't act as aura carriers. Whether you get HotD or MoM on Ursa depends on the situation, but you should never get vlad's.

>OP is Anonymous
>Everybody knows he's a faggot

>underlord
>he isn't under his lord

>skeleton king
>doesn't reincarnate

>tiny
>actually big as fuck

>undying
>dies everytime

>spirit breaker
>doesn't break spirit, only stuns

>bane
>doesn't wear the mask

He hunts on the tides.
He's a treant that protects, not a protector of treants.

I tried League didn't like it. My friends play League, and they always tell me how much they hate it. Thankfully it didn't fully consume them.

>Mobas are shit
>Why
>because they're shit

ASSFAGGOTS are shit because of how snowbally they are.

As someone whos tried to get into them, its the laning phase.

Just start everyone with items they can pick during the minute of pre-game and their abilities. Its like if Call of Duty had 20 minutes before the match truly starts for players to farm for better guns before engaging the enemy.

>I don't like this aspect of a game
>therefore it is shit

I guess CSGO is shit because I don't like FPS games.

You aren't forced to stay in lane and farm for items though, talking about dota here
there are heroes designed to wreck lane opponents early on, or roam for ganks
abilities wise it takes like 6-7 mins of lane xp to get all your skills + ult.

LoL is the only big offender of this. That whole game last time I played was very farm heavy. Early game skills are shit, so laning is also super safe.

Dota and stuff like Heroes of the Storm all have impactful abilities and encourage things to do early game. In the case of Dota, there are a lot of ganking, and mistakes in lane quickly lead to kills making laning interesting. Heroes has a ton of objectives to do, and you are not forced to stay in lane to farm, so people can roam on the smaller maps.

>make post asking why they're shit
>given reasons
>WOW OKAY SO REASONS YOU DISLIKE A GAME MAKES IT SHIT, HUH?

t. shitposter