Your appointment with FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator

Your appointment with FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator.

I take it he was agreeable?

I take it he was agreeable?

And suddenly a meteor is headed towards the Earth

he didn't really have a choice

OH NO_

Your remaster with Skyrim should be finalized within the month. I've already discussed the matter with the studio.

I take it they were agreeable?

Oh yes, most certainly. When I mentioned we could put them on the priority list for the Elder Scrolls 6 development, they were so willing it was almost pathetic.

This game. The casual hype train is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

>with

Why contain it? Let it spill over into the forums and image boards, let the pre-orders pile up in the sales charts. In the end, they'll beg us to patch it.

I've received reports of armed attacks on shipments. There's not enough copies of the game to go around, and the autists are starting to get desperate.

Old men.
Warning. Warning.

Of course they're desperate. They can see the casualization, and the sound they'll make shitposting on their forums will serve as a warning to the rest.

Get the hell out of here, Howard.

hmm... I hope you're not underestimating the problem

the others may not shitpost as quietly as you think. Intelligence indicates they're behind the problems our sales

A bunch of neckbearded young men playing at running the industry. But the industry left them behind long ago - WE are the future.

We have other problems.

CIA?

Formed by executive order after the release of Fallout 4. I have someone in place, though. I'm more concerned about Interplay Entertainment. They've relocated to Obsidian Entertainment.

Our marketing techniques are far in advance of theirs, and their... ethical inflexibility has allowed US to lie about things they wouldn't even consider.

Or perhaps they're wondering why a company would burn a franchise before throwing it into a trashcan

The Pre-order Project?

Among other things - but I must admit that I've been somewhat disappointed with the performance of the Xbox One.

The Xbox One S should be finished soon. It's currently undergoing preparations and should be released within 6 months. My people will continue to advertise on its progress. If necessary, the Xbox One will cease to offer support for Bethesda games.

Maybe the mods will listen this time, but I doubt it because these shitposts are still here every day.

We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be hype again, a new age.

Todd Howard spoke of the mythical Skyrim with better graphics. Soon that Skyrim will be a reality, and we will release it with the remaster.

Or better than the remaster. Mods.

>talking about video games is shitposting

I hope you're enjoying the board so far.

You think you know better than the mods what to do with this month's shitpost shipment?

that was fun. someone should screencap before the thread dies.

You're too late. It's on its way back to /trash/.

We're 100% contained

Tell me about the cointainment plans and I'll order the mods to pick you up as a faggot instead of a banned user.

Friendly reminder that Dishonored is still the best Deus Ex game.

do you have a single fact to back that up?

Not even a Deus Ex fan but Dishonored wasn't great

>hey, don't kill anyone or else you'll have zombies everywhere and get the bad ending
>by the way, here's a million ways to kill people and three ways not to

>High Chaos = bad ending
Sweet meme. The game just recognizes your playstyle, unlike any DX, and changes the world accordingly.

>by the way, here's a million ways to kill people and three ways not to
I can see where you're coming from, but here's a free thought: if you don't want to kill people, then just sneak by them. Pure stealth is as non-lethal as it gets.

Number one: you're such a choffer.

Oh my god! Daddy...

How do we contain FEMAposting?

Why contain it?

When in Hell's Kitchen the first time do any the NSF that get killed by UNATCO troops out in the streets count as you killing them? I'm trying to knock them all out but those faggot UNATCO assholes keep killing them.

You're absolutely correct. I hate how people say that the game encourages you to go lethal and punishes you for it. Not only does literally EVERY stealth game limit your nonlethal capabilities in comparison to your lethal capabilities, but the High Chaos ending isn't even a bad ending, it just reflects your actions. If you're so much of a moralfag that you dislike an ending where the world is glum and lots of people die, then why are you shooting everyone?

Still, though, I think Deus Ex outclasses Dishonored. Just the first one, though.

No. You're not killing them, the troops are.

Alright, just making sure since it does count at castle cliton so I always have to sneak in from behind before Anna slaughters them. I also found out just picking up the unconsciouse bodies there also for some reason makes it count as you killed them.