Manlet skinny character is stronger than ripped fighting dude because "muh speed"

>manlet skinny character is stronger than ripped fighting dude because "muh speed"

Why do games do this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jNiNqZlDz0
youtu.be/VM9wWtHozCM
youtube.com/watch?v=z4IYi4GD5MY
youtube.com/watch?v=2i0iZcLIrTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2yQb5nx5-w8
youtube.com/watch?v=FkRkPigvO9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=eC90hOqQ0yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T H I C C

Speed and endurance is more important than strength.

youtube.com/watch?v=_jNiNqZlDz0

Still no replacement for strength.

That thing looks more like a hog than a human.

A stronger person would be more agile.

>Arnold is faster than Usain Boly

love it when they fuck these faggots up that love to hump each other on the floor

only in the army

usain has no endurance, so arnold would win.

Both are muscled.
OP said a skinny person and ripped person.

Because games are made by shrimpy manlet nips and lanky faggot westerners. The games they make are an escape from a reality where women find tall, strong men a thousand times more attractive.

Because it's true 80% of the time. It also depends on the game and damage calculations, doing very quick attacks vs very slow but strong attacks almost always favors the quick character.

>Usain Bolt
>not ripped

>usain has no endurance

>Shadow of the Colossus.png

look at this twink

Thanks for adding those red arrows, I wouldn't have known what to look at otherwise.

Nope, purely depends on how he trained. A roided up gymrat will be stronger than someone who trained in sabre fencing but the latter will be much faster.

Slow-but-powerful versus weak-but-fast is the most unimaginative (and therefore most common) way of adding variety of characters to a video game. If slow-but-powerful dude fights weak-but-fast dude, the smaller guy will win more often because he appears to be the underdog, especially if he's smaller.

Because once weapons come into the mix, strength is pretty useless. You need to hit in the right spot without being hit, you really don't need any strength to kill with a longsword, spear, knife, etc.

unless you are going through any sort of armour, or using it for any decent length of time?

>you really don't need any strength to kill with a longsword, spear, knife, etc.

Yes you do.

>this is what weaklings that do not exercise actually think

maybe he was but he was to busy being Mr Universe 6x in a row then going to Olympics.

What would compel someone to make this image?

>not posting the fedora edit

cause speed beats size and power in fighting

Nope, you're not cutting through a sword like in your anime by striking hard enough, sorry. You need some basic strength for movement and such but most NEETs will have that in a month or two of training, past that you only really need speed. Strength only comes into it with full plate wrestling and such, and even then technique is supposed to make it so your opponent will be off-balance, so unless he's the hulk his strength will not be enough.

t. someone who does longsword training/HEMA

Someone fast with a good short blade is actually pretty deadly if he knows where to hit.

>moving the goalpost

who the fuck said anything about cutting through a sword?

stay off the internet.

Then by all means tell me what you think strength will contribute so much to make it worth more than speed?

because life isnt one of your weeb animes

Intelligence beats both.
/thead

>so much fat in her face her forehead just

>how will being physically stronger allow me to overpower my opponent

Like the other poster said, real life isn't one of your boring animes where people run at the speed of light

>talking about intelligence
>attempting to /thread your own post
>/thead
irony

Manlet fighting characters should have their arm-length taken into account.

Ill say the whole thread.
The old idea of force and speed is retarded this days, if you are bounded to that, you are playing a game rated for 7yo.

>nigger fat body
>having any power in a 1990s K1 fight

LUL. You fat bodies make me smile.

What are you going to overpower? Strike so hard you get through his guard? Won't happen, you're not a superhero and your opponent probably doesn't have severe osteoporosis.
Overpower him somehow? If he's faster than you, you'll likely just get a cut straight down into your shoulder, good luck overpowering anyone.

I dunno still not seeing any actual examples of strength beating speed with weapons, mostly because a cut to the shoulder will cut all the important tendons and muscles, regardless of strength.

You realize how exceptionally easy it is to push a sharpened piece of metal through flesh, right? Especially since most of the power in the blow comes from your legs. Strength matters quite a lot in binding and grappling, but when you're simply talking about delivering wounds with a bladed weapon any strength beyond what's necessary to carry the weapon is completely redundant.

Str. vs. Dex boils down to this.

>I'm stronger and tougher than this guy - I only need to get one hit in, and it's all over. But he's so damn fast! How am I going to hit him?!

>This guy's got me outclassed in strength and endurance, but if I can get in enough good hits without being hit myself, I can bring him down. I've got to keep dodging!

youtu.be/VM9wWtHozCM

I know it's bait but
>not carrying a knife

Deserved that, carry a knife next time faggot.

>next time
there won't be any next time for him, unfortunately...

Bet youre dangerous as fuck with that 440 stainless steel katana of yours, edgy dweeb.

>GoTs fights are still awful and terribly choreographed
I'm glad I never watched that shit after season 1.

Speed always wins, playing perfectly/fighting perfectly you will never get hit as a speedy person.

I loved that scene in Game of Thrones when the two gladiators are fighting the fighting pits in front of Danaerys and everyone's all "the skinny fast guy is totally gonna win this fight" and then the huge dude cuts his head off the next second. I'm 6'2" 215 12% bf and I love it when tiny manlets get shown that their """""speed"""" doesn't mean shit.

Not necessarily fat people who work on a day to day basis are normally stronger than your average joe, but would lack the ability to move at a sufficient pace for actual impact.

It's a coreographed fight, dumbfuck. Lmao at these keyboard warriors.

>Eurocucks get their bubbles burst every time Dex v Str is brought up
>they still reply

>playing perfectly/fighting perfectly you will never get hit as a speedy person
exactly, and unless you're a robot it's impossible to play perfectly. str lets you cover for your mistakes while dex leaves no room for error, thats why str always wins

>character is stupid fast and able to dodge anything
>other character is way stronger but is fucking human
>gets stabbed in the throat

DELET

Shit example faggot.

is that palpatine?
isn't palpatine like supposed to be STR if anything?

Not implying people who work out are more intelligent, but usually a healthy lifestyle and exercise leads to a better functioning brain and you can have a highher IQ then a healthy person and still have a shitty brain from poor diet, lack of sleep, etc.

>hurrr hes bigger so he must win

found the retard thats never been in a fight before

Palp is Dex/Agi, probably with a little bit of Str.

How does one aquire forehead fat. How?
Or is that bone? Or tumor?
I demand answers!

>character
Toon if you are a britbong...
if not.

dinosaurs actually existed and T-Rexes ruled them for a reason. your example is complete fantasy. either way though, the examples dont matter, i made an actual point and you didnt say anything

Heh, amateur
*teleports behind you*

why do lanklets get so angry when manlets show literally any form of dominance over them, even in fictional media

>forehead padding

How can you be so fat that even your forehead is fat.

Nice fedora, autist kun but Sheev is real.

Energy = Mass * Celerity * Celerity
Therefore, speed is much more important.

If weapons are allowed, speed wins every time, in the real world.

Sorry, strengthcucks.

>this thread
Christ, Cred Forums, only the strong survive. You guys should know this by now.

Gameplay-wise, devs do that by default, except when powers are brought into the mix. That said, what do you think about lower center of gravity and lower effort requirement to perform the same feats being taken into account?

Is this why aspies flail when they fight?

Speed means fuck all without power. They are not meant to be exclusive.

I thought palp was all about ABSOLUTE POWER

Brock doesn't represent strength, he represents being an old fuck.

how does it feel to be that fat?

Oh sure, you all laugh at her, but she's the only woman designed to survive on our roads.

The point of swordfighting is not to cut your opponent, it's to hit them as hard as possible.

genes

Well she ate a lot of genes.

>STR capable of pulling off the spinning trick
lol

Looks pretty areo to me.

Crashing this thread with no survivors.

Weightclasses in boxing and MMA exist because big guys always beat the fuck out of little guys, so they separate them to give little guys fair competition, like they separate men and women. Conor McGregor (5'9 168 lbs) is the best welterweight fighter on the planet and he got TKO'd 3 times in 3 exhibition matches against Roger Gracie (6'4 190lbs) who is a lower tier light heavyweight fighter. Big guys always win, that's just the bullshit of life being unfair. If it wasn't true there wouldn't be any weight classes.

Wrestling was an important part of 14th century combat, but I doubt the average modern sword enthusiast would acknowledge that.

The most capable swordsmen would look like the big bad Chads katana enthusiasts hate so much now.

Strength is speed you fucking retard. Not to mention your endurance will suffer the more muscle mass you have.

Just compare sprinters to marathoners.

As it's been said this is choreography so it means nothing, but the entire point of the fight is that Oberyn loses because of his arrogance. He wasn't fighting to win, but to prove a point (because he assumed he would win anyway)

Your mental state is just as important as your physical state.

>Savage Opress
>Sheev.
That's dex v dex you aspie.

Vader would personify strength.

He's a sprinter so yes, he has no endurance when compared to professional marathoners.

>unfair
Its pretty fair. The parents obviously had inferior genes and a product typical of less genes was produced. A manlet goes after some fat, 4'11" broad and the only thing they are going to produce is another Manly Tears.

You mean speed plus size. Fedor is a huge fuck. That nigger fatbody had no chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=z4IYi4GD5MY I know this is bait, but you can have both.

I wasn't sure how far the conversation was being dragged into real life. Apologies

literally name 1 (one) game that does this.

Why should a manlet character even fight?

Just sue them like all manlets do.

Just because he didn't train to run a marathon doesn't mean he doesn't have endurance.
He still has more endurance than everyone in this thread combined.

Because you don't need to be ripped to play rocket tag.

>arnold.
>he's like what? 50 now?
>Bodybuilding vs Strength training

Why do you have all these manlet webms? Are you some sort of shill?

thats not the born manlet's fault though, so it's unfair for him. he's paying for something his parents did. there are also manlets with tall healthy parents and they are just unlucky genetic anomolies

life is bullshit sometimes

sumo doesn't have weight classes and little dudes beat bigger ones all the time.

Size is a factor, but it isn't THE deciding factor.

youtube.com/watch?v=2i0iZcLIrTQ

>Fat character has more "health" points

That doesn't change that you deal damage by hitting your opponent hard, not by cutting them.

Most big guys are pretty fast.

Somehow, autists think "big" equals "being an obese cunt".

>your weapon is a club

Its the manlet's lineage's fault, making it the manlet's fault as he is a part of that lineage.

>tfw dad is 5'6 and mom is 5'8
>i'm 6'1

Manlets need to start going after girls taller than them, desu

Manlet's lakc both speed and strength.

And their strikes suck.

And their arms are too short to make worthwhile contact. Same with their legs.

manlets shit on lanklets all the time in wrestling, too

to add to this Mike Tyson was pretty small for a heavy weight champion. He was always at a height and reach disadvantage.

youtube.com/watch?v=2yQb5nx5-w8

ITT: people trying to apply real life weight classes logic to fiction

>a shorter manlet killed sauron
Kek.

So what are all you /fit/ fags insecure about?

>t. Self-hating virgin manlet, or lanklet that somehow got cucked by a manlet

Pound for pound, someone who is shorter will be stronger than someone who is taller.

No they don't.

How do you get a fat forehead, or all body parts? how is that even possible?

Stop crying, Cred Forums

I may be a virgin, but I'll always be 6'3". Even if a manlet gets laid, if a guy like me walks by, I could steal her in an instant. I just choose not to. God does it feel good.

Lucky for you manlets. I'm a pretty generous guy.

could you guys lift more than this dude? He's 5'3" if I recall correctly.

youtube.com/watch?v=FkRkPigvO9Y

Will you be the one walking out or carried out?

Get thick, solid, tight. The gains await you.

>hit the gym to become taller
Cunts, not even once.

You don't have to fight in Sumo though, just push on a small area. The manlets don't win because they are speedy, it's low center of gravity and superior strength.

It's not just that she's like 400 pounds overweight, her genetics are bad too. In my laymen's understanding, genetics and hormones and shit mainly decide where fat goes.

5'11 is manlet status

The average guy here is 6'3

>5'11"
>big guy

guess you don't watch much sumo. People have lost from getting knocked out from slaps and strikes to the neck and legs. It's not just pushing.

youtube.com/watch?v=eC90hOqQ0yk

>Savage
>Dex
Super retard.

>Gym will make you taller.
NO excuse to be this stupid.
Hit the books, cunt.

no fucking way that's legal.

This is bad. You have a bunch of guys that beat themselves up over stuff they can't change, such as height, and they ultimately give up.

Actual femanon here. Let me just get it out of the way. Yes, I don't like short guys, under 5'11 or so, since I'm 5'6, and I like to wear heels and boots a lot. But there are these wonderful things called PREFERENCES that vary from person to person. I'm sure you wouldn't want to date a fat girl or a girl with a physical deformity. Hell, there are even girls that don't like muscular guys, and prefer bearmode, or a little chub, but anyway

I know super hot girls that are into short men A LOT, like 5'10 girls. They're somewhat rare, but they're out there. Yes, height is pretty important, but most girls can look past it, provided you're taller than her, and you have a decent face/body. Being charismatic helps loads. Stop wallowing in self-pity over something you have no control over. Live your life to the fullest. The pieces will all fall into place, on their own.

The point is, just be the best you, you can be. Go to the gym. Go exercise. Go get a nice job. Live for yourself, and the women will come.

It was the early days, everything was legal

>only in the most relevant fighting force that exists today

>Uses a dual sided lightsaber. Which is requires intense awareness, flexibility, precision and grace.
>Suggesting it could ever be a strength weapon.