Make Demon Hunters retardedly easy to kill other classes because "flavour of the month" class

> Make Demon Hunters retardedly easy to kill other classes because "flavour of the month" class
> make death knight artifacts nigh impossible to obtain at fresh lvl 100
>give new "non garrisons" for Facebook gamers. Make warrior one longest because reasons
>Illidan was the good guy all along he didnt do nuffin
>raids unavailable at release
>gank squads at every flight master.
W-WoW is totally back g-guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6EitgtZd4s4
youtube.com/watch?v=4sSX9GqBYvM
youtube.com/watch?v=AqTmMUdKlO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Make Demon Hunters retardedly easy to kill other classes because "flavour of the month" class
Confirmed for not being able to use a single CC ability or follow simple instructions to beat a scenario. They literally tell you what button to push to get past mechanics in the artifact missions.

>lol just push a button
>as tank spec, get two shot by felguards
Great advice user. It doesn't say fuck all about a button. Baron Sliver does fuck all, and I can't just switch out the quests either.

baddie confirmed lmao. bet you're on a rp-pve server too

It amazes me that this still surprises people after damn near a solid decade of every single blizzard antagonist in their past media getting the exact same treatment

>>raids unavailable at release
this is a good thing

Melee in general are overtuned as fuck and have way too much CC/gap closing capability. It doesn't help that half of the ranged have had their gap openers and snare breaks completely pruned. Shadow priests and elementals flop like dying fish whenever any melee presses their "instantly teleport to enemy" move and there is nothing they can do about it, because every leatherfag has at least one interrupt, stun, disorient, snare, and shitloads of damage on top of insane mobility. The only exception to this might be ret and enhance, everything else is doing absurdly well.

Semen hunters are on a whole different level, 1v3 videos are becoming common because all their cooldowns do retarded burst on top of leeching damage so that they can literally go from ~10% to full in one easy kill. To add insult to injury the PvP reward boxes are filled with worthless garbage so you are literally forced to PvE if you want gear or artifact power.

Obviously anybody could tell you the lore is fanfiction-tier chosen one trash and Blizturd didn't learn the first time that nobody wants to play Facebook Farmville timegate shit so whatever. Basically play something else if you don't want a completely one-sided slaughterfest shitshow or slay scripted dragons.

OP are you talking about the Maw of The Damned artifact? Never do a tank artifact as your first run. Get used to another, then go for it. Maybe you can request something from a GM to help you or something?

That's your own fault faggot.

play frost or blood then, they were easy to get at 100

But he literally didn't do anything.
Blizzard's retrospective on BC was that they failed to make Illidan a good villain because he was just sort of a raid boss for no reason.

>play blood
That's the problem here. Even as a tank I was getting destroyed in two hits. Won't matter. I sold all my DK gear, sent the gold to my paladin, then deleted him.

>it's hard to convey a story in an MMO format

wow who the fuck would have guessed

It isn't. They do it very well now, it just took them a while to learn.

>Complaining about PVP on a PVP server

lmaoing at your life

>no mention of alts being kill because of artifacts
>no mention of world quests just being recycled quests you can do once every couple of days

>they do it very well now
no they dont because the story is a pile of shit that bounces between you being an errand boy and the savior of azeroth.

fucking end yourself

Fuck you permavirgin

If it took them a 'while' and millions upon millions of dollars it's hard. Getting it right finally does not magically erase all the hardship that preceded your success.

It's hard.

>plays on the server where "you can kill defenseless people half your level!" is the only advantage to joining
>calls someone else permavirgin
really makes u think............

No its not, it promotes splitraid cancer

>want to work on my Shaman or even get my hunter into legion content
>"user, get your warrior ready for the raids next week or we have to kick you out."
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

>replies to the wrong post
>completely invalidates what's said and looks like the biggest retard on the street thanks to a simple misclick

good job, fuckup

I have 3 characters above 840, you dont have an excuse user

>1
same happened with dk and other classes at release retards
>2
if you boosted a char with no gear yes you shitter
>3
can you let this meme die already? warrior is longest one why does that matter to you
>4
if you follow the lore illidan was always the good guy you cuck
>5
what the fuck is this argument
>6
don't play one sided realm

amazing arguments as usual OP

>oh my i was almost forced to concede and actually provide an argument but looks like you made a mistake tough luck kiddo

you sure are retarded

splitraids would be a thing regardless

I'm not even him, I spent a solid minute trying to figure out what the fuck you were on about before realizing what happened. You took that minute from me by being a twit so i called you out on it. To an outside observer you look like someone shouting unrelated shit at someone else despite agreeing with them.

You need to understand that more than one person is capable of replying to you. This is why the intellectually challenged boards need shit like ID's, because it's full of people like you who can't hold a conversation for three posts because it inevitably turns into a guessing game of who's posts belong to who.

One click, user. One click. You don't have an excuse with all the plugins and native extensions we're blessed with these days.

>I spent a solid minute trying to figure out
stop blaming other people for your retardation

im on my 4th 100 and the blood quest really was significantly harder than anything else i've seen yet. Its very handy to be able to switch between tank and dps specs though, i find myself respecing like every other quest

>see angry post
>gee i wonder who he's mad at
>hover over reply
>this makes no sense, did i misread something
>shit i guess i better open the thread and look, not like i have better to do
>oh he just fucked up like a nitwit in his impotent rage, better get involved, could be fun

an estimated 60 seconds

point out the retardation, I'm not seeing it. Did you reply to the wrong post again?

Their dps spec has shit survivability and their tanks can be kited to hell and back on the right classes. Their best asset is their ability to run away.

the suramar raid in the beta...is coming next year, pay another $60 for subs for your dlc

>boosts to 100
>has 640 gear
>unable to follow instructions regarding scenario completion
>expects to be spoonfed artifacts without doing work

Not when the expansion costs money as well as the subscription

>keep funneling money at us, it'll come eventually you ungrateful wretches

>takes a whole minute to read a chain consisting of literally 3 posts
>thinks it's normal to spend a minute deciphering what happened
don't know how i can spell it out any simpler for you user, you clearly have some serious issues i'm not qualified to deal with

>being so fucking desperate to 'win' this exchange you'll make a minute sound like an hour

Reply to the correct post or be ridiculed for your failure. I don't know how i can spell it out any simpler for you, user, you clearly have some serious issues I'm not qualified to deal with.

>stay subbed good goy, or you might be left behind for the rest of the expansion!
fuck right off

>he's still sperging out over a simple misclick
>considers it a failure
stop projecting your obsessive lack of confidence onto other people, retard

>can't come up with a comeback of his own so he just goes "no u"
the only one ridiculing himself around here is you

I'm just killing time until my shift is done, I'm having fun 'conversing' with you in this thread and barneyfag in another.

The last 40 mins has flown past.

>Make leveling irrelevant so people can get to endgame quicker
>Make people "level up" their weapons as part of endgame
Blizzard's design strategies confuse me. I miss vanilla when leveling was more or less the main part of the game and not just an extended tutorial or something that you literally pay to skip. People complain about having to do progression on their alts when it used to be rare to even have more than 1 max level character.

>non-level capped content
>ever mattering
you're a fucking retard
why bother making content that becomes worthless the second you outlevel it?

>"I'm angry because I'm a shitter!"
>"better delete my class!"
You stupid fuck. KYS

Why bother making content that becomes worthless the second there's a new patch or expansion? Why bother making a game where you only run through each dungeon once to progress the story? MMO players have brain damage I swear.

You make them level, and they complain it takes too long. You let them skip it, and they complain there's nothing to do. You give them "weapon-leveling" on top of that and they're back to complaining it takes too long and they can't keep up everything on 12 different characters.

>The new class is always OP as fuck because it hasn't been balanced for 3 years.
See monk and DK
>DK complaining about broken classes
lol
>Warrior being long is a genuine bug that has been spoken about by blizzard apparently all the others were nerfed
Think of it as warriors have more "content"
>Black Temple was an inside job
See Kael'thas, this was always the case
>Gated content has been around since TBC
It just used to be either bugged as shit to stop progression or behind gear/frost/nature/fire/shadow resist walls. Plus they're trying to gate it a bit more so everyone can experience it. I have a friend who just got back from south africa who wants to play with us and I'm glad the content is only coming next week now he can actually progress with us.
>getting ganked
roll on PvE then you little faggot

Non level capped content used to matter, you fucking retard, because leveling used to be somewhat of a journey (for WoW), and not just a tutorial. This gear treadmill model is pure cancer, and I hope MMOs ultimately abandon it and go back to their roots.

>are becoming common because all their cooldowns do retarded burst on top of leeching damage so that they can literally go from ~10% to full in one easy kill. To add insult to injury the PvP reward boxes are filled with worthless garbage so you are literally forced to PvE if you want gear or artifact power

Is pretty fun how PvE players are forced to do PvP and PvP players forced to do PvE.

Blizzard isn't out of touch, they said.

A two month tutorial is still a tutorial.

>and they're back to complaining it takes too long and they can't keep up everything on 12 different characters
Dude, I have 7 children, 12 dongs and 17 cats to care for, so I decided to play a MMORPG.

I pay the sub, so I deserve to have all the items and see all the content.

I'm playing on Moon Guard, did I make a mistake? What's the PVE here like

>1
get good, demon hunters are mid-tier at best in pvp unless you are a clothie or literally retarded
>2
again, get good, i'm a DK main and none of them gave me trouble
>3
it's literally a phone game that ties in with the game and isn't gated to your endgame progression at all, how is this bad
>4
illidan actually didn't do nuffin but his means were morally questionable
>5
this isn't bad
>6
stop playing on a pvp realm and whining about world pvp you fucking baby

go back to ffxiv

>playing WoW
End your lives

>going into places dedicated to things you don't like just to slather your shit on the walls
you first, autismo

WoW is fine, stop following that meme fedoralord

>I'm a DK Main
Confirmed for underage Autistic edgelord

do you even have a full time job? do you just play this from wake till you go to sleep?

>OP bitching about WoW
So, why aren't to bitching about WoW? You ain't one of these guys who go to places dedicated to things you don't like just to slather your shit on the walls, right?

>Playing since 2005
>Tired of the game and want to escape but can't because I'm a higher up in my guild
>Would be terrible for morale with raids just starting
>Have to wait until at least November to drop it for good with a clean conscious
At least I can see the light at the end. Just 1.5 more months!

op presented reasons not to play the game, unlike that other user who just posted a useless greentext
learn the difference between a shitpost and an opinion

Something's not quite right...

I got back to playing WoW after losing interest in TBC. I'm enjoying the game, particularly like playing DK because it really suits the kind of playstyle I enjoy. Don't know how long this will hold me interested, I already canceled my subscription, but for now, it's pretty good. I gotta say that some things, like being gated out of upgrades for 3 real world days, or the insane jump of artifact power required for levelling from 1000 to 8000 really rub me the wrong way

>giving a shit about shit you move on from
stop lying to yourself, you're just addicted

Correct, raid delay is only bad for giga-NEETs that no-life the leveling and gearing process (and play no other video games, level no alts, don't PVP, etc).

If raids were available at release, a normal human player would not be able to find a PUG come late September - the expectation then would be that you were farming Emerald Nightmare for four weeks straight and no one would take you seriously without 870+ ilvl.

implying its not trivially ez to get gold for tokens. I just do mining and herbalism and I bought 2 of them in my first two weeks of playing legion

So, obviously the guy who doesn't play WoW is smarter and on-topic.

Why are you here, Pajeet? Work?

I just don't want to be a jerk. I want to walk off clean and scott free

>>Make warrior one longest because reasons

Is this good or bad?

that's just not true. he was canonically a 'destined one' who went powerhungry maniac somewhere before or during the war of the ancients.

the illidan story bits in legion start retconning right around that quest where you save blackrook hold from the legion invasion, by making his sacrifice of those moonguard out to be some necessary hard choice instead of the slaughter for power it was directly stated to be in all previous source material referencing those events.

>a PUG
lmao, you think staggered raids will stop PUGs from asking you to be full 850 or have a legendary when raids hit?

LFR was made for what you call "a normal human player" who lets himself get this far behind content

I'll say bad, since seems they started with warrior and it took more time that they like, so they half-assed the others.

artifacts have a major catchup mechanic with artifact knowledge which is why it does nothing to alts. if you start an alt 1 month from now, he will get artifact knowledge so quickly that after 1 week he will have the map littered with 2000+ artifact power world quests.

I fucking hate that illidan was brought back to the story, and particularly as a "destined one". Fuck off with this stupid shit. Also FUCK Sylvannas. I am so sick of her whiny stupid nonsense, I want someone to fucking chop her retarded head off. Why did Vol'jin have to die and not her?

>Make warrior one longest because reasons
the warrior missions were bugged. All of the other ones were supposed to last as long as the warrior ones, but the system fucked it up somehow

they already confirmed that actually all the other class quests are bugged and all of them were supposed to take as long as the warrior one. but since people like t he flow of the other classes they will hotfix warrior quests to not take as long soon.

I've not seen anyone say they actually like this new direction for Illidan, everyone I've spoken to about it says it's stupid as hell.

Is like Kerrigan all over again!

Cuck edition.

>Level Hunter to 110.
>Unhappy with class.
>Don't feel like going through the entire process of leveling to 110 and unlocking world quests again.

There should be a quicker way to level alts. Dungeons should give good exp again and give rep too.

Monk definitely had much better balance/mechanics at release than DH

>blood DKs have trash mitigation but do a decent but not broken amount of damage
>so we nerfed their mitigation even more while barely touching their damage
what did Blizzard mean by this

Silly user just purchase a character boost!

they will certainly patch in some catch up mechanics later on as the expansion rolls out.

Would Anyone be willing to hook a gamer up with some wow time ?

Nigger, I got all the classes I care about at 100, the problem is getting them to 110.

That's what happens when Blizzard sends fucking Ion Hazzikostas to answer questions the community has. Every concern ignored, and a bunch of changes that nobody asked for.

>throw my mage bank alt into the arcane staff scenario
>580 ilvl cause I am missing gear slots and still wearing mop gear cause of invasion AFKing
>still beat it

DK players must all come from the short bus.

nothing regens in the scenarios so you can kill anything in a few tries, my terrible blood dk died a few times

It's fucking retarded. I get it, they did a good job with the zones and are proud of it, but not everybody gives a shit about that, especially not when you've already played it. I'd rather just grind mobs, if that was viable.

BUY

A

BOOST

YOU

FUCKING

MONGOLOID

They do that every expac dickweed!

legion's biggest cancer is the random crz/phasing they can't seem to stop

Doing the Frost DK artifact quest was fucking dumb. I ate so many shit sandwiches.

While I don't like the Illidan is actually Jesus thing.

I liked Kerrigan. Although it is sort of the exact same story.

how do people just have 60$ to just shit out for a video game

this is literally what LFR was for

You can only boost to 100, you fucking tard.

>being so bad at this game that he can't even complete his artifact quest

>sold all my DK gear, sent the gold to my paladin, then deleted him
This better be a fucking joke.

The pre-orders started in June. When basically every large videogame release was delayed for months. It made it incredibly easy.

I plan to play Holy but should I start the Paladin chain as Ret? Leveling with a healer sounds anus.

Just make rep account wide. Everything else is these days. No point forcing people to do the Nightfallen grind 10 times. If they did it once all credit to them.

>tfw missed out on invasion leveling

>frost and unholy both get a stun break and damage reduction CD
>blood can only get either as a talent despite being the tank spec
Blizzard hates DKs and wants us to switch to druids

Most of them probably are. You have to be fucking braindead to suck at DK.

>12 dongs
How does it feel when you masturbate?

You get a second artifact at like leve l103 anyway, just save all your artifact power until you get it then use on that wep

No, you will farm ancient mana for 500 hours and you'll like it.

>doing mythics for no reason other than hoping for more 850 or a legendary finally
>don't get either in 7 mythics
>did them for no reason

fug

>mages have 8 billion defensive abilities
>DKs have literally 1, and it sucks cock
really made me think

If you mean tank artifacts for other class too, you wot mate? I got through prot paladin's artifact scenario easily.

Blizzard is one of the absolute shadiest companies in the gaming industry.

As OP mentioned. I did the tanking legendary first, only to be cut in half repeatedly. A week went by after getting all the legendaries, still cut in half by damn near everything, with zero mitigation.

Then magically, after a server reset, my mitigation just returned. Gear was not a factor, and artifact traits were not a factor. Blizzard secretly fixed something that was severely broken, and failed to mention it.

>Playing on Moonguard
You know what you are doing.

Stop looking for justification for your ERPing

If you want to git gud farm AP instead.

yes please make this casual as fuck game even easier

It's because what was supposed to be a redemption story turns out to be a story about a guy that has done no wrong to be redeemed for

Why is one of my characters still 107 on the companion app? anyone else having this problem?

Every class has its strong and weak matchups, if you played a variety of classes you'd see instantly that this isn't true. If you do play a variety and still think it's true then apparently 3 weeks isn't long enough for you to learn counterplay.
There are genuine mouthbreathers at 110 with those artifacts, play better.
>give new "non garrisons" for Facebook gamers. Make warrior one longest because reasons
Initially all classes were meant to have campaigns that long but were changed, Warriors were overlooked or are bugged. Not sure what comparison you're trying to draw between the order hall and facebook games.
Illidan was literally always a guy trying to do the best for his people, he thinks murder is an means to an end and his race disagreed. The cutscenes with him do not try to tell you whether his actions are good or bad, they just show them to you.
To let everyone gear up and experience dungeons without the big shadow of raiding.
This is pretty much the exact intention of PvP servers, either move to a PvE realm or form your own gank squads and fight back.

Durr, a mage can burst down opponents blowing cooldowns that quickly refresh (aside from timewarp). The DK scenario involves a fucking parade of high level elites and cooldowns are at least 3 minutes without legendaries.

although i think acc wide rep is too much and would rather see those +100% account-wide bonus rep tokens they used in MoP which they trashed for no reason back, there is literally no difficulty in grinding rep, it is all the same repetitive tediousness, timegated by daily activities

>make death knight artifacts nigh impossible to obtain at fresh lvl 100
You must be shit at the game then.

It's not even a redemption story yet - all they've been doing is retconning his story like crazy to make him look like a good boy instead of a fucking idiot, and it's only making him look like more of an idiot.

The class balancing is so fucking bad right now I cant even play seriously the balance between classes right now are MASSIVE gaps.

>finish withered training
>SEE A LEGENDARY POP UP
>OH GOD MY FIRST LEGENDARY IM SO FUCKING STOKED
>its a fucking champion equipment that gives a bit of gold per completed WQ
>not even order resources, which would be useful
>nope, fucking 40 gold
life is horrible

How is the survivability of survival hunters in PvE content?

Making yourself melee needlessly gimps your survivability and it's shit dps

>go to the mage hall
>literally everyone has fireball heads
Yeah well fuck you guys I'M HAVING FUN WITH FROST and I eagerly await to hear the talking arcane staff

Pretty much. I want those rep tokens back. Make me grind to exalted once, then make it piss easy to get back.

Go BM and get that Artifact trait that heals you for 15% of your Kill Command damage and you'll never have downtime again.

>and it's shit dps
confirmed casual

>BOO HOO HOO HOO I GOT SOMETHINGO THER THAN A 805 BLUE
kys

an 805 could be sharded and then sold
this is useless

>Go BM and get that Artifact trait that heals you for 15% of your Kill Command damage and you'll never have downtime again.
Why are you trying to gimp that user?

Go to icy veins and follow the artifact calculator. Don't listen to that other user. By doing that you waste artifact levels and gimp your DPS. You'll be fine as a BM hunter and will be able to literally kill 3-4 mobs at once if you know what you're doing.

>mindlessly trusting Icy Veins
blood DK here, don't do that

This is the attitude of the people that need to leave WoW forever.

Blizzard doesn't exactly do the best job of explaining their own game/classes, so many veterans returning to the game have no clue about Icy Veins and other sites.

Instead of calling other players bad, how about trying to help them instead?

I kick rude players in group finder, while helping players that are falling behind.

Fortunately there's almost no reason to grind rep in Legion besides Nightfallen and slightly more efficient profession recipes.
None of them have mounts, pets/toys are available at revered, and the gear is outclassed by mythic dungeons which you can be ready for in less than a day or two at max level.

If you're a "veteran" and you don't know about icy veins or never bothered to summon up the gumption to google "(class/spec) talent builds" or something, you're fucking retarded

>>mindlessly trusting Icy Veins
Read through it and realize it's the best course of action with the artifact. You don't go survival first, you go full damage and then into survival toward the end.

BM already has a lot of abilities for survival. Self-heal cool down, aspect of the turtle, etc. Get a spirit pet and you're fine.

are you retarded?
are you actually, legitimately, dead from the neck up?
do you actually think you'll be able to sell that shitty shard for more money than that item will make you over the course of a couple of days of doing world quests?
do you have any idea how much money you'll be able to rack up over the course of the expansion?

You don't know misery until you've played Monk. Maybe DPS is acceptable, but Brewmaster is literal garbage and Mistweaver is only middle of the pack average.

>Doing withered training
>Use 10 withered to open a door
>The door was hiding a boss that spams massive AOE attacks
>All ten withered dead after a minute of spamming interrupts and cc
My best advice for players doing withered training is to focus on lots of weak enemies, rather than large characters. It simply does not pay to take the try hard route.

>reroll fresh DK cause unholy is fun
>friends plea to play on Outland pvp server
>"I dunno man. I really dislike open world pvp in the lower lvl zones due to gankers. Especially on ally-sided realms
>"It's not that bad dude. Just play with us"
>play through DK intro
>reach Outlands
>fly to Honor Hold
>Honor Hold is under attack!
>tauren priest, orc warrior, troll druid camping FP

they are a complete nolifer, trust me the only people i know of that are 840+ on multiple characters are complete neet nolifes since the day this launched.

jesus nigger just stack bone shards. I dont play blood and I figured that out after first death. Its not rocket science. I dont even know if its even possible to make this game more brain dead.

the spellbooks are so small you don't need a guide, stat priorities aren't even relevant until max level

>Person still asks basic questions weeks after launch.
>Give solid suggestion.
>BBBUT HE WILL GIMP HIS DEEPS!!!

Of course that heal trait isn't 100% efficient, but if you're a lesser experienced player who's starting just now you might as well to make your life easier.

The real advice is to not engage bosses you don't know you can roll without 25+ withered. First couple runs, focus on chests for buffs, then make sure to take 20 withered every time, at least until you have every upgrade and you can roll it with 10 easily.

>stack bone shield
>your mitigation goes from trash to trash-but-not-instant-death
>can't heal yourself effectively because you didn't heart strike

Can someone tell me what is cross realm now? I last played at MoP's launch so I know CRZ at the time was for everything up to Pandaria. I've been doing WoD leveling and I see it's also CRZ. More confusingly is the trade chat. I see people from other realms, but are all the major cities CRZ or what?

The worst part is leather wearing tanks vs a Prot Warrior.

>all mythics done
>WQ religiously
>dungeon atleast once a day
>no legendary

BUT YEA GIVE OUT MULTIPLES TO PEOPLE, REEEE

Assuming I stick it on a champion and then never ever do world quests with any other champion ever? A couple thousand maybe. Not enough to be excited about.

>Need level 3 recipe of Dreadleather or Gravenscale bracers to reach 800 LW
>Dreadleather is from withered scenario that I can do once every few days and is low drop % in treasure chests
>Gravenscale drops from Skrog Wavecrushers in Eye of azshara that I can't solo and are immune to black arrow taunt

Fuck you too blizz

there was a bug that caused the chance to get a legendary to increase after getting one instead of decreasing

that's why everyone has either 2 or 0

Yes. Wasting artifact power, something you have to fucking grind, is the best idea just for a little more survival.. instead of increased DPS that will kill targets faster. You're willing to give bad advice to someone who might be coming back into the game.

It's okay, user. You're just a shitter. Have fun in LFR.

mitigation is enough to take on a pack of mobs. Yes this quest is harder than other legenderies where you just agro everything and AOE it. Still absolutely doable if you are able to read ability descriptions.

why the fuck would you ever need to change combat ally champions?

This. Turning deathstike into a runic power ability was retarded and sacrifices mitigation/surviveability.

>taking Ilvl over stats
silly motha fucka

Because druids have 4 shitty ones so its hard to actually pick one permanently. Its not like shaman/priest/paladin/etc where there is one very obvious pick. And the arguably best one for druid also has one of the best mission abilities, so keeping him as a combat ally is iffy if you want to push harder missions.

>>Illidan was the good guy all along he didnt do nuffin
They actually made him a much worse person. Sacrificing his mages for layzor poworz.
That's all retconned, he never acted like that.

Its weird after several expacs where higher ilevel was better 99% of the time, to have an expac where you actually need a sizeable ilevel gap before ilevel makes up for bad stats.

Honestly the best advice for withered training is to be playing a tank. You can walk through those bosses with less than 5 withered if you're halfway competent as a tank, while you probably need 20-25 if you're a particularly squishy dps because the bosses will totally ignore the withered and rip you apart.
You'll need to kill the bosses at least once to get their chests anyway, you don't have a choice but to kill them.

>Always pay the 2000 mana to get 20 withered
>spend the first few runs focusing entirely on chests, even if it means ending your run prematurely, the chest loot makes subsequent runs far easier and all you get for a high score is Nightfallen rep and bad gear
>avoid bosses on any try except the first, they simply aren't worth the damage for the score they give
>don't use the mayhem mode except for the section with infinitely spawning spiderlings after Elfbreaker or when there is only one enemy anywhere near you, it increases flee chance and will usually cause unintentional pulling

Because of a massive decline in leveling. There is a quick window to get them to green and then blue, but then leveling to epic takes forever.

Diversify, nigga.

Ancient mana and Suramar city were the worst ideas in a long while

it was a good idea in theory, but it doesn't work in practice because they also nerfed the fuck out of our mastery and bone shield

this is the worst post today.

youtu.be/6EitgtZd4s4

>he thinks mastery and versatility are bad tank stats for DH

Stay LFR

Protip: the guards won't follow you into the canals.

>Suramar city
It was a nice idea, but since it's Blizzard, the guard to player ratio is 20:1.

AN ILLUSION? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

Fucking cry me a river LWbaby, real men who took engineering dont even get their decent item (815 goggles) till you do Court of Stars, mythic only with at minimum 1 week of nighbourne garbage to do.. and it's mythic only so the 815s you can craft are worthless because you're doing fucking mythics for 840 minimum ilvl gear.

>Melee in general are overtuned as fuck and have way too much CC/gap closing capability.
>gap closing capability
>mfw I'm Ret

>versatility
It's the shittiest stat in the game and should have never made it into this expansion.

For the amount of stats you could dump into haste, you are throwing it all away on a stat that is nowhere near as useful.

Yeah man what a farce, an area where you have to be careful to move around it, what a fucking travesty of design.

I'll admit the 8000 honoured questline is bullshit because you literally cannot avoid fighting the guards because they're posted inside the rooms of the nobles you have to talk to, and you can only CC one of them, but then it's marked as a group quest anyway.
Most of the city is easy as hell to move around in, they even give you baskets and grapple points to escape guards and the guards can't even swim in the canals all over the city.

If I decide to play Havoc I wont get further than LFR right?

>mfw I'm Ret
Which is why you think melee has any advantage in this expansion.

kek

Suramar is great. Listen to As for mana, there are places to farm it pretty efficiently.

Oh no a brand new expansion selling class is viable in PvP, and PvE!

What, I've levelled 5 to 110 now, Warrior was the fastest

This prolongs the beginners hype content, is forgiving to late starters / full time workers. This is how it's been since forever

"I'm trying to level on a PvP world"
You get everything you deserve

>withered army training popped up today even though I did a run yesterday
Did they actually make it a daily cooldown? Please God say yes.

The idea was to be an Assassin's Creed ripoff. The problem is in Assassin's Creed, guards aren't even a real threat.

Almost had me until Death Knight artifacts impossible to obtain at fresh lvl 100.

You fuckin' fag. Learn to CC.

Uh huh. Tell me, when you were doing HFC LFR did you lead your troops to victory.

maybe ill play again in November

after the bans over

Yeah and Assassin's Creed is also awful, so they took an idea and improved on it by making you have to be careful.

No, it's on a set 3 day reset. You just did it on the last possible day then it reset.

I know Ret doesn't because it's the only melee I care about. Which is obviously a mistake, because Blizzard sure doesn't give a shit about Ret.

depends on if you're a shitter or not
havoc is really good if you don't suck cock

awful taste

Is monk fun?
have not played since early cata

>Doing Kosumoth world quest
>Drak'thul tells me the demons aren't really my enemy

Spoopy

Every three days.

I'm seriously considering buying the mana shoulder enchant for my tanking shoulders just to cap. It's a ridiculous search otherwise.

WW is an absolute blast.
BM is fun but not very good in comparison to other tanks.
MW is okay-ish.

>tfw druid
>not a single shit spec

That and the Spriest knife confirmed that Old Gods/Void Gods are going to be the big bads next expansion after we kill Sargeras.

Protip - get the buff from Valtrois whenever you go out. You get free mana just from standing still in combat.

>go to the Vineyard in Suramar city
>get enough pick-ups to get 2k ancient mana in a few minutes
casul

I think it'll be another legion expac next, the draenei are going to Argus, I imagine we go too

didnt they say they wanted it to be the class/spec with the smaller variable from bad to good by design?

and are you talking about momentum?

Being Blizzards spoiled fuckboi gives advantages, huh?

>Drak'thul spent years unable to sleep just alone on an island being sent crazy by Old God whispers

I fucking love the Old God stuff, pity they've turned them into shitty henchman for a bigger bad

Go blood and tank dungeons til 65 or so, it won't take you long. DKs are broken, especially tanking, at low level, so just spam em and you'll get there in an hour or two.

Fury's enrage mechanic is the single most retarded design decision I've ever seen in my entire life.

Vineyard was nerfed wasn't it?
Either way walking around the area near the Bazaar and Waning Crescent gets you 2000 quickly as well, there's more guards but I think that's the point.

>he plays on a dead no population RPPVP server

Skyrim is in another thread.

>WW is an absolute blast.
>BM is fun but not very good in comparison to other tanks
Sounds nice really but outside that atatata feel seems like monks won the award for worst class campaign/followers whatever its called
is it really that bad?

Seems like you haven't seen the entire elemental shaman then.
Holy fuck blizz.
I want my artifact power back.

There's too many people there. Makes farming a bitch. Tel'anor is where it's at.

If they did its hard to notice.
It was a pretty quick grind the last time I went there.
huh?

I'm no WoW faggot, but didn't that happen in Warcraft 3?

If you're able to farm 2k mana quickly in Vineyards, you are on a dead ass server. Any active server the Vineyards are swarmed and any mana doodad instantly disappears.

Well fucking kill me then.

In TBC he was just an outright villain, he was killing what was left of Outlands, allying with Naga and draining the water so everybody else died, and doing crazy shit with arcane energy

I'm on Wyrmrest Accord which is to my knowledge one of the higher pop servers and I still only ever have to compete with maybe one or two people.
Maybe I'm just lucky.

he was already allied with the naga

you haven't played a DK then

please help. I leveled my warrior to max first, and fury is only feeling any good by putting all my fucking shit into buffing the super whirlwind, then its just shit for the next 50 seconds until all the CDs are up at once again.

Arms plays and feels like shit, and prot is actually good, but I dont enjoy tanking raids, just dungeons.

The fuck do I play now, I always loved plate but DK is a no go RIP frost, and fuck pets. And ret is no go because im horde and fuck belfs and pally cows seem dumb.

I'm thinking rogue or dh, but required movement on DH seems aids. Rogue cant tank for fast dungeons if I wanted though.

>sacrificing my life in DH starter zone to save my bro
>Corpse run
>The guy is gone anyway and never shows up again

th-thanks Blizz

Rpfags drive me mad

Ahh fair enough. Flip floppin fuck

what

if you're even remotely interested in MoP characters Monks get amazing followers, and their quests were much better than Druids or Warriors imo. the worst followers to me were hunter followers. Hemet, Rexxar, and a bunch of literal whos

FOLLOW TIER LIST:

>GOD
Rogue
Mage
Druid
DK
>MEH
Monk
Shaman
>SHIT
everyone else

If you wait a minute he salutes you before riding off to fuck up more demons like Illidan would have wanted.

>expecting blizzard to not have FOTMs when thats all they had for 15 years

>Hemet
>Rexxar
>anything but based
fuck off

So only if you sacrifice him will he walk around as a ghost in the class hall?

FOTM is always the same few classes, you never see people like Hunters being OP

On Mal'Ganis mana spawns are cutthroat as fuck. No respect, if you get aggro expect your shit to get took.

>attack a Vinter
>some guy just watches from afar
>he loots the cask while NPCs break my loot attempts

>get to spend a night around a campfire surviving with Rexxar
>Get to have rexxar at my side doing world quests

Get tae fuck, Hunter is based

I can't believe people fell for the expansion meme again. Legion is fucking awful but I guess WoD lowered people's standards to the point where they not only can stomach this, but they willingly gobble it down.

This is why Blizzard is allowed to be massive jews.

Addie Fizzlebog is cute
CUTE!

>mfw I found a infinitely respawing chest that shat out 30 artifact power every 3 seconds
>tfw tired as shit so I can't farm it

Here's hoping it works again tomorrow

>Oh, you're talking to ME!
She is pretty cute desu

The Worgen guy is pretty cool

>C'mon Baron, we're on!

>boohoohoo my class can only dominate in PvP and turn mythic trash into a fucking joke

where at
don't hold out on us user

>There's people who unironically sided with Altrius the traitor who murdered your friends over based loyal Kayn

Scum

>you can fucking loot ninja in legion
>tyool 2017-0.25

is this fucking reality? am i a person on planet earth, or a fucking caveman in pangaea?

>30
wow it's fucking nothing

sounds like a fine way to get some blizzcocksucker reading this thread to report it

Tanks:
Druid is good, if a bit bland to play but you can play every single spec type so
DK will come back around, and is cool and fun
Monk has an amazing spec and two shit specs
DH is a bad tank spec, and will be even worse when they do less damage soon. also edgemaster shit

>implying I'm sharing it after how fast that honour token bug got reported

30 ap every 3 seconds stacks up in the longrun yo.

You underestimate the power of turbo autists user.
>30 every 3 secs
>150 every minute
>9000 per hour

best part is staying around in disguise in suramar city, seeing ally/horde walk by you running into a shitload of guards and you just pop a ranged attack/spell on him to blow his disguise and watch the fucker suicide run into the guards

Dont listen to people shitting on survival.

It's the fastest and most fun spec for hunters currently.

You have a shitton of AoE attacks and are able to easily dispatch 10+ mobs at once just from putting dots, building stacks of mongoose and firing the artifact.

Yes survival is very clunky, yes it's shit in pvp due to little survival skills and little mobility, yes you wont get into a raid team as a melee hunter.

But its the best we got now. Also Survival is getting a "survival" buff next 2 patches. Read the 7.1 notes.

How in the world do you get past Leystalker Dro? It's impossible to know where he is once you get down there, and he almost instantly kills me as a dps DH.

Could you elaborate on monk tanks? I dont hear any good stuff about them. people calling them worst tank this expansion.

>trying to cap legion leatherworking
Just fuck my shit up senpai

MW or BrM for monk? Cannot decide and have been putting AP into both weapons, please help

DK is probably my last hope, but they would never buff frost. Im pretty sure someone designing/balancing classes there has ptsd from dk and is determined to have it be shit.

I am not a big fan of druid, was never into shapeshifting. Or monks, never really felt like it fit wow at all. Too cartoony, which is odd considering the fucking game I'm playing.
DH is edge yes, but it still fits more than monk.

But I'm more of someone that would want to main a dps spec, and have an offtank spec available.

Maybe I should just try rogue or hunter, since pure dps get love from blizzard at least (usually) in that at least 1 spec is usually very good.

>have been putting AP into both weapons
I'm so sorry.

>putting AP into both weapons
you done goofed

Nigga literally how? How bad are you? I got to him today for the first time and my withered literally didn't drop a percentage and we lost no one

You're doing fine. The massive scaling past the first gold ability helps balance it out.

AP in both weapons
Just boost a new at Thai point holy shit you're fucked

Tanking is much easier in Legion than healing. Less stressful also.

How the fuck are people having artifact quest problems as DKs? Start as blood; do go through it (I died admittedly once) then play blood through the Unholy and Frost quests and you're good.

Blood is so ridiculous at solo content that it's amazing anyone can have a difficult time with DKs at all. If you locked yourself into play Frost that might be unsurprising, but even Unholy is good at solo content

>yes you wont get into a raid team as a melee hunter.
Is it really that bad?
Don't get me wrong, I agree that survival is really fun but I don't know if I want to waste AP leveling the survival weapon if I'm pretty much doomed to never get to do any endgame content.

Hunters are fucked in Legion.

MM is shit.

BM is boring shit.

No one will take you as Survival.

Rogues will get nerfed to the ground next patch.

It's a fucking joke, finally got the level 3 dreadleather recipe, and used 2500 leather and still only 792

>psyfiend literally has 10 health and gets killed by cleave
>can't even place it any range you want
wow honor talents so cool blizzard way to go

Dro is a big cockblock for people that are new to it. The trick is to have as many withered as possible and burst him down while keeping him as CCed as possible. Even a simple slow on him and kiting him around can help a ton. Not to mention stuns and roots. But hes a huge bitch as a dps with a small number of withered.

You really should swap to tank DH. Even with no fucking AP in your artifact you will do a lot better.

>DK will come back around, and is cool and fun
blood and frost will never be buffed, unholy will probably get nerfed again

sounds like you just suck at positioning

>Play a Blood DK
>Not getting much drops
>Other people never give me gear that they don't need
>1 guy even DE'd it right in front of me and laughed at me
>Throw together some shitty slutmog with Glorious Breastplate
>Shit looks like garbage
>Suddenly everyone gives me gear
>A few people even gave me gear i needed that was still an upgrade for them
>Get to ilvl 844 with 30% haste in a single Mythic lockout.
Shit's amazing, only downside is the constant whispers asking me if i'm a girl and people begging me to tank more dungeons for them.

Survival does good damage but a windwalker monk or a DH or a Rogue will do the same with more mobility.

I suppose it depends on your guild but it will be very hard to get a spot as survival right now.

You can level as survival and dump points in BM. I did that, only put relics in the Spear and dumped points into the gun.

BM is really shitty though and I absolutely HATE the new barrage animation.

I dont get the problem. The only part of the city where the guards are an issue is the elite area. And that area is cool because it makes you group up. I like areas that promotes people working together.

And ancient mana is easy as fuck to farm. I don't get why people bitch. I mean, hell, even the shoulder enchant is overkill.

>Druids get 100% travel form baseline back on 7.1
>Shamans still need rehgar, and it already got nerfed.
Druids are truly the spoiled child of blizzard's class devs along with mages.

Monks get tons of lore characters, unlike other classes thsat get donut steels 90%.

Not to mention, best girl is a character you get right away, and she can even be a combat ally.

>Label Dungeons according to "difficulty"
>Heroics are basically normals
>Normals are LFR tier loot dispensers
>Mythics are the new heroics and none of them are challenging at all
>People are starting to demand 845+ ilvl and achievement links to even join groups
This is cancer. Not to mention if you were a poor fool who chose to play Ret or Warlock this expansion. Should have added a que system to mythics and make the sperglords have to fly out for the mythic+ shit coming out soon. Right now its a shitshow of cancer elitism.

People like you just don't get it. Perhaps its a generational thing. Tanks are the leaders of the groups. I run my groups with an iron fist. I direct the pulls. Shit drops and I need it? I get it. A lesser role(healer, dps) needs it? Too fucking bad.

Instead you are whoring yourself out for the loot. That is not the way to go my brother.

so instead of leaving early and having a nice farewell to your guildies, you are going to take a raid slot and then quit in the middle of progression.

fuck you, buddy.

>be mt for a guild
>"so, you're switching to a warrior"
>"nah, m8, I'll stay on my bdk"
>"np, brothef, no need to change"
Feels pretty rad.

Source where?

Blood is fine right now especially when you get well into your artifact. I think the only thing i would change would be an increase to the damage mitigation of bone shield really if I wanted to make survivability easier. But they were designed to be a fairly reactive tank where you usually take damage and then react by self heals rather than preventing damage. So as long as you know how to stack runic power and don't just spam DS whenever you have enough runic power, keep BS above at least 5 charges, it's a fairly good spec.

I don't know where to change unholy other than just increases to output, but I mostly tank so I don't get around to DPS much.

I would love them to fix whatever the fuck is wrong with frost but it seems broken beyond compare.

rip your guild's progression

Druids have nothing but shit combat allies. Thats what they lose out on.

>mfw all these people complaining about their specs while I ignore 3 million units of Pain and crit for 600k with Shield Slam

Druids have always been Blizzards little pets. They get literally everything every expansion even if it makes no fucking sense. What gets me is that the players bitch everytime they can just overheal their way out of something no matter what spec they're in.

>le ret is bad meme
it's literally in the middle of the pack

>Source where?
the fact that Blizzard is focused on gimping them constantly for no reason

What is wrong with Frost anyway?

>People are starting to demand 845+ ilvl and achievement links to even join groups
This is the saddest shit. I just laugh at them when people post this. Everybody else in chat normally does the same.

I've only encountered 2 melee DPS that didn't know how to position in the past month (?) that the expansion has been out. Otherwise they stand out of the fire, they avoid boss attacks, etc, etc. The games player base seems to have actually learned, making the game pretty easy.

Why does horde suck so much shit at pvp? I've been queuing for it all day and only won like 30% of them.

Also fuck blizz for only giving you marks of honor for winning. And giving them a low drop rate too.

Doesn't change the stigma that its terrible to the mouthbreather masses. Hell Warlocks are absolutely fine numbers-wise. Doesn't mean that people are inviting them. Nope, gotta go with blind opinion because its WoW and people are fucking idiots.

it's horribly undertuned and too slow

>Hell Warlocks are absolutely fine numbers-wise.
unless the fight needs interrupts or makes them move

try doing mythic Helya with warlock DPS

Nice meme. It takes as many points getting to your first gold trait as it takes from going from like your 14th to 15th trait.

>Monk
>tfw half your followers are literal whos
At least Aegira is okay for a literal who.

I regret getting it.
Don't have a guild with people that raid Any more and I just don't give a fuck about raiding the same raid 3 times a week for 4 hours each week. Getting gear was a joke and there's no reason to gain any rep with the factions beyond friendly.

Its only going to get worse as time goes on if previous expansions are anything to go by. By the end of WoD if you didn't have the leggo ring and an absurd ilvl to do content you could do in greens.
Its just about the only Mythic that is an actual issue for them. Everything else is fine. Why blizzard thought it was a good idea to remove their baseline interrupt is beyond me.

Why the fuck as a proud orc warrior am I forced to help the whorechief gain immortality in a bid to become the next lich queen? Fuck Stormheim as horde and I am actually glad Greymene BTFO her.

Jesus Christ do you actually think raiding is hard or something? Mythic is the only even slightly difficult thing and that's literally only because it requires heroic shit and without it is factually impossible.

>too slow
>tfw frost dk's will actually get some movement bonus but it only works in pvp
seriously though can unholy/frost deal/cheese stuff like odyns aoe or bust

>get humped by melee all day because lolsnares and no gap openers
>lol u bad
wow memes so cool memester way to go

Confirmed for not playing the game. You dont got any CC's as a dk other than asphyxiate which you have to spec into.

I literally have no issues as my destruction warlock. Only retards that don't play them and listen to meme spouting 14 year olds such as yourself think they're terrible right now. Even on the most move intensive fights I am still almost always top dps no matter what group I'm in.

They removed it because it was an example of classes being too samey. They don't want every class to have every tool. You can thank the guys that have been bitching for years about the game being too homogenous.

youtube.com/watch?v=4sSX9GqBYvM

:o)

>I literally have no issues as my destruction warlock.
so you get carried by people who actually interrupt shit then

>rip your guild progression
>implying prot paladin and a bdk isn't enough to clear everything in mythic
>implying we're going for server first
>hating yourself that much

Another prot warrior, another victim.

Why do tanks have such a special snowflake syndrome, you're nothing special and any moron can tank now

>there's a challenge to rep grinding and its not just a time gate

>waaahhh why can't I have good followers to go with my 4 top tier talent trees

Oh no! Those madmen actually have to press an extra button every once in a while? Lock those fucking guys up bro they're fucking hardcore mother fuckers!

Nah they removed it because they are fucking retarded. No other class has to deal with this shit, Its horrifically apparent that not a single dev plays a warlock. Its not that they wanted to fight against homginization, they simply don't care.

Plenty of classes have garbage interrupts. Don't be a bitch.

This. Plus any lock can interrupt spells and demos can stun twice

Did they ever change group finder and make it so people voted out of a group get punished?

I really hate ass hats and how there was no lash-back or punishment for them acting that way.

You little pansy.

>right
>wrong
>who cares warriors are meme tier
>he was since wc3 you bcbaby
>good
>oh I see you are actually a shitter
Maybe ff14 would be more to your liking.

every time I see this emoji I picture a flabbergasted person with a neckroll

troll who heals with the power of the dank green mist if you know what I'm sayin is pretty good too, though mostly for his ability to turn 18 hour missions into 16 hour missions

>Mfw still playing warlock
>Mfw will keep eating the cactus because I'm too attached to the fucking class

>still no fox mount quest item drop

Aniki roll seems to work better than monk version
allthough is not a monk that is cheesing OD on the unkillable side?

Difference is they fucking have them. Locks options right now are be Aff and have one, or take a huge hit in dps to get out a felhunter.

There isn't a single other class in the game that has to deal with this shit

they're most effective at half or less HP, which is dumb, and they're not very tanky even then

they don't do as much damage as other tanks either

I have to many alts, someone tell me what to play

The warlock playerbase is literally the most entitled crybaby edgelord wannabe pieces of shit to ever grace a mmo. If their class isn't completely overpowered they will bitch moan and whine until they are. Its so fucking bad that their playera intentionally play like shit so that they can show devs that their class isn't putting out high enough numbers. I hate them and thier shitty class.

be my waifu slut

>do normal BRH
>get 850 helm mythic warforged
>do normal eye of azshara
>get 850 pants mythic warforged

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

Druid.

I don't really care about the numbers, I just care about the mechanics of our class. As it stands Affliction and Demonology are completely ass to play and need to be tweaked so I don't want to blow my brains out every time I play them.

FotM DH reroller, is that you?

>Make warrior one longest because reasons

they fixed this, to be fair

So what you are saying is that BM tanks are balanced and challenging instead of overtuned fotm pieces of shit like prot warrior and paladin?

Affliction has been the same for years and years and years. Demonology is fucking horrendous though. Fuck demon hunters for ruining it. Literally perfect before and they played better than demon hunters.

>ww monk gets a nerf
>can't wait for any fotm rerollers to go make a DH or some shit instead so these retards can leave my class

850 husbando only

Who knew monks could cry so much?

>Been playing warlock for 12 years
>Every expac is the same shit, two specs are garbage, one is okay and then through either stat scaling or patches we become ridiculously overpowered in the middle of the expansion, and remain top 5 dps at the end
>mfw MoP/WoD FotM shitters bitching endlessly like this is new
>mfw destro performs perfectly fine in dungeons, plays pretty much the same as it has since MoP, and is probably going to be the overpowered spec in the middle because Blizzard buffs it anyway to appease the crying masses

>Real shitty players commenting that a class that can be easily shut down, but isnt, is doing well.

No I play monk and shaman bitchnigga
>muh demon form
Fuck off meta is a demon hunter ability since wc3
How in anyway is my post crying?

>Hey, wanna do this warden tower quest?
>Too bad nigger there's 40 alliance camping it for no other reason than fuck you

Fuck this server

Your time in the sun is over.

Affliction was fine when your filler actually interacted with your DoTs. Really what Destruction and Affliction need is a tweak to how their filler spells work. Drain Life/Soul should go back to increasing the number of DoT ticks on the target and Incinerate should have a chance to generate Soul Shards on hit or do extra damage with Immolate up. Demo is such a mess though that I don't know how they can fix it without a major rework.

Too bad actual demon hunters play worse than demo locks did you cock sucking fuck.

Except this is the expansion where having 2 specs be trash is an actual issue due to artifact leveling.
>B-buh muh catch-ups!
Until they are implemented its a huge issue, and this goes for every class not just Warlocks.

And if you are fine with Destro's RNG mastery and talents then you really are a shitsucking apologist at this point.

Numbers aren't the issue, mechanics are. Any Warlock complaining about numbers is just shit.

>tfw beastmaster became the funnest thing to play in WoW

>See a mob.
>Start walking up to it.
>Engage auto attack.
>Out of no where a DH flies past me and through my mob, killing it in less than an atto second.
>Target the next mob.
>The DH has already killed 5 more in that time.
>Double jumps and flies away.
>Only generated 10 Maelstrom.

T-Thanks for the class balance Blizzard.

What I want to know is why they put the archaeology dig sites right next to them so you can get ganked.
Its like jesus leave me the hell alone man, I'm just trying to finish this rare artifact.

They are nerfing DH too user

are you high?
its shit

Keep crying bitch most dhs I have played with is fine yet I have never been in a dungeon where a lock has out dpsed a tank let alone other dps's on bosses. With the exception of my guilds locks the playerbase is literally cancerous shitters.

Are you gay?
It's fun.

Implemented? Everyone will have Artifact research maxed in a couple months. At that point, getting all your traits will take you a couple HOURS.

Demo is probably the easiest to fix out of them. Just increase demon uptime and make empowerment a longer-lasting bigger impact cooldown.

If they just reverted the talents to spells for destro the spec would be near perfect. Losing FnB, Shadowburn, and backdraft feel like shit. Make the trait for incinerate a bigger chance and there you go, a bit of synergy with your filler.

Affliction will always have problems, multi-dot specs are something blizzard will never figure out, or care to figure out.

>any realm hop addon
>click on a button

It's hilarious to me people are still allowing themselves to get ganked when it's so easy to avoid it. You can even realm hop on a pve server before doing your quests and not have to deal with shitstains.

>complaining about DHs
the only reason anyone is crying is because they have high burst and dungeon bosses take

>And if you are fine with Destro's RNG mastery and talents then you really are a shitsucking apologist at this point.

Nothing really changes with Destro because of its mastery other than the warlock god stat switching from mastery to haste which you just stack en-masse and just try to get as much as your best secondary that goes with your spec; it's not like they changed our mastery from something awesome to something shitty, they changed it from shitty pure bonus damage to shitty RNG bonus damage; it doesn't really affect anything other than reversing what you desired for your stats.

>Realm hoppers
Oh cool, they work again?

nigga fuck you I could jerk off inbetween all this downtime

When was Illidan ever the bad guy?

Furion was just a massive cunt in WC3.

Anyone smart knows this, leave it to the forums and Cred Forums to complain about trash DPS in LFG dungeons.

>Its a warlocks bitch and moan about not being number 1 dps thread again

Yeah, in a couple months, which at that point the ship will have sailed for a ton of people. Having to wait around to catch up on a spec that is flat out trash to play is garbage game design and only blizz shills defend this shit.

Nice non-evidence you retard. I wasn't even talking about dps in the first place I was talking about how the actual class played. Which is what matters in the end because demon hunters are the flavor of the month new class, so they have to be overpowered for a little while until they get nerfed into the ground or middle of the pack like every other class.

I really hope Xavius corrupts him and we kill his dumbass.

Except the next rank for the artifact costs more than all the previous ones together, so you would be dumb not to have two specs.

fill me in here, he's allied with some naga, but naga are servants of azshara, and aszhara is allied to the legion, right? Isn't that bad?

Warrior. The only class who isnt actually part of an Order.

DK and Paladins both get more memorable warriors in their hall than warrior does.

Warrior, whom blizzard hates.

Warrior, the only class where no one can find a single hidden artifact appearance. Popular opinion being that they are all gated behind high artifact knowledge and/or simply not implemented since we've already found one major warrior related bug that blizzard forgot to fix (long campaign).

Its hard to stay going with warrior.

Despite it being Hunter, SV has shit mobility and survivability.
That being said, it's probably the most complex and interesting hunter spec right now. It's just a shame that they get a shitty charge and a dash on a 3 minute cooldown. If SV had Disengage it would be fine.

How can you do it?
They're strong, but fuck, Prot warriors are boring as hell.

Hasn't Furion essentially ALWAYS been a massive cunt? When wasn't he?

Rate my DH

>its delusional fuckfaces think that warlocks bitch about damage thread again

Cry me a river. Prot and FR Arms are fine.

I don't get your problem. You can get as much AP as people have gotten in the last 2 weeks in less than a week now. With the artifact research you can swap specs all you want and only lose a couple traits.

The only people bitching about artifact progression are people that are too fucking dumb to understand how ridiculously exponential the AP costs get.

>fucking warrior crying when they have Ignore Damage as a tank and the #1 DPS single target spec in Arms

Yea, go eat glass.

Oh no doubt the class is fine from a gameplay standpoint.

But blizzard really spat on the class in every other way imaginable. That and arms isnt that fun. FR especially.

Prot is ridiculous right now and it's easy as shit to play.

Arms is great at ST

I'll give you that their class order halls are dumb and Fury is a glass canon without the canon

BM is so boring and easy it hurts my brain. Not to mention it doesn't feel good, no impact, no real interactions between you and your pets beyond a buff and a single damage order. And you have one fucking shot that does shit damage.
Should how you summon an army of wild beasts when you fight ? You the beast master, master trainer ?

It's a fucking shame too because I would love to go into battle with my two lightning wolves but right now I feel more connected with my survival pet.

Is this game just dailies after you hit the nightfallen rep grind?

I was enjoying it a lot up until this point.

Absolutely not, once you do the suramar chain AP dries up extremely fast and you are left with 600 dailies and 220 world quests. So fuck right the hell off with your nonsense.

I just want to BOA rep token that MoP had. Nothing wrong with getting a bonus on alts after you get exalted on your main.

AP is exponential as hell. You're just a retard.

So its basically the new Glad stance warrior, in that its really interesting and fun but kinda clunky and mostly undesirable in group content because of its faults?

Yep, most people haven't gotten to the point where you get past the initial shot-gun blast of content. Once you slap out suramar and get some okay gear from world quests its all Emmisary grinding.

This expansion is no different from the rest, they are just a bit better about hiding it.
>Y-you poopsocked!!!
I didn't, if you are efficient with your time you gear up faster than any other expansion out, and if you actually wander around Suramar for a weekend you'll crank that out too.

So your 1000 AP rewards dry up and you can only get 300 AP from WQs? And that is dried up. Oh no. You have to do THREE WORLD QUESTS to catch up. You are doomed.

Dailies and mythics. That's about it.

i really want to play this game again. Its to bad i cant it seems fun. Instead ill just have to settle on watching Towelie play it or the occasional bajjera stream.
Any other recomended streamers you guys like?

the true crime is that its so fun to play but two of its gold traits are boring as hell
>here's another DoT
>and here's some free autos

Haha no, until we have around 9-10 research turn ins the world quest rewards aren't going to be anything but a drop in the bucket.
If you want to defend a system where you have to do 3x the work you used to go ahead, but don't claim its a fine system. Just because you are condiitoned for the skinner box doesn't mean its a good thing.

I was around 40 or 50 hours in before I hit the grind, so I still think I got my money's worth out of it.

It's just kind of a shame because I had never played WoW before and was pretty entertained. I guess it's still a standard MMO though.

Smells like Moon Guard.

>WoW streamers

god no

maybe the lads in method if you want to try to learn something, i dont know

and I forgot the best part
>fuck your talents, use raptor strike and carve you faggot

Try frost dk, our first trait is a fucking passive that does fuck all for damage.

She gots what I need.

>WoWs garrison system is still mobile game garbage.
>FFXIV is having its garrison system expanded to being able to recruit randomly generated soldiers, dress them up in whatever cute outfits you want and even take them into dungeons and level them.
WoW adds so few features and expands on none of them.

Don't forget they're complete shit.
The SV hunter situation is bad enough but once the other classes start filling up their artifact we'll be even more fucked.

>have to spend 6 gcds to start doing damage with my artifact ability
>WW monk comes up to me when i'm chilling
>proceeds to kill me in around 3 seconds
>Strike of the Windlord hits you for 450896 damage
>Strike of the Windlord hits you for 440253 damage
lol

>playing on an RP server

Lol i went on there macro'd the word 'faggot' mashed that shit, got banned from chat for a month and called it a day

You're not gonna get any PvE done in there

It really sounds like your issue is that your artifact isn't already maxed for every spec. I don't really understand why. Its not like other players can even see it.

I'm sorry that being 1-2 traits behind artifacts people put 3 weeks into after only putting in 4-5 days makes it seem completely untenable to you. Clearly Legion is not for you.

It doesn't really bother me. I have my guardian artifact only a couple traits behind my balance artifact for less than the cost of 1 trait on my balance artifact, and that is fine by me, so it doesn't bother me. Feel free to be as impotently mad you feel like though.

Can we please just go back to the old WotLK days of grinding where you just did Heroics for gear and dailies for money .

Seriously fuck rep grinding even raids like ICC made it so that you earned the rep via killing.

Not him but thats the thing, they don't. People want to do big dick dps and get anxiety attacks at tanking. The bads get pissed when a decent tank is pulling more dps than them and cry to blizz to nerf it. I used to think people were fucking joking till my coworker told me thats how he felt.

Also healing in certain mmos like Scholar in FF can be fun, but in WoW it's the most fucking boring thing and no one bit girls and literal cucks do it.

id probably consider FFXIV if it had more than half of WoW's playerbase (being very generous to FFXIV with that estimate), wasn't weeb garbage with cancerous people playing it, and didn't have a 2.5 gcd

As someone who's played both WoW and FFXIV, they both have the same issues.

The only reason to pick one over the other is aesthetics.

They both turn into daily/weekly grinds due to lockouts and lack of real content. They both have terrible gear systems where only 2 or 3 stats actually matter. They both invalidate older content on release of new expansions/patches.

a single talent setup of arms is great at only ST, and is unfun garbage shit to play. You fuckers need to realize these retarded ass sims also are done on PATCHWERK SIMS

are any of the raids actually patchwerk? fuck no.

>3 researches almost doubles your AP gains
>5 triples it
>8 makes it 6 times higher
>doubling it is a drop in the bucket
>tripling it is drop in the bucket
>hextupling it is a drop in the bucket

this.

Only reason to play WoW is the playerbase size and less furfags.

>tanking on DH
>putting out more HPS than the healer
>fucking healer is healing me when I am at 95% intead of DPSing

You fucking dirty plebs healer idiots, do something useful for once.

>in two months it will be worth something!
Seriously kill yourself blizzard shill

When do you do this? I'm 110 and I dont see anything for artifact research.

>i can't do decent DPS while moving

Cry those salty tears, LFR hero. Learn to play.

>murders a bunch of people in cold blood, including Maiev's brother
>covets his own brother's wife
>is seduced by the promise of power, leading to the Legion showing up
>murders more people before being put in jail
>murders a shitload more people after Tyrande lets him out
>awakens the Naga, leading to even MORE deaths
>almost ends all life on Azeroth while trying to destroy Icecrown
>fucks Draenor and its people in the ass in some misguided attempt at dicking over the Legion

BUT HE'S TOTES A GOOD GUY, WE SWEAR

>healing yourself = healing the raid
???

Doesn't WoW have considerably more furfags?

I'd imagine it's a tradeoff between furfags on WoW and weebs on FFXIV.

You get a turn in that you can start that takes 5 days, yes you read that right 5 days for a 25% multiplicative boost that won't pay out for anything but your 2nd specs in 2 months time.

Its a fantastic system that really rewards players for staying subbed.

You should get it as your order hall advances. You are so far behind the curve user. I fear for you.

That is complete and utter BS, I afk at flight masters on Tichondrius very often and VERY rarely I do get killed, most players just ignore WPvP.

If you wanna avoid the weeb trash, just don't go on Balmung server, it's that easy

not an argument

you fucking braindead retard, no where did i say i had problems with its output or mechanics. just that people hopping on the train need to realize its from a patchwerk sim, and that its not fun to play. THOSE are what i stated

also its class hall and champions are dogshit too. heres fucking vrykul and two ulduar bosses now fuck off.

>invalidate older content
I am sure you want to be forced to go in to every raid from MC onwards just to d the new stuff when making an alt right? Thats not fun just artificial busy work that sad twats think is "hardcore"

I refuse, if it's mythic you're probably going to drop to

I want to fuck illidan while malfurian watches.

>tanking on dh
>get wiped because a retard stayed back for some reason
>go back to death spot with healer
>sitting at 60% and he won't even heal while we return

and later he wondered over why I called him a retard

I still like what wow did better. World quests are the same shit as fates but they're actually directly relevant, not tied to some bullshit relic (like how wow dungeons drop actual upgrades instead of trash gear and you only do the xiv dungeons for the currency). Plus they make me fight out in the world and in a pvp server, the ganking and ganked adds to the experience (to me anyway).

I haven't seen class hall advances either.

I just dinged to 110 the other day.

>gank squads at every flight master
>rp-pve
wat

Do some suramar shit.

>be havoc dh
>tank is blood dk
>mfw he pulls all the enemies in one spot so I can do all my AoEs

I loved that guy

We need more like him

I don't want to be forced to do anything, but it would be nice if gear from older content was still at least somewhat useful.

Doing this would be impossible in current WoW or FFXIV though, considering there are only 2-3 primary stats.

As a comparison, in vanilla WoW or FFXI you'd have multiple gear sets tailored to different fights.

It already helping my main spec at 90%

>invalidating old content rather than reworking and improving it to make it fun

I think that's the real issue ya dingus

Tell me truly Cred Forums. How are DH tanks doing? They seem great in dungeons but what about raids?

God that Illidan shit pisses me off.
He is not a goddamn hero of the light you can't just retcon his whole story so he can be some chosen one.
I fucking hope that naaru is with the void lords or some shit and trying to trick me or I'll force myself to develop a mental block on anything Illidan related.

I know its really horrible to you that you can't have everything maxed out in full epic gear in two days of casual play. It must be very hard on you.

>MC
>fun
pick one

>less furfags.
I haven't checked the general yet. Go check and tell me if there's a panda avatar fagging. Ask him if he ERPs.
Do it. I dare you.

>The only reason to pick one over the other is aesthetics.
I think it goes way deeper than that. Combat in FFXIV is far more engaging thanks to all the OGCDs and how many moves there are and the raid mechanics and DPS checks are far more difficult than in WoW.
There's also more content updates and far more varied content. Not a lot of midcore outside of the Primals but a lot of hardcore and casual content.

>only spec with traps is melee
>no traps, no master's call, no baseline camouflage, no tranq shot

Hunters had all their utility stripped away, they feel like half a class now.

It's as if the people designing hunters for Legion hated them and wanted them to be at the very bottom of the PVP food chain.

The first PVP season is going to be interesting when all these complaints hunters have are suddenly justified.

They really are, and all these random shit kicking niggers keep telling me to stop complaining and that hunters are fine.

Yeah, they're fine for them now because they're a free kill.

>queue as DPS DH to change it up
>tank pulls stuff near a wall
>thank him
>"yea np, I know it helps you do dps"

I would've given him a reach around while rimming him if he asked.

they try to do that, like with karazhan coming up, but then fags on the forums and Cred Forumseddit say theyre just rehashing old content

Its real simple:

Bring back Crushing blows.
Bring back resists requirements.

Good goy, defend the blatent skinner box mechanics!

>Be Elemental shaman
>Supposedly the weakest of the weak
>DH jumps on me
>Pop counterstrike totem and heal myself
>He dies

top kek.

Are you some sort of sissy slut?

you know i thought this was cute but then i remembered that teaching feeling is literally just a pedo simulator and not a daughterfu simulator, fuck that fucking shit game

>Wonder what all the fuss is about with DH AoE dps
>Swap over for a dungeon and absolutely crush everyone and everything on trash packs
Why are people complaining again? If anything I praise them for their aoe, it gets dungeons to a respectable time.

This is the same person who later complains about having nothing to do

Wasn't making an argument.

>fuggin Sylvie

You fucking monster. You give her headpats and tell her to so sleep in her own bed.

>this
You fags are never happy anyway.

Rehashing old content isn't content you autistic fucks.

I've been to Kara a million times I don't want a slightly different variation of it.

Better than someone who legitimately defends scumbag business tactics in a videogame they are paying a sub fee too. You are scum.

Game's fun Tbh. I don't like how Ysera is a literal trash mob you kill during a quest line, but it's pretty good otherwise.

Good brewmaster's literally cannot die though.

>TFW bear

>That feel when WQ's and even Call to ARms caches for Tanks/Healers aren't giving AP anymore.

So theres a hidden hard cap?

Every ungeared class has trouble with artefact quests. They're not impossible though and literally millions of people have gotten past them.

I just dont like having to cast Demonic Empowerment after literally every spell I cast. Why can't it just be a 10 minute buff or some shit? I cast it so much during fights it might as well be up at all times anyways without the needless filler of me keeping an eye on it.

I'd just like to contribute about the ganks. I enjoy open world PVP, but now when leveling, I'll get killed in the middle of town, and watch the single player just walk out of the town with 3 guards attacking them.

No need for them to use defensive or movement cooldowns to escape. They just leave via normal running, with the guards doing less damage than the mobs in the zone.

IMO

Combat: WoW < FFXIV
Questing: WoW = FFXIV
Partying: WoW > FFXIV
Dungeons: WoW = FFXIV
Raids: WoW < FFXIV
World Quests: WoW > FFXIV
PvP: WoW > FFXIV
Crafting: WoW < FFXIV

That being said, the games are so similar that I have a hard time believing anyone who says they enjoy one but not the other.

The only reason that would make sense is if someone had an extreme aversion to the normies in WoW or weebs in FFXIV.

So why do you want legacy servers back then? you must have run the deadmines a million times.
>its ok when a bunch of copyright infringing frogs do it.

if you want to progress in the game you *have* to fuck her, and she *always* gets horny for you even though she was fucking abused and had acid poured on her the entire time she was alive.

>fun

Oh boy, stand there spamming mend pet while you press dire beast and kill command every 10 and 6 seconds, maybe a murder of crows on tougher foes.

Such interesting and compelling gameplay, who needs traps anymore?

How long have you played a hunter, and are you physically/mentally handicapped in some way?

I can't imagine a normal person with normally functioning faculties finding BM fun.

You want to be given everything at week 2 of a mmo without doing any work
The fuck do you want them to do? Its impossible to make endless content

>That name + title

What amazes me is people who didn't realise that that was Illidan's character from day one. He LITERALLY NEVER did a single thing wrong at any point in the Warcraft chronology. There's a reason why people thought BC had a shit story, and him being the final raid boss had a lot to do with it.

>hunter feedback completely ignored throughout all alpha and beta besides giving pets back to MM without the utility i.e. completely useless and outclassed by lone wolf
>BM worst spec in the game by a mile mechanics and fun wise
>"we're happy with BM right now"
>survival shittiest melee and with ironically no survival, worst mastery in the game
>still no answers from blizzard
>three days until release
>"hey guys we heard you're not happy can you give us feedback ?"
>still no word or change, completely ignored in the Q&A

This is why I wish everything was bound to account, I can't just abandon my hunter now, I have everything from almost a decade on him.
If survival wasn't at the very least fun I would have quit the game altogether.

>He thinks prot warriors are good for progression in Legion.

Here is a hint.

Ignore Pain is not good for hard hitting attacks.

>He LITERALLY NEVER did a single thing wrong at any point in the Warcraft chronology.

Is this... is this bait?

How exactly is this xpac alt unfriendly?

I got a fury warrior and a havoc dh at 110. I dropped fury warrior shortly after I got it to 110 and now I made havoc dh my main.

I like ret pally so I might continue with that, but fuck me if I can get used to fire mage rotation. How is arcane?

>People who shit on modern WoW are nostcucks

Kill yourself you retarded fucking shill.

You know Ignore Pain becomes worthless in raids and Mythic+ right?

>DH
>Main

Lol have fun being a dime a dozen.

You're retarded because prot is still the top pick for raid tank.

w-we still have shield block

Even if he didn't do anything wrong, even if he was right about everything all along, did he HAVE to be the chosen one, the perfect hero of the light, the fated savior ?
This bullshit doesn't fit the story or his character AT ALL an frankly is one the most forced shit I have ever seen.

I'm in the same boat.

Played my Dwarf Hunter since vanilla, you get attached to something after that much time. I remember all the ups and downs, but this is the worst I've ever seen it, and they're outright ignoring us and they're going to continue to ignore us because our DPS in sims is decent.

Nevermind the fact you can't DPS for shit when you're just trying to stay alive in a PVP situation. No way to control fights anymore, just raw DPS. No finesse, no tactics, no planning, no ambushing, just throw animals at stuff and hope they die before you do.

Well raids aren't out yet, but in beta they were in the bottom rung of tanks for raids, but top tier for Mythic+ dungeons. Blizzard will be doing their first tuning pass after the first week of raiding so things will change soon.

I think mostly it was bad writing in TBC that killed it i mean outside of netherwing did you even see Illidan? Did the first quest you pick up even mention that he is the big bad? I think the new lore is a lot better than that shit
>can't hadle getting told
>Nnnnoo-UUUU SHILLL
you are to pathetic to insult.

I'm having fun with it and there's jack shit you can do about it nigger

Sorry that I'm not one of those mythic autists who want to finish dungeons in 5 minutes

>Combat: WoW < FFXIV
Eh... only for ex primals and savage... the rest ffxiv combat is utter shit aimed for deadbrain casuals

>Raids: WoW < FFXIV
Coils? totally, Alex? Nah

>PvP: WoW > FFXIV
This is probably the sole reason I prefer wow much more

FFXIV is a good game, but gooddamm they make everything so stupid easy it become more boring to do... and the grind is worse in my opinion

If you think I'm that other guy from 3 post ago you are sorely mistaken.

Add on
Story WoW < FFXIV
Gathering WoW < FFXIV
Patches WoW < FFXIV
And I can agree with that.

>That being said, the games are so similar that I have a hard time believing anyone who says they enjoy one but not the other.
I think WoWs content update cycle is what makes me dislike WoW. If WoW could get consistent content and get rid of the content droughts I wouldn't mind as much. The combat is also a bore to me but that's subjective.

That's not Guardian Druid.

>Do nothing but LW since level 110.
>Got full armor with Mastery and Verstility
>Literally have like +22% extra HP and healing and +14% healing and 7% total damage reduction.
>On top of Ironfur and Mark or Ursol.

So? don't give a fuck m8

At least you don't get trained by melee without any escape mechanics/get annihilated in 2 seconds as soon as you decide to cast something like caster classes do.

I was thinking about Combat from a rotations perspective.

It seemed like WoW dumbed shit down pretty heavily in Legion.

FFXIV rotations are considerably more difficult at this point.

Prot scales worse on incoming damage, but better on gear.

You know Ignore pain is based on HP right?

Meanwhile Guardian druids have % mitigation for everything with an almost 100% uptime.

Do you remember S5 Death Knights arena invasions?

Hunters do though, the only way to avoid it is to disengage and aspect of the cheetah away into a feign death and mount and just leave.

>Warrior, the only class where no one can find a single hidden artifact appearance.
No Mage appearances either shitlord
Hard to argue that Wariors are hated on when they are both the strongest dps and the best tanks

Is this good? Been thinking of getting back into WoW (or any MMORPG for that matter)

>mfw also ret
hold me anons

>the rest ffxiv combat is utter shit aimed for deadbrain casuals
You're wrong no matter how you interpreted that but he meant the combat system. As in classes having 28 button openers.
I don't know how you can say that FFXIV is brain dead when half the classes in WoW boil down to keeping up two DoTs and spaming one filler move.

>Coils? totally, Alex? Nah
Midas was the second best raid FFXIV has had next to second coil. Gordias was too difficult but the fights were good of you could do them Outside of A4S

Honestly these complaints sound like you're desperately trying to defend WoW. And I mean DESPERATELY.

While 14s rotations have more buttons, it doesnt make it better, actually just because the game has a 2.10 or so GCD using all of those skills is much easier than what it seems, and thats coming from someone who mained nin and drk, and those classes have shit ton of offgcd skills...

WoW reduced a lot of skills in legion, but because the encounters arent so braindead easy like in 14 and actually requires you to be active the combat is more engaging.

>Gathering WoW < FFXIV
fuck off
gathering in ff14 is dull as fuck aside from fishing
and levequests dont make it any better

3rd strongest DPS.

2nd best tanks.

Druids do both better.

Its not a matter of giving a fuck you underaged redditor Gen Z bernie loving faggot its about the idea you are trying to say you "showed me" when you didn't do shit besides made a shitty argument I debunked .

>people saying fury warrior is bad because of you take 30% increased damage during enrage
>mfw never had any issue with it

>CC's are only stuns

wew lad I don't think you could be anymore retarded

The balance patch is tuesday. They'll be nerfed into oblivion then as blizzard over reacts to them doing well in dungeons.

We know how to get the mage frost staff. Using portals in your order hall. We also have the start of the Arcane staff, which is more than can be said of warrior: no one knows how to start any of it.

Every class you can currently get at least one hidden. Except warrior.

>dem buzzwords
thinking i will take him seriously after it haha.

Fury is bad because of their terrible damage. Taking more damage is just shit on top of your shit cake.

Read War of the Ancients

Illidan was canonically a dick from the get go. Even before that, the WC3 even talks about how he was a magic addicted prick and is the reason for everything AFTER Azshara going to shit because "Muh Moonwell"

>The balance patch is tuesday.

The balance patch is the following tuesday, they're waiting on raid parses before we get silly balance changes that make everyone mad

It makes you a liability in raids, as you'll require more healing than other DPS. And in PvP it makes you the primary target since you're squishier than anyone else, and the higher HP does not at all offset that.

That and their damage also sucks.

You haven't really explained how its scumbag that people can have offspec artifacts only a couple traits behind their main at the cost of a single trait or less off their main spec.

>I like ret pally so I might continue with that, but fuck me if I can get used to fire mage rotation. How is arcane?

Well both Ret and Arcane have shit deeps

They are basically going back to the warcraft 3 lore of Illidan and retconning BC a bit.

You are just angry your shitty warcraft novels are being shat on.

Im not trying to defend wow, I loved 14 and I want to play again, but if you think that using 28 buttons while moving for like two steps in a dungeon boss fight is difficult then thats why ffxiv is the perfect game for you.

WoWs combat is more fluid and in mythic dungeons it actually requires you to move a lot more than the dungeons in 14

Midas was good, but the problem itself is the rewards vs effort, I really liked A7S but it wasnt much different of what mythic HFC did.
Gordias was decent, A3S is one of my favorite fights except when the server fucks you up with the positions.

>You know Ignore pain is based on HP right?
Only if you take a certain talent.

Warrior performs better than bear and after the recent nerfs, bears aren't as dsired.

>We know how to get the mage frost staff. Using portals in your order hall.
Beta thing. No one has gotten it on live.
>We also have the start of the Arcane staff
No, we have the start of Ret. Arcane has assumptions and some mobs doing weird shit once a day when they are sheeped. There is nothing concrete for Arcane at all on beta or live.

Professions in WoW are better if for no reason than professions in WoW can actually make money and because you have plenty of bank space for materials, unlike FF14 where they jew you out of an extra monthly fee just to have enough space for all the mats you need.

Fury was good after pre-patch

I can only guess they'll buff it again in the "balance patch" since Blizz changes the DPS of a spec like socks

Ignore pain is designed around large damage bursts. Its well balanced for raids, but very poorly for dungeons.

Its blizzards fault for throwing 90% of their mitigation into that ability.

Warrior is great

Fury is bad

>I never had an issue with it

it's because you don't know any better, I remember when I played fury I was happy to get a 150k execute, now im getting 1 mil executes

WoW
>Click rock

FFXIV
>Skills effecting gathering
>Only able to get certain materials on certain days.
>Only able to get certain materials at certain times.
>Only able to get certain materials in certain weathers.
>Gathering gear
It's not even close mate.
Even if FFXIVs gathering was as simplistic as WoWs except FFXIVs fishers has the mooch skill I'd still give it to FFXIV.
WoWs gathering is just trash. It's as dated as the graphics.

This entire post has so much retarded in it I don't even know where to begin.

70% slow on d&d as blood
that shit is fucking fun on bgs

frost has aoe blind and chains

>Warrior performs better than bear

This is factually untrue.

Warriors only outperform bears NOW in content they are overgeared for.

Ignore pain's absorb works best when you can stack it.

It's close to impossible to do so in raids.

They also lack self-healing outside of a talent.

>come back after quitting in 2012 to my DK
>do frost artifact first, pretty easy but I bought Legion greens for a cheap boost
>do blood one next because off spec
>wayyyy more difficult in comparison, but still not too much trouble

Blood spec plays much different than when I quit but I still managed to finish it. Still having rune problems though.

Have your last (You)

Did you not see the whole part where he tried to get everybody to take the Arthas threat seriously? Literally none of the allies from reign of chaos gave a shit, so he had to cobble together creeps you leveld your archmage off so he could summon two water elementals.

>mad as fuck nostcuck
>gets told
>can't handle it

845 let's make it work

Yea, lets not forget that there wouldnt have even been an Arthas if Illidan hadnt been so obsessed with "Muh Arcane"

Tell me more about this guy
>youtube.com/watch?v=AqTmMUdKlO4

FF14s gathering is tedious as fuck.

>get fury warrior to around ilvl 800ish
>nerf dps into oblivion
>arms rotation is fucked
>can't tank with prot

And this is how Blizzard made me to completely stop playing an entire fucking class

>illidan caused the UD

holy shit did you even play the game?

yeah but i just want a rock

i dont care about the complications
why do i have to switch to a DotL class just to pick the damn rock up?

What did he do that was so horrible then? Reminder he dedicated his life to destroying the burning legion and got imprisoned for thousands of years for it, got out and immediately goes back to fucking the legion's shit up instead of seeking revenge

Yeah, because waiting 2 seconds between each gather and having to fly around the same three spots for hours is fun.

14 is more complex, but not more fun

>This entire post has so much retarded in it I don't even know where to begin.
Dumb anime poster cant give objective arguments

They also have shield block/spell reflect/shield wall and of course Neltharion's furry which is also great.

Traits also give them passive 8% armor and a constant +30% armor whenever they block shit.

Aoe Stuns on a 20 second CD from shockwave help immensely too.

All that plus raid utility with things like Inspiring Presence + Demoralizing Shout makes prot pretty out of control.

I've had a lot more fun with my prot warrior in Mythics than I've had with my bear. Something feels off about Guardian (too me).

Did you even read the WC3 manual?

Illidan preserved the final vestiges of the Well of Eternity in order to keep Arcane magic in the world. He's literally the reason for the High Elves exile to the Eastern Kingdoms, the creation of the Sunwell and return of the Burning Legion back to Azeroth in the original lore. All because he was an Arcane addicted shit

WoW
>click rock

>click rock
>/wait 2.5
>click rock
>/wait 2.5
>click rock
>/wait 2.5

>They also lack self-healing outside of a talent.
No they don't. Victory Rush is baseline, and in fact most fights seem to have tons of weak adds that seemingly exist only to give victory rush procs.

Assuming you don't talent for Impending Victory, Inspiring Presence provides nominal healing, enough so that you get even more focus from the healers.

Don't forget Last Stand either.

Arms rotation is fine, just dont rely on focused rage

Also prot is op as shit and practically unkillable

Fuck off this is the most retarded thing I've ever read

>hurr Franz Ferdinand's great great great grandfather was responsible for World War One because if he didn't exist there wouldn't have been a guy to assassinate

WARLOCK LIVES MATTER

FR is the only way to play Arms now and not be shit.

Demoralizing shout only reduces damage for that specific warrior.
That +30 percent armor is on chance of a critical block, which in itself is a chance.
Don't BS him.

Inspiring Presence doesn't effect the tank themselves.

Let's also conveniently forget the part where they use the well underneath the world tree (created by Illidan) to defeat Archimonde and turn back the Legion.

I don't really get why people say Guardian druids are the top tanks. Yeah, I feel durable, but I don't feel as durable as I do on my prot pally. My prot pally has more cooldowns and way better emergency heals. Maybe its just because I feel way squishier soloing content on my guardian druid, but I feel guardian is good, but hardly dominant.