Ok, I'm hyped now. Who else is hyped?

Ok, I'm hyped now. Who else is hyped?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesradar.com/yes-resident-evil-7-still-has-zombies-of-some-kind/
gamespot.com/articles/resident-evil-7-demo-not-part-of-full-game-has-a-d/1100-6440889/
youtube.com/watch?v=QNLcbVxs9lo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=HuvihCmw99w
youtube.com/watch?v=0e3qYoR6m8o
youtu.be/v7xZbI19T1I?t=1435
youtu.be/_9K1uUV17PA?t=100
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just hope there are actual enemies in the game and Jack Baker isn't like the alien in Alien Isolation

Pretty stoked, hopefully we'll see a glimpse of the combat and some killable enemies.

Also, the demo is set after the game, that's why Family Man is burnt and all sorts of fucked up in the game and completely fine in the latest trailer they released.

sorry, what game?

Probably not. Maybe his wife or whatever the hell she is.

Damn, where did you get thar information?
Resident Evil 7

>Also, the demo is set after the game, that's why Family Man is burnt and all sorts of fucked up in the game and completely fine in the latest trailer they released.

It isn't. Demo tape is recorded in June. Mia's tape is recorded in July.

I mean, I'm speculating, but how do you explain the fact that Family Man is all fucked up in the demo? I don't remember much from the tape, but does Jack show up in it? And do we see him in his fucked up condition?

What's new on the game?
Another TGS trailer or what?

I've not played Alien Isolation.
Does that mean you can't fight the Alien?

>pouring liquid on hands

Why would I be hype about that?

I didn't see anything new in any of the streams I watched, I don't speak moonspeak so I don't know if they said anything new.

You can't kill it. It's basically a game of hide and seek.

Resident Evil 7's new capture technology seems fucking insane. Look at those hands, they actually look real because everything was captured for real.

Shame you're going to need a PS4pro or PC if you want the game to look close to that though. Vanilla PS4 clearly can't handle it, textures look like crap, still some things still look pretty cool, especially in the model viewer.

Any footage of the model viewer?

Oh, i see what you mean. You only see Jack's legs in the tape.

But to be honest i don't think the demo is canon, not the house exploration part at least. They just used that Jack model because it looks scarier and raises more question. But yeah, maybe the demo takes place during the main game, it's possible.

The sole point of Resident Evil is to help me jack off.

This game completely lost the point of the series.

It could be canon, from what I've gathered so far their story DLC are going to be small-ish episodes, so the demo could just be another one of those, and it happens in the aftermath of the main game, that's why you find bullets and other stuff but you don't really use them.

We'll find out what's what soon enough.

A series was created before you were born to help you fight your early onset ED?

Irredeemable garbage. Fuck off shill.

I'd rather play the new metal gear than deal with this trash

Ok.

There was, they seem to have taken it down though, it looked fantastic.

It's just the model viewer used to inspect items in the demo, but you can still tell stuff was geniunely captured and not made by a computer artist

>be interested in both games
>laugh at retards trying to 'win' the argument of why everyone should hate the other game

is there a new trailer or something

also is the new demo up

It has been confirmed that there will be other enemies than the Baker family, zombies I believe but cant quite remember

There is the Tape-2 trailer focusing on The Bakers, and its not so much a "new demo", more so that the old demo updated and that its now available for everyone rather than just those with PS+

>It has been confirmed that there will be other enemies than the Baker family

Source?

>Cred Forums strawman comics

Always a sure way to win an argument without any effort involved.

ok.

gamesradar.com/yes-resident-evil-7-still-has-zombies-of-some-kind/
This should suffice, if not, well feel free to google for yourself

ESRB description of the game talking about how there are many weapons including "Pistols, Shotguns, Flamethrowers chainsaws" and dismemberings including one with a shovel. The image is gone, but they confirmed it.

Hopefully the short stories are filled with lore stuff that expand the background story about Dulvey, the disappearances and the Bakers.

>Capcom confirmed to GameSpot that the demo is a prologue to Resident Evil 7 and a standalone experience--you won't find its content in the finished game. It also confirmed that the full game features a different protagonist than the one you play as in the demo.
gamespot.com/articles/resident-evil-7-demo-not-part-of-full-game-has-a-d/1100-6440889/

do I have to play it in first person

i'm not

No final game is a second person.

None of this confirms shit

>That doesn't mean good old-fashioned T-virus zombies will necessarily appear, since Resident Evil has had plenty of other zombie-ish monsters like Los Ganados in the past. But expect some kind of mutilated human form to come lurching after you.

Could just be the Bakers themselves, doesn't confirm any other enemies in the game.

There won't be zombies at all. They will probably be similar to Ganados.

where's this picture from?

the capcom re7 page.

Not those guys but what's the problem with having enemies you can only temporarly defeat? It has worked before.

Avoiding combat was encouraged in the first Resident Evil aswell.

this is not resident evil

>le running away simulator xDDD

Here we go again.

It literally isn't, they seriously just slapped the resident evil name on some random new IP just so it would make money.

Good lord we get it by now

what is resident evil though?
a game that has to be done with static camera angles and horrible controls?

>Been playing Metal Gear since NES, and RE since Dual-shock Edition hit PSX.
>Think MGS2 and RE3 are the best of the franchise.
>Loved MGSV, even if it wasn't what I expected.
>Hated RE5/RE6, but loved Revelations 1 and 2.
>Absolutely hate SurVive is basically MG: L4D.
>Try RE7 demo.
>Turns out to be exactly what I wanted in a modern horror survival: Tense, uneasy, exploration, puzzle solving, etc.

So yeah. I'll be buying RE7 day one. Not sure I'll ever shell out for SurVive. But hey. To each their own.

That's me, thank you for making a meme about me. Have a cookie :P

what was your first RE game?

>this is not resident evil.

Yeah man, REmake, now that's the REAL Resident Evil!
Or wait, was it RE4?
RE6?
Darkside Chronicles?
Dead Aim?
Revelations 2?
Umbrella Corps?
Those Live Action movies?

Wait a minute, what's Resident Evil?

That is half-true. It's true that it doesn't look like a Resident Evil, but I think that was the point in the first place. Starting with the fact that everyone was bashing the new games because they weren't scary or a survival horror, so they tried something different. I do think it was the right thing to do, the last games weren't really good and there was nothing to keep for further games, doing something completely different was a good move. It's called Resident Evil merely for the story. And even its legacy, since Resident Evil has been here for a long time, it was just a waste for them to make another game (that actually looks promising) and not use it to save the franchise.

None of those comics are strawmen.

Liberals literally make those arguments

Are they going to show any actual combat or are they just gonna be showing the boring ass hiding gameplay?

And by using one of those comics with no further argument, you've resorted to the same level.

Congrats.

Today, in in less than four hours, they will show some stuff, hopefully.

11:10 to 11:40 – Resident Evil 7: biohazard Game Introduction – An introduction to Resident Evil 7: biohazard, due out on January 26, 2017. All for the sake of “fear.”

You guys need to stop.

all me

>liberals
You mean people with an actual brain who can discuss and respond to different arguments unlike a buttmad alt-right child who spews "cuck" and sjw everytime an argument is presented to them?

>can't talk on vee without retards barging in and bitching about how they hate the game or retards barging in and bitching about how they hate liberals

Fuck the mods for not doing their job.

There is literally nothing to talk about regarding the game anyways. The demo has been talked about to death and the livestream doesn't start until later.

Soooo has any combat been shown yet?

fucking Cred Forums

hey! me neither!

Tape 2 trailer. Protagonist shots Jack Baker in the chest twice. The gunshots sound pretty weak with no impact like they're from a COD game or average FPS. Pretty disappointing.

Only the PS1 ones and both Outbreak files are Resident Evil. Code Veronica and Zero fucked the lore with their Final Fantasy tier characters, but they are close.

nobody fucking cares sauce(dead)pan, go back to your scat threads you fucking degenerate.

>outlast 2
>hype

It doesn't look fun at all. Literally any other resident evil looks better gameplay wise than this.

watch how you talk to my tripfriend, you faggot

Resident Evil 7 is canonically set after 6 though, they confirm this.

Some rumors are also saying Chris is the one who raids the Mansion with his BSSA unit and saves you at the end.

Why is he pouring estus on his hands

A FIGHT CLUB GAME?!?

Yeah the sound was weak. It also could have been partially covered up with the loud music and other sounds.
Also, I think it would have been okay if family man reacted at all, but his animation didn't change whatsoever when he got shot.

Is that rubbing alcohol? That would be painful.

Thank you for posting this information and partcipating. But if this is true the ending is fucked for us.

You will fight Bioweapons, just like all the previous games, hence the subtitle "Biohazard".

It kind of bugs me how close the character holds everything to their face. Their hands right in front of their eyes

Honestly it feels like they are straying too far away from what resident evil is supposed to feel like. The fact that you are basically hiding from an unkillable enemy and the crampt spaces just doesn't feel like resident evil from me. They are definitely jumping the shark with the first person walking simulator shit.

What's hype?

Anyone else wish re7 was a spin off and called something other than 7?

is that from a new trailer or just an image they released

it should be fine as long as they don't go for the 'invincible enemy run away' meme and instead opt for lots of enemies that you have to make the decision between wasting ammo on or not. Mr X was good in RE2, but they shouldn't take it beyond that

Is there a link to an archive of the stream they had going where some jap girl was playing the Lantern demo? I picked the main stream over it hoping there'd be new info but now I'd like to watch it

Revelations 3? Gaiden 2? Outbreak 3? Survivor 2? Dead Aim 2?

Game seems like it could be good, except it doesn't look like a Resident Evil game. I hate any franchise that loses its roots.

But I bet you would have been okay with another RE6 style TPS? Yeah, no.

Nvm found it. youtube.com/watch?v=QNLcbVxs9lo&feature=youtu.be

He says, while playing Resident Evil 5 and 6, and Revelations 1 and 2.

Yeah, boy.

>If you don't like this retarded thing you must like a different retarded thing!

Fuck off.

>implying Wesker is dead without giving any proofs

He's the mastermind behind the Bakers.

What the fuck video is this from? All I've seen is the new trailer.

Is putting words into other peoples' mouths and making shit up your idea of debating?

Must be a liberal

Revelations 2 is the best RE game since 4, just so we're clear on that.

Did you play those?

Go fuck yourself, nigger. I don't mind them putting a first person spin on the classic formula, cause that is essentially all they're doing.

Yes. RE5 and 6 are fucking abominations. That does not make it okay that RE7 is a first person game. That's literally just fucking up in a different way.

I'd argue Rev 1 had been the best since RE4, and then Rev 2 was even slightly better

>Darkside Chronicles is the best RE game since 4, just so we're clear on that.
ftfy

This logic is genuinely fucking stupid. RE was due for a changeup after how shit the games have been post 4.

4 was an amazing game but it ruined the series overall.

Have you paid your reparations?

I get this is RE7, but what's happening in this image?

healing

PLEASE RESPOND

Is that the VR one? I'm playing the main demo now..anything else you can do besides get ammo, basement key, and see the before walled off upstairs area? I can't find a basement door

Just an image, first seen in the Famitsu issue.

because publishers dont lie

honestly, everything they've shown so far indicates they're going the outlast/amnesia route

The answer is Dead Aim

ITEM BOX.

In picture it's written "item management".

Could they at-least act like they aren't ripping off PT?

P.T. ripped off horror room escape games.

>Weapons in the game and demo
>It's like outlast/amnesia a game with no weapons

They obviously have combat and they're going to be showing it off way before release.The most recent trailer has shown firearms and you can tell they're slowing showing off new stuff instead of pulling a MGSV where they show everything before the game comes out. From how they're describing it should be more akin to something like Condemned which should be really nice.

You probably think think every first person horror game is a Outlast clone.
I expect nothing less from Cred Forums

this was being made before PT apparently.

So is it gonna be like Far Cry 2: Resident Evil 1 + 4 Edition?

If so, this might be amazing then.

Are we gonna have to burn them like in REmake?

How? PT was made to look and play like a generic indie horror game (ironic that lots of indies want to copy it now).
It's just a first person horror game. You could almost believe it was a weird Condemned game or something.

I hope so

>getting hyped for anything

You deserve all the disappointment.

That's what people said about 4.

I get hyped a lot and am never disappointed. It doesn't mean the thing always turns out good, but it's just interesting to see *how* exactly it turns out

Let's not get ahead of ourselves... They do seem to be making it more survival focused, more inventory management, all that, but let's not combine cool games and just assume it'll be like that. THAT will lead to disappointment.

Yeah, a damn shame that they're "ripping off" a game demo with a full game that people will play.

>horrible controls?
nice meme

You mean a game demo that very well could still turn into a full fledged game that will be miles better than this piece of trash? One fits directly into its past games while the other is having an identity crisis where it wants to be nothing like how it actually should be.

>You mean a game demo that very well could still turn into a full fledged game

>not wooden

shit game

PT/Silent Hills was cancelled. If you think Konami are going to make it,you are going to be waiting for a very long time.

I refuse with every ounce of my being to accept this as a resident evil game. It's not by the very definition of the game and it will be considered a bigger blight on the series than RE6. I've been playing the series since the very first game and I will not play this horrible fucking abomination.

I"m fine it doesn't look like the previous games trying something new can be good but this game just looks lazy. All the marketing so far is a huge turn off and I hate slasher type horror

This looks like it could be an item box

RE7 stream right now

youtube.com/watch?v=HuvihCmw99w

>People hating on Revelations 2

What did they change in the demo update?

Is the demo available for pc yet?

New room, few new items and shit.

But for the most part nothing until they update it again

>He doesn't pour rubbing alcohol into open wounds

How much of a sissy are you? Except for that time i accidentally poured it on my dick. Holy fuck that was torture

It's just an "introduction"

Thy aren't going to show anything new, I think. It's not a stage show.

There's an RE7 stage event tomorrow but it's not being live streamed.

my running theory is they are able to regenerate when they eat people. That's why the son says "not again" when his arm is nearly cut off.

There's a few theories
>Burner set is for disposing bodies
>Burner set is for weapon ammo/mods

I also think the chainsaw will be used for body disposal

Could there also be something they put in the "food". Marguerite said she made this just for him and it was a special feast.

They insist for you to eat it. When you don't he then proceeds to shove a knife in your mouth.

Sounds like a dumb idea but I'm just grasping at shit

I think one of them from the livestream just said PS Plus.

Maybe PS plus members can play the lantern demo?

Is Plus-exclusive updates even possible? They'd be retarded to make a separate demo just for the Lantern tape.

>tomorrow

It's today actually, in a few hours, it's already "tomorrow" in Japan.

Oh right, 4 more hours I think. Shame about the no streamingpart

Probably not an update but another separate demo.

They can't have Plus exclusive updates but they could check your account status if you're trying to play the lantern part. Kind of like trying to play an online game.

It is the item box. Kawata himself said so.

Aw shit son

This game is delivering slowly but surely

Tell us more on you alcholic dick
im serious

There are TGS demos with combat, how come nobody uploaded a video of it yet?

no there arent. The only combat we've seen is in the latest trailer

I hope they deliver a god tier chainsaw and gunplay

>in your mouth
Why mouth? Granted it's first person so you cant really see, but I thought it was going into the throat

Do you guys think there will be more creatures in the game? Or do you think we will be fighting against the same family members the whole game.

He was trying to force feed him. It's the most logical thing to assume he would put the knife in his mouth since he wouldn't eat the food.

I wouldn't doubt there would be some other type of creature than just zombies. All RE games have had some type of creature.

Ash Williams mode pls

More creatures are more than certain.

Marguerite wants to infect Mia with something that comes from the little girl. And 20 people have disappeared in Dulvey in the last two years(The Bakers disappeared 3 years ago).

It would not be Resident Evil if there were no BOW's

Forgot pic, REE!

>Marguerite wants to infect Mia with something that comes from the little girl
I remember the last time I got an infection from a little girl

I think it would be cool if this RE was inspired by Evil Dead.

The Japs were playing the Lantern demo at TGS a few minutes ago, and when it ended the table diner scene started playing and he was moving the camera around. The diner scene is part of the Lantern demo apparently.

The worst part is the infection you get from Tyrone.

If that is going to be part of the game this is what I think happens.

Ethan gets knocked out then the game continues over to the lantern part. Ethan wakes up at the dinner scene.

Or Ethan watches the tape, game switches to lantern part, then he gets knocked out when it's over. Dinner scene happens after regaining consciousness.

What if they were playing the BETA version of the full game.

How? The lantern demo is about Mia. Ethan is the one at the dinner table.

>Ethan watches the tape, game switches to lantern part, then he gets knocked out when it's over.
Makes the most sense, considering you play as Mia during the Lantern scene, and you're in the perspective of a male during the dinner scene

It'd be great if there was a timeline that could be established from what we know, since there's currently four different points of time that are playable in this game

>Ethan's perspective at the dinner table
>Mia's perspective during the Lantern demo/tape
>Clancy's perspective during the Derelict House tape
>Beginning Hour, perspective unknown

Hyped for what? Some kind of animation?

The build they were playing is probably a different one. I don't recall any journalist mentioning the diner scene after playing Lantern.

Pic related for example, he moved the camera completely to the left when Marguerite leaves the room, in the Tape 2 trailer, the camera never moves to the left like this, so the guy who was playing really was controlling the camera.

Lold

I always thought the perspective of Beginning Hour was always Clancy.
But it makes sense to why it wouldn't be him.

Maybe we'll learn his identity somewhere before release.

Game looks boring as fuck.

literally nothing but hide & seek and cutscenes.

and the small amount of "action" shown is shit.

Who's the old lady to the left in the dinner table? She seems like she's dead, she doesn't move at all, but then why would she be there if she was dead.

I think most people never thought to actually move the camera.

There are people who actually don't do this

As for the trailer, the camera wasn't moved either because there's no need for it..

Pretending to be dead. if we go by what we saw in the reveal trailer.

You mean out of the two trailers they've shown for this game?

yes.

What exactly is the Grotesque Edition and how is it different from the regular version?

I just can't see it being Clancy because it appears that a lot of time has passed between Derelict House and Beginning Hour, with the plantation's entry getting a whole new door and being filled with rotting meat

One curiosity is who is in the body bag in the fridge

It's only for Japan(and Australia and Germany) i believe. It's basically censored vs uncensored version.

>the plantation's entry getting a whole new door

Andre broke it.

>being filled with rotting meat

That's how the Bakers feed themselves, they keep a low profile("disappeared"), so Jack has to grow his own food. It's possible he disappeared on purpose because Umbrella is hunting him.

I have a theory

What if at some point in the demo, you can save Andre from being facefucked with a pipe by manipulating time travel with the VHS tapes, and that's why he seems to be alive in the illustrated dinner scene?

A morality system was rumored for RE7, what if that meant taking the time to not let side-characters get killed off?

HOLY SHIT IT'S THE FIRST TIME I NOTICE THE GHOST

where?

I also forgot about how time has passed since the footage was shot.

Holy shit I think I just figured it out. Ethan is the guy in the Beginning Hour demo. In the Twilight update when the phone rings he talks on the phone. He also speaks a little in the last trailer and they both sound the same.

So this happened after he burned Jack Baker in the trailer and the rest is of what goes on in the game is yet to be seen.

to the right, behind andre

>PS4Pro exclusive
WElp sony wimns again

there are no such things.

and if it matters the games runs at 1080p/60fps on regular ps4s anyway.

no one is complaining.

That doesn't look like a ghost.

It's not. She's someone very special to the story and the virus though.

>resident evil
>ghosts

this is a story about viruses infecting people and turning them into different kinds of zombies. there aren't going to be ghosts.

I double-checked out of curiosity also, Beginning Hour's protag wears different clothes than Clancy, so the two playable characters in the Twilight demo are entirely different unless the Bakers decided to strip and redress Clancy while he was knocked out

Clancy- blue shirt, black sneakers, watch & bracelet
Ethan?- white pinstripe dress shirt, brown loafers, no wrist accessories

>there aren't going to be ghosts
I present you the game that could have been

youtube.com/watch?v=0e3qYoR6m8o

Underrated post.

It's not a ghost. She is the Lucas's sister and the source of the virus.

It's Ethan
refer to

>Lucas's sister

Hold on, I'm pretty sure they mentioned the family only had a son, which is Lucas, they never mentioned a daughter. It also could be Natalia, remember Rev2 ending? Part of Alex still lives inside her.

>Capcom confirmed to GameSpot that the demo is a prologue to Resident Evil 7 and a standalone experience--you won't find its content in the finished game. It also confirmed that the full game features a different protagonist than the one you play as in the demo.

They could always be lying about that shit but you never know.

It seems like they did use Ethans voice actor for the phone call in the demo.

She is the abandoned child, she is now nuclear, wild and breaking up inside.

>ghosts sighted in bayou

Something about dead people in swamps always creeps me the fuck out.

I wouldn't underestimate the amount of time spent between the tape and the demo

The tape looks all dusty and dirty when you pick it up, and it logically makes no sense to be recording television footage to VHS unless this was the 90's (and for all we know, it could have been)

Didn't the tape say 2017?

thanks for the link so I can contribute to the discussion with all of you. good thread.

The tape itself doesn't give a year, it's just the "title card" when starting and ending the tape that lists 2017 as well as 10:23 pm when started (11:40 pm in the segment of the tape where Pete gets shanked)

The world bayou alone is creepy.

When you hear it what comes to mind?

Night
Foggy
Water sloshing noises
Silent but not at all; lots of little noises.

It's a good setting for horror.

>A counter-strawman for someone calling out a strawman.
Brutal!

June 1, 2017 for the Clancy Tape
July 19, 2017 for Mia's tape.

Ignore the red arrow, i'm not in the mood to get a proper printscreen.

Supposedly that was just Leon tripping out on some viral crap. It made him hallucinate if I remember correctly. They weren't real ghosts.

Supposedly.

Listen to the voices in both these videos and tell me they don't sound exactly the same
youtu.be/v7xZbI19T1I?t=1435
youtu.be/_9K1uUV17PA?t=100

The story takes place after RE6 and Petes body is there in the diner scene with Ethan and the body doesn't look that old, kind of looks like he was recently killed.

>Dude Medic totally isn't Kiefer, Konami said so

9:05 "she's back"

Alex Wesker confirmed bad guy + confirmed the little girl in the trailers

I have two theories. Either we're gonna see some really nightmarish abominations in their house, or these fuckers are gonna be haunting us all game, and the only thing that keeps them down is a good bullet to the head followed by a burning.

Like Nemesis mixed with Crimson Zombies, except as evil redneck hillbillies.

Wait a minute I might have misinterpreted the video for this image. Could that be Ethan on the right?

No.
Capcom confirmed it and so does the dates in the demo that RE7 takes places after RE6.

No, are you blind? It's not even his character model.

Thats definitely Andre imo. Everything matches

99% certain that's Andre on the right, which raises a lot of questions since he seems to be alive at that point, which begs the question if you can somehow save Andre at some point in the videotape

The main storyline can take place after 6, but the videotapes are a whole different ballgame since that's backstory

Did you not play the BH demo? That's Andre.

>Implying Fallout 3, New Vegas and 4 are actual Fallout games.
It literally isn't, they seriously just slapped the Fallout name on some random new IP just so it would make money.

anyone else getting a REC. vibe?

Hopefully not, REC is garbage.

Videotape literally shows 2017 june

unreliable narrator

It isn't a narration, it's on the tape.

Demo guy could just jump out the kitchen window.

Smh famalamasham

Those look like female wrists...you play as a female.

Nothing canonically important happens in the demo though.

my wrists are like that, and the mc is not a girl

Capcom has already said Ethan is the main character.

ESBR did actually. Capcom has been tight lipped about everything except about the Bakers.

>This is a survival-horror game in which players assume the role of Ethan, a man searching for his missing wife in a derelict mansion. From a first-person perspective, players explore the environment and use pistols, shotguns, flamethrowers, explosives and chainsaws to kill mutant creatures. Combat is accompanied by realistic gunfire, screams of pain, and exaggerated blood-splatter effects.

The reason I didn't think it was Andre because his first time at the house was during the Derelict footage and he died shortly after setting foot in the house by being placed on a meathook. His face doesn't look that badly fucked up as it did in the footage.

Also I just assumed the footage took place before the events of RE7.

PT was made by Kojima. It was not generic

The latest trailers already showed off that the Protagonist is Ethan and sometimes Mia is played in Tapes.

It was made as a joke to shit on walking simulator horror games.

ESBR confirmed the protagonist is called Ethan, which IMHO was a gigantic spoiler. Otherwise everyone would be "who is this Ethan she is talking about?". The game will have many VHS tapes, many with different characters where the player will control them, so she could be referring to anybody.

I'm paraphrasing Kojima.
He said it was supposed to appear like a typical indie horror game.
Del Toro and Kojima even talked about how it was supposed to be kind of crappy so people would only find out it was them at the very end of it.

Shit, PT was better than 90% of indie horror games

>He said it was supposed to appear like a typical indie horror game.

This is what is hilarious since P.T. was actually praised for it's graphics and scripting, even going as far as being called the best looking game on PS4 at the time.

>not posting the best parts on purpose
>As players progress through the story, cutscenes can depict instances of gore and intense acts of violence: a character’s arm dismembered by a chainsaw; a man’s leg taken off at the knee with a shovel; a character impaled through the face with a shovel. Some areas also depict mutilated corpses with exposed organs/viscera.

The game won't have dismembering mechanics, that's just family man killing people his shovel.

Are there any actual progression differences in REmake between Chris and Jill or will be doing the same things in the same order and the same puzzles, but with a few different items and different partners in the cutscenes.

>The game won't have dismembering mechanic
>cutscenes can depict instances of gore and intense acts of violence

WOOOOOWdsp.jpg

>cutscenes
YA DON'T SAY?

Who the hell hates Revelations 2? It's great.

I didn't like it at all.
My main problems came down to the level design.

only good thing Rev2 has is the Raid or Merceneries or whatever its called in that one

For you.

Wait, I don't understand your question. Do you think this is REmake? If you do, this is Resident Evil 7 and REmake came out long ago...

well you have girl wrists

I know it's RE7.
I'm just playing REmake (I never finished when I had it on the GCN) and wanted to know if there were big differences in progression between routes as most online sources just mention carry limits, special item and damage numbers.
I just asked in this thread because it's an RE thread and I figured someone would know.
I should have prefaced with "Speaking of Resident Evil" though, it would have made my intention clearer.

>Demo is PS4 only.

FUUUUUUCK

>have ps4 next to my pc
>already played BB and other exclusive shit i wanted
>only turn it on sometimes to play RE7 demo to maybe find something

I mean i would play BB if the framerate wouldnt be utter shit.

>hypefaggot

I might be captain obvious here but there is a little girl to the right behind the dude.

I know there's a little girl to the right of the guy.