Would you drink it?

Would you drink it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6vqFgEASx8
imgur.com/a/1I1ZZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah. why not?

No.

I would sell it for thousands to some desperate tranny with way too much disposable income.

Yeah

Yes, just to see what it feels like

haha benis

Bags of sour milk

yep

being a white woman is easy mode

Do I also get cute? This is very important

Only if I can change back whenever I want.

I don't want bleed every month.

Do I have more then one? If I can freely switch sure, otherwise no.

>be super cool bad looking dude
>turned into semen demon

Didnt regret

This was my initial thought. If I had 2, hell yea I'd try it out and whore myself for easy money. If I had 1, sell it for millions and buy cheap hookers.

This.

>used the potion on a whim
>turned into hormonal gorilla woman
>go through vigorous magical training just to actually look like a woman and not be shit in combat

why would you want to change your body to that of a woman's? assuming that you keep your personality?

>can't piss everywhere
>harder to get FUCKING STRONG
>boobs weigh a lot and are a hassle
>vagina bleeds EVERY MONTH
>you'd have to spend a ludicrous amount of time and money on makeup, or look really ugly

the only upside is that you'd get to wear nice clothes and underwear is comfy. that's it.

Depends. Am I hot if I switch or still incredibly average? Because it's better to be an incredibly average guy than an incredibly average girl.

Yes, because I'm skinny. As long as you didn't raise your strength in Fable 2, you always looked fine when you changed.

What game is this?

I'd actually put effort into looking nice if I was girl.
Since that matters way more for a girl then a guy.

I think is fabel

its easy if you have brain and not an ugly one
you even can be a lesbian without any regrets
never get pounded by benis...

whats the down side? bleed ones a month... is that it?

>Can play video games for money
>Everyone treats you better
>Hold all the power if you decide to get married
>Never shamed for not being able to do something or expected to protect others

Women got the shit end of the stick biologically.
They got the golden ticket soically though

That bottle looks like cock and balls. You drink it.

>Because it's better to be an incredibly average guy than an incredibly average girl.

nigga are you meming me

A lot of dudes go for average specifically because they feel that it's non-threatening, and thus attainable.

Betas will give tons of money. You could be rich

>and underwear is comfy

I only assume you're talking about not having to shift your legs around so as not to mash your dick and balls, 'cause most women I know tend to prefer male underwear anyway.

heed my warning, think twice before you answer yes

Man everything about being a woman is attractive to me, except that fucking bleeding part.

What kind of creature is okay with bleeding for a week every month.
And it's not like a small wound where it bleeds a bit then stops. No it's a constant dripple of blood and other disgusting shit.

Women... Not even once.

>thousands
>not millions to people like Bruce jenner

Would it rewrite your past or would you suddenly be a chick with no fucking ID or history, essentially making you some homeless chick with nothing but her body to make a living?
because that's hot too

I'd rather get the Ranma treatment.
Wouldn't mind being able to go back and forth.

That's not a woman, though.

>is that it
lol
And the pain and hormonal issues that come with it that lasts a few days

How much of it do I need to drink for it to take effect?
If not all of it, could I drink the same potion multiple times for multiple sex changes?
Are there half measures, can I see what happens if I only take half a dose?
If the whole bottle needs to be drank for changes to take affect, could two people each drink a bit of the potion and then somehow transfer their half of the effect to the other person through contact or bodily fluids?

no you don't understand. you have to research the beauty products, buy em, and practice until you git gud at using it. takes a fuckload of time to actually do that shit. I can just shave, get a haircut, and put on a nice shirt and i'll look fine.

you can't even fuck a vagina. what's the point?

>everyone treats you better
top kek. nobody actually respects women, that's why we group women and children together. anyone ever interested in you would only be interested in vagina, which you don't hold a monopoly of.

Yes im a tranny.

>comparing clunky real life surgery to magical perfect transformation

How would you advertise it? How would you keep it safe from people with WAY more money than you who can just pay thugs to steal it from you?

>Tranny claims the now she bought a magical potion that legitimately made them female
>It's a self admittance that they weren't already female and divides the "trans" community

literally a free ticket to be a douche every month

Do I get a 10/10 figure and nice breasts? This is important.

>Can play video games for money
just like men do
>Everyone treats you better
no the employer and only if you're 7/10 minimum
>Hold all the power if you decide to get married
kitchen power for sure
>Never shamed for not being able to do something or expected to protect others
that's a good one actually

Yeah but the only reason I would never need to but serious effort into hygiene when I'm a guy is for women.

I can be ugly as sin another time and just work at some pizza place or whatever.

I would totes be a woman for a month or so, just to try out having tits and a cooch and being fucked in the pussy. But if I can't change back later, then no.

>just like men do
Only the top percentage men, you need to be really good.
You don't even have to know how to play a game to get big as a female streamer.
>kitchen power for sure
t.virgin who's never been married to known a married couple

Sounds good. Probably would make an auction and sell to the highest bidder.

>How would you advertise it?
Probably make a public demonstration with half of it, if that's possible.

>How would you keep it safe from people with WAY more money than you who can just pay thugs to steal it from you?
I own guns and live in a no guns yuropoor country. All I can say is good luck.

>women have all the power in a marriage
literally never happens in a functioning household. women don't usually seek to improve themselves, and usually just laze about once they're married. men always try to move up the job ladder or learn new things. a married woman is more of a pet than anything, and any legal troubles could be taken of in advance with an alimony. everything i just wrote doesn't apply in canada though, so if you're going to be a girl (male), might as well reap the benefits here.

Just split the contents between some vials made to contain magic.

If it guarantees I turn into a CUTE girl then yes

Did you actually go through HRT? And did you have feminine features as a guy which translated as being a cute girl?

If you drink half the potion, do you become a futa?

and she has a hard life? .... no

>the only upside is that you'd get to wear nice clothes

You don't even have to be female to do that.

>one retard with guns thinking gun laws are protecting him vs 20 well paid thugs armed to the teeth who don't give a single fuck about laws and are well paid
No, good luck to you.

This guy knows what's up. Swim in that numale degenerate money would be so satisfying.

Question is if you grew a bountiful pair of bosoms would you jack it to your own breasts? Probably.

So you want a comfortable and easy life instead of having the chance to make any important impact on the world before you die
Coward

Would I? I already did!

Only one way to find out

Most trannies don't actually want to become the opposite sex, they're just attention whores riding their special snowflake in between status.

Fuck off normie

>Most trannies don't actually want to become the opposite sex
Well, that's good news for them, I guess, because they never will.

Yes.

No, I'd sell it to some corporation for a billion fucking dollars so they could mass produce it.

Would probably smother them in whipped cream and use that to lube some large dildos.

What if I got two, drank one and went around fucking everyone bareback and when I got pregnant and waited for a few months and drank the second one to become man again?

>don't actually want to become the opposite sex,
What are you basing this on?

Cuck

Oh, and as a woman, would my hymen be intact if I wasn't a virgin as a man?

Literally this.

>I'M A FEMALE TRAPPED IN MAN'S BODY, CALL ME A SHE
>W-hat, I don't want to have my dick removed! And I only like to have sex with girls!

>thinking you'll achieve anything meaningful in your life
Dream-on dreamboy.

Hey guys, nineteen year old male here.

If I go through HRT, will I look like my twin sister? I've always wanted to be a girl since she always got more attention and gifts.

be careful to who you might sold it, there can be some feminist terrorist out there

>trans drink the potion
>commits sudoku because regret it anyway

What if it were a bust enhancement potion? What would you do with it Cred Forums?

Is your sister dead? Because HRT is a one way ticket to suicide town.

go through KYS instead fag

>the only upside is that you'd get to wear nice clothes and underwear is comfy. that's it.
and you know that because...

Best answer to me seems to donate it to some huge research firm like Johns Hopkins or whatever and let this whole retarded movement die.

Hopefully they'll make it cheap enough that anyone serious about it won't bitch about the price, but not too low as any schmuck can use it for a quick buck.

It'd be great if the effects were irreversible, just to watch the shit-storm.

You'll get the body your sister would have/has.
Also,
source.

No

no

Honestly, periods are the only reason I'm glad I wasn't born female. I'd have enjoyed every other perk, but just knowing that once every month I'll have to suffer serious cramping and a sudden surge of blood from my cunt is reason enough for me to be glad for my cock.

Still sad I don't have tits though. But then if I was a girl I bet I'd be unlucky enough to have a flat chest.

>You'll get the body your sister would have/has.

That's not how genetics work.

I'd drink the potion, start wearing cosplay attires and become a domme, what did you expect?

If it wasn't like this we would still have two genders. But instead trannies don't want to be called the gender they transitioned to and be some halfway abomination instead which is why we have 30 or something genders now or something else ridiculous like that.

Just kill yourself now and save everyone the hassle

Yeah, it's not how genetics work, but family member have similar bodies. If your mom and sister have shit bodies, your girl body would probably be shit.

Post feminine dick

no?
you would look like if you were female since born up until now with the equivalent female body of yours if you did/didn't exercise, eat too much, being short/tall, small/big genitals, etc
I dunno about the hair and the breasts though. Hair maybe if you'd never have cut it since you've born or maybe your actual hair (too bad if you are bald in this last case)

Can't.

I'm too masculine

>implying it would make you a beautiful/well endowed woman

You would look as shitty/good as you look now.

What do you mean by "we have"? Who are we? What does it mean to "have" genders?
Every single person I have ever met and talked to in real life has considered themselves either male or female. There are some that push to broaden our definition of gender, and the main result of that so far is that you can check "other" or sometimes "trans" in gender form boxes.
I don't know who this group of trannies are. Most of the people I've heard that are MtF like to call themselves women. I mean, if you go to tumblr I guess you can find a lot of weird new shit like, I don't know, demikin whatever that means, but that's just because that's like their congregation spot. The actual proportion of these people and the people that recognize these people in society at large is virtually nil.

i'd drink it

>you would look as good as you are now

Uhh, what if you had a god tier jawline and looked alpha as fuck? You'd make a great looking guy but an ugly as fuck looking girl lol

>There're people here that don't know that birth-control pill basically stop you from having periods
There are no draw backs to being girl, other than muh oppression.

I mean that that many have been made up by liberal SJWs. Look at New York city, the city officially recognizes 31 independent genders.

>muh dick
>what the duck
>Norway

>can't piss everywhere
I still can't piss everywhere as a man dude, no reason to.

Nigger I bet you my ass most of Cred Forums are fucking twinks.

Still are boobs.

My anus bleeds every month dude to hemorrhoids, i can handle the vagina bleed.

>you'd have to spend a ludicrous amount of time and money on makeup, or look really ugly
I already do.

But I look good, user.

As a guy, however, I'm not interested in bullying people I know with my charm.

Quality dialogue.
Almost as good as when translators put terms like normalfag or turbonerd into a manga,

If I could glitch it like in the game so that I get infinite uses, hell yeah.

Flat chests are the best

>My anus bleeds every month dude to hemorrhoids

>the city officially recognises 31 independent genders

Fucking hell yanks

>My anus bleeds every month dude to hemorrhoids
A fate worse than death

Who said men are stronger than women?
I beat my first man in a tournament at 15 years old, and I killed my first man one year later!

>can't piss everywhere
Technically you can do it with both sexes. Pratically you can't with both also.
"Fucking strong" woman are not attractive. I'd guess the gym time for both man and woman to achieve a good body is the same.
that's true, but then again, you'll have boobs
only real problem, but still that's less bad than people make it to be.
meme

It would reverse

It's magic bitch I don't have to explain shit

Most animal females ovulate only a few times per year, during the mating season. The males can tell they're fertile by the smell of their urine, and that's the only time they shag and get pregnant. Human females sure get the short end of the stick with this once a month for decades bullshit.

>look at my mom
>fucking disgusting
I guess I would just sell it for tons of cash, too bad I have shit genes.

Small price to pay for year round sex and you can now all but eliminate it with contraception.

He means however masculine you are as a guy you would become equally as feminine as a girl.

Great, so we have this city that "recognizes" all these genders. And then the question has to be "well what does that mean?" It means that discrimination laws come into play.
Now here's the problem: fuck discrimination laws. Under the logic of discrimination laws it makes genuine sense to recognize all these genders, because the idea is to stop businesses from discriminating against how people define themselves. Really, from that point of view you might as well bypass the list and just "protect" all gender identities wholesale. The problem here isn't the gender identity thing, it's the anti-discrimination laws that tell businesses what to do. With those laws in place I would expect that I should be able to email the mayor of new york city on Monday to tell him that I don't want people discriminating against "x" gender identity and have him add it to the list on Tuesday. It just follows from the anti-discrimination logic, so you wouldn't need a large push of people to get it done; it could be the most made up minority of the minorities (and in fact, that might help) and they should add it to the list by the very logic of the laws.

>If the whole bottle needs to be drank for changes to take affect, could two people each drink a bit of the potion and then somehow transfer their half of the effect to the other person through contact or bodily fluids?

nigga if you and another person drink a cup of kool-aid and you piss in there ass, they didn't just drink kool-aid

What if you are a feminine boy? You will become a brutish girl? Is this sex change potion designed for absolute cavedwellers?

> tfw I just finished reading Boku Girl
I'd drink like ten

>Implying this is not bait

too late, you should have done it pre-puberty
t. tranny-pills expert

Yes, otherwise it would be too easy. can't let tranny twinks have what they want without being BTFO.

yes

my fetish demands it

Okay but what is mean FUCKING STRONG?
Because I think you implying something wrong there.

Anti-discrimination laws for businesses are essential. I don't get this new conservative line where they think business owners should be able to post "no niggers allowed" on the door, and the free market will take care of the problem with other entrepreneurs who will cater to the black market. Is this really the world you want to live in? You'd revert all our hard fought progress in race relations and civil rights in a day and send us back to the '40s. What the fuck for?

>"HURR DURR WHAT IS GIANT MUSCLE FEMALE?!?!?"

not the other guy, but it's not that, it's how the right of a business to refuse service to anyone is becoming null or fear of extreme publuic backlash, for example you have people suing to make religious institutions and businesses cater to them when it goes directly against their beliefs and such

>what is testosterone

Shit, did Boku girl end?

If the tranny had any common sense they'd buy it anonymously and then live as an actual women, distancing themselves as far away from trans stuff as possible

>WHAT IS GIANT MUSCLE FEMALE
steroids

Reminder that trans is mental illness. You should visit a therapist and try to fix your problem, instead of trying to become something you physically cannot be, and ruining your life.

>replicating the formula and spraying it all over a town with a cropduster

Businesses should be allowed to do what they want to in terms of who they cater and sell to.
I think our current state of affairs, though by no means perfect, is not quite so unstable as you think. We are a society that frowns upon racism as a whole. Though there are people here that would disagree, one of the major things that we as a society value is a lack of racism, since we have such a recent history of the civil rights movement all of the kids of that time and of this time are taught from a young age about that struggle. Even the racists I know don't consider themselves actually racist. They talk about how they only hate black people from a certain city or ghettos but that black people elsewhere are fine, and those people are the element that is most dangerous taking into account size and amount of racist bias, and even they don't want to be considered racists.
If we removed anti-discrimination laws, most businesses that post a "no niggers allowed" sign on their door would go out of business, particularly with the effect that sites like Yelp can have.

Apparently. Never got translated officially though

The main character and his/her childhood friend end up together

and it will never happen to you

>testosterone and steroids
>ever

except now they dont hire men or whites and have mandatory quotas for blacks, despite qualification, thats your 'progress'

I'd need to know the exact details of the transformation to be honest. Does overall height, physical features etc. stay relatively the same? Being me but with tits and a vag would be horrible.

If it just switches me into what it would look like if I'd been born a grill I'd go for it.

>implying you wouldn't a roid girl

did you cut your balls already?

How about Asian men? How fucked am I?

>tfw perfect sat but rejected from 3 ivys, ended up attending Brown

I'm seriously considering transitioning into an Asian female for brownie points

yep

No, I would make an ugly female and then I would have to kill myself.
>INB4 Kill yourself.

don't fall into the trap user. resign yourself to being miserable the rest of your life and not being a fucking embarrassment to everyone you've ever known

Asians have it easy transitioning, but you should know it yourself if you are 'seriously considering'

>I've always wanted to be a girl since she always got more attention and gifts.

Do not go through HRT because of this alone.

>/tg/ discussions turns into trans talk and politics

it's like I'm really on /d/

Depends. Would I be a cute girl?

Never again.

Fable II

>me after changing 24/7

keker

>implying well paid thugs armed ot the teeth are common in no guns yuropoor countires
This isn't a movie user, get a grip.

The most pragmatic reason to be trans is definitely how fucking easy getting into schools would be. Considering just clicking that box on my grad apps; like do I even have to have had surgery or be on HRT to click it?

Also if you're asian you're golden. Asians are the best at being girls.

Hell no

Why not? I was made fun of throughout my entire life for looking girly while my sister had plenty of boyfriends, friends, and general social acceptance. She was always the better twin.

>being sad about going to Brown
lmao at how incredibly Asian-American that is.

And there you go. You took an entire worthless paragraph to say the free market will take care of it. Garbage republican libertarian bullshit. Remove all the laws, and hope that the public is as goody two shoes as you want to believe. Oh, all the racists will go out of business! Capitalism will stabilize everything! The world would be perfect if there were no government, no laws, and the bureaucracy did as they pleased. You go ahead and believe that.

The other side of this, which this cunt alluded to, is the religious freedoms angle. More garbage. Unconstitutional garbage to boot. The government is not supposed to protect your religious freedoms. Full stop, it's right there in the first amendment. Bills like the RFRA are disgusting and have no place in America. Their religion tells them to hate faggots, so we have to make it so they can fire faggots without a reason, and bar them from service. Any law can be violated apparently, so long as the culprit has an organized belief system in violation of that law. This isn't how it's supposed to be. Religious freedom is the freedom to believe what you like without persecution, not to do as you like without prosecution.

Businesses don't have a right to pick and choose who they sell to. I said it. We have these rules in place for a reason. Your utopian future would probably result in every shop in the ghetto holding "blacks only" policies, among other predictable consequences. People don't maintain social equality by choice. They do it because we fought for decades to have it enforced in the law.

I've heard enough horror stories about PMS to know that becoming a girl would be a mistake no matter how good I looked (which wouldn't even be that good considering I'm ugly already)

You laugh, but as the youngest male of three sisters who went to Harvard and Princeton, that shit is embarrassing.

Let's put it like this
If you drink it:
>You got 3 months to change your mind, if you didn't like it, you get another one to change again to your male form
>you would look like if you were born as a girl, instead of you with tits and pussy
>everybody will act like you were always a girl
>your fat will redistribute so you don't end too fat (chubby at best), but if you're a fat fuck, tough luck.
>the first months you will not menstruate or get pregnant, if you decide to stay as a girl, welcome to true womanhood!
>all your wardrobe will change depending of what you like

Holy shit this was 8 years ago
I bought this shit from blockbuster

Cause you will look weird and will most likely get rejected by everyone you know and off yourself in a result.
There are other better ways to rise your confidence and improve social life.

Not really. You could always just own up to it and do your best where you're at. I took my college GPA of my resume after leaving my first job because literally no one gives a shit about where you went to school or how you did as long as you have the relevant degree.

why haven't you played her game?
it's HERlarious!
youtube.com/watch?v=_6vqFgEASx8

If I was a female with my personality, I would want to look Hot, but kind of dykey like that one dragon tattoo chick, I don't want to look like a freak though.

I don't think we need laws that force businesses to, any more than we need laws that force business to hire x amount of certain groups of people. I agree with you that the Government is not supposed to protect your religious freedoms (in fact, I happen to believe that you should be able to discriminate based on religion when serving or hiring people).
But look, maybe you're thought more about this than I have, because you seem to have a stronger opinion than me on it. Maybe there's something you could recommend that I read that would convince me that I'm wrong that where we're at as a society would give us the ability to handle allowing businesses to choose who they want to serve and hire.

No.

I am curious about what a female version of myself would look like but not enough to actually change my sex.

To be honest, I hate the pressure of being at an Ivy League. It's probably much worse at HYP. If it weren't for my parents, I'd have gone to my state school and done well there.

Also, are you sure about the GPA thing? I thought GPAs were important for getting jobs. I'm currently a sophomore with 0 outside experience.

that would be nice and all if the government wasn't actively protecting religious discrimination with bills like SB 1062. Religious discrimination is being pushed on all fronts, local and federal.

cute clothes
that's enough for me

> this'll never happen to you
just kill me pete

>right to refuse service

Did that ONCE at an old job. A guy was being unruly, shitty and kept harassing us over pricing. I eventually put my foot down, refused service, he got pissed, left, but started some shit about how we were racist via emails, online reviews and phone calls to my boss. Started saying I made racist remarks, treated him like a second class citizen due to his skin.

Thank God I had a coworker with me and the owners had cameras with mics. They knew I was a fucking 'boy scout', reviewed all accounts and told him to fuck off or be prepared for legal action. Felt good.

>the first months you will not menstruate or get pregnant
>all your wardrobe will change depending of what you like

throw it in the garbage

It's called the mafia nigga

That social norm that treated your twin better is also the same social norm that still rags on trans endlessly. I'm sorry but it's just how the things are. I should know, I'm a gay faggot who lives in a muslim community.

It literally only matters for your very first professional-level job. I had a 2.9 from my state school in Computer Science and after one year of working for a defense contracting company (I probably only got the job because my dad works for the same company) I did so much better than what they were used to, I got raised to the next level of salary without actually having two years experience. I since quit and got like 5 job offers when I interviewed with other companies because my resume kicks ass. Not a single one ever asked what my GPA was because work experience and a good recommendation is way more impressive in industry. Grades only matter for things like grad school, which isn't necessary for most fields.

Literally anyone who turns this one down is a fucking idiot. Zero risk to get an experience that's otherwise impossible

Should I major in Computer Science or IT? I don't think I would enjoy programming, but IT and managing things seems pretty comfy.

Then WHY am I doing this? Literally the whole interesting part of these stories is when they have to explain to everybody that something impossible happened, and try to convince them that they are indeed the person they claim to be.

it's a field being pushed hard around the world, by the time you graduate, you'll be competing with Pajeets half way around the world, so it's going to be hard trying to get something.

>I'm a gay faggot who lives in a muslim community.
holy shit dude
That fucking sucks.

It's not religious discrimination they're pushing. It's the freedom of american Christians to discriminate based on their belief system. That's the intention, it's the reason republicans push this shit. The RFRA is along those same lines. It needs to go.

Well how much of America have you seen? We have some of the worst race relations of any 1st world democracy. I just don't believe that you could remove anti-discrimination laws and expect every business to just not discriminate by choice. I'm fairly convinced that you could have entire towns with "no faggots" pinned to the doors of every shop. The free market seems like such a good idea until you realize that people are fucking scum, and you can never depend on them to just voluntarily do the right thing after you remove all the consequences.

Programming is pretty comfy, but if you don't know if you'll enjoy it, there're plenty of places on the internet you can learn how to code, and see for yourself whether or not you like it.

It's not so bad really. Ignorance is bliss and I don't plan to tell anyone about it. Although my parents/relatives still keep on asking me why I still have >no gf

Computer Science. You sound too smart to do IT. My first job was writing scripts to automate a normal IT person's job, and I was constantly asking my bosses for more work. I worked a proposal, and a brand new contract where I got some time doing real Java dev, and I still would fall asleep at my desk sometimes out of boredom. At the end of my year, I got glowing assessments from everyone because the expectations at a corporate job are just as low as they were at grocery stores and pizza places. If you actually try to work while you're at work, and make an effort to learn what you need to perform, you will soar above all the others. It's very surreal how easy it is to do well in the working world because I barely scraped by in school.

If you drink ten you're back to your original gender.

>only doing for the attention of being something else
>Steven Tumblrshit pic

Trannies everybody.

Can I also use it more than once to change back?
And can I test it on someone else first?

If so then yeah, I got nothing to lose.

Fug. What's the better major if I want to live in a place such as Seattle?

How old were you guys when you started programming? I'm 19 and I literally have no idea where to start.

Yeah. Though I dunno how my identity's gonna be affected. My SSI and all that specify a male

puffy

vulva

wow

Obviously not a trannie if I don't want to be a girl. I'm just saying if I were to do it with this magical potion for 3 months, I'd want to get the most out of it and freak out my friends.

Nothing wrong with that. But I guess an animeposter wouldn't understand that- you have no interest in a woman's body.

Do I turn into a hot girl? If I drink another one do I turn back into myself or a hot guy?

so you believe that a federal entity forcing everyone together will solve the problem? I'm no American, but isn't that what caused a lot of the problems you guys have in the first place with gentrification, and all this BLM stuff?

How much do i have to drink to get boobs and a vagina, but keep a futa dick? Small boobies are ok, but i can't do completely flat.

Like physically seen?
I guess not a lot. I live directly next to Philadelphia, so I've been there a lot, and have been to a few different big cities around America. It might be true that we have bad race relations, but isn't it true that we're also pretty diverse compared to other countries? It's harder to have a big problem when you don't have the amount of racial minorities that we do. I think a lot of our bad race relations stem from the war on drugs more than anything, which disproportionately punishes poor minority groups practically forcing them to adopt a "the man (and hence the white majority) is holding us down" mentality. I think we'd have a pretty different situation moving forward if we were to remove those laws.
Also, I agree that people can be awful, but sometimes doing the wrong thing is harder than doing the right thing, and I think this would be particularly true with trying to race-segregate your business in 2016.

not if I turn 360° and walk away

Well, I always said that I'd be fine with being a girl if I didn't have to mutilate my body to do it, so why not

If you only do it to get a reaction out of someone you're no better than any tranny. Everyone already recognizing you as a girl would save you more trouble than it's worth.

>Tfw TG is your fetish and you get rock hard at the idea of MtF but have no desire to actually become a woman

Adding this too:

>You HAVE to drink the full bottle for the effects to happen, nothing will happens if you don't drink it full
>you have another bottle with the same effects, but without the "everybody will act like you were always a girl" effect if you want it like this fag here
>no matter what, you will be cute or find yourself cute enough.
>you can gift it to someone, just be aware that you will waste the chance
>you will get a random chance between the 3 months to have sex, so you can see what it feels like, you will return as a virgin after the experience.
>you keep all your things

I was 20. I was pre-med and started failing everything. Switched and did just well enough to get through it. Don't listen to people saying CS is going to be hard to get a job ever. There's still a massive demand for programmers with degrees (which does matter if you want good pay. Only shitters without degrees say otherwise.) Plus, you can always get an IT job with a CS degree, but definitely not the other way around. My starting salary was 60K/year, which was average. I have tons of friends with my degree that moved to Seattle to work for Microsoft. They hire a lot of people fresh out of school every year.

IT is a career for technicians. Programming is a career for engineers. Technicians do, but engineers understand.

I learned programming at college, I had never programed before, and didn't even know how it would work. I kinda regret that, but desu there's no problem not knowing anything about it before college.
To clarify; I got in college at 18, so I started learning how to code at that age. 19 is a good age to start.

except rich fucks would try paying for it first. as greedy as they are they know business and good press go far

>people

I don't want to be a 3DPD. I want to be an animu tomboy.

A tomboy is the ultimate ubermensch in 2D, and a fleeting existence in 3D as best girls "outgrow" it and become just another regular slut.

>some tumblr bitch sister finds out your fetish and constantly urges you to transition, and everyone thinks you have a mental illness when all you want to do is fap

>so you believe that a federal entity forcing everyone together will solve the problem?
Not solve. How about contain? I dunno man. Maybe you're right. Maybe it's not worth it to enforce social equality on a population that doesn't want it, and would prefer to revert half a century of progress instead. What do you do when the government is supposed to reflect the will of the people, but the people's will is more or less totally horrifying?

I wear underwear that's comfy already user.

this

Easy.
Slip some potion to your best friend and fuck his lights out.

Thanks guys. Also
>failing premed
Wew lad, we have so many of those

How difficult would it be for me to switch majors? I want to graduate in time (4 years). How long did it take you guys to graduate?

>you would look like if you were born as a girl,

Not exactly a good deal for the unattractive spuds that populate Cred Forums ya know?

tg threads on Cred Forums are always fun

Gonna need a source user.

boku girl

if the will of the people is to form lynch mobs, it might be worth looking into why they want to do so, not just telling everyone to get along and then pointing swords at them.

Only if the transformation is interesting and I'll end up cute.

There's no reason to do this if I instantly turn into a girl with a poof after drinking it or turn out ugly.

I switched after completing all my basics and a lot of science courses, after two full years. Pretty much the only thing I needed was computer science courses, so I took almost nothing but CS stuff after I switched. I graduated after a total of nine semesters (4.5 years), and taking what I could over the summer. Switching is usually very easy, but it depends on the school. Biochem and CS were in the same college at my university, but I've heard transferring between colleges can be difficult if your GPA is low.

Let's say you were offered to be turned into a girl forever which method of transformation would everyone choose?
>crossdressing
>eating
>drinking
>magic spell
>needle injection
>potion
>slime
>swimming
>shower
>spontaneous
>mirror world swap
>revenge plot
>sleep
>pacifier sucking
>breast feeding

And what pace of transformation do you prefer?
>slow over weeks
>medium pace a week
>fast a single day
>instant

And how would you react?
>joyful
>scared
>angry
>pleasured
>indifferent

Would you want your fate to change?
>you become a girl and get a new family with your old memories
>you forget your old life never knowing
>you keep everything you had previously but you are a girl now and your family knows who you are
>your family remembers you always being a girl

What would your new persona be like?
>the same as it was
>tomboyish
>feminine
>girly girl princess/lolita
>cosplayer
>mature
>lusty

And most importantly, your sexual preference?
>lesbian
>hetero
>bi

>Fug. What's the better major if I want to live in a place such as Seattle?
I wouldn't worry about CS. Yeah, there are a shitload of Indians floating around SV and Seattle but most of them are mediocre to worthless. You'd have to flunk most of your classes and do almost nothing to advance yourself to be worse than them.

>How old were you guys when you started programming?
I dunno, 8 or so?

>it might be worth looking into why they want to do so
The recent popular reasons seem to include "kill whitey" and "justice for dead armed robbers"

What's your solution?

If all it is you want to do is fap you might have a mental illness.

>sleep

>instant

>pleasured because i would jerk off

>forget life ever knowing because i would just fondle myself and masturbate

>feminine wearing cute clothes jerking off

>lesbian so i could jerk off other cute girls

Sleep
Instant.
Scared/Angry, but also Joyful/Pleasured.
You keep everything you had previously, and family knows who you are.
Same as it was- and thus Tomboyish.
Bi.

First question is dumb.

Fast a single day.

Nervous.

I'd never talk to my family again if they remembered I used to be a boy. Probably none of my current friends either.

I'd be girly, but I'd play vidya and know about computer stuff so I'd lure a bunch of nerds (cute ones only) into sleeping with me.

If I were able to change my gender, gender would mean much less to me so I'd probably become bi.

You're writhing in pain on the ground. You can feel your penis painfully turning in on itself. Your bones burn as they widen, and you can't breathe from the pain as your testicles turn into ovaries and move up through the now wider skeletal gap. Your organs scream in pain as you can feel a womb growing from your scrotum. Your nipples start hurting as your chest starts expanding. Your face explodes in pain as the very structure of your bones change. You're left in pain and tears for hours on the ground as your new female body settles.

>Slime
>Fast
>Joyful
>Nothing changes
>Same as it was
>hesitant at first but then dicks everywhere

just like muh tg mangos

t. sissy white bois

hot

perfect

What do you mean by not worrying about CS?

Potion
Instant
Joyful
you keep everything you had previously but you are a girl now and your family knows who you are.
Lolita
Lesbian

>8 or so
Guys like you pissed me off in college. It was very common for people with that kind of experience to act like know-it-alls and try to lord over everyone. I was much happier to find that being nice and hardworking outranks that in industry. I've known a lot of guys with slick skills that got let go for being dicks to people.

T-Thanks. But I'm not good at second person writing.

Writing that felt like I was writing a dorf fort description and I couldn't figure out how to make it flow better.

And?

I'm already on hormones, so yes, in a heartbeat.

>go to some african slum shithole
>pour it into the water supply
>watch the news

Great.

The transformation is the most important part of being turned into a girl.

This. Most women on birth control choose to have periods. And there really is no reason to not suppress periods unless they are trying to get pregnant or have to use non-hormonal birth control. Women just like making things harder and more unnecessary than they have to be.

>not reverse engineering it so you can sell it to tumblrite trannies
>not dumping it in the water supply of some small, isolated town so you can live in a Yuri utopia
>not pouring it in the cups of people that you hate so you can impregnate them
>not giving it to random people with the common cold so scientists start believing that it's some weird strain of virus from space
>not giving it to random celebrities for the hell of it
>not slipping some into the drinks of feminists so they have to live with being what they hate
>not giving it to the Japs so they can make the potion turn dudes into futas

There are so many better options than just to recklessly drink it so you can be some jizz wiz

D E A L
E
A
L

if ur already mega babe it would carry over to the girl version tho right f@m

can u imagine the possibilities

reverse engineer the formula and make millions eliminating the need for hormone treatment and expensive medical procedures

also to give the world a broader view of the male and female perspective, then we might understand each other better and the whole feminazi movement might die down

>>not pouring it in the cups of people that you hate so you can impregnate them

Do people you hate not hate you back

>tumblrite trannies
but they want to be trannies, instead of the other sex, cause that way they are a more special minority.

Why would I need to be physically strong when I'd have a strong BF to protect me?

It really isn't worth getting married here in canada.

Too many manipulative women all too happy to abuse the legal system.

artist name please?

that name is too generic, I got thousands of results.

Well I imagine they'll hate me more after I've made them have my baby but what the fuck do I care
Brutalhatefucking is the way to go

There'd be enough of them that act like that just because they can't go through with cutting off their manhood that you'd still make a good deal of money off it

What the fuck, man? Google it. The entire first page is the manga in question. It's pretty popular.

>People ITT comparing surgery to magical transformations

Y'all say the most retarded shit.

If I look as feminine as I look masculine, I'd probably take it and become an average girl. I mean, why not? I don't work out anyway, and you fuckers don't even know about birth control stopping periods.

Plus, tits are always nice, and my family as got some A-OK busts

It's worse because genetics don't work that way. It's not a simple switch flip. The very fact of being born a genetic woman would entirely change the potential roulette you had access to. Nor is it as simple as "lel you look like your sister". Sleeping genetics can do some weird things. You also wouldn't have lived your life the same up to the point it is now, and there's no fair way to determine that either.

Granted, I don't like the idea of everyone getting a "I am the most bootefuul woman on earth now" free pass either, but this is retarded.

We either need a point system or a stock selection of base bodies to choose from. Perhaps with other advantages given to ones that aren't ANIME IS REAL levels of pretty.

>dating strong men

I don't even do that as a faggot, I wouldn't do it as a woman.

What's the context here

HOLY SHIT
WHERE THE HELL IS THE REST OF THAT BITCHES BODY

Sleep
Instant
Indifferent
You keep everything you had previously but you are a girl now and your family knows who you are
I'd want to dress cute, so Girly girl i suppose
It wouldn't be a sexual thing becoming a girl, but I do think girls are cute, so lesbian.

All being said I don't mind being a guy.

get rid of your strength stats and you wont be a mongoloid

That depends on if I become a cute girl or not.

>I have to wait 3 hours until i can jerk it
Help
Edit: have to wait for roommate to fall aslep

>you create a world where your the only man in a world of lusty women
sounds fun at first but you'd be very weak from all the sex.

>A selection system with points that turn you into a girl for one point and then a more beautiful girl in different ways for more points
>one "Anime becomes real" option that costs all your points

go to the bathroom to take a shit and do it then

or do it in the shower

crossdressing
a single day
sexually aroused
your family remembers you always being a girl
girly girl/lusty
lesbian

I'm gay as a male, but for some reason it wouldn't feel right to me to date men as a woman and I don't know why

am I just gay in my soul

But at what cost, user?

What would be the price for making anime real?

>magic
>medium
>scared
>new family
>girly girl
>lust after guys
The best gender bender transformations are those where your mind is slowly messed with to make you act girly and desire dicks.

>get rid of annoying reality
>having any drawbacks

anime reality is better because they operate on a different form of thinking

The important question is which size you'd want to have.

All your points and having to live through a lot of silly plotlines.
Otherwise rad shit every day.

>crossdressing
>instant
>joyful
>your family remembers you always being a girl
>the same as it was
>lesbian (okay maybe a lil bi; the male body is dumb, but dicks are okay so I'd probably let a trap fuck me)

Level 0 so when I start hitting up bitches they can fuck my chest holes with their boobs

>tits get bigger
>hips stay the same

fuck out of here

My question is, if you went back again, would you be normal you or a hotter new you.

Hey I wrote this awhile back it's weird seeing it again.

>magic spell
>medium pace
>joyful and scared
>new family with old memory's
>girly girl
>lesbian

essentially I would want a cute magical girl to turn me into a cute magical girl so we could both live being cute together turning the whole world into cute girls.

>your mind is slowly messed with to make you act girly and desire dicks

slight blog
>find out I'm gay really late because lots of denial
>say I'm never going to be like those slutty gays
>could feel my lust for cock building daily
>it genuinely hurt sometimes how much I wanted it
>it's gone down a lot lately, but I still feel a twinge of desire sometimes

I don't like it but I can't help it

Instant! Spontaneous! Joyful! I'd wear big, frilly lolita dresses! I'd keep my old life and everyone would know who I was. I mean, my girlfriend said she'd be really cool with it if I ever decided to to...

...ha ha yeah there's no way I'm not actually trans huh. GONNA KEEP IDENTIFYING AS A GUY ANYWAY THOUGH

atleast you don't have thoughts of going full trans like me

>First boner was from reading the transformation scene in The Witches by roald dahl
>First fap was from watching a scene in a movie where a witched turned a man into a woman
I'm fucked. This has been my entire psychosexual development. I'm doomed to primarily enjoy /d/ porn forever.

Yet I'm still definitely attracted to women, and I've never actually wanted to be one. I guess fetishes are just fetishes.

I wouldn't worry about choosing CS as a major.

Sounds like you have some anger issues, buddy.

I don't really want to become a girl, but I definitely want to be more girly. I've been working on my ass so I can get that perfect pear-shaped body.

drink half become futanari

Is these potions in high supply? I'd try it but only if I can change back if I don't like it.

Just ask your girlfriend to dress you up I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you came up with a feminine persona

that way you still get to be a man and be a girl whenever you feel like it.

i would also like atleast some girly features, like a rounder ass or slim waist, what do you do for the ass?

gimme da sauce, boss

>drink half of it
>upper body stays the same but you are given a lower body that all men will lust after

Are you a bad enough dude to take all the dicks?

>anger issues
Nah, that user just reminded me of how common that attitude was from people with a similar background as his. I wasn't implying he was that way. Arrogance is a gross personality trait and holds you back in life if you don't change it.

I will take the lv3 boobs senpai

give warm soapy titjobs
titjobs are inky good if you can completely engulf the dong

I don't do a lot, I'm pretty passive about it

3x10 squats
3x15 forward lunges
3x10 side leg lifts

I should probably do more, but iirc that hits all of your ass muscles.

>Crossdressing
>instant
>pleasured
>you keep everything you had previously but you are a girl now and your family knows who you are
>the same as it was
>bi
Crossdressing is the greatest thing in the world.

>drink half
>upper body stays the say while lower body changes
>"well that didn't work"
>drink the other half
>lower body gets even more womanly and the upperhalf remains unchanged

She has my back for starting cosplay. I'm only gonna dress up as guys, though. Like Rui from Gatchaman Crowds, and Felis from Re:Zero.

...Yeah...

>Google gives nothing
>Exhentai reverse image search gives nothing

I desperately need a source, man.

That sounds like something that would happen to Kramer.

starting passive is the best, later on you should try more.
thanks for those man

What is the female equivalent of a why boner? For those femanons not in the know up until about 25 or so you can simply be standing in the sun. Appreciation a cool breeze. And that breeze is somehow a trigger for an erection. We have no idea why it decides to go off when it does.

It must be easy for any woman to engulf your dong.

come on user just be honest and do it you'll feel better.

bladder weakness

>I got NOTHIN down there Jerry! NADA!

>Implying you can ruse me by attacking dick size
I already suck dicks, you can't do anything to me.

>tfw you like having a tiny feminine penis
im invincible

good question I don't think girls have a equal of that.

Don't make me suck your cock you

Periods. Imagine if you never got those random boners, but about once a month you got a condensed session of being emotional, horny, and sometimes feeling physically uncomfortable all at once. Certainly not debilitating, but it's the trade-off you're asking about.

Lot of advantages to staying a guy, is all.

what the shit

>potion
>single day
>joyful
>new family, old memories
>lusty
>hetero

Anyone got some tg erotica with great transformation descriptions?

No, fuck you and your fucking shit taste. Trying to find any lewd gender bender content where the person doesn't randomly get a new sexuality is a Goddamn nightmare. I'm fucking sick of every gender bender ero manga suddenly making the main character fuck dudes.

>magic spell
>instant
>joyful
>tomboyish
>lesbian

>corablue
Careful with the furshit there, user.

I'm in a similar boat. My fetish for transformations and gender bender is so strong that sex is an optional secondary thing for me that can complement a transformation well in porn but not much else.

I am attracted to the female body but not in a "I want to fuck that" sense but more like a "I want to see someone get turned into that".

do you need to drink the whole thing for it to take full effect? if not then sip the fucker and go back n' forth

then just dress up only some of the time be thankful that you have someone in your life that won't make fun of you for doing it.

>Where art thou Jonny?

I fucking lost it.

Oh yeah
that's totally going to happen

>shorter livespan on avg
Thanks testosterone

Who needs a potion?

why the fuck wouldn't you though?

You've made a bargain with the dread being offering the potion. It says you'll have you're assurance you end up pretty, and by extension never fall to old age, but it comes with a catch. Choose one of three fates.

>Hambeast
You are cute but chubby. You'll never grow fatter than you first end up, but losing weight will be incredibly difficult. One of the rare perfect chubbies. Still well proportioned at your size. As if you were meant to weight that much. You have a new compulsion to be shy, but not infuriatingly incapable on your own. Your actions will at least deliver where your words fail.

>MILF
Though you will have no actual children, your new body is forever 45. Your body is still pretty mostly trim, and with banging tits if you like, but you still feel your best years are behind you. People can tell you're over 40, but you're beautiful enough for it not to matter. Sadly, you will never have kids, as full menopause is forever looming around the corner, but you've not any other ill effects yet. Adoption is still an option, at least, and your new body has a good level head about it born from experience. Any crisis is easier to handle with a cool head.

>Butch
You are 5'5" of curve, muscle, short hair, and attitude. Though your waist is thin and your hips wide, your additional muscle makes you a stocky bitch. Men have a hard time being interested in women like you, and you have a hard time being interested in them either. No need to watch what you eat anymore, but you still have to eat at least enough to maintain whatever workout you logically need for your mass. Hope you have money for food. The knowledge of your workout is implanted in your head. Though you don't need to do it, doing it is a strong compulsion. It's very pleasing to do. At times you can't help but be kind of a cunt. Sometimes the words just come out wrong.

If that guy has a girly voice, this is the best transition I've seen. If not, he should kill himself.

Jesus Christ

time to be the thicc

MILF. I'd just go around soliciting young men (or women) to be my sugar daddies. If I can't get pregnant, that only makes it easier. After all, most young dudes would absolutely love to have a banging MILF interested in them, if only for casual sex.

Trust me on this user, not being able to do it in a household with people who would harp on you for doing it is painful.

How thicc we talking with hambeast?
Pochaco thicc or hamburger helper thicc?
If the former, hambeast.
Otherwise MILF

Is 'butch' a body-builder type, or is it just a toned type?

Ideally I'd be slender, toned, and with long hair.

sauce?

That's not real. Stop fooling people.

That's just another mexican who looks like she could be his sister.

Go full bull dyke
Be /fit/ as fuck, eat as much as you want, and romance all the lolis
This is my dream

About like this.

imgur.com/a/1I1ZZ

deal with it

hambeast sounds appealing

Yeah I could still pull good dick with that.
Hambeast it is.

I think I can blame my parents. My hyperchristian upbringing ensured that no one ever talked about sex in any way, and I was never given "the talk". So I had to discover sexuality by myself, and I fucked it up.

>mfw it was just a ruse for you to spoonfeed me

I'm happy of my penis but I could go with some ranma 1/2 like magic, it could be fun.

It's somewhat close but not really. You can put that on a schedule. They have no equivalent to hearing or seeing a random thing and immediately being ready to fuck the concept of it with no actual atachment to what it really is.

Butch it is.

>walk into lesbian bar
>get out with a harem

ez pz

>sex change souvenir
>bottle is vaguely shaped like a cock and balls

whoah... really makes you think...

pretty sure most mtf actually want to have sex with men.

holy fuck
how the fuck?

Yeah. Hang in there.

also kind of looks like a pair of tits

Bitch, when I say stocky I mean stocky.

Sadly you won't have tits this big, but you make up for it in gains. Think B or C at best.

I think I got my fetish from a movie that was on where a guy was walking on a beach and turned into a naked women

proberbly didn't help that my parents didn't teach me shit about anything and I assumed you could turn into a girl whenever naturally it was only a few years later that I found out how it actually worked but then I saw princess jasmine's tits and for some reason started to obsess with the idea for a few weeks of having breasts

I was very very young at the time but I guess it left an impression.

You have no idea how tempting it is just to be honest but I know I will get shit for it my family are absolute cunts and give me almost zero privacy.

I was raised quite normally. I even half-heartedly jerked off to normal porn at first for a few months until some random cartoon reminded me that tranformations gave me massive kid boners.

I have no excuse for ending up like this.

>zero privacy
iktf
I could never close my door with female friends over
They didn't care if it was a guy friend though.
Joke's on them I got so much dick and they never noticed

only for a while, so I can masturbate, have sex and bitch about trivial things

>The main character and his/her childhood friend end up together
Source this shit because if it's true, I'm going to actually finish this shit for myself. I dropped it around when Yamada or whoever that panty enthusiast was came into the story

>panties
>comfier than boxer briefs

even women disagree.

>tfw too late

kill me

I always felt like girls were worth more and men are just garbage to the average woman. Never had much contact with them either. As a girl you now had the power over others. I also like animal transformations.

>choose butch for ideal bodytype
>all the lesbos want me to be the big spoon
Fucking hambeast it is I guess

Yeah probably, but I've noticed a slight curve to my hips and ass, so that has made me excited.

No problem user.

You guys crack me up. I didn't think anyone but one person at most would pick butch.

If my gf said it was okay

SIX

>the amount of replies
Christ, I knew Cred Forums was fucking gay but damn

how old?

>not choosing butch
we got a bunch of fags on this board

I gotta go Chubbs, and not just because the title has the word ham in it.

shieeeeeet

Seriously I have to wait until 1 in the morning just to have a wank it's seriously infuriating then they have the gull to ask me why I am so tired all the time.

>Implying cutting your dick off makes you female

The Most Dangerous Meme

19, birthday in May

>sleep
>instant
>scared
>become a girl and get a new family with old memories
>same
>bi

shitsux my dude
try getting a job, save up, move out, get a room mate to save money

That is so obviously photoshopped and stop pulling bullshit, men are stronger and get stronger easier.
Don't go all women's studies on us bitch.

The menu looks familiar.
Fable 2 ?

Male tears Yum Yum! ;p

you're still young, if you're really sure about it (like REALLY SURE), go, it would be a hard way, but you will be happy.
Damn, it's possible but the effort wouldn't be worth it.
that's neat, feminine atributes on males are hot

I get to refuse service all the time at my job
because of smokers
I work at a gas station

>the only upside is that you'd get to wear nice clothes and underwear is comfy. that's it.

Nigger, are you telling me you never used brand name boxers briefs? You are missing out. You don't need to be a grill to enjoy comfy underwear

Only if I had two. It'd be an interesting experience, but I'd want to be able to go back after I'm done

I really wish that I was a girl and not as a joke like not as a funny "haha don't we all wish we were girls and haha aren't we all depressed so funny" internet MEME I mean like the fucking just
THOUGHT
of being a girl in my real rl sends my head spinning into fantasy that I won't recover from for at least three (3) masturbation sessions over the course of an hour. I'm tired of the fuckign posers on this board and other boards that think it's fucking funny to want to be a woman
well it's NOT FUNNy i have had to dael with this my entire life and you can't even imagine the things i would GIVE to get my dream to come true i would sacrifice my familyh to fucking zuel for this wish and you wouldn't even kill your fucking dog for it so get the HECK out of my face!

>tfw u have never left the house or interacted w another human being

you're trans,
and,
should consider transitioning

>drink it
>lose all my gains
FUCK no

oh look, another tranny thread that the mods left up

I think that's a pasta.

when u live in africa

Have you played Fable 2? That shit is not perfect.

I would.

>get a job
Yeah that's not happening any time soon don't get me wrong I don't mind working but getting a job around here is not very likely.

Only if you leveled up two of the three melee skills. If you maxed everything but those, you looked fine when you switched.

True choice here.

Perfect female body, or perfect trap body.
You will stay young forever either one.

>EAT MORE
>semen 500-1000mg/day

Get to work, big boy.

I'm gonna need a lot~

It's called estrogen

But the potion works both ways and actually changes your gender.

Yes, I want to be a cute girl

1) Three times jerking off in one hour? I mean...good for you, I guess. You certainly have more stamina than I do.

2) You probably should do something about this, and soon. This shit is obviously fucking with your head and making you lash out. I'm not even joking or being a Cred Forums shitposter, you should get your shit in order, otherwise you're going to deal with this too late and be miserable or live your life like this and be miserable or do it at the right time but be so fucked up that you'll turn out to be a Brianna Wu level psychopath.

3) The fuck is a zuel?

4) Let me tell you something that I have never told anyone in my God damn life. I know exactly where you are coming from. I'm not just saying this as some guy, I am with you like 100% on this thing. Though I would never actually consider doing anything about it because some half-assed genital mutilation never appealed to me, much less the stress it would put on my already shitty family, I feel you. But if I had that potion in OP? Fuck yeah, I'd do it in a heart beat. To just wake up and be able to start life again from someplace that I see as better...yeah, I get what you're saying. My point is that I have gotten to the point where I can live pretty comfortably with myself and don't hate the way life has turned out. You obviously have not. You really should consider doing something with your life before something breaks.

5) Fucking video games, right?

Transbians are an odd bunch

zuel is one of the demon dogs from the original ghost busters.

doug walker turned it into a meme.

6) >tfw your level of irony is too high and people start talking real shit about their life

I'd rather drink a potion that transforms you into a dragon instead.

It would also be kinda hot.

burn in hell furfag

Unless you're a cute boy, you wouldn't become a cute girl.

Well it's a good thing I'm cute then.

I'm a chubby, decent looking guy, would I be a cute chubby girl?

I want to drink a potion where I reincarnate as a cute girl and grow up again with none of my current memories.

I want someone to force that drink down my throat and then ?

>there will be never good technology to sucessfully change your gender
>even if we got to that point, we will be too old or even dead

this is why I have to try so hard not to jump off my balcony every day

*rape me, then keep me locked up and force to give birth and mother a child

force you to cosplay/go trick or treating in a pink frilly lolita outfit that shows off your bloomers and everyone treats you like a little girl calling you adorable and sweet?

Very lewd user.

>that running chart
If you're that out of shape to have to follow that it's probably because you have no initiative or self control so you will probably never get to trap mode.

tfw you do have a desire to but only if it's 100% real

I'd want to be a dragon just to live forever and burninate the countryside

Very hot

Yes

In a whim then exclusively fuck with BBC