Is this the worst vidya character of all time? I think so

Is this the worst vidya character of all time? I think so

Don't know but certainly in the top 5 most obnoxious assholes.

I despise everything about him.

Given that he's not nearly as bad as Lightning in the same game, probably not.

No. Snow is the coolest badass.

>Friends tell me I look like a final fantasy character named Snow
>Intrigued
>"Well that's pretty cool. Is the game good and is he an interesting character?"
>Oh...

>NO...SERAAAHHHHH

2nd worst behind that Garbage char called Lightning

>look like

That's a compliment.

He's kind of a throwaway fucko in all the games

>Using Lightning as the example of a bad character rather than Hope.

At least Snow was endearingly stupid

He's the best character in the game he's in.

Hope is just a dumb kid who's influenced by the people around him. Lightning has no excuse for the way she acts at her age.

>He has never met Omochao
I truly envy you OP

The whole game was full of shit characters. Even the villains were garbage.

>muh generic dom lady
>if my dick is hard she's a good character

Fuck off.

All the characters except Sazh and Fang were garbage in ff13 and were the worst characters ever.

what the hell lol
he was nowhwhere near bad , what are you people on

>Somebody else that likes Fang.
Good taste, she's a top fucking Sheila

>Snow is better than Lightning
>When Snow is literally the only fuckhead in the entire game that learned absolutely nothing and grew 0% over a series of lifechanging moments.
If you actually liked someone who's only notable story moments and characteristics are: muh believe in uself and muh serah you should probably kill you are self.

Fang is literally the most overrated character in XIII. She's cool but that's literally it. She doesn't have any standout moments or do anything interesting. She just borrows Vanille's development big moment

Sazh was the reason I kept playing. Father characters done right really get to me.

Thanks for reminding me how shitty FFXIII was

No. Sahz was the most annoying retarded fuck i've ever seen. That fucking dumb pièce of shit, i wanted to skin him alive everytime he was talking.
Unfunny, forced, failed comedy relief

I liked the character of snow because he was supposed to be an annoying idiot. I mean, i liked the fact his "acting" was successfully annoying. Think Joffrey in got. Sahz was just a fucking failure on all fronts

sazh wasn't comedy relief for 98% of the game

She's the one that really gets Lightning to calm down, after Lightning punches Fang, Fang sarcastically asks if that made Lightning feel any better. Lightning says no, and doesn't punch any other party members for the rest of the game.

>No standout moments
Did you not get to the final boss?

All the characters in 13 were absolute garbage, the only one who sort of got character development was Hope even then it was really retarded character development

I would take a party of Snows before I ever deal with this bitch.

That's not true, Nora also changed dramatically during the game:
like how at the beginning she was alive

It was from minute 0 he got on stage. Even his poses during combats are ridiculous. Japs did it on purpose because they despise niggers. But at the same time they dont get comedy and produce shit characters like this

If you remove him and MUH SON from the Story you only improve the well being of this galaxy

I vote for Hope's mother.

As much as I dislike Snow, I don't think he's even the worst character in his own game.

And the sequels made me genuinely feel bad for the guy. Lightning Returns in particular took a long, hard whiz on him.

What was Alyssa's problem?

The true timeline had her killed in the Purge. Serah and Noel fixing Caius's timey-wimey shit completely would have deleted her, so she worked with Caius to ensure her continued existence.

Has any game ever done timey-wimey right?

He's not even in the top 5 of worst characters in the games he's in

I thought his relationship with Serah was cute, but in the game he kind of sucks

Time travel's kind of hard to nail down in the first place.

But this I do know: If a sequel introduces time-travel into an existing story (see: Final Fantasy XIII and Parasite Eve), then it's a sure-fire sign that story is going to suck and/or render any work before it meaningless.

He's literally too stupid to die.

Timesplitters: Future Perfect

XIII-2 was bretty gud though and has one of my favourite video game endings. I don't ever want to play Lightning Returns because I just know they shit all over it.